All Comments on 'Pure Moonlight Ch. 05'

by Shadowsung

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
lexvenelexveneover 12 years ago

Still likin the development of the story and the characters cant w8 4 the next update

rissa200204rissa200204over 12 years ago
keep it going :>

its going pretty smoothly, a few things to consider broken ribs and sex dont mix to well if she is really human lol.

might wanna check up on injuries versus biology a bit to know how fast she should be recovering etc..

story itself it good and i see the possible shadows coming in to tangle things up nicely :>

thekingsqueen14thekingsqueen14over 12 years ago
Going Smoothly

I am really enjoying the story and as far as the ribs go... as someone who has broken two... you can make it through sex just fine if its worth it ;) keep it coming!

canndcanndover 12 years ago

Very good chapter. I give you credit for working on both stories at once. Just make sure to give them both the attention they need so you do the best you can on both of them. This one left us at a big cliffhanger and I like that. I hope we'll find out more about who this Shadow is and how he watches them together. What is he? I also look forward to her reaction to his being a were. I'm surprised she didn't question why Keith called Braanon 'Alpha'. Will the two stories overlap with the common character in the other Alpha? Look forward to more. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more please!

Very good so far. I look forward to seeing where it goes from here. So, with that said............please post a new chapter soon!

EdwarusEdwarusover 12 years ago
good story

cant wait to see paul get taken down if that who the mysterious evil dude is

malford0810malford0810over 12 years ago

can't wait for the next chapters! hoping they come soon!!

ShadowsungShadowsungover 12 years agoAuthor
Voting Time!

I have come to realise that two stories at once in a hectic life was never going to work! I have decided to focus on one story at a time and get it completely out of the way before coming back to the other... But I'm not sure which one to choose. If my readers could please vote for which story they would like me to continue on? Send me feedback and let me know which one tI should focus on first.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Next chapter

I vote you finish this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
finish

Please finish the story!!

shortydeeshortydeeover 12 years ago
Please Finish!!!!!!!!

I hope that you will be finishing Pure Moonlight real soon. Or just adding a new chapter. Thank You for a great read!!!!!!!!

FantasymkFantasymkover 12 years ago
Please finish this story :)

Please, please finish this story. Love the story so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ohhhhh NO !!

Please finish this story......You got me so hooked LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more

Please release the next chapter soon

ShadowsungShadowsungover 12 years agoAuthor
New Chapter Submitted

Should be up within the next couple of days, so fingers crossed ^_^

missvixxen08missvixxen08about 12 years ago
Well...

Great sex scene. And their relationship is very sweet.... But quit hurting your heroine. You can't make love with a smashed in skull and broken ribs. It's completely unrealistic. Even bruised ribs would be painful. Cracked ones hurt every time you take a breath. Or laugh. Or cough. Or "arch up".

kitteh_katkitteh_katabout 12 years ago
Hahahaha!

sorry, but i'm lovin' your comment missvixen08.

i kind of agree...

but i think how she copes with the injuries show how resilient she is.

just my opinoin. o_O

k_k

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenalmost 12 years ago

Resilient my ass. Go break a rib or to, then see how realistic you think that scene was. the story is good, but would have been better without the ribs.

sexycelestriansexycelestrianabout 11 years ago
Hey asshole

It's a literotica story about a werewolf and a woman who's NOT completly human! Maybe she has fast healing abilities and besides its a sex story. I for one loved it.

spearishspearishalmost 11 years ago
What the hell ???

Shes jumped by eight werewolves and injured badly ....but oh no ...she wakes up totally cool with that and the proceeds to take off her t-shirt ,get naked and have sex with the guy .Ridiculous !! She'd at the very least want some answers !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ummm...

It was really good, but it was too fast. Even without injuries she wouldn't have sex without asking what the hell just happened. And a question for all stories, do female characters on this site have periods?

PallasAthena123PallasAthena123over 10 years ago
I have to reiterate...

...What a lot of other readers have observed.

Have you ever sprained your ankle? Or had a head injury? Getting up to pee is a miserable, loathsome chore, never mind wandering around, sitting outside, and having sex.

If the sprain isn't that bad, she might be able to hobble on it a bit, but with it being so recent, she is still going to try to keep her weight off of it. But the head injury . . . jeez! You don't even have to have any brain or skull damage for those to hurt like hell. For days. There's also A LOT of swelling involved. And that amount of pain makes you cranky, nauseous, and exhausted.

I don't have any personal experience with broken ribs, but I know enough to know her actions are unrealistic.

One commenter pointed out that she could have advanced healing. I figure you'd tell us a little more straight-out if that were the case.

Another anatomy-thing you got wrong. And a lot of authors do this. The hymen isn't deep inside the vagina, it's part of the vulva at the entrance to he vagina. As in, if anything is "inside" then it has passed the hymen.

Overall it is a promising, if cliched, story, and I look forward to reading the rest.

ShadowsungShadowsungover 10 years agoAuthor
Responses

Just thought I would respond to the many comments relating to a few points.

Yes, I have never had broken ribs, but I want to point out that if you keep reading, as well as the hints so far, Ally is not exactly your average human, so the point is moot. The amount of people that are complaining about this fact are making me confused- this is a story about werewolves and magic and fantasy. How does having broken ribs and having sex despite it remove its plausibility?

The anatomy part I now realise is wrong- I never knew since I lost my hymen at the age of 6 and a half. Most of my first time, hymen-breaking sex comes from the stories found on sites like these (as you point out many of the authors get it wrong). Sorry about that guys!

Asides from these- I hope you are enjoying the story and I hope you continue to enjoy it as I put out more chapters.

Shadowsung

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wimps!

Personally I've had broken ribs, dislocated shoulders and broken limbs to name a few recent injuries, it didn't stop me from having sex or getting on with daily life.... perhaps Ally has a high pain threshold and no time for injuries. Enjoy the story and quit nit picking

Good job Shadowsung :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Reality check:

Dude, she's got broken ribs, at least pretend to be a gentleman for once and keep it in your pants. I take it either your're not a normal person or you've never tried fucking with broken ribs... He's such a selfish prat.

Her first and her only? Well that's taking things for granted isn't it?

How can he lick both quick AND slow?

Shouldn't Zac have been angry that his 2nd showed so little respect that he just walked right on into the room knowing that Zac is in there fucking the woman with broken ribs? Was he hoping to get in on that pre-beaten-up action? How fucking rude.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous