Pleasing Her, Pleases Master

Story Info
She pleases the woman of His choice.
1.9k words
4.28
35.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

my Master called me and told me to be ready to see Him in the evening. I spent the time before His arrival bathing, putting on my sexiest outfit and fixing my hair and makeup. Lighting candles and setting out the wine glasses, I danced around the house singing with the CD's and primping before the mirror. I knew I looked good in my short black leather skirt and black leather vest; I lifted up my skirt a little to adjust my garter belt and stockings.

When the doorbell rang, I rang to open the front door and was surprised to see my Master with another woman. She was tall with long brown hair and a large smile. I opened the door for them and kissed and hugged Master when He entered the living room. Looking at Him, I greeted the woman. As I shook her hand, she smiles and said her name was Laura. Pouring wine, Master glanced over at me with a smile and said that Laura was my surprise for the night...my face certainly showed my surprise as they both laughed. Master walked to me and took me in his arms, tilting my head up to look at Him, He quietly said that He wanted this...for me to be with Laura. His look reminded me that I was to deny Him nothing. I looked at Master and I looked at Laura and realized I could take control and please my Master or submit and know the attention would shift to Laura's willingness to take the initiative.

Smiling at Him, I walked to Laura and leaned forward and touched her lips with mine. Slowly, my tongue slipped out and licked her lips, tasting her lipstick. Laura sucked her breath in as my tongue moved against her lips and her lips parted under mine as I took her my arms. My hands in her hair, I pulled her head closer to mine and felt her body move closer to mine. Laura reached for me and pushed against me kissing me deeply. My mouth moved down to her neck as I licked and bit her gently and moved to her throat sucking her skin. Laura's fingers began to unbutton my vest as I lifted her shirt over her head. My head dropped to her breasts encased in her light bra and my mouth took her nipples, one at a time, deep inside it.

Tongue moving over her nipples and hands reaching to remove her bra, I felt her hands caressing me gently. They roamed over my breasts, shoulders and down my stomach. As I took her bra off, my hands moved to her skirt and lifted it up enough to run my hands on her ass. Like mine, it was bare. Pulling her bra off, I sank to my knees running my tongue over her stomach and my other hand over Laura's thighs. I pulled her skirt up and kissed the skin above her pussy, licking and sucking. Laura's hands moved to my head and pulled me close; I kissed her pussy lightly and rose and took her hand and led her to the couch. Glancing at Master, I saw Him smiling His approval at me and heard Him say good girl. I beamed at Him as I pushed Laura to the couch and knelt before her. Licking and kissing her thighs, my fingers reached for her nipples and pinched and caressed them.

My mouth moved over her pussy and licked the outer lips and i felt Laura's hips reaching for me and her hands pushing my head closer. I smelled her sweet scent as my fingers parted her pussy lips and my tongue entered her; I heard her moans as she felt my tongue licking her slowly from top to bottom. Laura tried to guide my head to her clit as I continued to lick all around it but not touch it. When I did lick her, her hips bucked against my face. Taking her clit in my mouth, I sucked it and kissed it..tongue moving all over it. Hands reaching for her nipples...I moved my tongue from Laura's clit and proceed to tongue fuck her. Fucking her and licking her clit...fucking and licking...back and forth. Laura's hands pulled at my hair and pushed my face deep into her and my fingers moved from her nipples to her clit as I pinched and played with it and my tongue continued to fuck her fast and hard. I felt her juices on my face before she came, but I heard her screams and knew she was cumming. I continued to move in her until she subsided and lay still.

Holding her thighs in my arms, I licked her gently and moved to her mouth kissing her deeply. Kissing Laura one last time, I moved back down to her cunt and sucked up more juices and looked at my Master. I saw His love as I moved to Him and kissed Him...giving Him the tastes and smells.

As i kissed my Master, He gently pushed me back toward Laura and whispered that it was her turn to have me. i quickly kissed Him and returned to Laura and sat on the couch. She smiled as she ordered me to stand; i looked at her in surprise. "you are not to look at Me unless i give you permission to do so," She told me. i responded, "Yes, Ma'am.", realizing for the first time that Laura was a Domme. Looking down at me feet, i stood before her; she told me to turn with my back to her. i quickly complied and felt her hands on my wrists, drawing them behind me.

i heard the snap of the cuffs and felt the cool, smooth metal on my warm skin. i shivered and looked up to see my Master leaned back in the recliner watching intently. He smiled as i quickly looked at the floor again. Laura quietly walked around and appraised my body as i blushed under Her scrutiny, her hands lightly touching and caressing me. i tried to stand still, but felt myself shiver at the feel of her soft hands and fingers. Standing before me, she pinched my nipples hard and put her mouth against mine, drawing me closer by pulling on my nipples. Her arms wrapped around my body as she grasped my cuffed hands in hers pulling me tight against Her, while her tongue entered my mouth. She thrust it deep against mine and bit my lip making me cry out in pain and surprise.

The feeling of her soft breasts against mine was sensuous as her hard nipples stroked mine and brushed against that soft skin. i sighed against Her mouth and pushed my pussy against Hers. She laughed softly as She broke the kiss. Reaching for her handbag, she removed nipple clamps and attached them to me; oh God, i sucked in my breath as tears sprang to my eye from the intense burning sensation. Laura released the cuffs. "I want you to lie on your bed and wait," She instructed. Glancing at my Master, i quickly left the room, walked to my bedroom feeling the clamps move painfully on my nipples with each step, and lay on my Four Poster bed waiting.

Time dragged slowly as i lay there breathing through the pain, waiting for it to dissipate a bit. i closed my eyes and stretched my arms above my head and spread my legs. i felt Laura before i heard her as she pulled my face to her and kissed me deeply, and climbed between my spread legs. Laura tugged the chain between my breasts and laughed as i cried out in response to the sudden bolt of pain that shot through my nipples and into my entire body. Her lips left mine as She removed the clamps and returned to still the shudders that coursed through my body. Glancing, toward the door i saw my Master sitting in a chair close to the bed; His eyes showing His excitement, His lips smiling proudly at me and His hand resting on His crotch. Laura slipped off me and carefully tied ropes to each wrist and tied the ropes to the bedposts, stretching my arms taut above my head.

She moved to my feet and tied my ankles in the same manner. Moving slightly, i realized i could only move my torso and my head. She looked at the smile on my face and laughed to see my excitement, reaching to my pussy Laura inserted her finger and brought it to my lips. i sucked her finger deeply as i savored my sweet taste. Laura quickly inserted a vibrator deep in me and turned it on as i sucked her finger as i suck my Master's cock...deep and fast. Moaning, my hips lifted off the bed to Her as my mouth begged Her to fuck me with the vibrator. She moved it quickly in and out of me...then slowed the tempo, watching my hips respond to Her commands. Turning my head to the side, i smiles at my Master as She fucked me deep and slow. my hips reached for the vibrator, my eyes were on Him. Watching Him stroke the beautiful, hard cock i love.

i cried out as i felt the vibrator leave my body, and sighed with contentment to feel Laura's head move toward empty pussy. Feeling her hair on my thighs, her tongue licking my lips, her warm breath breathing on my hot pussy made me almost cum. However, i knew i had to wait for permission and held back. Her tongue plunged deep in me as my hips rocked up to Her face; i moved those hips up and down quickly as She fucked me. my moans escaped my mouth, as She sucked my clit. i closed my eyes to concentrate on the feeling, struggling to move my hands and feet. i loved the fact i could not move either and sighed with excitement. The bed sagged as my Master straddled my chest and placed pillows under my head. He told me to look at Him. Looking up, i saw His huge erection close to my chin and the look of desire on His face. "Take My cock deep, my slave," He ordered.

"Feel My cock as you feel that tongue in your pussy. Please me." my Master spoke softly. i reached with my head forward for His cock as He moved up my body and thrust it deeply in my throat. i sucked Him and relaxed to open my throat to Him as He pushed deeper. Gagging, i took all of Him as He proceed to fuck my mouth hard. Master's hands moved to the back of my head as His finger's tangled in my hair. He pushed Himself in and out quickly as Laura continued to fuck my pussy with Her tongue...flicking my clit...fucking me deep and hard. i moaned against my Master's cock. As i felt Him cum in my mouth, i heard His demand for me to cum with Him. His hands pinched my nipples hard as i swallowed His hot cum and cried out with my own orgasm. Laura quickly licked the juices that spilled out of my body as my throat continued to take the cum that filled my mouth.

my Master quietly rolled off my body and held me in His arms, as i felt Laura's lips on mine. Her kiss was gentle and her goodbye soft and then i watched her leave the room. Hands caressed my body and lazily explored my wet pussy as i felt my Master's body against mine. Reaching up, He untied my hands and told me to sit up and remove the restraints on my ankles. After i complied, He pulled me down to Him and held me tightly as i drifted off to sleep in His arms.