Pudgy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He made her slip out of her senses, trembling in erratic response to his cock poundage. Her coordination faded. Tried to hold herself steady, but inadvertently, she swiped the plaque off the wall.

"YOU LIKE THIS BLACK COCK, DON'T YOU? You know nothing is finer than this deep-dick niner!" Peyton panted, plowed and then moved Deb onto the couch. They knelt doggy-style.

"TAKE THIS PUSSY!" Her delirium rose.

"Yeah, you gonna give me that soon." He snuck a thumb inside her anus.

"Yeah, I'ma tap that ass real soon."

"It's yours…ALL YOURS!"

"Yeah, I'ma be in this pussy for awhile."

"You know I'm gonna give it to you!" Pudgy responded.

"Why?" Peyton slammed his fat cock deep.

"Because my pussy and ass are yours for the pounding!"

"That's right! You fucking whore!" His thrusts inspired flapping sounds coming from her fat pussy folds. Her belly jiggled.

Darius eased back on the sofa chair, removed a blunt roach from his shirt pocket and ignited it. The pungent scent of ganja wafted over to Peyton on the couch. He drew in two hits and reached over for the bottle of Hennessy that rested on a nearby TV tray.

He took a shot of the bronze liquid and passed the smoke.

Peyton was immersed inside of her. His entire pelvic region was covered in wetness, though he never let up his thrusts. Kept his left hand spread apart, save for his thumb, which was still embedded in her second hole. He deftly snatched the roach from Darius and drew in his tokes.

"Jamaican?"

"Yeah, yo, this is more lethal than the last one, careful brah!" Darius spoke.

"I want some!" Debbie's right arm shot up. Her fingers motioned for the roach. She moved her neck around and took in the fumes.

"Nah, I'll break you off some shotgun." Peyton sucked in, held the herb in his cheeks and then released the smoky kiss into her mouth.

"Come here." She curled a finger over to Darius after she adjusted to the hit.

"I want to swallow you again!"

It took a matter of seconds for Darius to comply. He received the roach from Peyton, walked over to the back of the couch where Pudgy's face awaited.

"Ohhhh, baby, ohhhh that pussy feels like velvet. How you gonna make me come again inside of you?"

"I NEED YOU TO DO IT AGAIN, PLEASE. FILL ME!" Deb squeezed Darius' cock in an effort to not succumb to the distraction.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" Peyton's movements shook the couch. Pudgy's body reverberated in response.

"That's it baby, squeeze every last bit of your cum inside me." She pushed her ample ass against him, feeling the last of his squirting seeds. His cock gave a few dry heaves before it shrunk into obscurity, which she managed to hold in by utilizing her vaginal muscles.

Darius' rigidity paused before her lips. She mouthed him. "Mmmmmm."

She responded to the tastes of him. Darius blew a cloud of ganja smoke that compromised his bird's eye view.

"Oooohhhhhh." She sounded surprised, as Peyton grew again. He flipped her over so that she would face away from him, seated in the reverse cowgirl position.

Darius adjusted his pose. He walked around to face her mouth again.

Peyton kept a lock guard on the roach, growing smaller. He doubled up his speed, pummeling her pussy.

Pudgy lost the wherewithal. Her moans reverberated off Darius' cock. No longer could she hold him in. Not with the likes of Peyton working her pussy's umpteenth orgasm.

"OPEN YOUR MOUTH!" He succumbed. She complied as he squirted his sac full of cum inside. She gulped.

The second wave speckled her bottom lip and landed on her chin, slipping down to her half-floppy breasts. She fingered a dollop back into her mouth and swallowed again.

Darius released a lengthy breath, sensing the chemistry between Peyton and Pudgy was too much for his company.

He left them with the remaining roach, scooped his gear and proceeded out the door.

Somewhere in the dark, Darius let out a loud, "FUCK!" His bellowed reaction went unnoticed by the passionate fucking duo.

It wasn't until he reached down to retrieve the object that he noticed a nail had pierced the sole of his foot.

It was the same nail that once supported the wooden plaque that was knocked off the wall where Peyton fucked Pudgy from behind.

He picked up the plaque and placed it onto an end table, right beside a burning candle.

Under the dim light, he couldn't help but to read the text:

In Recognition of Outstanding Customer Service.

He laughed himself out the door.

*

Again, no word from Peyton or Deb, and, this time, the absence lasted for over two

weeks. The rumor mill moved slow without Lacey but the word still got around that the two were shacked up somewhere out of state.

Though he never admitted it, he missed Lacey. It was just too bad that she fucked Peyton and herself out of a good paying job.

He missed Pudgy as well, but business had to go on. Merita reminded him of such on a Thursday.

"Good morning, Darius." She startled him with her announcement.

"I'd like for you to meet your new neighbor, Avanyah."

"Morning." Darius arose from his swivel chair. He reeled in this African-American sistah that stood slightly over five inches tall. He took in the brief sight of her 36 plus racks. She looked reserved but FREAKY. He knew it then.

"Nice meeting you." She smiled, reserved in a quaint, open-breast red sweater. She had on reading glasses and flexible jeans.

"Darius, she'll be sitting in and monitoring calls for the first week. I take it you have an extra headset?"

"Yes, I do. Welcome aboard."

"See that, I told you he was so proficient, and, a gentleman scholar as well. Okay Avanyah, I guess I'll leave you in Darius' care. Trust that you are now placed in exceptional hands. Holla, if you need anything else. Darius is your man."

"Thanks Merita." Avanyah's gaze was stuck on Darius.

"A pleasure, most definitely!" He smiled, extending his self.

*

12