All Comments on 'Reluctant Pleasure Ch. 03'

by CharmingVixen

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Amazing!!

So glad you are finally back! It was definitely worth the wait. Please post more soon.....

A devoted fan!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
OH MY GOD!!!

Yet another skilled and an all time fav of Lit's author is back!!! Welcome back!!

Now I'm off to read your story. ROFL. Ok call me whatever you like, yes I am bias I voted 5 first before I read because I know it will be good as always :)

Kent

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
BRAVO!!!

Finally you're back!!!. This is your best serie and my favourite story, it flows like silk and the intercourse is delightfully erotic!!! One simply wants to know what will happen next. I cannot wait for you to continue to the next chapter, I will be patiently waiting. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I looked up asshole in the

illustrated dictionary and found a picture of Damien.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Relief at last!

Thanks for finishing! It's a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
PLEASE

Please finish this story! It's driving me crazy. Your stories are so hot and arousing. Please don't stop writing. Much love, <3 nadia

CharlesJCharlesJover 17 years ago
Sigh....

Why do you tease me so with your story, you little imp? I waited and waited and waited and waited and finally! Phew! Another to die for chapter! Pretty please...I beg you please don't make me wait anymore for the next chapter. I might just die waiting :)

Great sexy scenes and great writing CV!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More

finally back, I'm so glad!! Nobody else has your style, please I'll love to read Bought & Paid For Ch. 05 and Reluctant Pleasure Ch. 04

mariasmdmariasmdover 13 years ago
what!!

first what kind of adult doesn't know about birth control and emergency contraception? Im tired of him always abusing her. This is so messed up.

raven616raven616almost 13 years ago

don't listen to the bad comments. Fiction supposed to be a fantasy and if anyone is having a problem then read something else. I think this is great and it's great to read stories that will take is away from the reality even if is for a moment. Thank you. btw I love this Damien. At least he has balls to chase after a woman... nowadays men become pussies.

angin_berhembusangin_berhembusover 12 years ago
re-reading

this is the un-keempth time for me to read all your stories. But this holiday i treat myself with a marathon reading for all the titles. And the feelings are still the same like when the 1st i read them. Your stories are good. Many voters are choosing 5 stars. You have fans, so why you are never writing again ya? Have a nice holiday.

joodlejoodleover 11 years ago
I love it

This is yet another super hot series. It could use some editing, but overall is very delish! Well done, and on to the next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
giving up

hard to enjoy a story when you hate the main person in the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amy's character is shown intelligent but why does she act dumb?

Amy fears pregnancy right within 5 minutes of unprotected sex = get the pills woman or was she secretly waiting to have the child.

Damein asked Amy how long will it take for her to make him cum for 3x the price of 1st dance = it took 10 mins earlier, now with higher wager, seal the deal for 30mins, 1 hr or whatever. Why 10 mins lol!

Good story though, loved it. Well written and highly erotic-romantic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous