Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2009

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over by the ringside steps that are closest to the announce tables, Layla is bouncing up and down on the cock of John Cena as he sits on the top step. "Mmmm let me feel that cock in my nasty cunt!" Layla moans as she slides her hands all over Cena's muscular chest.

"Ohhhh fuck... Mmmm ahhh!" Cena grunts as he grabs Layla's ass each time she raises up on his cock before she drops down.

"Awww fuck... mmmmm!" Layla moans as she moves her hands constantly back and forth from John Cena's pecks to his shoulders.

At the top of the entrance ramp, the Glamazon Beth Phoenix has Batista pinned down as she grinds her pussy on his face, "Eat that fucking pussy!" Beth moans as she feels Batista's tongue darting in and out of her cunt.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" Batista moans as he grabs Beth's legs as he eats Beth's pussy as she keeps him pinned down.

"Yeah! Yeah eat it! Ohhhh yeah!" Beth moans as she starts to bounce up and down on Batista's face as he fucks her pussy with his tongue.

Down at ringside near the ringside steps closest to the entrance ramp, Natalya Neidhart is bent over in front of JTG as she bobs her head up and down Shad Gaspard's large black dick. "MMMMM! Yeah baby!" Natalya moans on Shad's large cock as JTG fucks her from behind.

"Awww yeah. mmmm homegirl's cabooty is off the chain!" JTG moans as he pumps his cock in and out of Natalya's pussy.

"Mmmmm fuck." Shad Gaspard moans as Natalya takes his entire cock as far as she can into her mouth as she rocks back against JTG.

"MMMMM! MMMMMM!" Natalya moans on Shad's large cock as JTG increases the pace of his thrusts while she rocks between them.

Inside of the ring, Jillian Hall is on top of Ezekiel Jackson, rocking back and forth on his cock as she faces away from him so that she can suck on the dick of The Brian Kendrick. "Mmmmm! Ohhhhh! Mmmm!" Jillian moans vibrate on Kendrick's cock as she rides Ezekiel's huge black cock.

"Ohhh yeah... Suck it. Mmm..." Kendrick moans as he bobs his head rhythmically as Jillian twists her head on his cock.

"Ahhh... mmm..." Ezekiel grunts as he thrusts his cock deeply up into Jillian's pussy as her ass smacks down on his waist.

"Mmmm! Ohhhh! Ahhhh!" Jillian moans loudly on Kendrick's dick as she moves faster up and down on Ezekiel's dick while the next count down begins.

5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

"...No comprendo este mundo...Tantas reglas amargan el sabor...esta vida, el trabajo, nada combia..."

"Quiero Vivir', the entrance music for Lilian Garcia, begins to play in the arena as Matt Striker leans back on his seat behind the ECW announce table, "And here comes Lilian Garcia, RAW's lovely ring announcer, who's not only entered into the Rumble, but she'll be doing commentary with me for the rest of the match." Striker says as Lilian Garcia makes her through the entrance curtain, wearing a short white skirt, white heels and a purple colored top. Lilian blushes a bit as she walks down the entrance ramp to approach the ECW announce table, "Lilian how do you think you're going to do this year?"

"I'm hoping I do good this year." Lilian says as she sits next to Striker and puts on the second headset. Lilian notices Striker's hard cock and smiles a bit, "I see you've been getting in on the action Matt."

"Ummm as being the teacher here. I felt it was. ummm." Striker pauses as Lilian puts her right hand on his cock.

"Necessary to demonstrate some of the action for the viewers at home." Lilian says as she begins to stroke Striker's cock.

"Exactly." Striker says with a moan.

"Well since I'm finally out here I'm sure that I can add something to the commentary." Lilian grins as she leans over to take Striker's cock into her mouth to begin sucking on it.

Inside of the ring, Tommy Dreamer is fucking from behind Brie Bella as she bobs her head up and down on MVP's cock. "Mmmm! Ohhhh! Mmmm!" Brie moans as she takes MVP's cock deep into her mouth.

"Ahhh.. Ohhh shit!" MVP moans as he starts to cum inside of Brie's mouth. Once he's finished cumming, Brie lifts her head off of his cock as Tommy keeps fucking her.

"Ohhh... mmmm that was sweet." Brie says after swallowing MVP's cum.

"Ahhh yeah... mmmm fuck... speaking of sweet." Tommy groans as he slams his large cock deep into Brie Bella's pussy.

"Mmmm fuck my pussy Tommy!" Brie moans as she rocks back against him.

Near the southeastern corner of the ring, Kelly Kelly is bouncing up and down on the cock of Matt Hardy while she is eagerly sucking Jeff Hardy's dick. "Mmmm! Ahhhh! Gah!" Kelly moans as she deep throats Jeff's shaft.

"Ohhhh shit... mmmm fuck." Jeff runs his hands through Kelly's sweat dampened hair as she blows him.

"Ahhh. damn. mmmm fuck. yeah!" Matt Hardy moans as he thrusts his cock upward into Kelly Kelly's wet pussy as she rocks back and forth on his rock hard shaft.

"Ohhhh! Yeah!" Kelly moans as Matt drives his cock sharply up into her pussy while she sucks on Jeff's dick.

Underneath the ring, Maria is on all fours as Hornswoggle is fucking her ass with his rather impressive cock. "Ohhhh Horny! Ohhh yes!" Maria moans as she rocks back against the adorable blond haired leprechaun.

"Ahhhh haha! Ohhh yeah!" Hornswoggle laughs and grunts as he drives his cock quickly in and out of Maria's adorable ass.

"Ooooo... mmmm ohhh yeah!" Maria moans as she rocks on her hands and knees while Hornswoggle continues to fuck her underneath the ring.

Meanwhile in front of the RAW announce table, Eve Torres is on her back with her legs raised and draped over Edge's shoulders as he spears her pussy with his Rated R cock. "Ohhhh fuck! Ohhh yeah!" Eve moans as Edge spears her on the ringside floor.

"Ahhh yeah... mmmm yeah... ahhh!" Edge moans as he drives his near thirteen inch long cock in and out of her pussy.

"Ohhh ooooo fuck me! Ohhhh I love it!" Eve moans as she grabs her firm tits with both hands as Edge pounds her pussy relentlessly.

At the base of the entrance ramp, Mickie James is on top of Shawn Michaels with Triple H behind her as the two long-time Superstars are fucking her pussy. "Ohhhhh fuck! Ohhhh fuck!" Mickie screams and moans as she feels the two big cocks of HBK and The Game fucking her pussy.

"Ahhh... ohhh yeah." Triple H grunts as he grabs Mickie's waist while he and Shawn tag team her pussy.

"Mmmm... ohhh damn... mmmm!" Shawn lifts his lower body and drives his cock upward into Mickie's pussy so that his cock grinds against Triple H's cock.

"Ohhhh oooo shit! Mmmmm two is so much better than one!" Mickie moans as she bounces between the Triple H and Shawn Michaels.

Inside the ring, Ted DiBiase and Cody Rhodes are standing with Stephanie McMahon between them. Cody is fucking Stephanie's cunt while Ted is drilling her Billion Dollar ass. "Ohhh shit... Mmmm fuck. you two. are real good." Stephanie moans as the two young Superstars fuck her.

"Good?! We're fucking priceless!" Ted yells as he pounds Stephanie's ass with his rock hard cock.

"Yeah... we're better than everybody!" Cody adds as he speeds up his thrusts as he fucks Stephanie's cunt.

"Mmmmm.. Fuck. ohhhh shit. you two. are gonna get what you deserve!" Stephanie moans as she starts to cum on Cody Rhodes's dick while he and Ted DiBiase keep fucking her.

Outside of the ring, Maryse is bent over the ringside barrier as Mike Knox is slamming his cock deeply into her tight French-Canadian pussy. "Ooooo oui monsieur! You fuck so hard!" Maryse moans as she tosses her blond hair back.

"Ahhh. mmm shit. ahhh yeah. ahhh!" Knox grunts as he starts to cum inside of Maryse's hot pussy.

"Ooooo oui! Fill me with your cum!" Maryse moans as she feels Knox's load shooting into her cunt while she again flips her hair back.

Inside of the ring near the northwestern corner of the ring, Layla is leaning forward over against the ring ropes as the Legend Killer Randy Orton is fucking her ass with his rock hard cock. "Mmmm yeah... ohhh yeah... fuck that nasty ass!" Layla moans as Randy smacks her ass as he fucks her.

"Mmmm... you like that... yeah you do." Randy says with a smirk as he again smacks Layla's ass while his balls smack against her cheeks with each of his deep thrusts.

"Ohhh yess! Fuck that ass! Smack that ass! I love it!" Layla moans as she grabs the top ring rope to push herself away slightly so that her tits don't rub against it.

On the middle of the entrance ramp, Beth Phoenix is on all fours as Jack Swagger is slamming his All-American cock into her Glamorous pussy. "Ahhhh mmmm yeah fuck it! Yeah! Fuck it hard!" Beth moans as she grabs Swagger's arms.

"Mmmmm. ahhh. mmm." Jack Swagger smirks as he drives his cock firmly into Beth's pussy as she moves underneath him on the entrance ramp.

"Yeah! Fuck it harder! HARDER!" Beth moans as she wraps her gorgeous, powerful legs around Swagger's waist as he fucks her with harder thrusts.

On top of the SmackDown announce table, Evan Bourne is standing between Natalya's legs, fucking her pussy as she leans back and enjoys the pounding her twat is taking, "Ohhh yeah baby!" Natalya moans and laughs as her fiery red hair hangs down slightly over her face.

"Ahhh... mmmm shit... ohhh yeah." Evan grunts as he drills Natalya with his long hard and incredibly thick cock.

"Mmmmm ohhh yeah baby. push that cock all the way into me!" Natalya laughs and moans as the highflying Superstar fucks her.

On the ringside floor, Jillian Hall is on top of Ricky Ortiz while Jamie Noble is fucking her from behind. Jillian is also sucking on the dick of Rey Mysterio as her ass and pussy get fucked. "Mmmmm ohhhh ahhhh!" Jillian drools all over Rey's cock as Jamie fucks her ass with quick thrusts while she rocks on Ricky's dick.

"Ahhhh... mmmm... at least this is keeping her from singing." Rey moans as Jillian takes his cock all the way down her throat.

"Mmmmm I hear that!" Ricky Ortiz grunts as he pumps his cock upward into Jillian's pussy.

"Ohhhh yeah. ahhh." Jamie Noble moans as he drives his cock in and out of Jillian's asshole.

"Mmmmm! Mmmm!" Jillian moans as she moves between Jamie and Ricky while she blows on Rey Mysterio.

Inside of the ring, Melina is leaning forward against the turnbuckles in the southwest corner of the ring as Batista is fucking her perfectly shaped A- List ass from behind, "Ohhhh yes... fuck me... feel my tits... mmmm yes." Melina moans as she feels Batista's hands on her tits as he fucks her.

"Ahhh... ahhh... ahhhh." Batista grunts and moans as he moves his hands all over Melina's tits while he drills her ass.

"Ahhhh fuck... Ohhh yess. mmmm harder! Faster!" Melina screams and moans as Batista fucks her ass with his stiff cock.

* * *

ECW Commentator and occasional RAW Interviewer, Todd Grisham, holds the microphone steady as he starts to speak "Joining me, is my guest at this time, who just recently was eliminated from the 2009 Royal Rumble Gang Bang, Katie Lea Burchill." Todd Grisham announces.

Katie Lea Burchill grits her teeth and narrows her eyes as the sadistic sister of Paul Burchill folds her arms against her chest, now covered in a dark red, silk bathrobe. Todd Grisham clears his throat and turns towards Katie Lea. "Katie I can tell by the look on your face, that you're not too thrilled about being eliminated." Todd Grisham begins to say.

Katie Lea raises her left hand and covers Todd's mouth with her hand to silence him, before taking the microphone from his hand with her right hand. "Todd, Todd, Todd." Katie Lea says before wickedly laughing. "You are very correct. I, Katie Lea Burchill, should have won.there is no Diva out there that loves be more wicked than I." Katie Lea licks her lips "I may have lost the battle this year, but I will win the war, along with my dear, beautiful and strong brother Paul." Katie Lea grits her teeth and tosses her dark brown hair back and removes her left hand from Todd Grisham's mouth. "But as for now.I have a little frustration built up, that needs to be released." Katie Lea says with a hiss of her seductive British accent while her curls her left hand around Todd's tie and roughly pulls the slightly scared ECW Announcer towards her.

Todd Grisham, with his eyes widen, turns to the camera and gulps, "Help."

* * *

At the ECW announce table, Brie Bella is rocking back and forth on the cock of Matt Striker while Lilian Garcia is bent over the table as R-Truth fucks her from behind. "Ohhhh... Mmmm Matt... I'm... ohhh god. I love that black dick." Lilian moans as R-Truth pulls her back towards him, "I'm getting word. that Michelle. ooooo McCool. will be rejoining the Rumble." Lilian moans.

"Ahhh... mmm...I can verify that Lilian. Mmmm." Striker moans as Brie bounces up and down on his cock, "After. getting cleared by the medics in the back. will be allowed. ahhhh fuck. to rejoin the Rumble per the orders of WWE CEO Linda McMahon." Striker says as he places his hands on Brie's waist as he thrusts his cock up into her pussy.

"Ohhh that seems real fair!" Brie moans as she slides her hands over the buttoned shirt covered chest, "It was sooooo ohhhh terrible that she was attacked earlier... mmmmm!"

"Ain't... that... the truth!" R-Truth groans as he deeply drives his cock into Lilian Garcia's pussy as he fucks her over the ECW announce table.

...You're not enough for me... Ohhhh no, no. Just another man in love with me. Just another man. ohhh. Gotta open up your eyes and see. hey, hey oh well. You're not enough for me... oh no...

Michelle McCool comes back through the entrance curtain, wearing a light purple colored bathrobe, "I got to send a thank you to Mrs. McMahon for giving me the okay to come back out here." Michelle says as she takes off her bathrobe to reveal her gorgeous body. She walks down the entrance ramp to where Ricky Ortiz is and she grins, "Hey Ricky... want to try and give me the big O?" Michelle asks as she bends over the ringside steps.

"Of course! That'll give me the extra publicity I need when I come out with the Ricky Ortiz condom!" Ricky says as he moves close behind Michelle so that he can push his cock back into her pussy.

"Ohhhhh... mmmm... sounds like it would be a big seller." Michelle moans as Ricky begins to pump his cock in and out of her pussy with quick thrusts.

On top of the RAW announce table, Kelly Kelly is on top of Zack Ryder, with his cock in her cunt, as Curt Hawkins is behind her driving his cock in and out of her ass, "Ohhhh shit... Mmmm fuck... Ohhhh yeah!" Kelly moans as she slides her hands all over Ryder's chest as she rocks between the former WWE Tag Team Champions.

"Ahhh damn. ohhh yeah fuck." Hawkins groans as his balls smack roughly against Kelly's ass with each of his deep thrusts.

"Ohhh fuck. ahhhh awww!" Ryder licks his lips as he feels up Kelly's tits as Kelly grinds herself on his cock.

"Ohhhh ohhh fuck!" Kelly moans as Hawkins and Ryder slam their long hard cocks deep into her.

Inside of the ring, Maria is on her knees in front of Tommy Dreamer as she bobs her head quickly on his throbbing cock. "Mmmm! Mmmmmm!" Maria moans as she twists her head on his dick.

"Ohhhh ahhh... ahhhh!" Tommy moans as he grabs Maria's head as he starts to cum inside of her mouth.

"Ooooo mmmm." Maria moans as she swallows Tommy's cum before she lifts her head off of his cock. "Whew. that's ummm. I think three for me!" Maria says as she thinks of how many Superstars she has personally eliminated.

In the northwest corner of he ring, Eve Torres is on top Ezekiel Jackson with her ass impaled by his huge black cock while she is getting her face fucked by The Brian Kendrick. "Ahhhh! GAH! Ahhhh!" Eve moans as Kendrick holds onto her head as he pumps his cock in and out of her mouth.

"Ahhhh...ahhhh..." Kendrick moans as he flips Eve's hair back as he thrusts his cock in and out of her mouth.

"Mmmmm..." Ezekiel grunts as Eve rocks and bounces on his huge cock while she focuses her attention on the fat dick of The Brian Kendrick that's going in and out of her mouth.

"Gahhh! Gahhh!" Eve seductively moans as Kendrick's cock slams against the back of her mouth as her ass is stretched apart by Ezekiel's huge shaft.

On the ringside floor, Mickie James is laying on her side with Shawn Michaels is behind her, fucking her juicy ass, as she blows Triple H. "Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" Mickie moans as she rapidly bobs her head on The Game's cock as Shawn drills her ass.

"Ahhhh... mmmmm. Hey Hunter... who did you place your bet on again?" Shawn asks as he starts to rub Mickie's smooth, wet cunt as he fucks her ass.

"Mmmm I put my cash on Steph... Ahhh..." Triple H groans as Mickie twirls her tongue around his cock until she lifts her head off of his cock.

"Gee. I wonder why?" Mickie laughs before Triple H pushes his cock back into her mouth.

"Shut it and suck it Mickie." Triple H laughs before Mickie resumes bobbing her head on his stiff shaft.

At the top of the entrance ramp, Edge is on top of Maryse as he spears her tight French-Canadian pussy with his rock hard. "Ooooo oui! Oui! Oooo harder!" Maryse moans as Edge keeps her pinned down on the metal surface of the entrance ramp as he fucks her.

"Awwww... mmmmm ahhh!" Edge licks his teeth while he pistons his cock in and out of Maryse's pussy with sharp, quick thrusts.

"Ooooo oui monsieur! Just like that! Fuck me! Ooooo!" Maryse moans as she slides her hands all over Edge's muscular chest when he increases the pace and force of his thrusts.

Back at ringside, Layla is mounted on top of CM Punk as Kofi Kingston fucks her ass from behind. Layla's mouth is also busy as she's sucking on the cock of Hurricane Helms, "MMMMM! Mmmmm!" Layla moans as on Helms' cock as Punk thrusts his cock up into her pussy while Kofi drills her ass.

"Ahhhhh... mmm how can someone like Layla. be classy and nasty. I'm just... ahhh... I'm just saying." Helms moans as Layla twists and turns her head on his cock.

"Ohhhhh I have no clue." Punk grunts as he lifts his lower body to pump his cock into Layla's pussy.

"It's weird mon..." Kofi adds as grabs Layla's round hip to pull her back towards him as he fills her ass with his huge Jamacian cock.

"FUCK! OOOO!" Layla moans on Hurricane Helms' cock as she glares up at him while Punk and Kofi fuck her pussy and ass.

Meanwhile, Beth Phoenix is bent over the ring side steps that are closest to the announce table as Randy Orton is fucking her ass with hard thrusts, "Mmmmm ahhhhh... mmm!" Beth moans as she grips the far edge of the ring steps as Randy fucks her.

"Mmmm awww... take that cock... ohhh yeah..." Randy closes his eyes as he drives his thick cock deeply into the Glamazon's asshole.

"Ohhhhh ohhh ahhh ahhhh." Beth grits her teeth and groans as Randy pounds her ass from behind.

At the base of the entrance ramp, Natalya Neidhart is between Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase as Cody bangs her ass and Ted fucks her pussy. "Mmmmm ohhhhh yeah baby... mmmm yeah!" Natalya moans as she bounces between her fellow multi- generation Superstars.

"Ahhh... Ahhhh shit... mmmm fuck!" Cody grunts as he slams his cock deeply into Natalya's juicy ass.

"Ohhh fuck this is fucking priceless!" Ted DiBiase says as his cock pistons in and out of Natalya's wet pussy.

"Mmmmm yeah baby!" Natalya laughs as she bounces between Cody and Ted as their hot bodies press against her own.

Inside of the ring, Jillian Hall is on all fours as John Morrison is fucking her from behind while she sucks on The Miz's cock. "Mmmmm! Ohhhh! Mmmmm!" Jillian moans as she rocks back against The Shaman of Sexy while she deep throats Miz's dick.

"Ohhhh... Mmmm damn. Jillian has some great oral talents." The Miz moans and laughs as Jillian hums on his cocks as she sucks it.

"When her mouth and cunt is full. all is right.mmmm at the Palace of Wisdom." Morrison replies as he firmly thrusts his cock into Jillian's tight pussy.

"Ohhhhh! Mmmmmm!" Jillian squeals on Miz's dick as she rocks forward thanks to John Morrison's strong thrusts.

1...89101112...15