All Comments on 'Rough around the Edges Ch. 07'

by Myanlass

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hmph

Gale neeeds her a$$ kicked along with Dante and that other biatch (her name exscapes me right now). grrr she made me mad.

pmpktypmpktyover 14 years ago
terrifc update

My heart was thumping in my chest and I knew that as soon as he was drunk what was going to happen. I can believe that a sister would do something like that. I really liked this part and I hope we don't have to wait too long for the next part

lisastpaullisastpaulover 14 years ago
DA HELL

Really?? How can you do that to your sister??? Over something from YOUR past. I think there is more to Patrick. Sounds like his family wasnt to happy bout him being with a black woman. Jade you need to sit and listen to your man. Then go beat your sisters and da hoes ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Arseholes!!!

i didn't read this chapter fully, because i knew wat was comin, i only glanced thru' it the big wuse that i am, haha, but still, the bloody wankers!! anyway, very good chapter :D, lots of drama emotion pulling moments. this is a too good story, u'r fab .

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Too simple

Sorry, too obvious. You need to wrap this up ASAP or find a more interesting premise....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
don't listen to the dick below

why do people find it necessary to be mean, DON'T READ THEN EGG!! u keep to the story how u like because i enjoy the read and i reckon so do the majority

lancewmlancewmover 14 years ago
Too simple below is simple minded

This is great so far. Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
aww frick!!

see that ish right there would have caused an immediate death in the family!! you don't do stuff like that....jealous betch! Anyhooo...great story...ignore the haters....they know they liked it too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I'm in two minds

I'm really into this story and I love your stories generally, but Gale is NOT a sister, you don't do that to your blood. And the end scenario with Jade/James/Deborah just seemed a bit too unrealistic and also a bit obivous.So not really feeling the storyline right now, but I know that you are going to work it out in your fantastic way and I look forward to reading an update soon hopefully!

C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
Love the New

Way's Deborah and Dante & Gale are setting up the Two Lovers can't wait to see how it Comes Back to Haunt them.

When it comes to the Surface. You know Gale will lose her Sister Deborah will lose any chance at James and Dante will be in the Cooler if Not Dead after James figures out what happened and whom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I'm pissed....

How could you do that to your sister your own flesh and blood because you're friggin miserable. I can't believe she would do that to her and when Jade finds out I hope she doesn't speak to her with her nasty self.

LilMami07LilMami07over 14 years ago
Love it

First off fuck the haters, and do what you do and write. That aside... in a way, i can understand Gale. I believe she truly loves her sister and wants the best for her. You can tell bc she started second guessin the whole scheme. She thinks James is no good for her sister. But to stand in the way of her happiness is on a whole 'nother level. Hopefully the truth comes out soon and everyone gets what they deserve. Anywho's... I love this story and great job. Cant wait for the nxt chapter.

**LilMami**

favoritegirlfavoritegirlover 14 years ago
AWESOME STORY!

BUT I FEEL BAD FOR JADE N DEBORAH NEEDS TO MOVE ON

LakergirlLakergirlover 14 years ago
Can we say "Restraining Order" & whoopin!!!!

Great chapter and hope to see the next chapter. However, I just want Jade to snatch someone bald but I guess that's in the next chapter!!! lol

Czyswt1Czyswt1over 14 years ago
Hmmm

You could kinda tell that something was going to happen, but all at the same time, it wasn't like it was a surprise. I know that I am not fond of what Gale did, but all at the same time, there needs to be more detail of what happened between her and Patrick. I wouldn't mind seeing a story that involves Patrick and Gale and finding out the truth and seeing what happens from there. I think there is more there, than what all was told.

All at the same time, Gale seriously needs to tell Jade the truth. Dante and Deb need to back off and leave people alone, because they are unhappy. I just hope there is some sort of closure on all sides, along with some happiness and love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Is there more?

I love it and can't wait for more please don't tell me this is how it ends ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Like it alot but......

I really love the story and the direction you are going with the plot. However, the grammatical errors and run on paragraphs of different points of view and dialogue of different characters is very distracting and it makes the story harder to follow. I find I can't really get into the flow of the reading because the grammar errors and lay out detract from the beauty of the plot. With all that being said I love this story and its prequel and I think they would be good enough for publishing with some major revisions. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story

I've really enjoyed reading this story and hope that you will be updating it soon. Looking forward to see what happens next Gale is just so stupid to go along with Jade and Deborah and need to come clean and tell her sister what she did please update soon.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
URGGGHHHHHHH...

OMG...that was fight to get through. The chapter was good, but my God, PLEASE get an editor. At least so the story doesn't slip out of tense (past or present) every few lines. Your stories coul be great if you just had someone read them before you post them.

missingit610missingit610almost 14 years ago
Wow

This story has me on edge and right now I'm wanting to give Gale a world class ass whippin... Great job on the story. It doesn't hurt to have an editor proofread the stories before submitting them as well (it looks like the characters names were used a couple of times) but otherwise great...Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I don't like where this is going. I feel tensed. I hate Dante, Deborah and Gale. UGH!!! STUPID PEOPLE. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh my gosh

I was reading this on my way to work. When she wad walking towards his room, I had the sickest feeling in my gut... My heart was racing, ... I need a chocolate. Such awesome writing, I'm over in Australia loving every chapter. Can't wait for the next chapter....

somethingsamisssomethingsamissabout 13 years ago
wow

We now know what this devious plan was. Obviously her ex's apology was done in advance to get her back. This has set up written all over it. I wonder why Gale would help ruin her sister's life.

TechRaiderTechRaideralmost 13 years ago
im not liking gale at all right now

i read her story before i read any of the others. i felt sorry for her and wanted her to kick patricks ass. now im not sure how i feel about gale's character now that i know the back story. i do know one thing for everything that deb and don have done. they need to be taken care of in a very serious way. you do write rather well though. please keep it up.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 13 years ago
THIS SUCKS!

Why have enemies when you have family like this?

Jujubee58Jujubee58about 12 years ago

All three of them are going to pay for this! I hope Jade never forgives Gale and James kicks Dante's ass!

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69almost 12 years ago
I know I've read this series several times ...

but Godamn that Gale is a cunt! Deborah doesn't rate LOL.

Jack2303Jack2303over 11 years ago
Bitch

The ex-wife is understandable but the older sister made me pissed. I've got two younger sisters, one of which continuously makes poor relationship choices, but I'd never betray them like Gale did. SMH

trubblemakurtrubblemakuralmost 11 years ago
I know it's fiction

but Gale is gonna mess up what ever kind of relationship she has with not just Jade but Nicole. Sorry if I was either one of her sisters I wouldn't trust her not to interfere in my life again or ever. Plus really? if she had a funny feeling when D and D were conspiring she should have listened to herself. She made some bad choices and she is gonna be very sorry she did. Apparently she thinks she knows better than anyone how they should live their life. Too bad so sad for her she is gonna get hurt bad now. if I found my sister sided with my ex and my lover's ex I'd kick her ass and hope she enjoyed her new family she picked out for herself. I have a sister I used to be close to until she basically did something to destroy her relationship with her own kids and consequently a few of her sisters including me. You done good girl you write so well to get us involved in your characters keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I already read this...

But it still makes me mad at how deceiving everyone is. On a positive note, I hope you continue with Patrick and Gale's story and maybe you could do one for Nicole and Ramon.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

I hate that people do such terrible things all in the name of love..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous