Renata's Vacation Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sergio congratulated her on her appearance, and we all took dinner quietly, but I kept my eyes on what was happening elsewhere, and couldn't relax until coffee had been served, and everybody had gone off to the 'library,' bedrooms, and so forth.

Then I sat back and asked Eva, at last, if she still had her plug in.

'Yes, Miss Renata,' she said, 'and you said something about rewarding me after dinner.'

'So I did,' I said, 'and so I shall. I shall whip you personally. Go to your room and put on a white negligee, then come to my suite.'

She looked at me nervously, but I wasn't able to say whether she was frightened or not. Slowly, she got up and left, and Sergio and I went up to my suite.

Once there, Sergio poured himself a Scotch, and sat in an armchair in my lounge. We hadn't long to wait before the timid knock on the door.

'Come in,' I called, and Eva walked proudly in, in a sheer long white nylon, lace-trimmed negligee, our 'punishment-uniform,' still in her heels.

'Take off the negligee!' I ordered, 'and kneel.'

She knelt on the floor, her straight back and long arching neck an invitation to the whip if ever I saw one.

'I'm not going to tie you up, Eva, but if you scream I may have to gag you, and if you move, I shall increase the number of strokes – do you understand?'

'Yes, Miss Renata.'

'Good. You will normally be allowed to choose the instrument, but as this is your first time, I have chosen for you. It will be the crop.'

'Oh Miss Renata, will it hurt a lot?'

'Yes, but you want me to hurt you, don't you?'

'Yes, Miss Renata,' she replied, without hesitation.

'Then tell me so, Eva.'

'Hurt me, Miss Renata, please!'

I took the crop from its place above the bookshelf, and gave it a trial swish, more to heighten the girl's tension than anything, then took aim and with a 'swooosh' of displaced air, then a sharp 'crack,' the cruel crop fell across Eva's white upper back, just below her shoulder-blades.

'Oh' she moaned, but stayed still, as a faint red line was left by the leather.

I flogged her harder, a little lower down, 'crack,' sounded the whip, and she squirmed just a little, involuntarily moving her arms downward just a shade, and moaning a bit louder.

'Be still!' I admonished, and fetched her a much harder lash, now reaching towards the small of her lovely back.

'Ooooaargh,' she moaned, and a distinct red stripe now showed when I looked at my handiwork. She would be proud of a few like that tomorrow.

I thrashed her lower still, now reaching the top of her beautifully rounded buttocks, and Sergio was clearly enjoying the spectacle, as I could see he had a huge erection tenting his trousers.

'Poor darling,' I whispered to him, between strokes, 'never mind, you shall have her later!'

Eva was now writhing at each new stroke, and I sensed she could take only one or two more, for this first time. Her back was now criss-crossed with red lines, rather than deep welts – I hadn't been that severe. I gave her one final good hard slash across the tops of her thighs, which I knew would sting worse than any of the others, and she fell sobbing into my arms, when she knew I was done.

'Oh Miss Renata,' she said, 'Miss Renata, I don't know what to say.'

'You'll probably want to say goodbye,' I suggested.

'Oh no,' she said, 'oh no. I had two orgasms while you were whipping me, and I....I just don't know what to say.'

'Come,' I said, 'let me rub oil into those stripes, then we'll go and have a drink. Tonight you will sleep with Sergio and myself. Will you like that?'

'Oh Miss Renata,' was all she said.

Later, after we had enjoyed a quiet drink in the bar, and I had satisfied myself that the club had run smoothly on its first night of operation, I left the servants clearing up, and took Eva back up to the suite, where Sergio was already relaxing with a cigar and a cognac. I let her undress me, and slip on my favourite long silk nightgown, then found her a similar one. I knew Sergio liked the feel of them against the skin. We got between the black satin sheets, and Sergio joined us. Now taking great care with Eva's sore back and arse, I took her in my arms, then gently prised her legs apart, pulling the hem of her nightgown up to reveal her mound in the soft light. Sergio, who I knew had been desperately wanting Eva since her whipping, was now drooling with lust for her, and paused only a bare moment to lick her luscious cunt, before he was unable to contain himself any longer. He hauled himself up between her parted legs and thrust his huge shaft – MY shaft! – deep into her drenched depths, as she groaned and bucked , rising with her whole body to become whole with him. It was a beautiful sight, and I couldn't help but admire her youthful untrained capacity to fuck. She drained his very soul, and he came in huge, hot spurts, as she shouted at him – something unintelligible, then she collapsed between us, sobbing.

'I'm sorry, Miss Renata,' she said.

'Don't be sorry, darling,' I told her, 'I'll have you later.'

Then, as an afterthought, I asked her, 'Where is your butt plug, by the way?'

'Oh, Miss Renata, I couldn't keep it in for the whole evening, I'm sorry.'

'Well, you'll have to be punished for that tomorrow, I'm afraid,' I said.

'Mmmm,' she replied.

12