All Comments on 'Power of Hypnosis Ch. 01'

by callmejack

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hypnosis can't make someone act like that.

No amount of monthly hypnosis therapy will create a catatonic state. Likewise, by giving his "patient/victim" a DVD of their activities including his trigger words would result in a prison sentance the likes of which will see him on his knees in prison with his teeth knocked out (that way he can't bite down while forced to give head).

All in all, this is such a juvenile attempt with no real ability, that I have o conclude the author is a 17 yr old male, high school dropout. Good luck delivering pizzas you loser.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Clearly a dark fantasy

To the first poster: Clearly this is an obvious work of fiction. Twisted and dark...but fiction. Isn't that why most readers come here? I'll wait and see where the author takes the story before passing judgment. And as far as being a 17 year old loser, the author has been posting stories since 2005 according to his profile so he must have started very, very young.

LittleprickLittleprickalmost 12 years ago
nice chapter

I agree, hypnosis can't do this but it doesn't matter. As long as the story is exciting it's worth reading. If you don't like stories where hypnosis is used to force someone in having sex (so basically all of them) just don't read them.

It's easy to criticize but try to write something Mr Anonymous and we'll see if that's good.

Let's focus on the story now. I though it was a good start. It's only one page so I'll have to see where it's going but so far it's good. It's easy to read and we already know she suffered extreme sex during 5 days so it promises something good.

If we assume the fact that hypnosis can make her crave extreme sex the DVD is still a real proof of rape (as Mr Anonymous said). I hope you'll have a good explanation for her not being able to go to the cop. Or else the doctor is a moron.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Hi everyone, and those who have posted. I live in England and can say that hypnosis can be used for sex. I saw a programme a few years back where they were interviewing a famous British hypnotist, they asked if he ever hypnotized his girlfriend. Laughing he said " ask her ". They did, she laughed and said he did. Great story, loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
To the Hypnosis can't guy

Of course it's not realistic it's a fantasy if I thought most or any of these stories were real it would freak me out. I'll read a story about a perfect crime but certainly not commit one. You however have put way to much thought into how you rape a guys mouth.

Now the story. I found it easy to read and it hit a few of my favorite kinks. I look forward to the up coming chapters. As too the DVD getting the Doctor convicted? I don't see that as nothing on it is showing anything unconsensual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Part 2

Wil there be a part two

waginatorwaginatorover 11 years ago
Interesting 'morning after story.'

OK well, while everyone else is posting as anonomous, I am posting as Waginator, as I am known all over the internet. Everyone who comments should man-up and not be anonomous. To the person who called the author a 17y.o. loser, if you dont like the story, screw off and write your own. I plan to, as I've been reading Lit for years and it's time I got more involved. I LOVE this site it is the best.

Back to the story, I like it, and there are a few similar to it that I've read. I call it a 'morning after gangbang story." Similar stories would be Humiliation gone wrong,Susie's Cum Bath, and the Misadventures of Suzie McIntire. This story hits a couple of my kinks too, I like stories that include mind control to make women do stuff they wouldnt ordinarily do, and I like gang bang stories. So often I'm tempted to comment on a story that was written a long time ago, and wondered if the author is even still active. I'm happy to be commenting on a recent story with more to come!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please say there is more to come?!?

Wow! Awesome start! I do hope that we get to find out more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous