Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2009

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Outside of he ring, Melina has her right leg raised up onto the ring apron as Jack Swagger is ramming his All-American cock into her tight cunt, "Ohhhhhh fuck it! Ahh ahhhh ahhhhhh!" Melina tries to let out one of her hellcat screams of pleasures but Swagger's strong thrusts cause her to stop before she can get it out.

"Mmmmmm... Awww..." Swagger gets a cocky smirk on his face as he pumps his cock firmly, and swiftly in and out Melina's A-List twat.

"Ohhhhh AHHHHH!" Melina takes a deep breath as she finally lets out her trademark hellcat scream of pleasure as Jack Swagger drills her form behind.

At the ECW announce table, John Cena is sitting on Lilian's chair as she bounces happily up and down on his cock, "Ohhhh.. Ohhh fuck. mmmm shit. John is one of the biggest Superstars in the entire WWE."

Matt Striker smirks, "Are you talking about John's status at the top of the proverbial Superstar mountain or the size of his."

"Yo. yo. yo. YO!" John grunts as Lilian grinds herself on his cock, "Can't she be talking about both?" John asks Striker as Lilian places her hands on his shoulders.

"I WAS... Ohhh yeah... talking about both!" Lilian moans and laughs as she resumes bouncing on John Cena's huge thick cock.

Inside of the ring, Michelle McCool is straddling the face of Evan Bourne as she bobs her head on Rey Mysterio's long, thick Hispanic cock, "Mmmmm! Ahhhhh!" Michelle moans on Rey's dick as she rocks back and forth on Evan's face as his tongue moves in and out of pussy.

"Ohhhhh damn... Mmm..." Rey moans as Michelle twists her head on his cock as she eagerly sucks it.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm! Mmmm!" Evan eagerly laps his tongue against Michelle's smoothly shaved pussy.

"Ooooo! Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" Michelle moans as she grinds herself against Evan's face as she takes Rey's cock further into her mouth.

At the base of the entrance ramp, Brie Bella is bent over in front of Shad Gaspard as he fucks her ass while she is sucking on JTG's cock. "Ohhhh yeah. mmmm!" Brie moans as she completely deep throats JTG's dick as Shad fucks her from behind.

"Awww... Yeah homegirl... mmm..." JTG moans as Brie eagerly sucks his cock.

"Ohhhh damn. mmmm fuck!" Shad grunts as he deeply pumps his cock into Brie's wet pussy.

"Mmmmm Fuck me! Fuck me! Yeah! Yeah!" Brie moans and drools all over JTG's shaft as Shad deeply fucks her pussy from behind.

Underneath the ring, Kelly Kelly is on her back as Hornswoggle kneels between her legs, eagerly pumping his cock in and out of her pussy, "Ohhhhh oooo shoot... mmmm!" Kelly moans as she peeks out from under the ring the see what else is going on.

"Ohhhhh yeah! Haha!" Hornswoggle grunts and moans as he bangs Kelly as hard as he can.

"Ohhh yeah... Mmmmm yeah... ohhh!" Kelly moans as she warps her legs around Hornswoggle's waist as she gets fucked under the ring.

Meanwhile, Maria is sitting on top of the ringside barrier as Hurricane Helms is fucking her pussy with quick sharp thrusts, "Ohhhh. mmmm ohhh fuck. ohhhh ohhhhh!" Maria moans as she holds onto Helms to keep herself from falling off the ringside barrier.

"Ahhhh... awww... This is my favorite time of the year... I'm just saying." Helms moans as he fucks Maria's hot pussy.

"Mmmmm ohhh mine too!" Maria moans as slides her hands all over Helms' arms as he continues to bang her cunt.

Behind the RAW announce table, Eve Torres is kneeling on one of he announce chairs as Chris Jericho is roughly fucking her, "Ohhhh shit... Ohhhh fuck...ohhhh ohhhhh!" Eve moans as she rocks back against Jericho's gorgeous waist.

"Mmmmm ahhhhh yeah. ahhhhh!" Jericho grits his teeth as he deeply slams his cock into Eve's pussy as she begins to cum.

"Ohhhhh ohhhh fuck... Ohhhh I'm done!" Eve moans in ecstasy as her pussy juices flow all over Jericho's pistoning cock.

Inside of the ring, Mickie James is sandwiched between CM Punk and Kofi Kingston as they double-team her hot juicy ass. "Ohhhhh fuck Punk! Ohhhh damn Kofi!" Mickie moans as she rocks between Punk and Kofi as their cocks fill up her juicy as.

"Ahhhh damn." Punk grunts underneath as he puts his hands on Mickie's waist as she bounces on his cock when he and Kofi drive their cocks into her asshole.

"Ohhhh yeah... mmm!" Kofi holds Mickie's legs upward as he pumps his cock into Mickie's ass. His and Punk's dicks grind against each other as they increase the pace of their thrusts.

"Ohhhh! Ohhh! I love two dicks in my big juicy ass!" Mickie moans as she places her hands on Punk's toned chest, as she gets double teamed by him and Kofi Kingston.

Meanwhile, Maryse is sitting on the ringside steps that are closest to the announce table as she jerks off Ricky Ortiz while Batista laps his tongue against her pussy. "Mmmmm oooo oui... oooo oui eat that sweet pussy." Maryse moans as she strokes Ricky's cock faster and faster as Batista slaps her tongue against her cunt.

"Mmmmm... mmmm!" Batista moans as he tilts his head from side to side as he eats the French-Canadian Diva's pussy.

"Ohhh shit... mmmm!" Ricky Ortiz grunts as he starts to cum, and with Maryse stroking his cock, his jizz sprays all over her tits.

"Mmmm... another one for me." Maryse moans and slyly laughs as she watches Ricky's cum spray onto her tits as Batista continues to eat her pussy.

Back inside of the ring, Matt and Jeff Hardy are standing with Layla sandwiched between them as they fuck her pussy and ass respectively. "Ohhhh fuck. ohhh fuck it... ohh yeah!" Layla moans as she leans back against Jeff as she grinds herself on Matt's cock.

"Mmmmm ohhh ahhh." Jeff moans and puts his hands on Layla's legs as he buries his cock inside of her ass.

"Ohhhh damn... ahhhh ahhhhh." Matt licks his lips as Layla grinds herself on his pistoning cock.

"Ohhhhh ahhhh ohhhh yeah... ohhhh fuck it good!" Layla moans as she bounces between the Hardys as they continue to drill her.

Near the ringside steps that are closets to the entrance ramp, Beth Phoenix is mounted on top The Brian Kendrick as Ezekiel Jackson forces his massive black dick inside of her asshole. "Ahhhhhh ohhh shit! Ohhhh FUCK!" Beth grits her teeth as Ezekiel's cock stretches her asshole.

"Mmmm..." Ezekiel grunts as he starts to roughly, yet slowly, thrust his cock in and out of Beth's asshole.

"Awww Big Zeke too big for you?" Kendrick smirks as he thrusts his cock upward into Beth's pussy as he watches The Glamazon struggle with the size of Ezekiel's cock inside of her asshole

"Fuck you." Beth says through gritted teeth as she remains fairly still as Kendrick thrusts his cock up into her while Ezekiel fucks her ass from behind.

Nearby, Natalya Neidhart is laying on her side with R-Truth behind her as he pumps his long black dick in and out of her pussy, "Ohhhh yeah baby! Stick that black dick all the way in me!" Natalya moans and laughs.

"Ahhhhh mmmm." R-Truth grunts as sweat pours off of his hot black body as he drives his cock into Natalya's pussy as she arches her left leg back over his waist so that he can get his cock deeper into her.

"Ohhhhh yeah. just like that baby!" Natalya moans as she closes her eyes and enjoys the length and thickness of R-Truth's cock going in and out of her cunt.

Inside of the ring, Jillian Hall is on her knees as she sucks on the cocks of Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder at the same time. "Mmmm! Mmmmmm!" Jillian moans as her mouth is stretched as wide as possible to fit both dicks inside of it.

"Ohhhh fuck. ohhh yeah." Hawkins moans as he feels his cock pressing against Ryder's dick inside of Jillian's mouth.

"Ahhhh ahhhhh oh shit!" Ryder groans as Jillian reaches between his legs and to rub his balls as she takes his and Hawkins's shafts further past her lips.

"Gahhhh! Ahhhh! Mmmmm!" Jillian moans as she begins to play with the balls of Hawkins and Ryder as she tries to deep throat both dicks at once.

Over on the SmackDown announce table Melina is on her back as Edge stands between her legs, spearing her A-List pussy with his long hard shaft, "Ohhhh fuck... ohhhh yes... mmm!" Melina moans as she plays with her huge juicy tits as Edge fucks her on the SmackDown announce table.

"Ahhhh yeah... Mmmm." Edge licks his teeth as he grabs Melina's legs and puts them on his shoulders as he increases the pace of his thrusts.

"Ohhhhh yes... ohhhh ohhh fuck meeee!" Melina moans lustfully as the Rated R Superstar drills her pussy with quick hard and sharp thrusts.

Over in front of the ECW announce table, Lilian Garcia is on top of Matt Hardy, rocking on his cock, as Jeff is fucking her ass from behind, "Ohhhh... Mmmm... ohhh The Hardys.. Ahhh... are showing excellent teamwork Matt." Lilian says into her headset as she continues to do commentary.

"I can see that." Matt Striker says, "The way they are able to alternate thrusts makes it difficult for any Diva to be able to restrain herself. and keeping people off guard is the sign of a good tag team."

"Mmmmm fuck... ahhh." Matt grunts as he thrusts his cock upward into Lilian's pussy as she rocks back and forth on his cock.

"Ohhh ahhh mmmmm ahhh!" Jeff grunts as he drives his cock deeply into Lilian Garcia's asshole.

"Ahhhhh ohhh fuck. ohhh fuck." Lilian moans as she rocks between Jeff and Matt Hardy as they deeply penetrate her ass and pussy.

On the entrance ramp, Michelle McCool is getting fucked by The Miz as she bobs her heads on John Morrison's long hard cock, "Ohhhh mmmm!" Michelle moans as she sucks and slurps on Morrison's cock as she rocks back against The Miz.

"Ahhh... mmmm...ohhhh fuck yeah... mmm!" The Miz moans as he uses long, slow thrusts to drive his cock in and out of Michelle's pussy.

"Mmmmm... Ahhhh." Morrison slides his hands through Michelle's blond hair as she takes his cock all the way down her throat.

"Mmmmmm! Gahhh!" Michelle gags slightly as she holds Morrison's cock within her mouth while The Miz drives his cock into her cunt.

At ringside, Brie Bella is bouncing up and down on the massive cock of Ezekiel Jackson, "Ohhhhh ohhhh fuck so big. so big!" Brie moans as she tosses her sweat soaked hair back while slams herself down on Ezekiel's cock.

"Ahhh... ahhh... Mmm." Ezekiel grunts as he starts to cum inside of Brie's pussy as she continues to bounce on his cock.

"Ohhhhhh fuck... Ohhhhhhh!" Brie moans loudly as she feels Ezekiel's cum shooting into her pussy as she starts to slow down.

Inside of the ring, Kelly Kelly is on her back with John Cena on top of her as he pumps his cock firmly into her pussy, "Ohhhh. ohhh fuck. ohhh shoot!" Kelly moans as she holds onto John's strong arms as he drills her in the ring.

"Mmmmm... ahhhh... ohhh damn." John grunts as he deeply drives his cock into Kelly's pussy while she wraps her legs around his waist.

"Mmmmm ohhh John! Ohhh John!" Kelly moans as she thrusts herself against the hot and hunky Superstar as she takes his cock deeply into her pussy.

At ringside, Maria is on top of Jack Swagger as The Brian Kendrick fucks her ass from behind, "Ohhhh ohhh yeah! Ohhhh fuck!" Maria moans as she grinds her pussy on The All-American American's cock as Kendrick pounds her ass.

"Mmmm yeah. ohh yeah." Swagger smirks as he feels up Maria's tits as she rides his cock. Swagger also lifts his lower body so that his huge cock is sharply driven up into Maria's pussy.

"Ahhh awww!" Kendrick licks his teeth and bobs his head rhythmically as he rapidly pumps his cock in and out of Maria's asshole.

"Mmmmm... ohhh fuck ohhh shit!" Maria leans forward and places her hands on Swagger's shoulders so that her ass is easier for Kendrick to fuck.

Over at the RAW announce table, Mickie James is bent over the table as R- Truth fucks her juicy ass while she is busy sucking the cock of Hurricane Helms, who is sitting on the announce table. "Mmmm! Ohhhh! GAHH!" Mickie gags cutely as she deep throats Helms cock thanks to R-Truth's firm thrusts.

"Ahhhh shit... mmmm damn... ohhh fuck Mickie is fine. and that's the truth." R-Truth says as he slams every inch of his black cock into Mickie's asshole.

"Of course it is. mmmmmm yeah." Helms replies as Mickie slobbers all over his cock as she happily pushes back against R-Truth's shaft.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmmm!" Mickie moans as she slides her hands all over Hurricane Helms' legs as she holds his cock deep within her mouth as R-Truth keeps fucking her.

Nearby on the SmackDown announce table, Maryse is kneeling on the table as Randy Orton is thrusting his cock in and out of her wet pussy, "Ooooo oui! More! More!" Maryse moans as she flips her hair back.

"Ahhh. mmmm yeah. ahh." Randy grunts as sweat drips off of his toned, tanned body as he fucks Maryse's pussy as she begins to cum. Randy smirks, knowing that he has eliminated Maryse from the Rumble

"Oooooo monsieur... ooooo oui." Maryse moans as she hangs her head a bit as her climax takes a lot out of her.

Inside of the ring, Layla is on top of Jamie Noble, aggressively riding his cock as she rakes her fingernails over his chest, "Mmmmmm fucking face it Jamie. you're lucky that you're still here. but you're not man enough for me!" Layla licks her lips as she trash talks the Superstar who was once infatuated with her.

"Ahhhh... Mmmm shit... awwww!" Jamie groans as he starts to cum inside of Layla's pussy.

Layla smirks as she gets off of the now eliminated Jamie Noble, "You think I'm gonna let you shoot all of your spunk in me?! I only let true men do that!" Layla says as Jamie glares at her.

On the ringside floor, Beth Phoenix is between Shawn Michaels and Triple H who are both fucking her Glamazon cunt, with Shawn on the bottom and Triple H on top. "Ohhh fuck me! Ohhhh yes!" Beth screams as The Game and The Heartbreak Kid make a main event out of stretching her pussy with their cocks.

"Mmmm. ahhh she's a big one." Shawn grunts as he drives his cock up into Beth's pussy.

"Did you just call her fat?" Triple H asks as he pounds Beth's pussy with quick hard thrusts.

"No I didn't!" Shawn yells as Beth looks over his shoulder and glares down at him.

"Better not! My little cannoli Santino would beat you up!" Beth snaps as she rocks between Triple H and Shawn Michaels, who try not to laugh at what Beth just said.

Meanwhile, Natalya Neidhart is bent over the ringside steps that are closest to the ring ramp as Kofi Kingston is thrusting his cock in and out of her pussy while she's blowing CM Punk, "Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" Natalya moans on Punk's cock as Kofi fucks her.

"Ohhh yeah. mmmm!" Kofi moans as he pumps his long Jamacian cock in and out of Natalya's pussy.

"Mmmm shit. ohhh yeah." Punk groans as Natalya bobs her head quickly up and down on his cock.

"Mmmmm! Yeah baby!" Natalya moans as she pushes her juicy ass back against Kofi's muscular waist as he fucks her.

Back inside of the ring Jillian Hall is in a sixty-nine with Cody Rhodes as Ted DiBiase is fucking her round ass. "Mmmmm! Mmmm!" Jillian moans as she grinds her pussy against Cody's face as she pushes her ass against Ted. Jillian is also bobbing and twisting her head on Cody's large cock.

"Mmmmm mmmm!" Cody moans as he holds Jillian's ass cheeks apart as he darts his tongue in and out of her snatch.

"Ahhhh awwww fuck!" Ted grunts as he pounds Jillian's asshole as Cody holds her ass cheeks apart.

"Oooooo ahhhhh!" Jillian moans ands hums on Cody Rhodes' meaty cock as she feels his tongue in her pussy as Ted continues to fuck her asshole.

On the ringside floor, Melina is on top of Rey Mysterio with Evan Bourne behind her as the two high flying Superstars drive their big dicks deep into her A-List cunt and ass. "Ohhhh fuck! Shit I love a good fat dick in my ass!" Melina moans as she rocks back against Evan while she rides Rey.

"Hey... mmmm Evan... looks like you're on Melina's A-List!" Rey laughs as he adjusts his sweat soaked masks.

"R-Really? Awwww sweet." Evan moans as he pumps his cock deeply into Melina's ass.

Melina glances back at Evan, "Mmmmm with a dick like that. you're on every girl's list." Melina smirks as smacks her ass back against Evan's waist.

Behind the ECW announce table, Matt Striker is on his knees licking Lilian Garcia's pussy as she leans forward to suck on the large cock of Jack Swagger. "Mmmmm! Ohhhh!" Lilian moans on Swagger's cock as she feels Striker's tongue lapping against her pussy.

"Awww yeah... ahhh..." The All-American America Jack Swagger smirks as he leans back on the announce table as Lilian takes his cock deeper into her mouth.

"Mmmmmm!" Striker moans as he darts his tongue in and out of his co- commentator's tight wet pussy.

"Mmmmm! Ooooo! Mmmm!" Lilian moans loudly on Swagger's cock as Striker moves his skillful tongue all over her smoothly shaved pussy.

Meanwhile, Brie Bella is crawling under the ring while inside of the ring Michelle McCool is on all fours as Batista is driving his cock in and out of her pussy, "Ohhhh yeah. ohhh fuck!" Michelle moans as she rocks back against Batista.

"Mmmmm awww... ahhhh!" Batista groans as he starts to cum inside of Michelle's pussy.

"Mmmmm. finally. I got one." Michelle moans as she feels Batista's warm jizz shooting into her pussy while Brie Bella comes out from under the ring.

"This is such a blast." Brie says as she walks over to the ringside steps that are near the announce tables where Chris Jericho is taking a break, "Hey. no resting!" Brie says as she kneels in front of Jericho so that she can take his cock into her mouth.

"Hey... ahhhh..." Jericho moans as Brie starts to bob her head up and down on his stiff cock.

"Mmmm...mmm!" Brie moans on Jericho's shaft as she twists and turns her head as she takes his cock further into her warm, wet mouth.

Underneath the ring, Kelly Kelly's cute, sweat coated ass is impaled on Hurricane Helms's cock while at the same time, Hornswoggle is in front of her, thrusting his dick in and out of her pussy. "Ohhhh ohhh fuck. ohhhh!" Kelly moans as she feels Helms' cock thrusting up into her ass as Hornswoggle bangs her pussy.

"Mmmmm this is just plain weird. I'm just saying!" Helms groans as he drives his cock up into Kelly's pussy.

"Ahhh haha! Ahhhh!" Hornswoggle grits his teeth as he drives his cock quickly in and out of Kelly's pussy.

"Ohhhh yeah. mmmmm!" Kelly moans as she places her hands on Helms' smooth chest as she leans back while he and Hornswoggle double team her underneath the ring.

At the base of the entrance ramp, Maria is sucking The Brian Kendrick's cock while Randy Orton is fucking her hot round ass. "Mmm! Mmmmm! Ohhh!" Maria moans on Kendrick's cock as she feels Randy pulling her back towards him.

"Awww... ahhhh shit." Randy moans as he fucks Maria's ass while his balls smack against Maria's ass cheeks with each thrust.

"Mmmmm awww... mmmm." Kendrick licks his teeth as Maria twirls her tongue around his meaty cock while at the same time she deep throats it.

"Mmmm! Mmmmm! AHHHH!" Maria gags cutely on Kendrick's cock as she swallows every inch of it while at the same time Randy repeatedly slams his cock balls deep into her ass.

Down at ringside, Mickie James is bouncing up and down on the stiff cock of Zack Ryder while he plays with her large juicy tits, "Ohhhhh ohhh yeah! Ohhhh fuck! Mmmmm!" Mickie bites her bottom lip as she grinds herself on Ryder's cock.

"Awww. mmmm shit.. FUCK!" Ryder moans as he starts to cum inside of Mickie's wet pussy.

"Ohhh fuck yeah Zackie! " Mickie moans as she continues to bounce and grind herself on Ryder's cum spraying cock.

In front of the SmackDown announce table, CM Punk and Kofi Kingston are standing as they sandwich fuck the hot nasty, yet classy Layla. Punk is driving his cock in and out of Layla's ass while Kofi fucks her pussy. "Ohhhh awwww ooooo fuck!" Layla moans as she bounces between the two Superstars.

"Whew.ahhh this is getting more intense. by the second." Punk says as he pounds Layla's hot ass with his huge cock

1...910111213...15