Prized Inheritance Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gimlisam
gimlisam
53 Followers

Jake met with the lawyer late in the day. He called to inform Janet he wouldn't be home for diner, much to her disappointment. When he did get home he walked right to his chair and sat down without saying a word. He didn't acknowledge Janet sitting on the couch. She could see he was still turning the information he got from the layer in his mind. She had hoped for much more.

"Difficult meeting?" Janet asked.

"It's just frustrating," Jake replied. "I feel I'm going to die before I get this mess all sorted out." He turned to look at Janet. The look on her face stirred him from his troubles. Despite still being dressed in a thick blouse and long skirt; she had a look of lust in her eyes. Jake felt the stirring inside of him and his troubles melted away.

"Get me a beer," Jake said in a commanding tone.

Janet quickly fetched a beer from the kitchen. But she hesitated before she placed the bottle on the large marble cocktail table. She tipped it so some of the beer spilled out onto the table. Jake caught a grin on her face as she did it. She stood up straight and waited for his response. Jake fought the urge to push too quickly.

"You really want this don't you?" Jake asked. He knew this was test on her part and she expected him to take control.

"Yes." Janet replied, while lowering her head. "Well, you're going to need to clean that mess up," Jake said. Janet turned to go find a rag. Jake snapped his fingers. "Where do you think you are going. Use your frumpy outfit, there's more than enough material."

Janet looked into his eyes as she began to unbuttoned her loose fitting blouse. Every button undone seemed like an entertainer stepping onto the stage. Jake was surprised to see she wasn't wearing a bra. He marveled at the perfect 32c breast and her small but dark nipples. The pictures he had seen didn't do them justice he thought. She dropped to her knees across the knee high table from Jake and began to blot the beer up with it. Jake body temperature had raised so much from the sight; when he took a swig of the cold beer it felt like ice going down his throat. Once she finished, before she could stand up, Jake spilt some more beer on the table. She began to use the blouse. But Jake snatched it from her hands.

"I want you to use your skirt this time," Jake said.

Janet met his eyes but lowered her head. "As you wish." She slid the skirt slowly down. Jake was a little surprised to see she wasn't wearing any panties but only black lace top stockings. Her white skin looked soft. As she stood before Jake he needed to shift in his seat to make room in his khaki pants for his stiffing erection. She dropped the skirt on the table and quickly wiped off the beer.

Once she finished she stood up. "Now what would you like?"

"I want you to take off your shoes and stockings. Normally I wouldn't want you to take off that sexy hosiery but I want to make a full inspection of the merchandise."

She removed the shoes and stocking quickly. Jake stood up, walked around the table, and took a position behind Janet. He touched her black shoulder length hair playing with it. He looked her up and down. There was a slight tremble in her stance.

"Does the merchandise please you?"

"So far. Now get on all fours on the table and keep your head pointed forward. And remain silent."

Janet got on her hands and knees on the cocktail table without hesitation. Jake walked to her feet and began to run his left hand up from her right foot along the side of her leg. He paused as he run his hand over her butt to admire the curve. Jake marveled at the softness of her skin. He reached down to touch her hardened tip of her nipple. She let out a sigh. The nipple was hard and drawn tight from her excitement. He removed his finger and she let out a moan of disappointment. He drew his hand up and brought it down on her behind. Janet's body tensed from the sting but she arched her back in expectation of more. But Jake just walked around in front of her

"I have three questions for you." Jake pulled a footstool up so he could sit close to her face. "The first is; how is it you don't have any hair below your neck?"

"I had all my dark hair removed by laser treatment and I wax the lighter hair."

"Excellent. Ok, now I need to know with such an astonishing body why do you hide it with those awful rags?"

"I cover my body so when I am ordered to reveal it, I get a heightened sensation. It might feel good to walk around naked al the time but you wouldn't get the feel of freshly exposed flesh. I also only like it when my most cherished someone I care for chooses; who can look upon my more intimate self. I wish for him to control all aspects of that side of my personality."

Jake put his hand to the side of her head and inched in his face next to hers. "This is not my third question but a more important follow-up question. Have you chosen me to be your most cherished someone?"

"Yes, if you'll have me." Jake leaned in and gently pressed his lips against Janet's. They kissed a light warm kiss as if they were teenagers getting that first kiss. He broke the kiss and leaned back. Smiles existed on both their faces.

"Alright here is my final question. How did you get to smell so good?"

"I use an herbal body—"

"No. Not that smell," Jake interrupted. He moved to the side of her, bent over, and stuck two fingers into her moist sex. Janet gasped at the sudden intrusion. He drew the fingers our and returned to sit on his stool. He held up his two finger covered with her juices and swirled them under his nose; it was like he smelling the fragrance of a fine wine. "I mean this wonderful aroma." He stuck one of the fingers into his mouth and drew it clean. "And so tasty too."

"Luck and good diet," Janet laughed. Jake stuck the other finger into her mouth and she sucked on it like a piece of candy. He pulled his finger out and touched her chin.

"Stand up and tell me what you think I want to do right now."

Janet stood up, and Jake stood up next to her. They wrapped their arms around each other and embraced tightly.

"You want me." Janet said.

"Yes of course I want you," Jake said, while running his finger through her hair and grasping the back of her head. "But the question was; what do I want right now."

"You want to thrust you cock into my pussy until I scream with pleasure and you shoot your cum deep inside me."

"You're good looking and smart. I think this could work."

Jake leaned down and they kissed deeply with their tongues intertwining. Jake broke the kiss and lifted her in his arms. Janet rested her head against his muscular body. Jake thought how light she seemed and how right it felt for her to be in his arms.

Jake carried her up the stairs and to her master bedroom. The bedroom door was closed. Jake brought his foot upon it with force and the door shattered.

"We will need no closed doors in this house ever again," Jake said.

Jake laid her on the bed and quickly removed his clothes. He climbed into the bed beside her. They run their hands over each others skin. He couldn't believe how the sexiest women he had ever met was living with him the whole time and he never knew it.

He climbed on top of her and easily guided himself in. He couldn't have imagined how wet and warm she was inside. It felt like his first time all over again. He leaned into her and they kissed. She wrapped her arms and legs around him and clung tightly. This was more than just sex, they were becoming one and Jake knew it and gladly accepted it. He began thrusting in and out slowly at first enjoying the feel of the affectionate moment. But soon their lust boiled as they both began to move faster meeting each others thrust. Before long she was digging her nails into his back. He recognized her body beginning to tremble and her inner muscle tighten on his cock. She screamed at the same time he let go of his seed deep into her. He saw stars and collapsed onto her. They lay joined together too emotionally and physically exhausted to move.

They spent most of the night talking about their likes and dislikes, dreams and fears, and expectations and desires. Jake accepted his role as her dominate gladly and knew they would make their lives sexually exciting and fulfilling, to say the least. Tomorrow and the next day would bring one adventure after another.

End

gimlisam
gimlisam
53 Followers
12