Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2007

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie walks over to the ring steps and begins to slide down her black business pants revealing her black panties underneath before she removes her light blue undershirt to reveal her black bra-covered largely rounded tits. She reaches over her shoulder and unclips her black bra before she removes it from her body to expose her large, firm tits as she removes her black panties from her body as well, showing off her hot billion-dollar, smoothly shaven pussy. As she strips out of her clothes, she gets the attention of Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy and Shannon Moore, the trio of hot men head over to her.

"Hey Steph... you got some catching up to do...." Jeff Hardy says with a smile to the daughter of Vince McMahon.

"Yeah I know..." Stephanie slightly smirks as she kneels down on the ringside mats on the floor in front of Jeff Hardy, Rey Mysterio, and Shannon and she wraps her left hand around Rey's cock and her right hand around Shannon's dick. Stephanie leans forward and takes Jeff's thick cock into her hot, moist mouth. As she gently strokes the cocks of Rey and Shannon, Stephanie bobs her head smoothly along the length of Jeff Hardy's shaft as she slides her tongue against the bottom side of it.

"Fuck... she'd make a great princess of punk...." Shannon moans as Stephanie gently twists her right hand around his thick cock. 'The Reject' licks his lips and pushes his helps forward as he moves his cock against Stephanie's soft, delicate hand. Stephanie gradually takes more of Jeff's cock into her mouth as she closes her eyes and moans around his thick shaft.

Meanwhile, over on the ECW announce table; Ariel is laying on top of the Rated R Superstar Edge as the Vampiric Vixen and the Rated R Superstar are in a hot sixty-nine position. Ariel is bobbing her sinful mouth up and down on his shaft as Edge laps his tongue against her wicked pussy. Edge has his hands on Ariel's ass cheeks and he's squeezing them firmly as Ariel grinds her pussy all over his face as she lifts her head from his cock. "Ooooo the future.... Calls for... another...." Ariel moans wickedly as she wraps her right hand around Edge's thick cock and begins to stroke it.

"You want another? No problem lady..." Carlito says as he gets up on the table behind Ariel and he pushes his cool cock into Ariel's hot tight ass.

"Mmmmm the future... is.... Coooool...." Ariel moans as Carlito begins to thrust his cock in and out of her tight ass. Ariel lowers her head back down onto Edge's cock and deep throats him as she pushes back against the cool Caribbean stud as Carlito rams his cock hard and fast into her ass.

Meanwhile at the top of the entrance ramp, John Cena is leaning against the metal wall that rises up from the stage as the gorgeous French-Canadian Maryse kneels before him and sucks and licks his thick long cock. "Mmmmm.... Damn... Canadians do suck...." John moans as Maryse slides her hands over his rock hard abs.

Maryse presses her lips tightly around his shaft before she pulls her head off of his cock, "Monsieur please.... I am French-Canadian.... We suck more than anyone...." Maryse says in her heavy French-Canadian accent before she wraps her left hand around John's cock as she slides her tongue up and down the sides of his shaft.

"You got that right...." John laughs as he sees the double meaning of his own remark and Maryse's reply. He slides a hand through Maryse's bright blond hair as she takes his cock back into soothing, wet mouth. She slowly bobs her head back and forth on his dick as she laps her tongue against the underside of it.

Over by the RAW announce table Michelle McCool is on all fours getting fucked doggy- style by Rob Van Dam. RVD has his hands on her waist and is pulling her back towards him so that her ass is smacking against his waist as he drives his cock into her pussy, "Ahhh dude.... You're fucking sweet...." RVD moans as he fucks Michelle's hot wet pussy.

"Ooooo yes... mmmmm you... are earning... some HIGH marks...." Michelle moans as she shrieks slightly while talking to RVD. Michelle is once again wearing her glasses and her body is dripping with sweat as she gets a hardcore fucking from Mr. Pay-Per-View. She looks straight ahead and grits her teeth as Rey Mysterio comes out of the ring to get front of her.

"How about some Spanish lessons?" Rey asks as he adjusts his mask a bit. Michelle licks her lips as she looks up at the masked Luchador before she allows Rey to fill her mouth with his large, thick Mexican cock. Michelle closes her lips around his shaft as she rocks back and forth on her hands and knees as RVD continues to bang her from behind.

Meanwhile in the ring, Kristal Marshall is riding the hardcore cock of The Sandman while having her back towards him. "Mmmmmm ohhh yess... I'm not just a MizFit bitch.... I'm an extreme bitch too!" Kristal moans as she leans back and puts her hands on the Sandman's t-shirt covered chest as she gets The Miz's attention.

The cocky, slightly annoying SmackDown Superstar known as the Miz struts over to Kristal, "Whoa hey, you're a super extreme MizFit bitch!" The Miz says as he strokes his cock in front of his favorite MizFit.

Kristal gets a bitchy, lustful look on her face as she leans back further on the Sandman, "Ohhh shut up and fuck me Miz!" Kristal yells at him. The Miz jumps but he does get down in front of her so that he can stuff his fat cock into Kristal's already stuffed cunt. Kristal leans her head back and moans, "Ohhhh fuck yes! I'm an Extreme MizFit bitch all right! FUCK!" Kristal moans loudly as The Miz and The Sandman ram their dicks deep into her pussy.

"Uhhh now... this... is extreme!" The Sandman grunts as he puts his hands on Kristal's waist to rock her back and forth while she gets her black pussy fucked hard. The Miz lowers his sweat dripping head down and he slaps his tongue against Kristal's hard nipples and she responds by grabbing his sweat dampened hair with her right hand and making The Miz suck on both of her tits as he fucks her.

Meanwhile out the right side of the ring, Jillian is bouncing on the cock of Kenny Dykstra as she jerks off both Mikey and Mitch. "Ohhhhh mmmmm fuck... you guys... don't need fixing... when it comes to fucking..." Jillian moans just before Nicky steps in front of her and pushes his cock into her open mouth as the rest of Jillian's sentence is muffled by Nicky as he begins to fuck her mouth with his large shaft.

"Hey...Johnny... what ... are you waiting for!" Kenny yells as he thrusts his shaft up into Jillian's hot tight cunt. Johnny grits his teeth as he looks at Kenny, as he gets behind Jillian and roughly forces his cock into Jillian's ass. Jillian squeezes both of Mikey and Mitch's cocks and deep throats Nicky's cock when Johnny begins to violently fuck her ass with spirited aggression, which makes Jillian sharply grind her pussy on Kenny's dick.

"MMMM MMMMM" Jillian moans are barely muffled by Nicky's cock as Johnny and Kenny fuck her asshole and pussy. She quickly strokes the cocks of Mikey and Mitch as she bobs her head on Nicky's cock as best she can as Johnny quickly and aggressively rams her asshole with his thrusting, hard cock.

"Mmmmm all hail... the Queen!" Queen Sharmell moans as she stands facing the ring as Shawn Michaels fucks her from behind. Sharmell leans forward and her upper body is underneath the bottom ring rope as she tilts her head back and licks her lips. HBK has his hands firmly on her waist as pumps his cock at a decent pace in and out royal ebony Diva's hot tight pussy. "Mmmmm you are... certainly a good Sexy Boy... you peasant..."

HBK raises an eyebrow as he drives his shaft slower into Sharmell's pussy, "Ohhhhhh- kay.... That was interesting..." HBK laughs as he quickly resumes slamming his cock at a heartbreaking pace as he fucks the gorgeous ebony Queen of SmackDown.

"Don't.... disrespect the Queen...." Sharmell moans passionately as she pushes back against the D-Generation X original's cock. Meanwhile over near the ECW announce table, Layla El is sitting on the face of Triple H as he moves his tongue in and out of her sweet British pussy. 'The King of Kings' has his hands on Layla's smooth legs as she rocks back and force on his face.

"Oooooo mmmmmm your are the Game!" Layla moans as she puts her hands on her sweat dripping tits and squeeze them together as she feels Triple H's tongue move around inside of her cunt. Layla closes her eyes as Scotty 2 Hotty comes over to her and Triple H and he stands over The Game so that he's behind Layla.

"This is why I love the WWE...." Scotty says with a big grin as he pushes Layla forward, catching her by surprise at first, but she then leans completely forward so that her hands flat on the announce table. Scotty squats down and 'worms' his thick cock into Layla's smooth light black ass. Layla groans as Scotty begins to pump his cock in and out of her sweet ass.

"Ohhh yesss.... Mmmm... bring down the HEAT!" Layla moans as Ken Kennedy comes around the ring and stands in front of her.

"Quiet...and blow MISTER...KENNE... Whoa!" Kennedy is cut off as Layla reaches forward with her right hand and grips his shaft so that she can quickly pull it into her warm, wet British mouth. The former Miami Heat Dancer continues to rock back and forth Triple H's tongue while she pushes back against Scotty 2 Hotty who is steadily pumping his cock into her ass.

Over near the ring steps located on the front right corner of the ring, Jazz is kneeling on the top ring steps and has her hands pressed firmly against the metal post as Test stands behind her and slams his cock in and out of her extreme black cunt. "Ahhh fuck me good white boy!" Jazz groans in her raspy voice as ECW's Impact Player violently slams his entire cock into her pussy.

"Uhhhh uhhh shit... fucking black bitch... I'm the most extreme player in ECW... and you know it!" Test grunts as he drives his rod sharply into Jazz's pussy. The hardcore black 'bitch' of ECW looks over her right shoulder at Test and grits her teeth. She takes her hands off of the ring post and places them on the edge of so that she can use it to push herself backward even harder. The force delivered by Jazz forces Test's cock out of her pussy. Jazz gets off the ring steps and turns around to face the large, muscular Extremist.

"You wish you were extreme..." Jazz says in her raspy voice as she get down on her knees and grabs Test's cock with her right hand. She then leans forward and takes his cock into her mouth, then she starts to roughly suck on it, grazing her teeth against it as she gives Test an extreme blowjob. Chris Masters sees that Jazz is free for him to fuck from behind, and the studdly Masterpiece casually strolls over and gets behind her.

"This is why I'm just RAW!" The Masterpiece says as he gets down on his knees behind Jazz and jams his thick, heavy cock into Jazz's tight ass. The hardcore ECW Vixen groans around Test's dick as Chris Masters starts to steadily pump his cock in and out of her ass. Jazz pushes back against him and she starts moaning more frequently on Test's meat-pole thanks to Chris Master's perfect thrusts.

"Yo... Yo...Yo...Yo... Pop a 40 and check your rollies, it's Cryme Tyme...Brooklyn... Brooklyn..." The Gangsta-rap theme of JTG and Shad Gaspard, also known as Cryme Tyme begins to play.

The duo of Shad Gaspard, dressed in blue jeans and a white muscle shirt, and JTG, wearing a black bullet-proof vest, black baseball cap and black jeans, come out onto the stage doing their trademark ghetto, jiving mannerisms. JTG looks at his large associate and laughs.

"Hey yo, Dawg we are gonna really steal the show and show them how it's done down in the hood," JTG says as he waves his hands about in an exaggerated manner while he talks.

"That's right boy, next chick coming out, is gonna do some hard time... with Cryme Tyme!" Shad says as he pulls of his white muscle shirt to reveal his thick, muscular upper body.

"YEEEAAAH BOY!" JTG says as he fumbles with his vest to remove as quickly as possible before he and Shad strip out of their jeans.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

"WHAAA-OWWW... Although I want the girl so bad... yeah! I lie awake at night thinking of all the things I would do... I lie awake at night thinking of all the things I would do with a girl like that... with a girl like that..." The brand new theme song for Torrie Wilson, entitled "A Girl Like That" by the band Eleventh Hour starts to play in the arena and the gorgeous two-time Playboy Cover girl, Torrie Wilson comes out from through the curtain, wearing hot pink shorts and a matching hot pink bikini top. She stops walking as she sees the hot studdly members of Cryme Tyme standing there waiting for her. Torrie licks her lips as she sees their large thick black dicks. "Oh wow... looks like I'm going to go down to the hood..." Torrie says with a big smile

"Damn straight girl... now get down and let's get it on like in the hood!" Shad says as he and JTG step closer to Torrie. Torrie licks her lips as she takes off her hot pink bikini top to reveal her perfectly round firm tits. Torrie gets down knees in front of the two black studs and wraps her hands around their thick black cocks. She begins to stroke both their dicks with her hands and Torrie licks her lips before she starts flicking her tongue against the tips of both cocks.

"Awwwww yea... that's right girl, you get on down!" JTG says with a moan as Torrie circles her tongue around the top of his shaft before turning her head to do the same on Shad's mighty black pole. Torrie pulls both of their dicks closer together and she opens her mouth as wide as she can in order to stuff her face with the meaty pricks of Cryme Tyme. Torrie closes her soft lips around both cock and she slaps her tongue around their cocks.

"Shit she's been down to the ghetto before..." Shad moans as Torrie puts her left hand on his ballsack in order to gently rub his balls as she continues to work over the two dicks inside of her warm wet mouth. Elsewhere in the arena, Ariel is riding smoothly on the large 'A-List' dick of Johnny Nitro. She slides her smooth wicked hands over Nitro's smooth muscular chest.

"Mmmmm.... Ohhh yes... the future... is...mmmmm soo good..." Ariel moans as she rocks back and forth as she bounces up and down on his dick. Johnny Nitro puts his hands on Ariel's large, sweat covered sinister tits as he thrusts his shaft up into Ariel's tight, hot pussy. MVP, who's standing nearby, raises an eyebrow as he hears Ariel's passionate moans about the future and he walks over and gets behind her.

"Hey, the only future that looks good is one that has MVP in it!" The cocky, highest paid member of the SmackDown roster says as he forces his high-priced cock into Ariel's tight asshole. Ariel's body jerks forward and she looks over her left shoulder at MVP with narrowed eyes and gritted teeth.

"The cards... are not... in your favor..." Ariel says in a heavy, sinister voice as she moans just before she slams herself back, forcing her ass to smack hard against MVP's waist. Ariel increases the pace she's rocking on Nitro's cock as she squeezes her ass cheeks together in order to make it difficult for MVP to thrust his cock forward and even harder for him to pull out.

"Whoa... ahhh baby... this ain't... how you treat... an MVP..." MVP groans as Ariel impales her own ass with MVP's dick.

Meanwhile, over by the SmackDown announce table, Maryse is sitting on her knees as she goes back and forth as she sucks on the punk cocks of CM Punk and 'The Reject' Shannon Moore. She has her hands wrapped around the base of their dicks. "Mmmmm... mmmm I love... bad boy dicks.... monsieurs... " Maryse moans as takes a break from sucking on Shannon's cock and looks up at both men.

"I can tell...." CM Punk says as Maryse opens her mouth and takes his cock into her mouth. Maryse closes her French-Canadian lips around his straightedge cock and she smoothly bobs her head on his cock, while she pumps her right hand back and forth on Shannon's 'reject' cock.

"Ahh... mmm... fuck... she'd make a good punk bitch...." Shannon groans as Maryse slides her right hand up and down his saliva covered cock. Maryse moans around CM Punk's cock as both he and Shannon reach down to squeeze Maryse's beautiful tits as she pleasures both of ECW's punks.

Over on the right side of the entrance ramp, Matt Striker is laying on his back as Michelle McCool rides his cock with her asshole as she faces away from him. "Oooooo.... Ahhh Mr. Striker.... Mmmmm you are... a great teacher...." Michelle moans as reaches back and puts her hands on Striker's smooth chest.

"Uhhh... I can tell... you've mastered... sexual education..." Striker moans as Michelle grinds her hips a bit in order to jerk his cock in a few directions with her extremely tight asshole. As her glasses start to slip off, Michelle tilts her hair back and her blond hair hangs down as her glasses slide along the bridge of her nose back into their normal position. Gregory Helms licks his lips as comes over and kneels in front of Michelle, and he pushes her back a bit so that he can push his cock into her hot teacher cunt.

"Ahhhh... mmmmm yessss... give me... that dick... earn that A+..." Michelle moans as she manages to wrap her smooth sexy legs around Helms' waist as he begins to pump her pussy with his fat, hard cock. Michelle squeals a bit in delight as Striker fiercely thrusts his cock up into her tight asshole. As this is going on, over by the ECW announce table, the bitchy Backstage Correspondent of SmackDown, Kristal Marshall is bent over the extreme announce table as ECW's Rene Dupree stands behind her and fucks her pussy.

"Ohhhh yess.... Yesss give this bitch that French dick!" Kristal yells and moans as Rene Dupree pounds her smooth, warm black pussy from behind. Rene holds onto her waist as he quickly pumps his cock in to her pussy.

"Mmmm... this is why... I am the most extreme athlete in ECW... and the entire WWE..." Rene grunts as Kristal pushes back against him while he fucks her pussy. Kristal licks her lips and she holds onto the edges of the ECW announce table as Rene fucks her brains out with quick, hard thrusts that makes her bite her bottom lip.

"Ahhh... fuck yes.... Show me how extreme you can be!" Kristal moans as she feels Rene's balls hit against her every time his cock is plunged deep into her cunt. Meanwhile, inside the ring, Jillian Hall is getting sandwiched fucked standing up by both Brian Kendrick and Paul London. London is behind her and his thick cock is in her ass, while Kendrick's dick is in her pussy.

"Ohhhh god... fuck... this is so great... I'm so glad you guys... are fixed so perfectly!" Jillian moans as she bounces on both of the young studs' dicks.

Kendrick lowers his head down and slides his tongue over Jillian's awesome, large, round sweat-covered tits. Jillian puts her hands on Kendrick's head and jerks his head back and forth as she gives him her patented booby-rub.

"Uhhh... uhhh damn you're so damn hot Jillian..." London moans as he pumps his cock in and out of Jillian's ass as he holds onto Jillian's thighs as she bounces up and down on his and Kendrick's dicks. Jillian closes her eyes and licks her lips as she feels Kendrick's tongue moving all over her large tits as the talented young stud fuck her fast and hard.

Also inside the ring, SmackDown's Queen Sharmell is rocking back and forth on the cock of Johnny from the former Spirit Squad, while her royal ebony ass is tag teamed by Mikey and Kenny. Queen Sharmell licks her royal lips as she pushes her ass back against Mikey and Kenny. "Ahhh... ohhh yes... hail your queen! Serve me you peasants!" Queen Sharmell yells in her piercing voice. Nicky and Mitch quickly get in front and push the heads of their dicks into Sharmell's mouth, preventing her from saying anything else for the moment.

1...45678...20