Pet Ownership Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have no idea why that was on her mind as she came. After we rested and calmed down she started working on getting me my first date. She told me I was not to go out with anyone unless she went too. We would only double date and I was not to do any more than she did. Then she got mad again and said, "And stop going to the parking lot." She made a few calls and my first date was set up for next Friday night. She wanted the guys to pick us up at her apartment but I said, "This is a big deal for me and I could never leave Dave and Kathy out of it." So it was set for them to pick us up at the house.

That week I was a wreck When the guys tried to take me to the parking lot I made up some reason why I couldn't go. I hadn't told anyone about the art teacher yet so he and I were still meeting two or three times a week. Nancy got so upset over the guys in the parking lot I wasn't about to tell her I was fucking my teacher for my grade.

Things at home were a lot different too. When I got back from Nancy's the next day I told them I had a date, my first. Dave and Kathy were both very excited for me but all week kept warning me about this and that. I told them Nancy would be there and they felt better about my going.

Friday night came and two very nice looking young men came to the door. Nancy and I were in the main bedroom getting ready with Kathy's help. Then Kathy totally surprised us both when she said, "After your date tonight you can both stay over." Nancy had never been asked to stay over and I could see she was ready to cancel the date and stay home, but this was important to everyone not just me. Kathy kissed us both and gave our pussys a little rub and said, "See you when you get back."

We came down stairs and the men were waiting for us. I don't know how bad Dave had been on them but he had said we had to be home by 1 am. He told the guys we had something going on tomorrow so it wouldn't sound like a curfew. I’m not sure if Dave wanted me back safe or was planning time for us all when we got home. Either way I loved him for it.

I was glad that my date was driving. That way Nancy could keep an eye on us. I wasn't looking forward to being in the back alone with someone. I was stepping into a world I knew nothing about. I have been with lots of men and could get these guys off and on their way in 20 minutes. I was turned in my seat, which may not have been a good idea, but I was watching Nancy.

The date was going well. We all talked about school and each other getting to know each other. We were all having a good time laughing and joking. I was beginning to relax and enjoy just being with a man without fucking him. We had a nice dinner and then went for a couple drinks. Nancy and I each danced with both guys. All in all it was a very good time.

Nancy and I went to the ladies room. She asked, "How are you doing so far?"

I was dancing around and said, "It has been wonderful."

Nancy grabbed me and had me look at her and she said, "Well things are about to change. This is the part you have to watch out for. Now the guys have been drinking and are going to start making their moves. By now the woman has made up her mind if she wants to fuck them or not. Now remember it is a choice, not a requirement. The guy can still blow it if he comes on too strong and you never know until he does. Do you want to take these guys back to my place or are you ready to call it a night?"

I’d had a bit more to drink than I normally would. I rested my ass on the sink looking at Nancy. I was still flying high from being romanced and wined and dined. I look at Nancy and said, "Any other time I would have fucked them both by now and that might be an option if we see them again. I don't want to spoil tonight with sex. For once I would like to go home with out having just fucked someone." Then I kissed her and whispered, "Remember what is waiting at home."

Nancy smiled but it didn't last long. She then said, "The guys might not take it well if we say we're calling it a night. Some guys don't take no very well. No mater how nice they seem you never know how they will act until you tell them no."

I just smile a little tipsy and say, "That's not a problem, believe me they will accept no tonight."

Nancy had a puzzled look on her face as we left the ladies room and went back to the table. When we got there Nancy told the guys, "It's late and we need to call it a night. We have both enjoyed it and would like to do it again sometime."

The guys protested but got up anyway. They saw we were not going to give and wanted to go home. When we got to the car it was Nancy's date that pushed things, namely her up against the car. His hand went under her skirt. My date seeing this started toward me with the same look in his eye. I took maters in hand literally. My date didn't even get close and his cock was in my grasp. I smacked Nancy's date hard on his cock before gripping him.

Both men were in tears and Nancy was just looking at me. I calmly said, "Now I know this is not your fist date. Do you think you have earned something with a little dinner and some wine? Now like Nancy said, we've all had a good time and may want to do this again. Maybe next time will be different but we said we wanted to go home now. We're not going to end this night on a bad note are we?" I let their cocks go and asked, "Now who is going to drive us home? If you guys are good you just might get a good night kiss." I looked at my date and said, "Trust me it is worth it."

The guys were running around opening doors and saying how sorry they were. We got in the car and I was in the back this time. I put my arm around my date and he almost jumped out of the car. I put my hand on his thigh and was stroking it and said, "I hope I didn't hurt you because I really would like to see you again but you have to learn how to treat a lady. If we get together again it just might be the ride of your life." He began to relax and softly kissed me. Nancy was not giving an inch with her date.

We got to the house and both guys went running to open our doors and then walked us up the walk. I turned to my date and said, "I hope we have all learned something tonight we may use in the future." I put my arms around him and gave him the hottest wettest kiss I could. I pulled away and said, "See what you get when you're a good boy."

Nancy and her date were stunned standing there watching us. They looked at each other for a moment and with a very meek voice her date said, "I was a good boy on the way home too." We all broke out laughing and Nancy threw her arms around her date and all but fucked him on the door step. We all kissed goodnight and Nancy and I went inside.

Once inside Nancy said, "Wow, I’m never going on a date without you. I was there to protect you."

I kissed her and said, "I don't need to be protected, I need to be reminded."

We kissed again and went running like school girls to find Dave and Kathy. As we expected they were waiting up for us in the main bedroom. Kathy asked how the date went and Nancy went crazy telling everything. I didn't have to say a word. As Nancy was going on a mile a minute she never even noticed that Dave had removed all her clothes. Kathy had done the same to me and Nancy suddenly found herself facing me stark naked.

I walked over to her and put my arms around her and said, "As a special gift you can have Dave all night. I want to spend some time with Kathy." Then I kissed her again and said, "But I get him back in the morning."

I got on the bed with Kathy and lay back on her soft tits. Dave was behind Nancy holding her tits and kissing her neck. Nancy turned and kissed Dave's mouth. He picked her up and brought her to the bed with Kathy and I. He laid her on the bed next to us then climbed on top of her. She looked at me as Dave slid his cock deep in her pussy. Her eyes closed and her head rolled back as Dave started pumping in and out of her. The whole evening was getting to her and this just pushed her over the edge. She was pushing her hips up to meet Dave as he took his time fucking her.

Nancy had three very strong orgasms before Dave even started picking up his pace. Soon he was pounding Nancy's pussy and she was building to the biggest orgasm of the night. When Dave shot off and filled her pussy she screamed. Dave held her tight as he pumped load after load into her. Finally he rolled off her. Nancy lay spent on the bed. I looked at Kathy and she smiled at me. We both rolled over and I was at her pussy licking Dave cum from her sweet pussy.

As soon as my tongue touched her pussy Nancy opened her eyes. She was looking right up at Kathy's pussy. Kathy was freshly fucked when we got home and now Nancy was sucking every drop from her. I got Nancy to one more orgasm before letting her pussy go. She must have been doing a job on Kathy. She was humping her pussy on Nancy's face so hard I thought she might break her nose. Kathy went over the top and I caught her as she fell back.

When she could speak Nancy said, "I thought I was with Dave and you wanted to spend time with Kathy."

I smiled and said, We are spending time together, enjoying your body. Now suck Dave hard again so we can watch him fuck you again."

She turned and kissed Dave's cock and said, "This is all mine tonight?"

I slid two fingers into her pussy and said, "No he is not all yours tonight, I lied." She got a sad face and I said, "We are all three here for you tonight. You have all of us, anytime, any way you want."

Nancy was the center of attention all night. Someone was eating her or being eaten by her every time she wasn't getting fucked by Dave. As the sun was coming up she finally had to stop us and get some sleep. We let her and Dave get some rest. With Dave curled around her she looked up and said, "This has got to be the best date I’ve ever had."

I kissed her lips and said, "It wasn't bad for my first either."

I couldn't believe I got a call from my date the night before. His name was Jaz, I thought it a silly name but what the hell. He told me that he and his buddy, Jim, had enjoyed 99.9% of the night and would like to see us again. Once everyone was up and alive again I told Nancy we had dates for Friday night. Then I told Kathy, "Don't wait up for us I think we may be going back to Nancy's place."

So I started dating. The four of us were a regular thing every Friday night. Only once did I go with Jaz alone. Having never really been in love except for Dave and Kathy I wasn't sure what I was feeling for Jaz. He didn't know about my relationship with Dave and Kathy. Unless there were some long term plans I saw no reason to tell him. He and Jim did see Nancy and me together more than once.

It was two weeks before Nancy, Jaz and Jim would be leaving all going in different directions. I didn't know if I would ever see them again. The whole time I was with Jaz, he never wanted to see Jim fuck me. Jim and I never got together. That was new to me. I couldn't say I loved him because I didn't know what love was but I knew I would miss him very much. I guess that is as close to a broken heart as I will ever get. The only thing that would ever hurt more is when I have to leave Dave and Kathy.


I wanted to show Jaz just how much I cared for him and how much I would miss him. I told him I wanted to go out just the two of us. He picked me up and took me to dinner. It was a loving and romantic evening. We were kissing and loving each other and for the first time in my life I felt like a regular girl on a regular date with a man I cared for. We went for drinks and dancing. He didn't have to make any moves, he was going to get fucked, and fucked good.

It was only around 11pm when I asked if he was ready to leave. He looked at me with this disappointed look and I asked, "Is your room mate gone for the night?" His room mate, Jim, was out with Nancy. She was doing the same thing I was, saying goodbye in our own way. I already knew he would be spending the night at Nancy's place.

He took me back to his place and was the perfect gentleman. Ever since that first night he has treated me like a queen, not a porno queen but a real queen. He always called me his "lady" He never once fucked me but always made love to me. He fixed us drinks and we sat and kissed for a while. I whispered to him, "I want you naked in the bedroom now."

Jaz carried me in to his bedroom. He sat me down and slowly undressed me. Of all the men I’ve been with this was the only one that made me feel loved, except Dave. He kissed every inch of my body as he pulled my clothes off. Once he had me naked he was in no hurry. He just looked at me and told me how beautiful I was. I was not as gentle taking his clothes off but we still kissed the whole time. I pulled down his pants and boxers and his cock was right there. I took him in my mouth and he ran hid fingers lovingly through my hair just like Dave does.

I wanted him to cum in my mouth, in my pussy, my ass everywhere. I wanted as much of him as I could get. He wasn't there for sex, he was there to make love to me. We climbed up on the bed. He lay next to me and stroked my whole body. His hands were followed with his kisses. I enjoy sex a lot but I have never wanted someone in me as badly as I wanted him. I have never had to ask someone to put their cock in me, it was always in me whether I was ready or not.

Jaz knew this was our last night together and was not about to do anything without being asked. For the first time in my life the words came out of my mouth, "Please, Jaz, put your cock in me. Fuck me Jaz. Make love to me."

He got on top of me and ever so slowly slid his cock deep in my pussy. It felt so good inside me. He just stayed there deep in me as we kissed. He lovingly started pulling out and pushing in. It was like time stood still. I could feel every inch of his cock and every inch of my pussy was on fire. I was floating in a world I didn't know. Without warning my orgasm hit and I thought I would die. Soon Jaz went off deep in my pussy and it started all over again.

We just lay there together for the longest time holding each other. Sadly I said I needed to go home. I really didn't need to go home but I knew I couldn't stay. Jaz didn't move but kept holding me and kissing me. Finally he said, "Whoever I should wind up with will always have you to thank and I hope that whoever you wind up with knows just what he has." He rolled me on my back and kissed me. I started to cry and cried all the way home. Kissing him good night and goodbye was the hardest thing I have ever done.

I had to pull away and go inside. I walked right in to the loving arms of Dave. He held me and kissed me as he saw me cry for the third time. I looked up in Dave's eyes and he kissed my tears away. Stroking my hair he said, "You can only be hurt if you can love. Now you know you can love and be loved. It's not the end of the world but the beginning of a new life." We held each other tightly as he let me cry it all out.

The biggest thing I learned this year was that Nancy was right, I am so not ready for this.

12