Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2007

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMMM!" Kristal moans as she feels Jeff Hardy's white dick moving in and out of her hot bitchy pussy as she continues to suck on the cocks of Edge and Matt Hardy at the same time. Jeff Hardy smirks at Edge and his brother Matt as he steadily fucks the hot, black pussy of the bitchy SmackDown Backstage Correspondent.

Meanwhile on the SmackDown announce table Jillian Hall is riding backwards on the large black cock of Bobby Lashley. "Ohhh yes....mmmm fuck... I love black cock!" Jillian moans as she leans back on his shaft as she put her hands on Lashley's muscular chest as she bounces up and down on Lashley's thick black pole. Elijah Burke pushes one of the announce chairs close to the table and stands up on it so that he can get his cock near Jillian's mouth.

"You love black dick babe? Here's some more!" Elijah says. Jillian turns her head towards him and opens her mouth as wide as she can so that Elijah can get his dark, meaty shaft past her lips. Elijah moves his hips back and forth, thrusting his cock in and out of the large-chested Diva's mouth as she rocks sharply on Lashley's big black dick.

King Booker sees what is happening over on the SmackDown announce table and he smirks slightly, "The Peasants of the SmackDown Kingdom are truly worthy of their King..." King Booker says before going over to Queen Sharmell who is catching a breather.

"Oh my King... only I am truly worthy of your mighty scepter...." Queen Sharmell says as she lays down on top of the ECW announce table with her legs spread apart. King Booker smirks and he pushes his royal cock into Queen Sharmell's warm, smooth ebony pussy and begins to fuck her with long, strong thrusts. "Ohhhh yes... my King!" Sharmell moans as she wraps her legs around King Booker's waist and puts her hands on his strong arms.

"My Queen... you serve me well..." King Booker grunts as he steadily increases the pace of his thrusts, but he does take it easy on his Queen so that her chances for surviving are increased slightly.

Back inside of the ring, the 2006 WWE Diva Search Winner, Layla El is mounted on the straightedge cock of CM Punk, and she's moving back and forth on it as Gregory Helms and The Miz get behind her. They push Layla forward slightly and she looks over her shoulder at them as she bounces on CM Punk, "Mmmmm... hope you both can work together...." Layla moans in her adorable British accent as she leans forward completely so that her ass is pointed a bit up into the air.

"Oh we will HOO-RAH!" The Miz replies as both he and Helms take their time and push both of their cocks into the former Miami Heat Dancer's tight asshole. Layla grits her teeth together as the former Hurricane and the Miz begin to fuck her tight ass raw.

"Ahhhh... mmmm that's bringing fuck... down the HEAT!" Layla yells as she rocks back and forth on CM Punk's large thick cock as the Miz and Helms fuck her ass. CM Punk puts his hands on Layla's legs and thrusts his cock upward, sharply driving his straightedge cock up into her as Layla closes her eyes and rocks herself backward as she moves between the three hot studs as her ass and pussy get a solid fucking. Layla lets out several moans just as Test comes over and stands in front of Layla.

"Come on babe... time to taste the Test...." Test says as he grabs Layla's frizzy hair and pushes his cock into Layla's mouth. Layla keeps her eyes closed as she sucks on Test's thick meaty cock. She puts both of hands on Test's muscular legs as she takes almost Test's entire dick past her wet lips. She moans around his shaft as she bounces a bit on CM Punk's cock while Helms and The Miz start alternating thrusts as they fuck her hot British ass.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

The low-keyed, jazzy start up of the former two-times WWE Women's Champion and ECW Original Vixen begins to play. The tough as nails black woman, known as Jazz, comes out through the curtain with an angry scowl on her face, as she's wearing purple wrestling shorts and a purple top.

"Who wants a little JAZZ?!" Jazz yells in her raspy voice as she starts to head down to the ring. The powerful black Vixen grabs the collar of her purple top and rips it down the middle revealing her solid tits as she stomps down to the ring and she goes around to the left side where ECW Extremist Rob Van Dam is catching a breather.

"Dude, Didn't know you were here Jazz...." RVD says as Jazz takes off her purple wrestling shorts.

Jazz smirks, "Oh I'm here and ready to win! Let's go!" Jazz says as she grabs RVD's arms and forces him down the ground. She gets on top of his cock and drops her tight extreme cunt down onto his shaft, which makes Mr. Tuesday Night arch his back sharply and thrusts his shaft deeply into her tight twat.

"DUDE! SHIT!" RVD groans as the muscular black Vixen starts rocking her body back and forth on his cock. Jazz grits her teeth and cracks her knuckles as she bounces up and down on his cock, just as The Sandman and Tommy Dreamer see their fellow ECW Original rocking and rolling on the stiff rod of RVD.

"Just like old times...." Tommy says as he and Sandman make their way over to the powerful black woman who sees them coming.

"Shut up and show my some violence in my ass!" Jazz groans in her raspy voice. Dreamer laughs a bit and he gets around behind Jazz and thrusts his fat innovating cock into Jazz's hot tight black ass. Jazz grits her teeth some more as she feels Tommy Dreamer and Rob Van Dam thrust both of their cocks deep into her ass and pussy. The Original Hardcore Icon, The Sandman steps right in front of Jazz, and before he can make a comment, Jazz grabs his cock with her left hand and pulls it into her hot black mouth.

"Shit..." Sandman groans as Jazz bobs her head back and forth on his cock as she rocks her body between Dreamer and RVD. Jazz puts her left hand down firmly on RVD's chest as she takes everything that the former ECW Champions are giving her. Meanwhile, at ECW announce table, Ariel is riding the cock of MVP, who is laying on the table and has his hands on Ariel's hips as she leans forward and licks her fangs.

"Mmmmm.... Ohhhh I love... the future!" Ariel moans wickedly as Randy Orton gets behind her and rams his legend killing cock into Ariel's hot, tight Vampiric asshole.

"How about a future with a Legend... Killer!" Randy groans as he puts his hands on her shoulders as he begins slamming his cock deeper into her asshole. Ariel grits her teeth and looks over her left shoulder at Randy Orton as sweat drips down her face. Ariel licks her blood-red lipstick painted lips and looks forward as Chavo and Carlito stand up on the announce table on the left and right side of the Extreme Vixen, and Ariel grabs both of their cocks.

"Now this... mmm... is cool...." Carlito moans as Ariel starts turning her head from left to right so that she can whip her sinister tongue against both dicks that are now in her hands. Ariel sharply grinds her cunt down on the cock of MVP as Randy Orton continues to pound her ass with his Legend Killer shaft. Meanwhile, back inside of the ring, the aggressive blond-haired, sweaty Diva known as Beth Phoenix is getting it hard from the former Spirit Squad. At the moment she's on top of Mitch, riding his cock as Nicky and Johnny double team her hot tight ass.

"AHHHH OHHH FUCK YES! GIVE IT TO ME!" Beth screams at the top of her lungs before Kenny and Mikey stuff both of her dicks into her wide opened mouth. Beth's eyes go wide as she's completely filled with all five spirited cocks. She rocks back and forth on Mitch's cock as Nicky and Johnny bang her ass at the same time.

"Ahhhh... fuck... shit she's fucking wild!" Mitch grunts as he puts his hand on Beth's large, sweat dripping tits as he pumps his cock up into Beth's hot, wet pussy. Beth puts both of her hands around the dicks of Kenny and Mikey as she pulls their cocks out of her mouth.

"Ohhhh ohhh yes.... Mmmm fuck!" Beth moans as he slams herself back against Johnny and Nicky's rods as they tag team her ass with hard, stiff thrusts that makes her rock harder on Mitch's dick. Beth clenches her eyes shut as her body starts to tremble, "Ohhh... noo... fuck... nooo nooooo!" Beth screams as she starts to cum on Mitch's cock and her body weakens completely to the point where she collapses on top of Mitch's body, completely exhausted. Johnny and Nicky pull their cocks out of Beth's ass and they high five each other.

"Woooo... she was tough!" Johnny says as he wipes some sweat from his forehead just as some of the WWE's medical staff come running from the backstage area when the former Spirit Squad gets Beth off of Mitch and carry her to the edge of the ring. The medical staff helps Beth stands up and start to carry her to the back.

Beth, sweaty and exhausted, looks over her left shoulder as she's helped up the entrance ramp, and she has a disappointed look on her face but she soon smiles, as she looks forward, "At least... I lasted... longer than... that fat ass Mickie...." Beth says as she with the help of the medical staff walk through the curtains, officially ending her night.

Meanwhile, on the SmackDown announce table, Maryse is laying on it with her legs spread apart as John Cena is licking her hot, wet French-Canadian pussy. She has her left hand on top of Cena's head as the WWE's franchise player laps his tongue against her sweet pussy. "Ohhhhh yessss.... Yesss monsieur...." Maryse moans as she feels Cena's tongue move in and out her cunt as Scotty 2 Hotty climbs on top of the announce table, and Maryse quickly wraps her right hand around his cock and begins to stroke it. Maryse smiles up at him as she sits up and circles her tongue around the head of his shaft as she grinds her French-Canadian pussy against the face of John Cena. She opens her mouth and takes Scotty's shaft past her lips, and then she starts to suck on it lightly.

"Whew.... Mmm swallow that worm!" Scotty moans as Maryse moans around his shaft as she feels Cena's tongue go deeper into her sweet, wet pussy. Maryse bobs her head on Scotty's shaft, taking his 'worm' deeper into her warm, soothing French-Canadian mouth. As this going on, over on curved section of the ring barrier, Paul London is sitting on it as Michelle McCool bounces on his cock.

"Mmmmm.... Ohhhh this... is such... a good... class... everyone... is getting an A+...." Michelle moans as she wraps her arms around London's neck as she grinds her pussy on London's dick as Brian Kendrick comes out of the ring and slightly bends down behind Michelle. He puts his hands on Michelle's gorgeous smooth ass cheeks and spreads them apart, as he then slides his tongue up and down her clean ass crack. Michelle's hot A+ body trembles as she feels Kendrick's tongue against her ass and it makes her grind her cunt against London's cock.

"Ahhh yeah... mmmm... she's almost as fun as Ashley!" London moans as he lowers his head and starts to suck on Michelle's large tits. Michelle grits her teeth as she puts her hands behind London's head and pulls on his black hair as he circles his tongue around her hard nipples. She rocks hard on his cock as she pushes her ass against the talented teasing tongue of Brian Kendrick when he slides his wet tongue into her asshole.

"Oooooo fuck me.... Earn that A+!" Michelle coos as she feels Kendrick's tongue circling around in her tight little asshole. Meanwhile, out in the seats, the bitchy SmackDown Correspondent, Kristal Marshall, is standing up and bent over as she sucks on the large black cock of Shelton Benjamin. She has her left hand wrapped around the base of Shelton's South Carolina black snake and she's bobbing her head quickly on his dick.

"Mmmmm.... Ain't stopping you now...." Shelton moans as he puts his hands on the shoulders of Kristal as she takes more and more of his shaft into her warm, wet bitchy mouth. The Miz comes over the ring barrier and he sees his favorite MizFit's hot ass as Kristal is bent over while she blows Shelton Benjamin.

"Ohhh boy! I'd love me some MizFit action! HOO-RAH!" The Miz says as he comes over and stands behind Kristal. The Miz then proceeds to slam his entire cock into Kristal's hot ebony ass.

"MMMMMMM FUCK!" Kristal screams around Shelton's black cock after the Miz's thrust makes her deep throat Shelton's entire big, black dick before she starts pushing back against The Miz. The Miz has his hands on Kristal's sexy waist as he bangs her hot, black ass from behind. The slightly obnoxious SmackDown Superstar also reaches underneath Kristal's body and he starts to rub Kristal's hot, bitchy pussy with his left hand. Kristal moans around Shelton's dick as The Miz pumps his dick into her ass and his fingers move against her pussy.

Back inside of the ring, Chavo Guerrero is sitting on the top turn buckle and he's holding onto the top ring ropes as Jillian Hall stand between his legs and sucks on his thick meaty Mexican cock. "Ahhh... oooo yeah... no one can resists my... Latino Heat...." Chavo moans as Jillian sucks and slurps on his shaft. Jillian moans around his dick as 'The Masterpiece' Chris Masters walks across the ring. Chris Masters bends his knees enough so that he can stuff his cock into Jillian's pussy.

"Mmmmm...." Jillian lifts her head up from Chavo's cock and looks over her shoulder to look at the muscular Masterpiece as he fucks her warm, tight pussy, "Ohhhh yes... fuck that pussy...." Jillian moans as her body drips with sweat before she looks forward at Chavo's cock once again. Jillian tilts her head sideways and leans forward so that she can flick her tongue against Chavo's large Hispanic balls as the 3rd Generation Superstar begins to stroke his own cock as he watches Jillian get fucked by Chris Masters.

Meanwhile, on an announce chair behind the RAW announce table, Queen Sharmell is kneeling on it as Batista stands behind her and fucks her pussy with powerful thrusts. "AHHHH ohhhhh hail the Queen peasant!" Sharmell screams at him as she clutches the top of the announce chair with both of her hands. Batista grunts and groans as he buries his cock deep into Queen Sharmell's pussy, and all of his thrusts force the chair she's on to move forward, which forces Batista to pull Sharmell back towards him.

King Booker sees what is happening to his Queen and comes over to them, "I command you to...." King Booker starts to say but Queen Sharmell looks at him and shakes her head as sweat drips from her royal ebony body.

"He... is... serving me... adequately...." Sharmell screams as she feels Batista's large cock practically tear apart her royal pussy with violent thrusts. King Booker glares at Batista as 'The Animal' smirks back at him as he fucks King Booker's wife in front of the 2006 King of the Ring. Meanwhile, Layla El is on the entrance ramp on her hands and knees as Matt Hardy is behind her fucking her tight British ass.

"Ohhhh yes... that's bringing the HEAT!" Layla moans as she pushes back against Matt Hardy's stiff cock as he pumps his cock in and out of her ass with sharp, swift thrusts. Layla has her eyes open and looks around to see if any other guys are coming her way and she sees Gregory Helms coming towards her. Layla opens her mouth wide as Helms stands in front of her and he lowers his cock into her waiting mouth. Layla closes her mouth around his shaft and sucks on it as she puts her hands on Helms' waist in order to pull herself up a bit so that she's sitting higher up on her knees.

"Mmmm fuck..." Matt Hardy moans as he wraps both of his arms around Layla's hot Diva Search Winning body, and he grabs her right tit with his right hand and he starts rubbing her warm, wet pussy as he thrusts his shaft repeatedly into her asshole.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

Train whistles begin to ring throughout the arena followed by "Call me all American, I'm a redneck through and through. Got my hat, my pickup truck, and my hound dog, he's named Blu... Some people criticize my way of life, guess I'm gonna have to punch someone tonight...." The theme music for SmackDown's resident redneck Jimmy Wang Yang begins to play in the arena, which also serves for Jimmy Wang Yang's redneck- cutie girlfriend and former WWE SmackDown Diva, Amy Zidian, however, the former WWE Diva does not come out to participate, leaving the Superstars and Extremists with raised eyebrows.

Layla El, the 2006 WWE Diva Search Winner, raises an eyebrow and looks at the entrance ramp, "Oh hell no that bitch better now be in this! She can't bring the HEAT cause she don't have any sense!" Layla says with her adorable British accent in a feisty tone as she balls her hands into fists.

Chavo Guerrero shakes his head, "Don't tell me they did to her what they did with the Boogeyman.... fire her and bring her back within a month's time.... she doesn't know anything..."

"I don't give a fuck.... its still another chick to experience the greatness of M... V.... P...." MVP says with a cocky smirk as the music that is playing gradually fades out.

"I'm all grown up now, and I've listen and learn...A true star and finally gettin my turn...Took my hell, earned my spot" The theme music which serves for Stephanie McMahon begins to play, just before all the WWE Superstars and Divas as well as ECW Extremists and Vixens are about to get back to the business at hand. The Billion Dollar Princess, Stephanie McMahon, walks out from the backstage area with a microphone in her right hand and she stands proudly on top of the metal stage of the entrance ramp, while she's dressed in a pair of black business pants, a light blue undershirt, and a black- buttoned business jacket. Stephanie presses her lips together and raises an eyebrow as she places her left hand on her smoothly rounded left hip while she looks around the arena, surveying the Superstars and Extremists as well as the Divas and Vixens participating in the 2007 Royal Rumble Gang as the Billion Dollar Princess receives some raised eyebrows and confused stares.

Triple H looks over at the stage and smirks as he looks at his ex-wife, "Damn.... she looks good for a chick who got knocked up by a guy with the world's biggest...."

"Hey hey hey!" Shawn Michaels says, "Keep it clean!"

Triple H looks at the long time wrestling veteran and tag team partner with a raised eyebrow, "You're saying that in the middle of a fucking gangbang? Shawn sometimes I worry about you...."

A short distance away, SmackDown's bitchy Correspondent Kristal Marshall folds her arms and rolls her eyes, "That bitch probably wants to claim she's still has what it takes to be one of the hottest women on television.... but this is 2006 not 2000!" Kristal says as she turns her back towards Stephanie in order to ignore whatever Stephanie McMahon is going to say.

Back on the metal stage of the entrance ramp, Stephanie McMahon, raises the microphone up to her mouth as she slightly narrows her eyes, delivering a slight glare, as she gives the dread-fierce McMahon stare. Stephanie takes a breath and smirks slyly "If I could have everyone's attention..." Stephanie slightly snaps before she begins talk into the microphone with a professional tone of voice "With the unfortunate departure of SmackDown Diva, Amy Zidian..." Stephanie continues to say as she rolls her eyes at the mention of the former WWE Diva's name. "...There now happens to be one open spot in the 2007 Royal Rumble Gang Bang, which was designated for Miss Zidian, however a replacement has been named..." Stephanie pauses and smirks slyly "And that individual is...ME!" Stephanie states in a firm McMahon tone as she smiles proudly and begins to casually walk down the entrance ramp "Oh...and one more thing...THE BITCH IS BACK!" Stephanie yells into the microphone as she grits her teeth before she drops the microphone onto the metal entrance ramp and continues her walk down the ramp while she starts to unbutton her black business jacket. Stephanie removes her black business jacket from her stunning Billion Dollar body as she makes her way down the entrance ramp to the ringside area of the wrestling ring.

1...34567...20