Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2007

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn girl..." John Cena laughs as he comes up the ramp towards Beth, with The Sandman walking behind him.

Beth licks her lips, "Shut up and give me that cock!" Beth says as she gets down on her knees and instantly starts giving the Franchise wrestler of the WWE some hot oral action. She puts her hands on his waist and quickly bobs her head on his shaft, causing the thick head of his cock to hit the back of her mouth. The Sandman stands next to Cena with a bit of a smirk on his face.

"Now she's extreme..." Sandman says just before Beth lifts her head off of John Cena's cock and turns her attention to the Hardcore Icon. She grabs Sandman's rock hard cock and swirls her tongue around the head of his shaft before taking his dick into her hot, wet mouth. She closes her mouth tightly on his shaft and starts to suck on the Extremist's thick dick. Beth reaches between her powerful legs with her right hand and starts to finger fuck her own wet pussy. After coating Sandman's cock with her saliva she lifts her head off of his cock and she looks up at him.

"Take me to the EXTRME!" Beth yells with an excited look on her face. The Sandman needs no further encouragement as he pulls the powerful Beth Phoenix up to her feet, then he lifts her up off the ground. The five-time ECW World Champion then rams Beth into the ramps barricade before he sits her up on top of it. He spreads Beth's legs and sticks his cock into her hot pussy and begins to quickly thrust his shaft into her cunt. "Ahhhhh OHHHH YES!" Beth screams in pleasure as she leans back on the barricade as she grinds her pussy against The Sandman's dick.

Meanwhile, down at ring side, the hot French-Canadian blond known as Maryse is now riding the thick cock of Matt Hardy while getting fuck up the ass by his brother Jeff. "Ooooo yes.... Mmm.... I love this monsieur!" Maryse moans as she wraps her arms around the neck of Matt as she drops down sharply on his cock. Matt grits his teeth before lowering his head down and starts sucking on the hard erect nipples of Maryse's gorgeous bouncing tits.

Jeff Hardy licks his lips as he puts his hands on Maryse's slender shoulders as he smoothly slams his shaft in and out of her French-Canadian's tight, hot little asshole. "Ahhh.... Shit... she's... tighter...than.... all those.... chicks... I've fucked before!" Jeff groans as he roughly thrusts his cock in and out of her ass. Maryse squeezes her ass- cheeks together in order to feel Jeff's shaft being forced in and out of her asshole.

"Uhhh.... Mmm.... Ohhh fuck...." Matt groans as he lifts his head up from Maryse's tits, but the horny Diva pulls his head back down and has Matt press his mouth against her tits once again.

"Oooo yes... please... give me more monsieur!" Maryse moans as she runs her fingers through Matt's black hair as he slaps his tongue against both of Maryse's tits. The Hardys both get grins on their faces as they both deeply drive their cocks into Maryse's pussy and asshole.

Over on the SmackDown announce table, Michelle McCool is laying on her back with The Miz straddling her hot body with his MizFit cock between her large 'educational' tits. Michelle holds her tits together, squeezing Miz's cock as the cocky former Reality TV star pumps his dick between them. "Ahhhh man I love going to school!" The Miz groans as he fucks the large tits of Michelle McCool.

"Mmmm.... You might get an A+ if you keep this up..." Michelle smirks as she lifts her head up off the table and flicks her tongue against the piss-slit of Miz's cock when the head of his shaft gets near her mouth. Michelle has her legs spread apart, making her hot, smoothly shaven pussy an easy target for Gregory Helms.

"Let's kick this up a notch..." Gregory Helms says as he gets between Michelle's long smooth legs and buries his cock completely into her cunt.

"OHHHH FUCK!" Michelle moans as her pussy is suddenly filled with the large cock of the North Carolina wrestler. Michelle arches her back slightly and pushes her pussy against Helms as he slams his cock in and out of her cunt. Miz puts his hands on Michelle's tits as the hot teacher of SmackDown leans her head off the edge of SmackDown announce table. Michelle licks her lips as Helms repeatedly thrusts his shaft in and out of her pussy while Miz continues to fuck her large tits.

Chavo Guerrero comes around from ringside and he stands near the edge of the table where Michelle's head is hanging off. "Hey you want some Latino Heat?" Chavo says as he stands right in front of her upside down face. Michelle smirks as she opens her mouth and allows Chavo to insert his large Hispanic cock into her mouth. Chavo puts his hands on the table and thrusts his cock in and out of Michelle's mouth as she balls hit against her face.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

The catchy up-down-up-down beat of Jillian Hall's entrance music begins to be played throughout the arena. Jillian comes out onto the stage wearing white pants and a light blue top. Jillian puts her hands on her hips as she stand at the top of the entrance ramp as Nitro, Shelton and Elijah are already heading on down to ringside. "What, no one wants to FIX me?" Jillian laughs a bit as she lifts up her blue top to free her luscious large firm tits.

From the ring, the Rated R Superstar sees Jillian lowering her white pants, and he licks his teeth. "Oh I'll fix you... I'll fix you good...." Edge says as he jumps out of the ring and sprints up the ramp and he gently spears her backwards against the metal wall of the entrance ramp.

"Whoa! Easy big boy! Give me a chance to get ready" Jillian laughs as her back hits the metal wall as she puts her hands onto Edge's shoulders after she braced herself just enough so that she doesn't hit the wall too hard. Edge stands up and licks his teeth as Jillian lays down on the steel stage and spreads her legs. Edge lays down on top of the former Fixer of JBL and sticks his big hard cock into her tight waiting pussy. "Oooo yes!" Jillian moans as she puts her hands on Edge's arms as the Rated R Superstar begins pumping her pussy with long, sharp thrusts.

"Uhhh... ahhhh yeah... I love getting Rated R with the Divas!" Edge groans as he slams his cock in and out of Jillian's hot tight pussy. Jillian grits her teeth as she wraps her legs around Edge's waist as she pushes herself against the Rated R Superstar so that her pussy grinds against his quick moving cock. As this is going on, back in the ring, the Vampiric Vixen Ariel is being sandwiched between Batista and ECW's hard-hitting Extremist Bobby Lashley.

"Ohhhh... the future... is... so big.... Mmmmm... yes...." Ariel moans wickedly as she has her hands on Lashley's shoulders as his cock is slamming in and out of her pussy as 'The Animal' Batista keeps driving his own monster cock in and out of her tight asshole. Ariel licks her small fangs as she bounces up and down on Lashley's and Batista's large thick cocks. She manages to hoist her own legs up and she wraps them around Lashley's waist as the powerful black stud manhandles her large, soft tits.

"Ahhh damn... she's keeping up... with us pretty fucking well..." Batista grunts as Ariel drops down hard onto his cock, making his shaft go deep into her asshole.

Lashley smirks a bit, "Hey...Dave...make sure you don't... hurt yourself...." Lashley laughs as the two men cram-fuck the wicked Vixen with deep hard thrusts that make Ariel bounce higher on their big meaty dicks. Meanwhile over on the entrance ramp, Beth Phoenix is riding the cock of Montel Vontavious Porter in reverse with her back towards him as she strokes and alternates sucking on the dicks of Little Guido and Tony Mamaluke.

"Mmmm...Mmm...Mmmmmm!" Beth moans as she sucks hard on the thick Italian sausage that is Tony Mamaluke's cock as MVP puts his hands underneath her ass in order to push her up and down on his large, yet slightly overrated cock. Beth comes down hard on his cock, which makes MVP thrusts his cock up into her hot, wet pussy.

"Ahhh yeah... that's how you ride... an M...V...P!" MVP groans as Beth sharply grinds herself on his cock, which jerks it sharply as she moves powerful body.

Beth lifts her head up from Tony's large, saliva dripping cock and licks her lips, "Ohhhh ahhh... there's... nothing... little about you Italians..." Beth groans as she turns her attention to Little Guido's big throbbing cock and takes it into her saliva dripping mouth. Beth closes her lips around Guido's dick and eagerly sucks on it, lapping her tongue around his dick as she grips Tony's cock with her left hand and strokes it as hard and fast as she can. MVP pops his hips and forces his shaft upward into Beth's pussy, making her moan around Little Guido's big dick.

As Beth is working over the two Full Blooded Italians and riding MVP, Maryse is being held up against one of the ring posts as CM Punk, ECW's straight-edged Extremist is pumping his cock in and out of her pussy. "Ohhhh.... Mmmmmm yes.... Oooo yes monsieur!" Maryse moans as she wraps her legs around CM Punk's waist as she reaches behind her and puts her hands on the round metal post.

CM Punk grits his teeth as his long black hair hangs down over his face, "Mmmm... this... is totally... straightedge..." Punk moans as sweat drips down his face. He fucks Maryse fairly hard against the ring post from outside the ring. Maryse licks her lips and closes her beautiful French-Canadian eyes as she moans softly and breathes hard while she feels CM Punk's thrusts become stiffer and faster, which results in her back being slightly slammed repeatedly against the cold metal ring post that's behind her.

"OHHHH YES! FUCK MY ASS!" Michelle McCool screams as she stands with her hands on the ring apron with her ass sticking, which is getting fucked very hard by ECW's Tommy Dreamer. The Innovator of Violence has both his hand on Michelle's slender, round waist and is holding her still as he viciously fucks Michelle's tight ass with his fat cock. Tommy licks his lips as he drives the now sweating teacher crazy with each of his thrusts making her jump slightly.

Mr. Kennedy comes over to them and he ducks down and gets himself to sit underneath Michelle and he puts his hands on Michelle's thighs, "This is why I'm the fasting rising star on SmackDown!" Kennedy says with a slight laugh as he tilts his head and presses his tongue against Michelle's soaking wet pussy.

"Oooo shit!" Michelle moans as she feels Kennedy's very talented tongue slapping against her pussy as her ass is fucked sharply Tommy Dreamer. Michelle takes off her glasses and holds them in her left hand as she grits her teeth, "A+... for... oral... presentation...." Michelle moans as Kennedy's tongue enters her pussy and makes her grind her cunt against his face.

Meanwhile, Kristal Marshall is on top of Mikey with his cock in her pussy and both Kenny and Johnny are behind her, forcing both of their cocks into her hot black ass. Kristal grits her teeth and she slams her hands down onto Mikey's thick chest as her asshole is stretched with two huge cocks. "Ahhhhhhh fuck ME!" Kristal screams as she feels Kenny and Johnny's big dicks moving against one another as they start thrusting their dicks in and out of her tight black ass.

"Ohhhh shit! Gotta love black women's ass!" Johnny groans as he and Kenny take turns thrusting their cocks deep into Kristal's ass as she rocks back and forth on Mikey's large thick cock. Mikey has his hands on Kristal's arms, and the somewhat bitchy interviewer has her teeth gritted just as Nicky and Mitch come over and bend down so that their dicks are right near her mouth.

"Give me those white dicks!" Kristal yells as she leans forward and slaps her tongue against both Nicky and Mitch's cocks. Her saliva hits both of their cocks pretty hard and both men have to hold their cocks steady as Kristal slams herself back against Johnny and Kenny's cocks while bouncing on Mikey's dick, as Kristal is practically getting gang fuck by the former Spirit Squad.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

"If you think that you're man enough to love me..." The theme music of SmackDown's Queen Sharmell begins to play.

As the music plays, the elegant Queen Sharmell comes out through the curtain, dressed in a red evening gown, with matching red elbow length gloves and a silver crown on top of her head. Sharmell looks at everyone with a smug look on her face as she proudly says, "All hail... Queen Sharmell..." Sharmell then smiles as she sees her man, King Booker, waiting for her in the ring before she begins to elegantly stroll down the entrance ramp, after she enters the ring, King Booker looks at Johnny Nitro and Elijah Burke.

"Peasants! Remove the Queen's Royal Garments!" King Booker orders in a phony English accent. Nitro and Burke both smirk, shrug their shoulders before stepping toward Queen Sharmell where they begin to disrobe her. Nitro unzips her evening gown before Burke lowers it down to reveal Queen Sharmell's gorgeous ebony body.

"Mmmm these peasants deserve a reward.... " Queen Sharmell says as she steps out of her evening gown and then lowers herself down between Nitro and Burke. She wraps her red-gloved covered hand around their cocks and begins to stroke both of their cocks slowly.

"All hail the Queen indeed..." Elijah moans as Queen Sharmell slides her left hand up and down his cock while she flicks her tongue against the dick of Johnny Nitro.

"Don't respect the Queen! Accept her gifts!" King Booker snaps as he steps around behind his wife and pulls her up slightly in order to stick his royal cock into Queen Sharmell's tight, ebony pussy. He then begins to pump his cock in and out of her cunt with long, sharp thrusts that make Sharmell rock forward.

"Ooooo... King... Booker...." Sharmell moans before she takes Elijah's black cock into her mouth and she begins to bob her head quickly on her the athletic stud's large shaft. She slaps her tongue against his shaft as she pushes back against King Booker's cock as King Booker pumps his shaft firmly in and out of her pussy as he holds on to her slender waist.

Meanwhile, over in the ring side seats, the sultry Vixen known only as Ariel is bouncing up and down on the cock of 'The Masterpiece' Chris Masters as the master of the Masterlock thrusts his cock up into her wicked, wet Vampiric cunt. "Ohhhh yes.... Mmmmm my predictions...always come true...." Ariel groans as she looks over her left shoulder just as Test steps over the barricade.

"Let's see how much you like the TEST!" Test says as he gets behind Ariel and violently slams his entire cock into Ariel's hot tight asshole. Ariel grits her teeth slightly as Masters and Test thrusts their cocks deep into her hot pussy and tight asshole. Test puts his hands on Ariel's shoulder as he uses long sharp thrusts to repeatedly drive his cock into her asshole.

"Ahhhhhh yes... the future.... Is... as I... see it!" Ariel moans as he rocks sharply on Chris Masters' cock as she tosses her own sweat soaked black hair up with her hands while licking her two sharp fangs. As this is going on, a few seats away, Matt Striker is leaning against the ring barrier as Beth Phoenix is on her knees sucking on the former Social Studies teacher's cock. Striker pushes his hands through Beth's blond hair as she rapidly bobs her head on his shaft.

Striker licks his lips and closes his eyes as Beth deep throats his entire cock, "Ahhh... shit... come on... that's how... you pass my class...." Striker groans as Beth reaches behind him and puts her hands on his ass and pulls him forward in order to gag herself on his cock. "OH SHIT!" Striker screams as Beth tries to swallow his dick and he has to grabs onto Beth's head in order to keep from falling over.

Meanwhile on the left side of the ring, the French-Canadian Diva Maryse is bent over the ring barrier as Bobby Lashley fucks her hot tight pussy with his huge cock. Lashley holds onto her slender waist as he sharply slams his dick in and out of her pussy. "Ahh... ohhhh yes monsieur! Give me that black dick!" Maryse screams in her French-Canadian accent as she hangs over the ring barrier while Lashley continues his powerful thrusting.

"Mmmm... shit.... this is a real workout..." Lashley grunts as he buries his cock repeatedly into Maryse's tight French-Canadian cunt. Shelton Benjamin comes over and he jumps over the ring barrier so that he's standing in front of Maryse's head.

"You want more black dick? Here ya go!" Shelton says as he holds his cock upward so that Maryse can lower her head and wrap her lips around it. Maryse quickly bobs her head as best she can on Shelton's large black cock as she tries to push back against Lashley as the former United States Champion fucks her sweet pussy with incredibly powerful thrusts.

Meanwhile, inside the ring, Michelle McCool is laying on her side with Shawn Michaels behind her. HBK holds her left leg up and is thrusting his thick Show-stopping cock moving swiftly in and out of her tight asshole. Michelle licks her lips and looks over her shoulder with her glasses lowered down to the tip of her nose. "Ohhhhh yes... you are... truly... an ass breaker.... A+!" Michelle screams as HBK shoots his cock sharply into her asshole.

"Hey... that's heart breaker...." HBK says with a smirk as he bends Michelle's left leg over his just as Triple H comes over to them. Triple H looks down at Michelle's exposed hot pussy and he smirks.

"Mmmmm snack time for the King of Kings..." Triple H says as he gets down and lowers his head to Michelle's pussy. As HBK continues to fuck the former teacher's hot asshole, Triple H rapidly laps his rough tongue against Michelle's hot, smooth pussy.

"Ooooo...." Michelle coos and she props herself up a bit with her right elbow as she puts her left hand on top of Triple H's head. She starts to grind her cunt against Triple H's face as she pushes her ass back against HBK's thrusting cock. Michelle's mouth hangs open as she closes her eyes and MVP comes over to the trio in the ring.

MVP smirks, "Hey teach... I'm a MVP... so treat me like one!" MVP says in a cocky tone, as he inserts his cock into Michelle's mouth. Michelle groans a bit, but she keeps her eyes closed as she closes her mouth around MVP's slightly over-hyped cock and she sucks on it fairly hard as Triple H eats her sweet pussy and HBK pounds her ass.

Meanwhile Kristal Marshall is sitting on the entrance ramp as Randy Orton, Carlito, Gregory Helms, and Sylvan surround her. She has her right hand wrapped tightly around Helms' cock and her left hand around Carlito's cock as she switches back and forth between sucking on Sylvan and Orton's huge meaty cocks. Kristal takes Sylvan's cock deep into her mouth until she starts to gag and she quickly lifts her head off of his cock, causing saliva to pour out of her hot, wet mouth.

"Ohhh fuck! I love cock!" Kristal yells as she turns her head to Randy Orton's and repeats what she just did to Sylvan. Randy however grabs her head and holds her all the way down on his cock, making Kristal completely deep throat his Legend Killing, Diva Fucking dick.

"Ehhhhh yea come on bitch... take it deep... take it deep... that's it..." Randy grits his teeth as he can feel Kristal's mouth tighten around his cock before he lets go of her head.

Kristal quickly pulls her head off of Randy's cock and gasps for air for a quick moment, before looking up at him with a bitchy look on her hot black face but she smiles and says, "FUCKING DO THAT AGAIN!" Kristal quickly takes Randy's cock back into her mouth as she pumps Helms and Carlito's dicks as fast as she can with her hands. As this is going on, Jillian is standing on the ring apron, holding onto the ring rope with her left hand, as Matt Hardy stands behind her and fucks her pussy with sharp fast thrusts. Jillian's moans are muffled, for she's bending forward and sucking on the cock of the Miz as he holds onto her blond hair.