PTA Volunteer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
-Ripley-
-Ripley-
1,312 Followers

With a slightly petulant tone, Kara muttered, "Don't wanna!" She tightened her own arms and turned her head to kiss Christine's fingers.

"I don't either but your sweet little boy is expecting his mommy to meet him. And neither of us wants him to be disappointed, do we?"

Kara made her own sigh. She loved how Christine's body felt against hers. She didn't want to lose that feeling. Even though she was nervous about it, she also wanted to learn how to return the pleasure that she had received. But now wasn't going to be the time. "I guess you are right," she nodded. "Do we have time for a little more kissing and cuddling?"

"Baby, I like the way you think. I am sure we have that much time," Christine said. Both of them moved their heads together and began to kiss. It was different from any of the previous kisses. Unlike the beginning there was nothing tentative about it, but neither was it urgent. There was a passion in the kiss that wasn't in danger of exploding. The kisses were deep and prolonged. Christine's tongue slid into Kara's mouth and was greeted by her tongue. They caressed each other for a few moments before Kara's tongue moved into Christine's. Every once in a while they would come apart and just look into each other's eyes. Then they would come back together. Then Kara saw Christine's eyes flick towards the clock and she knew that their time together was over.

That realization made her wonder what was next. She had never done anything like this. It didn't feel like a onetime thing to her but what was it to Christine? Without even realizing it, she tensed up.

Christine could read Kara's body. Between that and the nervous look in her eyes, it wasn't hard for Christine to figure out what she was thinking.

"I know, baby," Christine softly said as she linked fingers with Kara. "What do you want? It might be hard, but I can walk away if you want to leave it at this. Or we can see where it goes. You tell me, baby."

"No," Kara blurted out. Then realizing she might not be clear, she continued. "Please, don't walk away. I don't want this to end." She hugged Christine tight. With just a touch of wetness in her eyes, Kara said, "You make me feel so very good." Blushing she added, "Not just what we did. It's how you make me feel just being together."

Feeling a lump in her own throat, Christine returned the hug. "I didn't want to, baby. I was just offering you the option." They kissed again. As their lips separated, Christine reached up and brushed the moisture away from the corners of Kara's eyes. "You are a special woman, baby and I am glad that you don't want the option."

As they both dressed, Christine could feel her own nervousness although Kara wasn't aware of it. While she had had affairs with other mothers from the school, they were clearly just that. There had never been one that went beyond an occasional tumble. This felt different and that was a little scary to her. Nevertheless Christine had no second thoughts. She would see where it went.

When Kara was ready to leave, Christine took her into her arms again. Kara pressed her body close against Christine. It still felt like electric shocks to her. As the kiss ended, Christine whispered, "My baby." Just hearing her say that made Kara feel something warm inside her. She replied, "My darling." Reluctantly parting, they walked hand in hand to the door. They agreed to talk in the morning. It was hard to let go of each other's hand but they did just before the door opened. And then Kara was gone.

For now.

-Ripley-
-Ripley-
1,312 Followers