All Comments on 'Reunited'

by willieone

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Learn to proof read or enlist an editor

I couldn't get past the first paragraph! The grammar and punctuation is horrendous. The opening line is a run-on sentence.

Do some editing and perhaps I'll actually be able to read this and give you a better score.

DawnzoDawnzoabout 13 years ago
I liked it

It wrapped up very quickly but was a sweet story, keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Rushed

Whoa! This isn't a race. Plz take a little time and develop the characters (main and supporting) and settings. Didn't anyone have a close friend or confidente? This plot could be expanded into several chapters and could be much more interesting.

chelo2012chelo2012about 13 years ago
Short but sweet!

You could have make this a longer story, but regarles, it was very nice. Do not let the negative comments intimidate you, you writing skills will evolve and the more you practice and let your imagination run the better you will get.

lostchickenlostchickenabout 13 years ago
I liked it!

I do agree that it had the potential to be a long and interesting story - as this felt more like a plot run down BUT that aside, this was a wonderful story and I hope you continue to write and work on your artistic skills.

willieonewillieoneabout 13 years agoAuthor
FYI

I have edited this short story somewhat you know added some taken some out and have re posted it today should be up soon. Thankyou for the kind words.

canndcanndabout 13 years ago

It was too good, in my mind, to only be one chapter! I really think it is the perfect beginning to the story of how Bridget and Leyland find one another again. I'd love to see you do that story. This was definitely a sweet short story, but it feels like it should clearly be expanded. Even in this very short form you presented a great cast of characters that it would be really interesting to see developed. Looking forward to more of your work.

canndcanndabout 13 years ago

Congrats on the first story! I clicked on your name to see what else you had written and realized it was your first. It is nice to see someone who comments on so many of the stories in this genre try their hand at it. Hope you keep writing.

mokkelkemokkelkeabout 13 years ago

it's always nice to see on of "our" loyal readers take that daunting step into this writing world.

i liked the story plot, but i agree with the others it has a lot of potential to be a longer story then just this chapter.

and yes a proofreader and/or editor does wonders.(if you want drop me a line, i don't mind doing a quick proof if you want) even when you read it twenty thousand times yourself you will miss mistakes and little errors ;-) even in a few chapters i have up i still found error, they're sneaky little buggers ;-)

just watch out for the run on sentences and punctuation. shorter paragraphs would make it easier to read. but all these are just "cosmetical" findings. what is more important is the story and i would really would love to read the entire story of these people.

well done willie!

willieonewillieoneabout 13 years agoAuthor

You may like to check back to this story later when the re edited version is up I posted it Saturday so hope it will be up soon! It gives a bit more detail of Leyland's life before Celest was taken I have also changed a few other things in the story. I hope it will be an improvement.LOL

I am in the middle of another story at the moment.

mokkelkemokkelkeabout 13 years ago

checked and it seems no update yet. checking in a day or two again. with all those competitions going on ;) can get crazy at times.

mokkelkemokkelkeabout 13 years ago

i couldn't wait and just had to reread this one. this turned out ten,no twenty times better with the minor additions. really really good :)

canndcanndabout 13 years ago

I also re-read it now that the second part was out. It was great and the additions helped alot. Just check the tenses used as it seemed you switched back and forth sometimes. Keep writing

Cedar_NeedleCedar_Needleabout 13 years ago
Wooo hoo!

Wow! What a great start! I agree with the other comments that this has great bones and a good foundation…One way to expand the length (which I think we’d all LOVE) is to expand on some of the interaction scenes and flesh out the conversations/actions more. Think like you’re watching a movie and what would want to see : -) I loved this though. Absolutely amazing and I am moving onto the next chapter…

MicKayMicKayalmost 13 years ago
Welcome to our web said the spiders to the fly.....

...or better yet, "Welcome to our hell," said LitE authors to Willie. Fun ain't it?!

The story has a unique blend of non-human species which allows free reign w/ plot and characters. I appreciated your bold approach to the sensual aspect of the story. Very Literotica. While I see others request a longer story, I admire the brevity - makes a great read for someone who doesn't have all day to "see what happens."

I apologize for just seeing your submissions. I'll catch up on reading and feedback. PS - a pregnant vampire? Seems you left me a negative comment about that.....hmm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
It seems like a great story...

It's just so hurried. I felt like I was running a marathon reading it. I think this story would be even better with some more information. But I enjoyed it very much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwillieone@willieone
I joined this site because I have loved reading the stories here and had no wish to leave a comment without a name to go with it there are some amazing writers on lit and I love so many of their stories. I do however have one major pet hate and that is when I fall in love with...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Reunited Series Info