Road Rage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nah, I'm good. You couldn't ask for a more gorgeous day, huh?"

"Uh-hmm." She took off her glasses and put on her shades.

"Hey, you looked awesome last night," he said proudly. "My girl showed those racist punks who the champion was. Yeah!"

She smiled seductively. "Care for a nude wrestling match, sir?"

"Why not?"

He pulled the strings of her bikini bottom and they fell off. They made out on the deck for a while, with her sitting in his lap again. Moments later, the dogs watched quietly as he knelt behind her and probed her pussy and anus with his tongue. He buried his face between her sweaty cheeks, his long tongue eagerly licking away.

Snoop Dog and Dr. Dre's ears went up when she moaned loudly. They watched curiously. Later, he lied down on the lounge chair and she sat on his face. He continued sucking and licking.

Martha looked at the dogs. "We got a little audience here, hon. . .oh my, Dr. Dre's got a massive hard on," she said, laughing.

Next, she got on her knees and sucked his cock. As she licked his balls, Dr. Dre did the same thing to himself, causing the both of them to bust out laughing.

Minutes passed before she lied down on the chair. After spreading her legs, he mounted her in the missionary position, his penis sliding smoothly into her big, shaved vagina. The brutal sun beat down on them as he pumped her fast and hard, the way she liked it. She straddled her legs tightly around his sweaty body, her hands clutching his ass.

"Oooooooooh!" she moaned deeply.

As he went even faster and faster, her moans shot up several octaves, competing with the loud rap music. Soon, he ejaculated inside her, and she held on tight, her nails digging into his butt.

A huge grin was on her face. "Ooooh, that was fucking awesome," she said.

After walking the dogs, she worked out in the mini-gym in the basement. In the late afternoon, as the sun was slowly setting, they lounged naked in the outdoor Jacuzzi.

She looked at his dark skin. "Wow, you've got a nice tan there."

"Must've been all that outdoor sex."

She drank some orange juice, grinning. "Yeah, we've been humping since we arrived."

"What do you want for dinner?"

"You."

He handed her a book with pictures of different sexual positions, shaking his head. "Okay, Miss Horny, pick one."

THE END

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
BazzzBazzzalmost 17 years ago
Good Story but needs more organization

I really like the female charactor in this story. She's strong self assured and very sexy. What I think you ahve to work on is the way you shift gears within the story. I don't mind you going from making love to the Asian to pulling over some drunk guys but you should do it in a more clear cut and organized way. Other than that I hope to read more about this beautiful amazon.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Alpha Gender Ch. 01 Written as a treatment for a visual novel.in Fetish
Timmy Becomes a Man Timmy spots his older, well-endowed sister In their home gym.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Big and Loud A bodybuilder couple spends a loud night in Italian hostel.in Fetish
Workout Friends I think we went beyond friends.in Erotic Couplings
Lifting Lust Cardio can be fun, if done right.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories