Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Pauuul," you yell as I pull it out almost to the tip and play with the tip of my cock on your clit. Just the head of my cock inside of you. Then I thrust it all the way in as far as it will go.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh" you cry out.

"You like that huh? You like being fucked hard? You like having my cock buried in your wet pussy?" I tease.

"Oh god, Paul, yes, fuck me hard, don't' stop, FUCK Meeeeee."

We start to thrust our hips in unison, and I can feel my cum starting up my shaft. You dig your fingers in my back and wrap your legs tighter to keep me all the way in you. As my cock pistons in and out of you, I feel my balls tighten and my sperm rushing up the shaft of my cock; I am reaching the point of no return.

"Are you ready . . . uh . . . are you ready . . . to cum . . . uh . . . get ready toooo . . . uhhhhhhhhhh . . . Miriaaaaaaaammm!"

I hold onto you until you scream "I'm CUMMMING" in climax as well.

I feel you tense up as our hips move in unison. My cock spasms, shooting hot cum into your wet pussy. You start to shake as an orgasm hits you again. I can feel my cum mixing with your sweet pussy juices. After our mutual orgasm subsides, we collapse on the bed next to each other. Our bodies covered in sweat, we lay there for a minute trying to catch our breath. We cuddle next to each other and I can't resist saying,

"I am SO SORRY I didn't know you better in High School."

"I think we are getting to know each other really well now," you laugh.

We look at the time and realize we had better get moving. Getting up, we collect our clothes from around the room. My polo shirt over by the door, your shirt and bra from the floor. You follow me to the door. Turning, I kiss you hard and take you into my arms.

"When am I going to see you again?" I ask

"I am going to have to get away for "Business" more often. Maybe we can meet again next week." You smile seductively and hug me.

"I will see you next weekend then. I hope my cock can last that long without you." I chuckle.

You smile and say,

"We can still tease over the internet till next weekend."

I kiss you goodbye for now as I walk out your hotel room. The last thing I taste is your sweet lips. As I walk to my car I am already dreaming of what I am going to you next week, and I can feel the stirrings of a hard on forming in my jeans.

12