Peggy, The Bored Housewife Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still pretending that a beautiful man was making love to me, I started screaming, "Come on...harder, faster. Yeah, that's it. That's what I like. Peggy needs to cum. Peggy needs to cum!"

Finally I reached my breaking point and exploded with a powerful orgasm.

I started yelling, "Yes...yes, oh yes. I'm cumming, I'm cumming" and then my body went limp.

My hands dropped to my sides and I was unable to move as I fought to catch my breath. I was still bare assed naked with the webcam pointed directly at my dripping wet pussy and my stiff nipples. I must have laid there for half an hour with the camera broadcasting my nude body over the Internet the whole time.

Finally, I came back to life and scooted forward on the couch so that I could use the computer. I hit a key and then the screen reappeared. The session with my husband was still active.

There was a message that read, "Thanks for the show. Ron and Eddie said it was the best thing they'd ever seen on the Internet. Connie liked it, too."

I was bowled over by the message and quickly wrote back, "You're kidding, right?"

I waited for a response, but nothing appeared. I guess Jack was away from his desk. Then I began to wonder if anyone was still watching me. I decided to take a shower. After getting cleaned up, I put on a bra and panties followed by jeans and a T-shirt. Now that I was decent, I went back and checked my computer. My husband was back online and waiting for me.

He wrote, "No, I'm not kidding. Ron, Eddie and Connie all caught your performance. In fact Eddie is still here. He said to tell you that he liked you better before you put the red T-shirt on."

I said, "How could you let them watch me masturbate?"

Jack replied, "After they watched you do housework in the nude, I had to let them watch the finale. They loved it. Even Connie enjoyed the show."

I typed, "Connie! She has the biggest mouth in the office. Now everyone is going to know about it. How could you do that to me?"

He wrote back, "You did it to yourself, but we're happy you did. We can't wait until next time!"

I typed, "Next time? There's not going to be a next time!"

Jack wrote, "YES...THERE WILL BE A NEXT TIME. THERE WILL BE MANY NEXT TIMES!!!"

And that's how my naked video escapades began.

12