All Comments on 'Repeat After Me Ch. 04'

by RepeatAfterMe

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
sexymomma57sexymomma57almost 11 years ago

repeat after me.... finish this series!!!! love it!! 5 stars!

zena99zena99almost 11 years ago
Fantastic

But I gave it three stars due to length. There is so much potential here, longer chapters please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Liking it so far

Just read through everything you've posted so far. Thought it was unique how you didn't give a backstory on the main character or his power, I liked that it gave the story so far a different dynamic then im used to reading. I do think that the chapters could stand to be a little longer, maybe even just 1.5x as much. Its interesting for me to imagine what is coming next. It was kind of implied that the man picks up girls like this often, but the girl in the story lives near him, will their relationship continue beyond this one experience. Looking forward to finding out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Was really liking it until...

I was really enjoying this story until this chapter. It sounds almost like someone else took over the writing for you--it's got a very different voice from the first three. Specifically, the part that lost my interest was the very beginning, with all the talk of women's natural subservience. It sounded bitter, and seemed strange, considering there was no hint of it earlier in the series.

Oh well, I'm still going to read the next chapter. Just wanted to share.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous