Private Revelations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I believe the Lord approves of our pleasure, though He has ordained that we women suffer for it in childbirths. Thankfully, so far for me those have been fairly easily. Caleb suffers considerably more from his war injury, especially on Sundays when he is by the end of the day exhausted from standing for hours on his weakened leg conducting two and sometimes three services and preaching.

On those candlelit Sabbath nights, I am so glad I can be the angel to overcome the throbbing pain from his leg with waves of pleasure. First I make him lie down with his injured leg slight raised on a pillow. Then I lift his nightshirt to his chest and caress the head and shaft of his soft organ until it stiffens, grows to its full size, and begins to ooze that clear, slippery liquid. Then with the rhythm of my fingers and palms, I slowly bring him from pain to pleasure.


I love to see at those times his jetting effusion and at the same time hear in his restrained voice (it would not do for the children to hear) the almost swooning joy that overtakes him. I think sometimes he is praising the Lord in his moans too deep for words.



May the ministrations of my hands do their part to make him whole. My wish is to compensate Caleb through this and our other private acts in the bedchamber for all he experienced with his comrades on the battlefield and all the pain that he endures every day in his injured limb.



And thank you, my sisters, for allowing me to open my secret moments to you.

12