All Comments on 'PTA Volunteer'

by -Ripley-

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome!

Such detail! Romance and dominance rolled into one! Please write more chapters.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 12 years ago
Fantastic.

Loved the story and the location sounds exactly like Seattle. I'm betting it is.

Want more, please.

KathyFKathyFover 12 years ago
What A Beautiful Start

This Is Such A Beautiful Start Of A Very

Sexciting Story.

Please Continue This Story. Pretty Please !

Kisses

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story

more more more

Michael10166Michael10166over 12 years ago

I can hardly wait for the following chapters on this story. When will it continue?

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 12 years ago

This was a lovely, touching and sexy story. I agree with others who have asked for this story to continue.

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ

Fabulous story & am looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Congratulations,!!.

A very beautiful and romantic story, please continue it,-yes,?.3f66

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Dump hubby and start your family with Christine

wibitriwibitriover 12 years ago
Chapter 2?

This story is a great contrast to your BDSM story, although "who's knows what evil lurks" in Christine's mind?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
please continue...

Great story! Extremely well written. Although, it became a bit sappy at times. I love the subtle theme of dominance in this story and hope you will continue along those lines if you do decide to write more on this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Yummy story...

This is a very yummy story and so sensory. I could almost smell their heat, perhaps it was me.

I think it would be interesting to include the hubby after the two women have explored each other a few more times in great detail. It is always a good thing to teach the hubby how to better pleasure his woman or women, if he is lucky.

I liked the sort of mommy/teaching that was going on, too. Interesting. A BDSM take on it with the hubby might be good too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Well done!

Excellent story of seduction and forbidden love.

in2itdeepin2itdeepover 11 years ago

Please continue this story. It is one of the most erotic and moving stories that I've read on this site. I really enjoy your writing, story development, romantic slant and story lines.

ihatejanestreetihatejanestreetover 11 years ago
More

Kara dumps her old man, runs away with Christine and lives happily ever after; hoorah!!!!

cloud85354cloud85354over 11 years ago
More please

You make me feel like I am in the story and I can't wait for more of this romantic tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Lack of depth

This story lack depth and build up, it made me nauseous every time Christine called Kara baby when it was so premature. It came out of the blue, it just did not warm my heart to watch them fall in love. I found both characters selfish, Kara was a stay at home mom whose child is in school all day what did she spend her time doing, cheating on her husband while he is out providing for his family. As a women that offends me b/c it makes us look cheap. She did not consider her child in this situation, how would the break up of his family affect him long term. Plus she was straight then all of a sudden gay w/o any internal turmoil.

I also noticed every couple in these stories are stunning no one is average, where do u all live on the planet if beauty, all am saying make this these stories with a little realism. They are many authors here who makes u fall in love with the characters but I did not like both characters, I was routing for the husband, not a selfish bitch of a wife who cares nothing for her family only her needs, family equals sacrifice of self.

rover5520rover5520about 11 years ago
Very,very good.

Hello,

I really enjoyed this little story,it's not perfect,but I'll have to read more of your work to see just how good you are-a very,very good start,though!!!!!!!

Regards,

Lindsay.

scarlet_1scarlet_1about 11 years ago
Hot 'n Sexy

This is a fab story!!! Thanks for writing. New love is always very exciting. I've enjoyed your tale of love. Please don't worry about any horrid negativity placed in your comments. If people don't like the stories ... Then just don't read them. Easy!!

I, as well as lots of others have enjoyed the beginnings of Kara and Christine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Best story I've read here.

What an unexpected and delightful surprise to find a story that does more to explore feelings than deliver scripted prose of simply sexual acts! I loved this story! Please write more!

brendacdmibrendacdmiover 9 years ago
so nice

What a wonderful piece of writing! I especially love the seduction scene, and I appreciate how they take their time and let the emotions build. I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Quickly becoming my favorite author on this site

I liked the development of this story. Having only read a couple of your stories, it seems like a favorite device in your stories is for the ingenue to have latent or undiscovered lesbian tendencies. This seems to make it easier for women like Kara to accept their emerging sexuality without the traditional guilt associated with homosexuality. This is what makes your stories so wonderful to read because these women make the difficult choice between happiness and an unfulfilled life. Now for the critiques: The story ended with Kara leaving with Christine presumably standing in the door. How could this be when they arrived there in Christine's car and entered through the garage? Lastly, it seems to me that 'floor' would be more appropriate than 'ground' when describing where articles of clothing are dropped or thrown.

tatlockstatlocksover 9 years ago
I am only on page 1 but.......

This story is so well written. There is a lightness of touch and its already quite erotic. Yum ! Cant wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic

you are definitely my favorite author on this site, the level of detail, the building of suspense and the characters are incredible. You should publish!

laurasunshinegallaurasunshinegalalmost 9 years ago
bravo!!

absolutely amazing to read... i cannot wait to continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
One of the Best Story

It is One of the Best Story I read on Literotica... Eager to read next part.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
jennyeatspussy

Good start, but found the repetitive `baby' more than irritating, however I suspect that our author is gay herself. I feel this as there was no rush into the use of the dreaded strap-on, why lesbian stories go this route is beyond my understanding, but hopefully Kara will find more time to explore her lesbian side,

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This was so good. I'm ready for chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Good so far. On to chapter two I go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Details

Enjoyed the story....very much looking forward to reading the next installments. 1 little detail at the end: there was no indication in the story that Christine and Kara live within walking distance of one another. So, Christine needed to 'drive' Kara home. Regardless, I'm hooked. I'll continue onward with great anticipation.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 7 years ago
very nice

I was so turned on, did everything but cum. well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love the seduction

Not sure that I like the "slut" bit, seems to devalue the sensitivity shown elsewhere, but other than that I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So good.

The build up was amazing. You really felt their chemistry. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Naughty

I gave my cunt a good rubbing while I read this,well done

wassup12wassup12over 5 years ago
very good

yeah ignore the haters i mean really her being selfish the dirtbag husband does not even give a shit about her she is basicly like a throphy wife to her and thats it he did not help her with giving her kid a bath hell he did not even help out in the mourning she is more a parent to her kid then the father goddamn you people are stupid

Ella35Ella35over 5 years ago
Love

I love that this character is doing something that makes her feel good and feel alive. Her circumstances hit home and is very real to many people. Her husband is like many others, including my ex, reading their evening exchanges felt like I was reading my diary or something. I never had the balls to take that step but iโ€™m Living vicariously here. Good job!

kaleonanikaleonaniover 2 years ago

This story should cause all women to gravitate towards Lesbianism if not permanently at least for exploratory purpose. Furthermore with Kara and Christine's sexual drive and orgasms even a Male wished he was a woman. One of the best stories I read so far, please continue the story. I'm totally surprised that with the intensity and multiple of orgasms that they don't end up in a coma, just joking.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Two people, one 46 and the other 25, the older, more experienced person should have known to back off and let the situation pull back from the adrenaline driven moment. Let Kara think through the possible ramifications apart from the โ€œfeelings.โ€ Then if she wants to move forward she can with the full realization that she is cheating on her husband. All of the physical pleasures they enjoyed wonโ€™t change that fact. Kara deserves to make that choice as sober as possible not drunk on sex. She owes it to her son who she seemingly forgot.

ArkingArking3 months ago

How had I missed this in my exploration of sapphic writers? Genuinely an instant classic. I will read more of your work before placing you on a pedestal, but I will be shouting your praises to all of those who seek a wonderful writer of Lesbian erotica.

The story was believable from the beginning. An older woman teaches a younger lady who is neglected by her spouse. A story as old as time.

Thank you for a brief relief from a boring afternoon.

5 Stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user-Ripley-@-Ripley-
1312 Followers
I enjoy writing my stories and being able to share them and hear back from people about how they like them (or don't) is an important part of why I am here at Literotica. I appreciate all the kind things that people have said about my stories over the years. Even the critical ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES