Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2009

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over in the southeaster corner of the ring, Candice Michelle is on top of Evan Bourne with his cock inside of her pussy while Rey Mysterio is fucking her ass from behind, "Ohhhh ohhh yeah... mmm fuck sooo hot!" Candice moans as she rocks on Evan's cock to push back against Rey Mysterio.

"Uhhhh yeah... ahhh damn!" Rey grunts as he adjusts his sweat soaked mask as he pumps his cock harder into Candice Michelle's asshole.

"Ohhhh ohhh fuck! Ohhh Rey! Ohhh Evan!" Candice moans as she begins to cum on Evan Bourne's dick while he pushes it upward into her pussy.

"Awwww ahhhh. mmm fuck. you're done Candice." Evan moans as Candice's pussy juices flow all over his cock.

"Mmmm fuck... ohhh maybe I'll have better luck... Next year." Candice replies.

Outside of the ring Charlie Haas is leaning against the ringside barrier as Kelly Kelly is bobbing her head on his cock while she rubs his ballsack. "Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmmm!" Kelly moans as she rubs Charlie's balls.

"Awww... uhhh shit... mmm!" Charlie moans loudly as he begins to cum inside of Kelly's talented mouth.

Kelly keeps her head on Charlie's cock until he's done cumming. She then lifts her head off of his dick and swallows the load in her mouth, "Mmmm. that's two for me." Kelly says cutely before she turns on her knees as Mr. Kennedy comes out of the ring. "Oh hey Mr. Kennedy." Kelly says as she wraps her hands around Kennedy's cock.

"Ahhh you think you're going to win this year?" Kennedy asks as Kelly starts to jerk him off.

"Yup." Kelly smiles before she takes Mr. Kennedy's dick into her mouth.

Over in front of the SmackDown announce table, Maria is on top of Cody Rhodes with her ass impaled with his large cock while she bobs her head on the dick of Ted DiBiase. "Mmmm! Mmmmm!" Maria moans as she blows Ted while Cody thrusts his cock upward into her ass.

"Uhhh shit... damn she's priceless." Ted moans as Maria twirls her tongue against the bottom side of his dick.

"Ahhhh yeah... mmm no doubt about it." Cody grunts in agreement as he holds onto Maria's hips while he drives his cock upward into her asshole.

"Oooo! Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" Maria moans on Ted DiBiase's cock as she bounces her ass on Cody Rhodes' dick.

Inside of the ring, Eve Torres is leaning against the northeastern corner of the ring as Edge is standing in front of her thrusting his cock in and out of her pussy while her legs are wrapped around his waist, "Ohhhh yeah. mmmm shit. ahhhh!" Eve moans as she holds on to the top ring ropes.

"Uhhhh mmmm fuck. nothing like giving a good spear." Edge smirks as he drills Eve's twat.

"Mmmmm uhhh shit. I love getting a good spear. right between my legs!" Eve moans and laughs as Edge sharply pounds her pussy.

Over across the ring, Mickie James is bouncing up and down on the cock of CM Punk, "Ohhhh Punk! Mmmmm I love this! Yup! Yup!" Mickie moans as she tosses her sweat soaked hair back as she rises and falls on Punk's large cock.

"You're not the only one." Punk smirks as Mickie starts bouncing faster on his cock. When Mickie leans back and places her hands on his legs, Punk gets an awesome view of Mickie's juicy tits bouncing wildly with each of her movements.

"Mmmmm! Ohhhh! You just like watching my tits jiggle!" Mickie laughs as she continues to rapidly lift and lower herself on Punk's fourteen inch shaft.

In front of the RAW announce table, Stephanie McMahon is on her knees with her mouth stretched wide open as JTG and Shad push their cocks into her mouth, "MMMMMM! MMMM!" Stephanie moans as her mouth is filled with two huge black cocks.

"Uhhh shit... gotta love a homegirl with a mouth for black dick!" JTG moans as Stephanie bobs her head on both dicks at the same time.

"Word... Mmmmm damn..." Shad licks his lips as Stephanie places one hand on his waist while she places her other hand on JTG's waist.

"MMMM! GAHHH!" Stephanie moans and gags lightly as she tries to completely swallow both black dicks that are inside of her mouth.

Near the base of the ring ramp, half of Maryse's body is underneath the ring, where Hornswoggle is busy fucking her pussy. "Mmmm ooooo oui! Mmmm!" Maryse moans as she feels Hornswoggle sharply fucking her pussy.

"Haha! Ahhh! Haha!" Hornswoggle laughs and grunts underneath the ring as he pounds Maryse's pussy. As Maryse arches her body on the ground, Batista comes down from one of the turnbuckles and mounts her chest.

"Oooooo more dick!" Maryse moans as she opens her mouth, allowing Batista to slide his cock into her mouth. Maryse tightly presses her lips on Batista's cock before she starts to suck it eagerly.

Meanwhile, Layla is bent over the ringside barrier as Ezekiel Jackson is deeply fucking her asshole while The Brian Kendrick is sitting on the barrier, reading a book. "Ohhhh! Mmmm! Brian baby. what ahhh are you reading?" Layla asks as Ezekiel deeply penetrates her ass.

"The Kama Sutra." Kendrick says as he turns a page.

"Ohhhh mmmmm show me what you learn when your done baby!" Layla moans as she pushes back against The Brian Kendrick's bodyguard Ezekiel Jackson while licking her lips in anticipation of Kendrick can use on her after he finishes his book.

Near the announce tables, Beth Phoenix is on all fours as Mike Knox is ramming his cock into her pussy form behind, "Mmmm ohhh fuck! Mmmm almost like smoochie-cakes!" Beth moans as she pushes back against the WWE's resident motorcycle enthusiast.

"He has to have something going for him." Knox grits his teeth as he holds onto Beth's hips while he increases the pace of his thrusts as he fucks her.

"Mmmmm! Ohhhh yeah! Ahhh ahhhh!" Beth moans as Knox pulls her back towards him so that he can ram his cock harder into her pussy.

Back inside of the ring, Natalya Neidhart on the mat is sandwiched between Shawn Michaels and Triple H. Natalya is on top of Triple H, who has his dick inside of her asshole, while Shawn Michaels is in front of her, drilling her pussy. "Yeah baby yeah! Fuck me! Screw me! Ohhh I love this job!" Natalya moans.

"Uhhhh hey Shawn. can you believe it. a Hart saying they love getting screwed?" Triple H says with a chuckle.

"That ain't funny Hunter." Shawn says as Natalya wraps her legs around his waist.

"Mmmmm yeah it is baby!" Natalya moans as she rocks between the two founding members of D-Generation X, while outside of the ring, Brie Bella is crawling underneath the ring.

* * *

Shortly after being eliminated from the 2009 Royal Rumble Gang Bang, Candice Michelle is walking backstage with a slightly defeated look on her face while she hold a black silk bathrobe closed around her previously sweat covered body. Candice softly sighs and shrugs her shoulders as she walks towards the locker room area. "Oh.well, maybe next year." Candice comments to herself about being eliminated. As Candice turns the corner to an adjacent hallway, she comes face to face with her often times rival, the A-List Diva Melina.

"Well.look what the trash dragged in." Melina says with a sly smirk and narrows her eyes at Candice as she looks directly at the eliminated Diva.

Candice rolls her eyes, before she turns to completely lock her eyes with Melina, showing an equal unpleasant glare towards her fellow RAW Diva. "Melina, what do you want?" Candice asks with a slight snap.

Melina wickedly laughs "Well Candice.I just happened to see you get eliminated." Melina says as she casually glances down at her perfectly manicured fingers "It's a real shame it won't come down to me and you as the final two Divas.I was really hoping to prove to everyone just how worthless you truly are." Melina says before she rudely rolls her eyes "I mean...It's not everyday when a Playboy Cover Girl spreads her legs." Melina says in a sarcastic tone, with a sly snicker.

Candice Michelle grits her teeth as she takes a step towards Melina "Melina...if anyone knows about spreading their legs.it's you!" Candice fires back.

Melina opens her mouth; applaud, as places her hands onto her curved hips "Yeah! Well, Candice, you just watch.because you'll see who has the REAL talent around here!"

Candice laughs "Melina.no offense, but you couldn't do half of the things I did out there tonight." Candice says as she presses her lips together.

"Oh yeah!? You think that's funny bitch!?" Melina says as she grits her teeth and gets directly into Candice's face. "I happen to be more desirable and more skilled then you are.at least I'm not degrading myself for people to jerk off and see me naked!"

Candice bites down on her tongue for a moment before she cocks her head towards Melina "No Melina...you just let them all fuck you!" Candice snaps back.

Melina's eyes widen with shock as her mouth hangs open "Oh that is so not true!" Melina snaps back before she glances away from Candice and looks down at one of the near locker rooms before slyly smirking "You think you're so hot Candice? I have a little bet then to make with you." Melina says before she points down at the nearby locker room. "The next guy that walks out of there.I will give a blowjob to, and they won't even think about looking at you, as if anyone would."

Candice firmly presses her lips together "You know what Melina you're on.I'd love to see you get down and suck the first guy to walk out of there." Candice replies as both she and Melina turn to face the locker room door, as it begins to slowly open.

Melina slyly smirks "Watch and learn, bitch." Melina says as she locks her narrowed eyes onto the opening locker room door.

WWE Legend Hacksaw Jim Duggan determinedly marches out of the locker room dressed in his blue wrestling shorts and his blue wrestling boots with a 2 x 4 cradled in his left arm. Melina's eyes widen and her mouth hangs open with disgust as she sees Hacksaw Jim Duggan marching towards her.

"HOOOOOO!" Hacksaw Jim Duggan shouts directly at Melina with his right thumb in the air, before he continues on his way determinedly marching down the hallway.

Melina grits her teeth and glances over at Candice Michelle with a glare. "Don't even."

Candice Michelle laughs, "I thought you were going to blow the first guy that walked through the door?" Candice asks with a smile.

Melina turns away and folds her arms arrogantly, "I wasn't ready!" Melina snaps before she turns back to Candice and points at Candice "Next guy." Melina says before she confidently turns back towards the locker room door as it begins to slowly open once again.

Candice lightly laughs, "If you say so Melina.." Candice replies as the next individual begins to exit the locker room.

The Paparazzi Princess, Melina, instantly becomes disgusted as veteran WWE Ring Announcer and the occasionally perverted Howard Finkel exits the locker room dressed in a pair of tan slacks and a blue, yellow, and white Hawaiian styled buttoned shirt.

"Hello Melina, hello Candice!" Howard Finkel announces as he approaches Melina and Candice Michelle, with him directly standing by Melina. Candice turns away and covers her mouth, to prevent from laughing, while Melina has a completely repulsed look on her face.

"Say ladies...I've been paying very close attention to all that steamy action out there, and Candice, I must say you've given me quite a woody!" Howard Finkel says with a perverted smirk on his face.

Melina narrows her eyes and puts her hands up to prevent Howard Finkel from saying anything further. "Howard...just leave." Melina begins to say.

"And Melina.don't think I've gotten about you, I really can't wait for you to go out there tonight. I know seeing you get pounded by all those Superstars is going to really excite me." Howard Finkel says, interrupting Melina.

"Ahhh! Just go! Leave! Sick son of a bitch!" Melina shouts as she roughly pushes Howard Finkel away from her and forces the veteran Ring Announcer to continue on his way.

Candice presses her lips together "Aww.Melina, that was rude.and I thought you said the next guy you would." Candice begins to say while laughing.

Melina grits her teeth and turns to face Candice Michelle while pointing at her "Hey! I do have standards! There is no way I would have blown that disgusting, bald creep!" Melina angrily presses her lips together. "Besides, I wasn't ready." Melina says, beginning to make excuses.

"Standards? You, Melina?" Candice laughs, "And here I thought you welcomed anyone."

Melina narrows her eyes and glares at Candice "Shut up!" Melina snaps before she turns back to the door of the locker room. "The next guy.for sure!"

The locker room door begins to open for a third time before some oddly familiar, party-styled music begins to play. Melina slowly turns and suspicious looks at Candice Michelle, as she in turn looks back at Melina equally confused.

"Hey! Hey! It's party time!" The obese, fun-loving stripper known as Big Dick Johnson cheers as he dances out of the locker room, dressed in a red bow-tie around his neck, a black thong and a pair of tennis shoes on his feet. The fun-loving Big Dick Johnson immediately dances towards a once again, disgusted Melina. Big Dick Johnson throws his fist-formed hands into the air and starts to happily dance around Melina.

"Ahhhhh! Get away from me!" Melina yells as she places her hands against Big Dick Johnson and roughly pushes the fun-loving stripper away. Melina furiously turns toward Candice Michelle and grits her teeth "Absolutely no way I would be with someone chubby!" Melina yells before she turns away. "Besides.I think I hear my music, watch and learn, Candice!" Melina snaps before she angrily stomps away before colliding with WWE Legend Ron Simmons. "AHHHH! Get out of my way!" Melina yells before she pushes her way past Ron Simmons.

Ron Simmons raises an eyebrow and looks at Melina as she unpleasantly storms away. "DAMN!" Ron Simmons shouts in his booming, deep voice.

Candice smiles and walks over to join Ron Simmons "Hey Ron! What's going on." Candice asks.

As Ron Simmons is about to reply to Candice, a terrified Santino Marella, with lipstick kisses over his face and chest, runs past them. "No lady! Crazy lady! I no want the puppy!" Santino Marella yells.

"Baby! Come back here!" WWE Hall of Famer and the boy crazy, Mae Young calls out as she chases after Santino Marella.

Ron Simmons widens his eyes in shock as Candice Michelle raises an eyebrow before looking at Ron Simmons "DAMN!" Candice responds with a laugh.

* * *

Back at ringside, Brie Bella crawls under the ring while Jillian Hall is underneath Montel Vontavious Porter as he pumps his cock quickly and sharply in and out of her pussy. "Ohhhhh baby! Fuck me!" Jillian's sings her moans in her high-pitched singing voice as she holds onto MVP's arms as the next countdown begins.

5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

The screeching ring music for the WWE's resident Paparazzi Princess, Melina, fills the arena, and after a few minutes, a frustrated Melina comes out. Dressed in tight blue wrestling pants, fur covered ring boots and a blue top, Melina walks halfway down the ramp where Hurricane Helms is smirking at her. "What's so damn funny?!" Melina snaps.

"You look like you need a good fuck. I'm just saying." Hurricane says just as Melina grabs his cock.

"You're fucking right I do! And I intend to win this!" Melina yells as she sinks down to her knees and takes Hurricane's cock into her hot, wet A-Lister mouth. Melina tightly wraps her lips around his cock as she starts to bob her head on his cock.

"Whew. mmmm." Hurricane Helms moans as Melina wastes no time in deep throating his cock.

Meanwhile, Brie Bella has come back out from under the ring and she moves towards the SmackDown announce table where Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder are located, "Hey guys, who wants to be on the bottom?" Brie asks with a cute smile.

"Me!" Hawkins and Ryder say at the same time, but only Hawkins is quick enough to get down on his back. Brie laughs a bit before she mounts herself on Hawkins' stiff cock.

"Ohhhhh mmmm." Brie moans as she places her hands on Hawkins' smooth, toned chest while she rocks back and forth. She looks at Ryder and grins, "Fuck my ass." Brie moans as she leans forward so that her ass sticks up slightly.

"Fuck yeah." Zack Ryder says as he quickly moves behind Brie where he quickly pushes his cock into her tight asshole.

"Ahhhhh mmmmm yess!" Brie moans as Ryder shoves his cock all the way into her asshole while she rides Hawkins' dick.

On top of the RAW announce table. Mr. Kennedy is fucking Kelly Kelly from behind. "Ahhhh...ohhhhh...mmmmm yeah ohh yeah!" Kelly moans as she pushes back against Kennedy as he pumps his cock in and out of her warm, wet pussy.

"Ahhhh...ahhhh... mmmm shit!" Kennedy grits his teeth as he pulls his throbbing cock out of Kelly's pussy so that he can spray his cum all over Kelly's round ass.

"Mmmm ohhhh Mr. Kennedy." Kelly moans as she glances back at the blond haired Superstar.

"No body does it better than. MISTER KENNEDY.. KENNEDY!" Mr. Kennedy say boastfully as he gets off of the announce table.

Inside of the ring, Maria is sandwiched between CM Punk, who is fucking her ass, and Kofi Kingston, who is drilling her pussy. "Ohhhh ohhh yes! Ohhh yes!" Maria moans as she wraps her legs around Kofi's athletic black body as he and Punk slam their huge cocks into her.

"Mmmm shit. ahhh yeah mon." Kofi grunts as he puts his hands underneath Maria's legs as he increases the pace of his thrusts.

"Ahhh. awww ahhh." Punk grits his teeth as pumps his cock sharply into Maria's tight asshole.

"Ohhh yeah Punk fuck my ass!" Maria moans as she leans her head back against Punk's chest as she bounces between him and Kofi.

At the base of the entrance ramp, Eve Torres is laying on her side as Ricky Ortiz lays behind her fucking her tight pussy while she sucks on the dick of Jamie Noble. "Mmmm! Mmmmmm!" Eve moans on Jamie's cock as Ricky drills her pussy.

"Ahhh ohhh yeah. mmmm yeah!" Jamie moans as Eve slaps her tongue against his cock as she rapidly bobs her head on it.

"Awww... mmmm shit." Ricky grunts as he rapidly thrusts his cock into the pussy into the 2007 WWE Diva Search Winner.

"Mmmmm! Ohhh yes!" Eve moans as Ricky fucks her pussy as she swirls her tongue around Jamie Noble's cock.

Back inside of the ring, Mickie James is leaning back against the northeast corner turnbuckle as R-Truth drives his long, thick black cock into her wet cunt. "Ohhhhh mmmm! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Mickie moans as she holds onto R-Truth's arms as he drives his cock into her pussy.

"Ahhh ohhh yeah. mmmm!" R-Truth moans as he helps Mickie lift her legs so that she can wrap them around his muscular waist.

"Ohhh.I love big black dicks!" Mickie moans loudly as she grinds herself on R-Truth's impressively large black cock.

At ringside, Stephanie McMahon is bent over the ringside steps as Chris Jericho is fucking her ass with quick firm thrusts. "Ohhhhh shit Chris! Mmmmm fuck!" Stephanie moans as Jericho pulls her back towards him.

"This is all about me... you filthy... bottom feeding..." Jericho grunts as he drives his cock into her Billion Dollar ass.

"Oh would you please shut the HELL up and just fuck me!" Stephanie yells at Jericho as she slams back against his gorgeous waist as his cock fills her ass.

Inside of the ring, Maryse is on top of John Morrison, whose huge cock is inside of her asshole, while The Miz is driving his cock into her French pussy. "Ohhh oui! Fuck my pussy! Ooooo oui! Oui!" Maryse moans as she moves between the two egotistical Superstars.

"Mmmmm. ahhh. so many possibilities for guests on the next Dirt Sheet." The Miz grunts as he fucks Maryse's tight, wet pussy.

"Ahhhh... ahhhh yeah... mmm!" Morrison grunts as he thrusts his cock upward into Maryse's tight asshole.

"Ooooo you love to fuck the sexiest of the sexy!" Maryse moans as she flips her hair back as she moves between the Chick Magnet and the Shaman of Sexy.

1...7891011...15