Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2007

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"HOO-RAH! I love fucking MizFits!" Miz groans, as Jillian bobs her head on his cock while pushing back against Matt Hardy. Matt has his left arm wrapped around the top ring rope while he has his right hand on Jillian's waist as he slams his cock in and out of Jillian's hot tight pussy.

"Fuck... she's so full of Mattitude!" Matt grunts as he quickly moves his cock in and out of her hot wet pussy. Jillian opens her mouth around Miz's cock and her saliva drips out of her mouth as The Miz thrusts his hips forward so that Jillian is now literally getting fucked at both ends. She reaches between her legs with her left hand and rubs Matt's ball sack as it crashes against her skin every time he drives his cock all the way into her cunt.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

The groovy instrumental version of "Move Along" by the All American Rejects begins to play and the Winner of the 2006 WWE Diva Search, Layla El, emerges from the backstage area, wearing a short black skirt and a tight fitting red top.

"All right... time to bring down the HEAT!" Layla says excitedly as she pumps both her hands up, completely fired up for what awaits her. Layla doesn't get a chance to walk down the ramp as Brian Kendrick, Sylvan, and RVD come up the ramp towards her. Layla licks her lips as she sees the trio of studs walking towards her and she smirks a bit, 'Oh you're going to bring the HEAT to me? Okay!" Layla says in her adorably British accent as she pulls off her read top and then quickly lowers her short black skirt, showing off her Diva Search Winning body.

"Quite a hot bod!" Kendrick says as Sylvan lays down on the right side of the entrance ramp. Layla smiles at Kendrick moments before she mounts Sylvan's French-Canadian cock, and she quickly begins grinding her hot pussy back and forth on The Ambassador of Quebec's thick shaft. She looks over her shoulder at RVD and Kendrick and licks her lips.

"Ooooo mmmm c'mon boys.... Bring ahhh... down the HEAT!" Layla moans as she leans forward so that her tits hang over Sylvan's head.

"Dude... gotta be 420 cause I'm gonna smoke some ass...." RVD says with a smirk as he kneels down behind Layla, and he then pushes his large cock into Layla's hot tight British ass. Layla grits her teeth as the Extremist begins pumping his cock in and out of her asshole as Sylvan thrusts his cock up into her pussy. Kendrick tosses his own brown hair back and he gets in front of Layla so that he can get his cock into her hot mouth.

"Mmmmmm mmmmm..." Layla moans as Kendrick's cock fills her mouth as RVD and Sylvan deeply thrust their cocks into her tight ass and hot pussy respectively. Kendrick puts his hands on Layla's head and holds her black hair back as she bobs her head quickly on his cock. Layla puts her left hand on Sylvan's chest as she reaches forward with her right hand to squeeze Kendrick's large ballsack as she's getting three large cocks in her at one time.

Meanwhile ECW's Vampiric Blood-thirsty Vixen Ariel is standing up near the left side of the ring as Johnny from the former Spirit Squad is fucking her ass from behind. "Oooo yes... the Future... is full of Spirit!" Ariel moans wickedly as Kenny and Mitch sit down on the ring apron in front of her. The Vampiric Vixen reaches for and wraps her hands around both of their hard and thick cocks, where she then begins stroking their both of their dicks.

"Mmmm damn straight about that...." Mitch groans as Ariel tightly squeezes his cock with her sweaty left hand. Nicky and Mikey soon join their former teammates, and Nicky sits down in between Mitch and Kenny on the ring apron. Ariel smirks as Johnny continues to deeply fuck her Vampiric asshole, then she leans further some more and starts to flick her wicked tongue around the head of Nicky's stiff shaft as he strokes it in front of her. Mikey, being the shortest member of the talented former Spirit Squad, ducks down and gets between the ring and Ariel so that he can flick his tongue against Ariel's pussy for a few moments before he raises his left hand to her cunt, where he then slides three fingers into her hot tight cunt.

"Ahhhhh.... mmmm the Future... as I see it... is never... wrong...." Ariel moans before she takes Nicky's into her hot, wicked mouth. She continues to pump the dicks of Kenny and Mitch as she bobs her head on Nicky's shaft. Ariel moves her lower body back and forth so that she pushes her hot ass against Johnny's crotch while also grinding her cunt against Mikey's fingers as the stocky former Spirit Squad member finger-bangs her pussy.

Meanwhile out in the seats, Beth Phoenix finds herself dealing with four of ECW's toughest Originals. She's on her hands and knees as The Sandman slams his cock in and out of her hot pussy. He has his hands on her waist, but Beth is pushing back so hard that the Hardcore Icon just has to thrust his dick forward, "Mmmm I'm the Sandman and I sure as fuck approve of this!" Sandman says.

"Mmmmm...MMMMM!" Beth's reply to The Sandman is muffled because her mouth is filled with the fat hardcore dick of Tommy Dreamer. Dreamer has his hands on Beth's head and is thrusting his cock in and out of her mouth as she bobs her head on his shaft. Beth is also stroking the hard stiff Italian cocks of Tony Mamaluke and Little Guido and she's stroking both of their dicks furiously while she rocks back and forth between The Sandman and Tommy Dreamer.

"She's as hardcore as Beulah...." Dreamer moans as Beth easily deep throats Dreamer's entire extreme cock with such ease that it encourages Dreamer to increase the pace of his thrusts as he moves his cock in between her hot lips. Meanwhile over on the SmackDown announce table at ringside, Rey Misterio is laying down on it and the hot French- Canadian Diva Maryse is bouncing on his cock with it being in her tight little ass. Maryse has her hand behind her, but they are placed on the table surface.

"Oooooo yes... ohhh monsieur... this is... fantastic!" Maryse moans in pleasure as he makes Rey's cock go deep into her asshole. Rey has his hands on Maryse's waist and he's helping the 2006 Diva Search Contestant rock back and forth on his shaft, which helps make Maryse move sharper on his dick. Maryse bends her legs and then spreads them apart just as Gregory Helms arrives at the end of the table. Helms licks his lips and smirks before he says, "This calls for someone with talent...." The former Hurricane puts his hands on Maryse's skinny waist and then he lowers his head down and begins to lick her hot pussy.

"Oooooo... mmmm...." Maryse moans as she brings her right hand forward and puts it in on Helms' head as the longest reigning Cruiserweight Champion in WWE history slaps his tongue against her wet snatch. Maryse leans her head back and her long bright blond hair hangs down and brushes against Rey's masked face. The former World Champion thrusts his shaft up into Maryse's ass, which makes Maryse grind her hot cunt against Helms' face.

"AHHHH AHHH OHHH YOU GET AN A+!!!" Michelle McCool screams as she bounces up and down on the large fat cock belonging to Bobby Lashley down at ringside. She has her hands on Lashley's thick muscular chest as sweat rolls down her face just as her glasses fall off of her face. She slows down for a moment to get her glasses and then she puts them back on to her face. "Mmmm fuck..." Michelle moans just as King Booker exits the ring and gets behind her.

"You shall hail King Booker!" The black royal Superstar says as he eases his black cock up into Michelle's tight pussy. Michelle almost bites her own tongue as King Booker begins to thrust his cock in and out of her tight asshole, but Michelle soon quickly starts to push back against him, as Jeff and Matt Hardy both come towards SmackDown's hot teacher.

"I'm hot for teacher..." Jeff says with a laugh as both of the Hardys hold their cocks near Michelle's face. Michelle licks her lips and turns her head from left to right and back again so that she's able to lick up and down both their cocks before opening her mouth as wide as she can. Jeff and Matt then proceed to shove their cocks into Michelle's wide- open mouth, and Michelle slaps her tongue against both dicks as she gets a double oral dose of Hardy.

Inside the ring, Batista is laying on his back with Kristal Marshall on his cock. Kristal grits her teeth and clenches her eyes shut as John Cena is behind her banging her hot black ass. "Ahhh.... Damn...fuck that hot black ass!" Kristal moans as she pushes back against Cena's large white dick.

Kristal grinds her pussy down against 'The Animal's' large cock as she puts both of her hands on Batista's large thick shoulders "Damn girl... slow it down... you might put Dave on the DL" Cena laughs a bit as he spanks Kristal's hot ass cheeks with his right hand while he pounds her asshole with his big stiff dick. Kristal licks her lips as her hair hangs down over her face and she replies to Cena by simply grinding her cunt down harder against Batista's shaft, while over by the RAW announce table, Jillian Hall is mounted on the large fat cock of Edge who is sitting on the chair belonging to "Good Ol' JR" Jim Ross.

"Ohhhhh fuck yes! I love it!" Jillian screams as she slides her hands through Edge's hair and she pulls hard on it as she bounces up and down Edge's Canadian dick.

"Fuck bitch... you're more than Rated R..." Edge groans as he lowers his head and bites down hard on her erected left nipple. Jillian moans loudly as Edge tugs on her left nipple, pulling it with his teeth as he squeezes her right tit with his hands. Jillian rocks her body back and forth so that her large tits end up getting pressed up against Edge's face. DX's Shawn Michaels walks around the ring and stands behind Jillian and smirks.

"Let me show you, why they call me a SHOW STOPPER!" Shawn says as he shoves his Heartbreaking cock into Jillian's hot, tanned ass. Jillian's body jolts forward and she looks back at HBK with a smirk as she rocks harder on Edge's cock while pushing back against HBK's dick. The first-ever Grand Slam Winner in WWE history starts pumping his cock in and out of Jillian's asshole

Back inside the ring, 'The Game' Triple H is leaning against the far-left corner turnbuckle as Queen Sharmell is standing in front of him, and bent over. The Queen of SmackDown has her hands on Triple H's huge balls and his cock inside of her hot mouth. "Ahhhhh fuck... suck it..." Triple H moans as he puts his hands on top of the ring ropes and thrust his pelvis forward so that his entire cock goes deep into Queen Sharmell's mouth. The hot ebony Diva closes her eyes and moans around his shaft just as The Miz rolls into the ring and approaches her from behind.

"HOO-RAH! This is the true story of how the Miz hailed the Queen!" The Miz says as slips his cock into Queen Sharmell's hot tight pussy. The Miz thrusts his cock deep into Sharmell's pussy as she pushes back against him as she slaps her royal tongue against the large thick cock of Triple H. The Game and The Miz both have smirks on their faces as one gets a hot blowjob from Sharmell and the other fucks her hot pussy.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

"Ooooooo Chavo!" The theme music for SmackDown's Chavo Guerrero begins to play, and the manipulative business manager of Chavo Guerrero, Vickie Guerrero, comes out through the curtain, wearing black business pants and a light purple business blouse as she carries a microphone in her left hand. Most of the wrestlers in the ring who are not doing anything at the moment look at Vickie with a surprised look on their faces.

"What the hell..." Rey Mysterio asks as he adjusts his mask to make sure he can believe his eyes.

Randy Orton smirks a bit, "Hmmm...this could be interesting...." Randy says as he licks his lips.

Vickie Guerrero stands on the entrance ramp with her manipulative eyes narrowed into a slight glare as she shakes her head while she places her right hand on her smoothly rounded right hip and raises the microphone with her left hand up to her mouth.

"Do you know who I am!?" The feisty Vickie Guerrero begins to slightly yell into the microphone "I am a Guerrero! I am Vickie Guerrero!" Vickie adds as she grits her teeth together as she shakes her head more with disgust "Haven't I suffered enough!?" Vickie continues to yell as she speaks aloud to the Superstars and Extremists as well as the Divas and Vixens who are currently participating in the 2007 Royal Rumble Gang Bang.

"Let's just get one thing straight here..." Vickie continues, "I don't deserve this treatment! This...this display is a disgrace to me...and my family!" Vickie presses her lips together as continues to shake her head slightly "I refuse to participate in this sick display!" Vickie pauses as she takes a deep breath "This...is just another insignificant chapter of my life." Vickie glances ahead of her at the ring that is filled with Superstars, Extremists, Divas, and Vixens as she slightly smirks "I am a woman with class! I am a professional business manager! I'm Vickie Guerrero...not a cheap hooker like all of you other ladies!" Vickie snaps at the participating Divas and Vixens.

Vickie Guerrero raises her head proudly "That is why...I, Vickie Guerrero, am eliminating myself from this disgraceful competition!" The manipulative business manager of Chavo Guerrero yells before she grits her teeth and tosses the microphone from her left hand down to the entrance ramp before she turns around and heads back through the curtain to the backstage area, exiting the 2007 Royal Rumble Gang Bang.

"That was not cool..." Carlito says as he rolls his eyes a bit.

John Cena shakes his head, "Hey that ain't right... this is just for fun... and she's taken it way to seriously...."

"Hey! She's a Guerrero! She can say whatever she wants!" Chavo snaps at John Cena.

"Hey... are you guys just gonna talk about Vickie and her hissy fit or are you gonna fuck some of these hot ladies that want to participate?" Edge says as he licks his teeth.

"Good point.... breaks over!" Randy Orton says and everyone goes about getting back into the action after the appearance and departure of Vickie Guerrero from the event.

Meanwhile, inside the ring the Vampiric Vixen known as Ariel is being fucked doggy style by Rey Mysterio. Rey has his hands on Ariel's waist and he's slamming his large Mexican cock in and out of her hot wicked pussy, "Ahhh... mmmm fuck yea...." Rey groans as he drives his cock in and out of Ariel's pussy. Ariel licks her fangs as she looks over her shoulder at Rey as he pounds her cunt.

"Ohhhh yes... the future... is what matters...." Ariel moans as she looks forward as Tony Mamaluke and Little Guido step in front of her. Both men hold their thick Italian cocks down near Ariel's mouth and the hot mysterious Tarot Card reader leans forward and slaps her wicked tongue against the head of both of their cocks as she rocks backward, slamming her juicy hot ass against Rey as the former World Champion rapidly fucks her pussy.

"Wooo damn is she wicked..." Tony groans as Ariel's tongue circles around the head of his shaft like a snake. Little Guido nods his head in agreement as Ariel turns her head a bit and takes his shaft into her hot wet mouth. She closes her lips around his shaft and quickly bobs her head on his shaft.

Out in the seats, Beth Phoenix is kneeling over two seats on all fours at the end of the row as the powerful Batista stands behind her and fucks her hot ass from behind. "Ahhhh ohhhh yes... fuck my ass, fuck it, fuck it!" Beth screams as 'The Animal' slams his monstrous cock in and out of her tight asshole. Batista is sweating heavily as his entire cock goes deeply in and out of her asshole. As Beth slams herself back against the native of Washington, DC; Scotty 2 Hotty comes over and sits slightly sideways on the chair where Beth's hands are placed. Beth licks her lips and instantly lowers her head down and gobbles up Scotty's cock.

"Whoa fuck! That's too cool!" Scotty moans as Beth bobs her head rapidly on his shaft as Batista continues his powerful assault on her ass. Batista grits his teeth together as he manages to speed up his thrusts so that his body crashes against Beth's ass with every thrust he makes.

"Grrrrrr... fuck... shit.... Ahhh ahh..." Batista is breathing heavily as he pumps his cock with all his strength in and out of Beth Phoenix's tight asshole. Beth moans around the cock of Scotty Too Hotty as she reaches between her legs with her right hand and begins to rapidly move her fingers against her hot, soaking wet cunt.

"Ohhhh yes monsieurs give spirit too me!" Maryse moans as she rides the large thick cock of Nicky as Johnny kneels behind her and fucks her hot smoking French-Canadian ass. Maryse rocks sharply on Nicky's large shaft as she bounces and push back against Johnny's as the two hot studs of the former Spirit Squad ram their dicks into her petite body.

"You want some more spirit, bitch!?" Kenny Dykstra, the rude and arrogant former leader of the Spirit Squad asks as he gets right in front of Maryse and grabs her sweat soaked blond hair and forces his shaft into her mouth. Maryse moans happily as she closes her lips around his cock and begins to suck on it as fast as she can while her pussy and ass are both quickly fucked by Johnny and Nicky. Mikey and Mitch also join their former Spirit Squad teammates and they each grab on of Maryse's arms in order to have her grab their cocks.

Maryse wraps her left hand around Mitch's cock and her right hand around Mikey's cock so that now she is jerking off two men, blowing another and getting fucked by two more. "Ahhh god damn... she's got spirit!" Johnny grunts as he holds onto Maryse's skinny waist as he bangs her ass with sharp quick thrusts that makes Maryse rock forward on Nicky's cock as she deep throats Kenny's shaft. Maryse's moans are barely suppressed by Kenny's shaft as she strokes the dicks of Mikey and Mitch as best she can.

"She sure fucking does have spirit!" Mitch says with a laugh as Maryse twists her hand around his cock as she gets all the spirit she can handle from the former Spirit Squad.

Inside the ring near the ring ropes, Michelle McCool is getting fucked standing up both members of D-Generation X. Triple H has his cock in her ass and Shawn Michaels is banging her hot tight cunt. "Ohhh.... Mmmm yes... A+... for... both of ya'll!" Michelle moans in her southern accent as she wraps her arms around the neck of HBK. Michelle grinds her hips as she bounces up and down on the two large cocks of D-Generation X.

"Ahhh I always hated school...' Triple H grunts as he leans his back against the ring ropes as he pumps his cock sharply into Michelle's tight asshole. He reaches around her body and puts his strong hands on Michelle's large, round tits as HBK puts his own hands underneath Michelle's legs. Michelle licks her lips as DX sandwich fucks her hot A+ body as her glasses start to slip from her sweat dripping face.

Down at ringside Kristal Marshall has her hands wrapped around the dicks of Edge and Matt Hardy. She smoothly strokes both of their cocks as she looks up at both of the former best friends and she smirks, "Ohhhh I love being a BITCH..." Kristal laughs as she pulls both of their cocks closer together and takes them both into her large, warm mouth.

"Ahhh shit... she's Rated R!" Edge groans as Kristal sucks on his and Matt Hardy's cocks at the same time.

"No... ahh she's full of Mattitude!" Matt snaps at Edge as the two bitter rivals glare at each other. Kristal looks up at the both and smirks as she deep throats both of their cocks easily. She taps her tongue against both of their meaty cocks as she reaches down with both hands and rub both of their balls sacks. As Kristal is occupied with the Rated R Superstar and Sensei of Mattitude, Jeff Hardy joins in by getting behind her and pushing his cock into her hot black pussy.