Peggy, The Bored Housewife Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keri almost tearfully said to me, "Peggy, look at all the men on that bus. They can see our tits and pussies. They can see everything! This is much worse than the pool party."

I said, "Just grin and bare it."

She replied, "I think I've bared enough!"

Then she added, "Besides, I think my poor nipples are getting sunburned."

I told her, "Don't worry. I'll rub some lotion on them when we get home" and that made her smile a little, but we were still totally mortified by the crowd of people gazing at our naked bodies.

The pickup truck finally moved on and we started walking towards my condo. The lawn care guys were sitting in their truck with a bird's eye view of our nude bodies and some of our neighbors came out to get a look at us. I wanted the men to speed up their pace so that we could get away from all these spectators, but they took their time walking across the parking lot.

Keri and I not only had to endure the humiliation of being naked in public, we also had to endure the pain of the hot pavement on the pads of our bare feet. Jimmy was walking right behind Keri and I, checking out our butts as we walked. The rest of the men were walking next to us so that they could steal a glance at our breasts as they wobbled around while we walked.

As we passed a man in the parking lot, he kneeled down like he was looking for something under his car. He wasn't fooling anybody. Everyone knew he was just trying to get a good look between Keri's legs and my legs. From his position, I'm sure he was treated to a swell beaver shot, but all Keri and I could do was ignore him and keep walking.

When we finally got to the stairs, it was no surprise to me that the guys let Keri and I go up the steps first. I'm sure they were staring at our butts as we climbed the stairs and they probably even tried to sneak a peek between our legs at our pussy lips. Finally we got to the condo and Mr. Boxton let us in. He asked if everyone could come in and have some coffee, but I slammed the door in his face. I hope he got the message.

Keri and I were so humiliated by the whole experience that we didn't leave the condo for two days. We didn't get dressed for two days, either. When we talked about all the people that saw us naked, it kind of turned us on and it led to some nice lovemaking sessions. Making love to a man is great, but sometimes a woman's touch is all you need!

12