Rough around the Edges Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myanlass
Myanlass
1,024 Followers

She went to his bedroom and when she put her hand on the knob, she hurried hushed voices coming from behind the door. Was that two people? She hurried James say you have tog get and her heart started to quicken. No, please let that be the television she pleaded to herself. She pushed the door opened and saw James' head snapped towards the door. He was standing there shirtless with his pants unbutton. She shook her head as her mind already knew what was going to be revealed but her heart didn't want to admit it. She looked past him and saw Deborah sitting in the bed with just a bra and panties on.

"Oh God." She whispered to herself as she felt pieces of her heart slowly peeling away.

"Jade, baby, please don't freak out." James said walking towards her.

"Not you. Not you, you weren't suppose to do this to me!" she shouted as the tears streamed down her face before she could stop them.

"I didn't do anything, I don't know what happened."

"Jade, let me explain." Deborah said getting up from the bed.

"Let you explain? Bitch, do you honestly think I would listen to you?" Jade said charging after Deborah, but before she could reach her, James wrapped his arms around her.

"Look babe, I know I got drunk last night and I woke up with her in my bed." James admitted.

"And what? Nothing happened?"

"No, it didn't happen."

"Honestly James, what am I suppose to think?"

"You are suppose to trust me."

"Trust you, after what I just saw. I can't believe you would do this to me. You promised me!" she shouted pushing him away.

He just pulled her close to him and tried to soothe her as she cried against him, "Please calm down baby. I wouldn't do that."

"Don't touch me!" she shouted pushing away from him.

"I can't believe you. Not you. You weren't suppose to do this to me. I...just..." she backed away from him.

She couldn't form any words. Her mind went blank as she kept seeing Deborah in his bed. Their bed. The bed that they have shared many nights. Not only that, but it was with Deborah of all people. She felt a burning pain in her chest that only magnified every time she looked into his blue eyes.

He needed her to believe him, he knew he didn't do anything. The look of pain etched on Jade's face tore him to pieces. That night was all a blur after he left the bar. There couldn't be any way that he would have slept with Deborah and not know it.

She just kept shaking her head and ran downstairs. "Jade! Jade, wait!" he shouted trying to catch with her.

She hurried into her car and pulled off before he could reach her. James stood there as every emotion consumed him. He needed to find her and explain everything the best way he could. He knew he was innocent, he couldn't have slept with her. Jade tried to keep her emotions in check as she drove in and out of traffic. She could barely focus on the road since she could barely see past her tears. She needed to stop before she got into an accident. She looked up and saw the Radisson. She remembered that was the same hotel that Gale was staying at. She had to speak with someone and her mind couldn't focus on the phone right now. She was in a daze the entire walk up to Gale's door. The door swung open and when they locked eyes more tears poured out.

She collapsed against Gale, crying on her shoulder. "He hurt me Gale. He hurt me so bad. You were right." Jade kept saying as Gale hugged her close.

Gale cradled her close as she listened to her sister cries of anguish. What has she done?

Hey guys thanks for all the comments. Just wanted to have everyone check out my profile. Love you guys!

Myanlass
Myanlass
1,024 Followers