Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2007

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhhh ohhh shit.... Fuck.... That's... hot...." Tony moans as Melina uses her large hot tits and dominating mouth to work over his thick hard cock.

"Mmmmm.... Whew... she is... a top... notch Diva...." Test grunts as sweat drips off of his body. He wraps his arms around Melina's waist and increases the tempo of his thrusts so that he can pound her pussy even harder.

"Uhhhhh ohhh yeah... fuck my pussy... pass MY test..." Melina moans as she glances back over her left shoulder at the powerful ECW Extremist while she keeps moving her tits up and down on Tony's stiff cock.

"Ohhhh yeah.... Fuck.... Shit yea!" Test groans as he pulls his cock suddenly out of Melina's pussy and shoots his cum all over Melina's back. Melina grits her teeth slightly as she feels Test's load cover her back.

"You... asshole! You fucking ass!" Melina yells at him as she keeps working over Tony's dick. Test shrugs his shoulders and laughs and walks away. Melina looks up at Tony as she presses her tits tighter against his cock, "Do you believe that?! He cummed on MY back! No one cums on my back! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Melina lets out a primal scream as she violently strokes Tony's shaft with her tits.

"Ahhhhhh damn!" Tony covers his ears and at the same time loses his concentration and moments later his cock erupts, sending his warm Italian cum shooting upward and his load lands on Melina's hot, large firm tits as she uses them to milk his cock dry.

"Mmmm now... that's much better...." Melina laughs after the last drop of Tony's cum oozes from his dick before she stands up and arrogantly walks away, leaving Tony Mamaluke trying to figure out what just happened. Tony decides not to think about it any more than he has to and he gets up from JR's chair and makes his way around the ring to leave the arena.

Inside the ring, the former World Champion Rey Mysterio is laying on his back as Ashley Massaro is mounted on his cock and is bouncing up and down on his large, Mexican cock. "Ahhhh... Ohhhh Rey... You have... a great dick..." Ashley moans as she slides her hands over Rey's tattooed stomach as she rocks back and forth on his dick.

"Ohhhhh shit.... Damn.... you're... bustin' my bronco.... " Rey moans and laughs as he adjusts his sweat soaked wrestling mask as he pumps his shaft upward into Ashley's hot pussy as she starts riding his cock even faster and harder.

"Mmmm.... No.... Rey.... I'm banging your... bronco...." Ashley laughs as she slides her hands all over Rey's stomach as the masked Superstar pumps his dick upward into her pussy as she grinds her hips.

"Awww.... Damn.... whatever...." Rey laughs as Ashley increases the pace of her movements as she rises and falls on his cock at a smooth, steady pace. As this is going on, out in the ringside seats, Shelton Benjamin is sitting on one of the seats as Kelly Kelly is bouncing up and down on his cock with her arms wrapped around his neck.

"Uhhhh ahhhh ohhhh fuck... that's... a big.... black dick..." Kelly moans and giggles cutely as she rocks back and forth on his cock, pressing her firm, perky tits against Shelton's smooth black muscular chest.

"Ohhhh damn.... damn... damn...." Shelton Benjamin moans as he leans his head back and closes his eyes, "Fuck... I can't... take much more of this.... Shit..." Shelton groans, and Kelly gets a cute smile on her face. She comes to a stop and she lifts herself off of Shelton's throbbing cock and gets down on her knees in front of him.

"Oh... please... just hold on a bit longer..." Kelly says cutely before she places her small delicate hands on Shelton's black shaft. She slides her tongue all along the sides of his cock, covering it with a good layer of her saliva before taking it into her warm, innocent mouth. ECW's cute, Extreme Exhibitionist starts bobbing her head on his cock, and she goes down further on his shaft every time.

"Ohhhh.... Ohhh yeah.... Now that's... how... I'm supposed to be treated... cause I'm black!" Shelton groans as he stats to shoot his cum inside of her mouth and Kelly makes sure she sucks every drop of his load out of his shaft.

Kelly soon lifts her head off of his cock, and looks up at him and opens her mouth, showing her mouth full of cum, then she closes her mouth, swallows and then opens her mouth again to show her mouth is empty. "All gone...." Kelly says with a laugh.

"Awww fuck... that was... sweet...." Shelton says as Kelly Kelly stands up and walks away. Shelton licks his lips "Fuck I wouldn't mind going to ECW for that every week..." Shelton says as he watches Kelly move away before he gets up to leave the arena.

Over on the ECW announce table, Victoria is laying on her back with her powerful legs spread apart as CM Punk is plunging his large cock in and out of the vicious cunt. "Ohhhhhh fuck.... Yesss.... Show... me... that straight edge!" Victoria grits her teeth as she places her hands on CM Punk's arms as the straightedge Extremist slams his shaft in and out of her pussy.

"Ahhh.... damn.... whew.... This... is beyond... the straight... edge...." CM Punk grunts as he grabs hold of Victoria's waist in order to have the raven-haired psychopathic WWE Diva grind her tight cunt against his pistoning cock.

"Yes.... Fuck me.... Fuck me you big boy.... Ohhhhh I love it!" Victoria grits her teeth even tighter as her pussy explodes as she starts to violently cum on CM Punk's cock. CM Punk keeps fucking Victoria's pussy and she grinds herself against him until her climax subsides. When CM Punk pulls his cock out of her pussy, Victoria quickly sits up and grabs his head with her right in order to pull him close to her so that they are face to face. Victoria pulls on her raven black sweat soaked hair with her left hand as she breathes heavily, "YOU... shall... meet me... LATER! I want... to see more... of the straight edge... BIG boy...' Victoria says as she flicks her tongue against CM Punk's pierced lips before pushing him away. She gets off of the ECW announce table and walks towards the ramp and she starts to walk up it backwards, keeping her psychotic eyes on CM Punk.

CM Punk smiles a bit, "Whew... talk about a new breed being unleashed...." CM Punk says as he watches Victoria leave before he shakes his head.

Meanwhile Melina is standing next to a set of ring steps and she is bent over them with her hands on the metal stairs and her tight round ass sticking out so that Shawn Michaels can slam his large Heartbreaking cock in and out of her wet pussy. "Ahhhhhh yesss.... Fuck my pussy.... Fuck it!" Melina moans as HBK pumps into her cunt with faster and harder thrusts as Melina slams herself back against the sweaty DX member.

"Ohhhhh fucking shit.... This is... certainly better... than... sunny days...." HBK groans as he holds onto Melina's sexy waist.

Melina looks back over her shoulder at HBK and narrows her eyes, "Shut up and fuck me! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Melina lets out a primal scream as HBK slams his cock deeper and harder into her pussy.

"Ahhhhh shit.... God damn..." Shawn groans as Melina squeezes her dominating pussy around his cock, and the pressure is too much for HBK, and he starts to cum deep inside of Melina's pussy. Melina arches her back and licks her lips as she feels HBK fill her pussy with his white warm load of cum. HBK soon pulls out and staggers backward to lean against the ring barrier and Melina composes herself as she turns to face him.

"I have two words for you...." Melina says with an arrogant smirk.

"Oh really?" HBK asks as he catches his breath, as he looks that the 'A-List' Diva.

"You suck!" Melina laughs and walks away, leaving the insulted Heartbreak Kid before he has a chance to reply. HBK shakes his head throws his hands up and starts to leave the ringside area.

Inside the ring, The Miz is standing up and Ashley is kneeling in front of him, and has her right hand wrapped around the base of his throbbing cock as she sucks on the top half of his shaft. She bobs her head back and forth along it, and each time she moves her head forward she takes more of his cock into her mouth. "Ahhhh ohhh yeah... HOO-RAH!" The Miz moans. Ashley smiles a bit as she unwraps her hand from his cock and allows herself to deep throat his entire cock. "Mmmmm that's a good MizFit!" The Miz moans as he puts both of his hands on Ashley's head as she starts sucking on his cock at a faster pace.

"Ohhhhh yea.... You know what I like!" The Miz grunts as he closes his eyes as Ashley swirls her tongue around his cock. The Queen of Masseduction places both of her hands on The Miz's balls and applies pressure to his balls, and the Miz's eyes fly open as if he was a human squeeze toy. "Ohhhhh shit.... Gonna cum... HOO-RAH!" The Miz groans. Ashley takes her hands away from his balls and takes his cock out of her mouth and begins to jerk him off.

"Mmmmm this Diva too dirty for you Miz?" Ashley asks with a smile as she strokes his cock. The Miz only moans his reply and seconds later he starts to cum, and the first shot of his cum lands on Ashley's face. She then opens her mouth and she continues to stroke The Miz's cock, and she gets the former Reality TV star to shoot the rest of his load into her mouth. When he's spent, Ashley let's go of the Miz's cock and smirks before she swallows his cum.

"Fuck... you are the best at sucking cock... HOO-RAH!" The Miz says before he moves to leave the ring.

Ashley raises an eyebrow, "Cum and leave....typical men...." Ashley laughs before she notices Rene Dupree nearby. Ashley stands up and walks over to the ring ropes and grabs the top rope, then looks over her shoulder, "Rene... care to show me... a French Invasion?" Ashley asks with a smile.

"Oui Madam... The Most Extreme Athlete in ECW history... will take you to a new level of extreme..." Rene replies as he gets behind her and slams his large French cock into Ashley's hot tight asshole.

"Mmmmmmm yeah! Fuck me hard Rene!" Ashley moans as she tightly grips the top ring rope as Rene Dupree slams his cock into asshole. "Yeah! Fuck this Dirty Diva's tight ass Rene! Mmmmm fuck!" Ashley moans louder as she pushes back against Rene as the hot Frenchman pounds her ass with all the strength he has.

"My... god.... Ohhhh fuck...." Rene groans as he starts to cum as he continues to thrust his French dick into the 'Dirty Diva's' tight asshole as he fills her ass with his warm cum.

"Mmmmm fuck.... Shit.... Two guys.... Two minutes...." Ashley moans and laughs as she feels Rene pull his cock out of her tight cum filled asshole. Rene has a look of frustration on his face and he quickly gets out of the ring before Ashley can turn around to say anything more to him. Ashley puts her hands on her hips as she watches Rene walk up the ramp, "Damn.... what an extreme pussy... can't take a little joke..." Ashley laughs.

Over on the SmackDown announce table, Kelly Kelly is laying on it with her smooth sexy legs spread wide apart as Randy Orton is on top of her with his large cock pumping in and out of the hot blonde's tight pussy. "Ohhhhh yea... Mmmmm ohhhh fuck..." Kelly moans as she moves her hips in order to grind herself against the studdly Legend Killer.

"Mmmmm yeah you like that?!" Randy moans as he leans back and grabs Kelly's legs in order to drape them over his shoulders. Randy then resumes pumping his cock into Kelly's pussy as she grabs her own perky tits and squeezes her hard nipples.

"Ohhhhhh yes... yes... yes... yes!" Kelly moans as she arches her back sharply as she starts to cum on Randy Orton's cock as he slams his dick deeply into her cunt.

"Mmmm..." Randy moans and laughs as Kelly's sudden climax has her slightly weakened and she relaxes on top of SmackDown announce table. "Guess your exposé is over...." Randy laughs as he pulls out of Kelly and walks away in order to relax slightly.

Kelly Kelly sits up on the SmackDown announce table and wipes sweat from her face, "Darn! This was fun... but hard...." Kelly says as she eases herself off the SmackDown announce table and heads to the entrance ramp after a long exhausting night for the nineteen year old Extreme Vixen. Meanwhile, inside of the ring, the two remaining women, SmackDown's 'Dirty Diva' Ashley Massaro and RAW's 'A-List' Diva Melina are glaring at each other.

"Give it up now bitch, I'm the most dominant Diva in the WWE!" Melina snaps as she puts her hands on her hips.

"Oh yeah right...." Ashley laughs, "I'm the best Diva here... and not to mention the hottest one as well!" Ashley says as she flips her sweat soaked blond hair back.

"We'll see about that!" Melina snaps back as she moves to one side of the ring to take a few moments to prepare herself to face off against Ashley Massaro.

"Yes we will!" Ashley snaps and laughs before she walks to the left side of the ring and looks out at Cryme Tyme, "Hey... home boys, do you mind taking me down to the hood?"

JTG and Shad Gaspard both exchange looks, before they look back at Ashley and say, "Yoooooo!" They both laugh and climb into the ring. Ashley flips her blond hair back as she gets down on all fours. Big Shad Gaspard gets behind the 'Dirty Diva' and instantly slams his large cock into her ass as JTG stands in front of her with his black dick hanging in front of her face.

"Mmmmm a big black dick for me.... Nice!" Ashley laughs as she opens her mouth and takes JTG's cock past her lips. She starts to suck on his cock by bobbing her head swiftly on it while pushing back against Shad who is holding onto her sweat dripping hips. The powerful black stud pumps his hips back and forth, driving his shaft in and out of her hot ass as Ashley sucks on JTG's cock.

"Awww shit... she's a fucking pro at taking some big black dicks!" Shad grunts as he bangs Ashley's ass even faster while also leans forward and reaching around Ashley to grab her large hot tits with his hands. Ashley moans around JTG's cock as she feels Shad's hands squeeze her large tits as he bangs her from behind.

JTG has his hands on Ashley's head and is pulling on her blond hair as tilts his head back, "Awww... yea boy.... Home girl... loves that black dick..." JTG groans as he pulls his cock out of Ashley's mouth and starts to pump his shaft with his left hand.

"Ohhhh ahhhh give it to me!" Ashley moans and moments later JTG starts to pop his '40' all over Ashley's face. Ashley keeps her mouth wide open and whatever she catches she swallows instantly, and she licks her lips to collect as much of his cum as she can.

"Fuck.... Yo, yo, yo, yo.... Ashley is a hot fly girl... she belongs in the hood..." JTG says as he watches Ashley slam back against Shad who's still banging her ass. Shad's large black balls slap against Ashley's hot ass and she looks back over her shoulder at him.

"Mmmmm yess.... Yesss.... Take me to the hood!" Ashley moans as Shad sharply drives his cock into her ass.

"Awww... fucking shit...." Shad grunts as he pulls his large black throbbing dick out of Ashley's ass and shoots his warm cum all over her backside. Ashley bites her bottom lip as she feels Shad's cum dripping off her ass as Shad stands up. "Fuck homie... that was off the hook...

"Yeah dawg...." JTG says and then he pauses as if something just occurred to him, "Yo, yo, yo.... Couple of these home boys might have some nice shit in their locker room...." Shad sees what JTG is thinking and both them say at the same time, "BAIL!", and they both jump out of the ring and start sprinting to the back, leaving the remaining wrestlers to wonder where they are heading to while Ashley catches her breath.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the ring, CM Punk is standing against the ring ropes as Melina is in front of him, deep throating his thick cock. She bobs her head up and down on his thick cock and CM Punk grabs hold of Melina's hair as she takes his cock down her throat as she slobbers all over it. "Awww.... Ohhhh shit.... Fuck...." CM Punk moans as she makes sure she gets as much of CM Punk's cock fitted into her dominant mouth as possible. "Awww.... Ohhhhh damn... that's totally straight edge...." CM Punk groans as he starts to releases his warm cum directly down Melina's throat, and the WWE's self proclaimed most dominant Diva swallows all of his load with ease.

Melina then lifts her head up from CM Punk's cock and stands up, "Mmmm.... You know... you are nothing but a poser...." Melina says as she slaps CM Punk, "I need someone who can take a little blowjob! Get out of my sight!" Melina snaps at him before she looks outside of the ring and points at Bobby Lashley, "Hey you! Get in here and fuck me.... NOW!" Melina yells.

Lashley raises an eyebrow as he looks at Melina while CM Punk exits the ring, and CM looks at Lashley, "Man... she's a real bitch...."

"Yeah she is.... I'll show her a REAL deal...." Lashley replies as he climbs into the ring as CM Punk starts to walk to the backstage area.

Melina puts her hands on her hips as she looks at the large powerful Extremist and grits her teeth, "You better last longer than that Punk poser..." Melina snaps at him as she turns to face the corner turnbuckles and leans forward while standing in order to stick her ass out as Lashley.

"Oh shut up...." Lashley says as he stands behind Melina and slams his entire black cock into Melina's tight dominant cunt and begins slamming his cock in and out of her with hard, swift thrusts.

"Ohhhhh yes...uhhhhh yeah...Fuck my pussy! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Melina lets out a primal scream as she grabs the top turnbuckle pad tightly with her hands as Lashley pounds his cock in and out of her cunt with relentless thrusts. Melina pushes herself back against Lashley as she sweats and moans, "Mmmm fuck me... fuck me good.... C'mon you pussy!" Melina yells as she taunts and distracts the powerful Bobby Lashley.

"Damn it.... Don't.... you ever shut up...." Lashley grunts as he breathes harder while he continues to pump his cock deep and hard into Melina's pussy.

Melina grits her teeth after hearing Lashley's comments and she lets out another primal scream "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Lashley cringes after hearing a second one of Melina's hellish screams at a close range and he loses his concentration, which results in him cumming deep inside of Melina's tight pussy. "Ohhhh hahaha!" Melina laughs at Lashley as she feels her pussy filled with his cum, "Calling you an Extremist is a joke!" Melina laughs as Lashley pulls his cock out of her pussy.

Lashley shakes his head, "To hell with you..." Lashley says as he gets out of the ring, knowing he was just a few seconds away from doing something to Melina he would regret later, and Melina gets a smirk on her face as she watches Lashley stomp up the entrance ramp.

Meanwhile, back on the other side of the ring, Jeff Hardy is laying on his back and Ashley Massaro is on top of him with his large cock in her pussy. "Ohhhhh....fuck Jeff.... Mmmm.... Mmmmm yess...." Ashley moans as she rides him like a cowgirl, first working him at a slow rate, and then picking up the pace to where she is rocking back and forth on him wildly, "I love.... Being on top...." Ashley moans as she tosses her sweat soaked blond hair back.

"Awwww.... Damn.... mmmmm I got... no complaints... about you being on the bottom...." Jeff moans as he puts his hands on Ashley's tits and begins to massage them. Ashley scrunches her nose and licks her lips as she jumps up and down on Jeff's cock.

"Mmmmm Jeff.... You wanna bang me... from behind?" Ashley asks as she moans loudly. Jeff nods his head eagerly and Ashley gets off of him and gets onto her hands and knees as Jeff quickly moves to get behind her.

"Damn I love doing it doggy style..." Jeff says as he rams his cock back into her hot tight pussy. Ashley lightly bites down on her tongue as Jeff pumps her pussy from behind as she pushes back towards him with wild passionate fury. Ashley balls her hands into fists and pounds the wrestling mat as Jeff thrusts his big cock in and out of her pussy. The multi-hair-colored Jeff Hardy throws his head back as he starts to cum inside of Ashley's hot pussy.