Power of Seduction Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Faith’s eyes widened before they fluttered closed in bliss. As much as she loved her Master, there was nothing like the kiss of another woman. She was very careful to let Andrea lead the kiss, though she did encourage Her with a small lick on Her lower lip. Andrea took the cue and let Her tongue slide into faith’s mouth. She felt, and heard, Andrea moan again and hoped this meant very good things.

When Andrea broke the kiss after several minutes of plundering faith’s mouth She sat back and continued to watch her. Faith’s chest was heaving with barely restrained desire, her mouth was swollen from the kisses and the abuse of a cunt riding it hard and Andrea thought She hadn’t

seen a more appealing site.

“I can punish you when you disobey.”

“Yes Mistress.”

“How?”

“There are many ways to punish a slave Mistress. Spanking is one way, binding and torturing is another. Generally inflicting pain will do it Mistress.”

“But you are masochistic.”

“True enough Mistress,” faith nodded. “However, punishment is punishment and the pain felt is much different than pain inflicted because You merely wish to have some fun.”

“I see. How does Paul know I can do that?”

“He doesn’t Mistress. i have enough experience to be fairly certain that given the opportunity, You could be quite sadistic. If i may be so bold, i am quite looking forward to finding out.”

“Paul! Come all the way in and stop pretending you aren’t listening.”

Paul stepped into the room. His arousal was very obvious. “I am glad You enjoyed her My love.”

“Don’t you give me that! I can’t believe You were fucking around behind my back for…” She turned to faith and snapped Her fingers at her.

“A year Mistress.”

Paul gaped at how quickly Andrea had adapted.

“For a YEAR!” She walked over to Him, oblivious of Her nakedness and poked Him in the chest. “For a whole year! Half as long as We’ve been back together!”

faith cleared her throat. Paul frowned at her,

Andrea turned to her.

“What?” She snapped it out.

Paul frowned more and shook His head.

Faith swallowed nervously, “Nothing Mistress, just clearing my throat.”

Andrea marched over to her and grabbed her hair, pulling until faith’s back was arched in her struggle to keep up with the rise of her hair. “I asked you what you had to say!”

Faith whispered, tears clogging her throat, “Master and I have been lovers longer than that.” She was rewarded for her honesty by being tossed to the floor. she struggled back to her feet, her head hurting.

Andrea stepped over to Paul and poked Him again. “Did You hear that? Is it true??”

12