All Comments on 'Phone Blackmail Ch. 05'

by emma_sturton

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Let the Phone Keep Ringing!!

This series is just fantsastic! Can't wait to read more! One of the best series ever for the voyeur! I hope it never ends but all good things always do!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Fantastic - yet again!

Another great chapter in a brilliant series of exhibitionist scenarios - I hope it goes on forever!!!

amber_now26amber_now26over 19 years ago
An absolute gem

Emma, I just finished all five parts of your story and wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed them. Aside from the sex -- which kept me a whole lot warmer than my tedy bear -- I loved the way you had the mixed feelings of your character evolve. If you have a chance sometime, I hope you'll read my "Adventures of Kathryn" story so I can at least partially repay you for the fun I had reading "Phone Blackmail."

werebarewerebareover 19 years ago
Excellemt, Emma - hope to read more soon.

I agree with the comment that the way you develop your character's feelings through the stories is very good - and I'll add that so are the stories themselves.

I do hope you continue to add to the series - it's excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Wow!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Do you ever wish you were blackmailed? This story makes me wish that I was her!

To have no choice is so HOT! All of your inner sexual fantasies could become real by you having no choice! WOW!

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous