Prankster Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lying whore!" he spat out. "You ain't nothing but a lying, no good, motherfucking whore!"

"What? What did I do, Barely, baby?"

"I ain't your baby. You're a two-bit cunt. Get out! Get out! Get out, before I cut your throat.

Moving with alacrity that only the very frightened possess if they are not frozen in place, Essence quickly gathered her clothing, and backed away from him.

When Barely made a move toward her, she opened the door and stepped outside and finished dressing in the corridor, ignoring the stares of several neighbors who had opened their doors to see what the commotion was about.

________________________________________

They were in the shower, washing one another, when Adele asked Sue Ann if she had thought about Pruett taking any reprisal against her.

"No," she said, holding the wash cloth to Adele's large breast. "Why?"

"You hurt him pretty bad, didn't you?"

"Not me. The guys beat him up. All I did was kick him in the balls."

"But you had the guys beat him up."

"Pruett don't know that," she said adamantly, moving the cloth over the older woman's hairy bush.

"Are you kidding? Of course he knows it. You accused him of raping you. That's why the guys beat him up."

"You think?"

"I know, lamb chop. Believe me, Pruett will be looking to even the score."

"I just evened the score," Sue Ann said, not understanding the ramifications inherent in the revenge cycle.

"From your point of view, yes, but think about the situation from Pruett's perspective," Adele said, pulling the young woman tight against her so that they were breast to breast.

"Mmmm, I like that," Sue Ann sighed.

"Me too," Adele whispered over the roar of the shower.

"I have an idea," Adele said.

"What?"

"Maybe you should go to the cops, tell them he tried to rape you; that you ran away and then followed him into the bar and put the guys on him."

"Sounds like a plan," Sue Ann said thoughtfully. "Should I call them, or go down to the stationhouse?"

"Maybe going down would save you time. Remember he didn't actually rape you. He tried and you got away from him. When you saw that he wasn't following you, you retraced your steps and saw him. You followed him into the bar. Then you met the guys as they were going into the place, and you asked them to help you out."

"Let's get dressed," Sue Ann said. "You coming with me?"

"You bet I am, sweetie."

________________________________________

Tony's cell phone rang, and he dug it out of his jeans and answered, "Hello?" A female voice asked in a business-like tone, "Is this Mr. Tony Giaprovino?" "Yeah?" he answered, wondering who the female caller was.

"This is Sonya Reardon; I'm an RN at St Boniface Catholic Hospital."

"Um, yeah?"

"Do you know a Mr. Pruett?"

"Yeah, I know Pruett. He's my . . . my business partner."

"Well, Mr. Pruett is most anxious to converse with you," she said slowly, as if speaking to a child.

"So put him on."

"His jaw is broken and wired shut. He has several things written on a sheet of paper that he wants me to read to you."

"Broken? His jaw is broken?"

"He has some other injuries as well. Perhaps you'd prefer to visit him personally?" Nurse Reardon said, obviously uncomfortable at being thrust into the messenger role.

"Can you give me the gist of it?"

"Yes, he says . . . and I quote. 'Tomorrow night . . . Crazy's . . . we have okay to shoot during peak hours. Maybe 2000 plus breakers there. Should be a gold mine.' "

"I'm coming over there, Nurse . . . Reardon, is it?"

"Yes, but I'll be off duty in twenty minutes. But visiting hours are until nine PM, so you have plenty of time."

"Thank you," he said politely. "Tell Pruett I'm on my way."

He hung up and stared at the ceiling. 'How the fuck did he break his jaw?' Tony asked himself, and then shrugged. With Pruett anything was possible.

________________________________________

With Essence gone, Barely stared at the wall of his room for a good hour, and then struggled to get dressed. His sorrow was increased by the fact that he could still smell her fragrance. For that matter, he could still smell her sexually on himself, and the bed. With a goodly amount of pain, he undressed himself, and took a shower trying to escape her scent. He dressed again, and went out. He decided to drown his sorrow with a few drinks. ________________________________________

Tony ran up the hospital steps and pushed through the revolving doors at the entrance. He had to ask at information for Pruett's room number, and then waited several minutes for an elevator.

On seeing his friend, he was taken aback. Pruett's face was bruised, as was his left arm. Of course he knew that his jaw was wired but couldn't see it.

"What the fuck happened to you?" he asked automatically.

"Ugh," Pruett responded and reached for the pad next to the bed. He wrote feveredly for a minute then handed the pad to Tony.

"You were set up by Sue Ann?"

Pruett nodded, took the pad back and wrote some more, and gave it to Tony again.

By and by, Tony had the whole picture. "You probably shouldn't have fucked with her in the first place," he said, and drew a snort from his friend.

"Yeah, I know, she fucked you over good. How did she get those guys to beat you so badly?"

Pruett wrote again.

"Rape? She told them you raped her?" Tony said.

Pruett wrote several more lines.

"The police have you under arrest? What the fuck did she do?" Tony couldn't believe it.

Pruett was scribbling again. He wrote for an extended period then handed the pad to Tony.

Tony read it all without saying a word. What Pruett had written was the entire story. How he had been going from bar to bar, drumming up business for their Girls Gone Wild scheme. How Sue Ann must have followed him, and set the guys on him alleging he had just raped her. How he might lose a testicle from being kicked in the groin. And how he had set up a deal with Crazy's for the following night."

"First things first," Tony told him. "We'll take care of Sue Ann after our business is finished. She ain't going nowhere. This place is all she knows." He proceeded to tell Pruett about Barely Black and Essence. How they had worked out an arrangement to use Vaughn's warehouse for filming and of Vaughn fucking his sister in front of her boyfriend.

Pruett was glad to hear they had a place to shoot, but wondered if Vaughn was still okay with the deal after doing the sister.

"As far as I know, it's still solid," Tony told him. "I'll let Barely know about Crazy's. You know we may need some studs to take care of the girls. I take it that you're out of action, right?"

Sadly, Pruett nodded.

"Any ideas?" he asked.

Glumly, Pruett shook his head.

"Well, there should be any number of drunks willing to fuck 'em, but I don't know how that will go down on film. Won't do to have a good session ruined by the jerk puking all over the babe after, or during the fucking, would it?"

Pruett shrugged.

"Don't worry, I handle it," Tony assured his buddy. You get well. Meanwhile, I'll pop in on Crazy, talk to him. See if he has any special things got to be done, or if I need to do anything so as not to fuck with his business."

Pruett nodded.

"Now, you need anything, Dude?"

Pruett shrugged.

"Well, okay, I'll check in on you tomorrow, let you know what's going down."

Pruett nodded.

"Later Dude," Tony said, and with a brief wave, left the room.

To be continued...