All Comments on 'Reelin' in the Years'

by bad_hobbit

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Hot Read!

Emma is her little cousin Bethany's advisor and all around confidant. But, at thirty years old, the roles change and little Bethany now in college takes over with a vengence; introducing Emma to fun loving friends. A very erotic and fun read. Well Written!

dpierrotlefoudpierrotlefoualmost 12 years ago
It's been a long wait... hope it'd be continued soon

This was the best story iI've read in years. The hazy and headiness of Emma mind is well written and her sleeping down the rabbit hole, tentalizing. More, how soon?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

10/27/06 is when it is dated and you added To be continued..

Today is 4/6/2022,

How long does it take you to do complete your published statement?

You lied.

bottovarnisbottovarnisover 1 year ago

very good, very hot story! Terrific detail and wonderful tease.Thank you

bad_hobbitbad_hobbitover 1 year agoAuthor

I've had several comments about how I should have continued this story, but sorry, I got kinda distracted. But c'mon, there are 72 other stories I've posted on here, many of which I think are better than this one, and there's a whole new tranche of stuff on its way, so take a look at some of my other stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If you don't like the timeline for a sequel, n you can always request your money back.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbad_hobbit@bad_hobbit
878 Followers
Thanks to everyone who's been following me, and I hope you're all enjoying my most recent posts - Consequences 9 and the first part of Sarah's long-overdue adventures. More 'Consequences' should be out soon - I foresee another 5 chapters - as soon as I can find some time. And ...