Quantum of Solace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled and looked away. Her expression changed as her gaze fell on a picture of her dead dog. My stomach plummeted in horror as I saw what she was looking at. Sure enough, her eyes instantly filled with tears and she started sobbing. "Now I know why I got drunk in the first place!" she moaned.

I got up and went over to her, concerned. I sat down on the bed and hugged her. She returned it and started balling hysterically, just as bad as yesterday.

She continued crying throughout the morning. I finally left that afternoon. As I was leaving, she hugged me so hard I felt my ribs crack, and was still crying silently. She texted me constantly for the rest of the day, asking for advice. It was the most miserable week of our relationship that I could ever remember. But by the end of the week, Liv had exhausted all her tears, thank God. She was still miserable, but at least wasn't crying constantly.

That all happened over a month ago, when we were on spring break. Instead of going away, drinking heavily, and banging some of the hottest girls I would ever meet, like most people imagine during spring break, I helped my girlfriend through her darkest hours. It certainly strengthened our relationship. She's back to her old self, outgoing, friendly, and very mischievous. And still with that insatiable libido. She's still sad over her dog's death, but hides it well, crying only when she sees his picture. Not exactly a happy ending, but at least the drunken romp we had was good. I'm not quite sure how to end this, so I'm just gonna stop here. Thanks for reading. It's not my most erotically-focused work, but I wanted to write it anyway. Hope you liked it.

12