Remembrance of Autumn Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The infusion of my semen, any man's sperm into one of her orifices was all part of Diana's compulsion to be dominated, to be subjugated, to be corralled and tamed.

Diana was truly one magnificently fine fuck. Seduction was her stock in trade. With a simple glance, the roll of her eyes, the sweep of her palm she commanded.

In our hushed room the bed springs occasionally protested. High above streets normally filled with bumper to bumper traffic, my Volvo in the subterranean parking garage, I introduced my cock into Diana again and again. She had assumed a position I often had seen before. Sprawled on top of the bed, anchored on her knees and elbows she thrust her ass up and out in the direction of my probing cock. Taking a stance at the foot of the bed I flexed my knees, they crackled a bit. I clasped her close, she'd leered at me over her creamy white shoulder and I could see her hair falling forward in a gentle curve over her head, her bust dangling down toward the plain of sheets under her. In her submission she was clearly dominant, deliciously ribald and my cock found a solid purchase inside.

My member in place, my balls slapping against the cleavage of her ass and in profile we resembled a pair of cavorting canines.

Diana looked over her right shoulder, imagined a troop of men watching her being doggy fucked. I could tell by the sparkle in her eyes. It turned her on to be the center of attention, to be my bitch glared at. These eyes would brim over with lust as they focused all their attention on her naked body with such loving attention. The mere thought of such a fantasy brought her to precipice of orgasm. Her skin was suffused with a pink hue, her nipples seemed more swollen and in her womb I felt her tighten up under the impact of my cock.

My hands were free of jewelry, their nails manly buffed and my fingers bore no rough calluses. Soundly, efficiently, deftly they smacked down on her flesh eager to show this naughty girl the error of her ways. Of course I left a pair of palm prints on her satin ass. She groaned under the rain of spanking.

At any moment she'd come. I could feel my semen boiling up in my shaft ready to explode into her tender trap.

"Honey, you are truly one magnificent fuck," I grunted as I exhorted her to come, to fuck papa, to bend way down, grab some sheet and let me pound the fuck out of her.

To think it was not even midnight yet.

12