Pure Moonlight Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~

Echoing snarls of rage bounced off the stone walls of the dungeon as the Shadow watched the glowing vision in the mist rising from a luminous cauldron. "I'd do anything for you" reverberated across the space. Pathetic minions scattered under the force of their master's wrath as he took out his frustrations on anything within reach. Kicking aside a corpse he paced the dark space, his cloak sliding through the crimson pools that covered the floor.

"All I not lost," he whispered quietly to himself, he stopped in revelation; a quiet chuckle escaped his throat, "It can be undone." He waved his hand to summon the book he required, rather than fetching it like a useless mortal. Examining the volume's dusty and evil pages, his pale claw tapped as he paused at the one he needed. His maniacal laughter filled the dungeon, as his minions cringed in horror and fled from whatever he had planned.

Completely oblivious, the woman in the vision lay back into the bed and slept with a smile on her face.

12