Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2009

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inside of the ring, Mickie James is bouncing up and down on the cock of Evan Bourne while she bobs her head on the shaft of Rey Mysterio. "Mmmmm! Mmmmm! Mmmm!" Mickie moans loudly as she cups her big juicy tits with her hands as she swallows every inch of Rey's dick while taking Evan's shaft deep into her cunt.

"Awww... mmmm... ahhh..." Evan licks his lips as Mickie eagerly rides his impressive cock.

"Mmmmm ohhhh shit... mmmm..." Rey adjusts his mask as Mickie swirls her tongue against his cock as she takes it all the way down her throat

"MMMMM! GAH! GAH! GAH!" Mickie moans and gags lustfully as she fucks her own face on Rey's fourteen inch Mexican cock while she rides Evan's shaft.

Over on the SmackDown announce table, Stephanie McMahon is bent over it as Charlie Haas fucks her Billion Dollar ass. "Mmmmm ahhhh. so. mmm I guess you're doing your impersonating. of a Superstar. that can fuck!" Stephanie moans as she glances back at Charlie who is sweating heavily.

"Yeah. I'm impersonating myself!" Charlie grunts his reply while his balls smack against Stephanie's juicy large ass cheeks.

"Mmmmm... Bad move. you kinda suck as yourself." Stephanie says with a smirk as she tightens her asshole on Charlie's cock when he roughly slams it into her after hearing her remark.

At ringside, Maryse is sandwiched between John Morrison and The Miz who are fucking her pussy and asshole respectively. "Mmmmm! Ooooo oui! Oui! Fuck me!" Maryse moans as she bounces between The Miz and Morrison.

"Ahhhh... Mmmm shit..." The Miz grunts as he deeply drives his cock into Maryse's tight asshole.

"Mmmmm... there needs to be more gang bangs in the WWE." John Morrison tosses his hair back as Maryse wraps her legs around his gorgeous waist while her body is sandwiched between Morrison and Miz's.

"Oui! Oui! More! More!" Maryse moans as she moves her hands all over Morrison's muscular chest while both Superstars fuck her.

* * *

Backstage in front of the traditional interview set, ECW Commentator and occasional RAW Interviewer, Todd Grisham, holds the microphone steady as he starts to speak "Joining me, is my guest at this time, she is the CEO of World Wrestling Entertainment, Linda McMahon!"

Todd Grisham announces as he introduces Linda McMahon.

"Hello Todd." Linda McMahon says with a nod of her head and a smile. "Mrs. McMahon, tonight we've seen many of the beautiful and talented WWE Divas enter to participate in the 2009 Royal Rumble Gang Bang." Todd Grisham begins to say before taking a pause. "Who do you believe has the best chance of winning tonight?" Todd Grisham asks.

"Well Todd.There are so many possible choices to pick from, but I'm going to with former Women's Champion Candice Michelle." Linda McMahon replies with a slight nod of her head.

Todd Grisham raises an eyebrow at Linda McMahon's choice "Candice Michelle...any reasoning for picking her, Mrs. McMahon?" Todd asks.

"Todd, time and time again Candice proves that she has what it takes to be a WWE Diva, and much more, a Women's Champion. Candice has the will-power and skill to fight through tonight's event." Linda says with a smile.

"Now, Mrs. McMahon, one last question." Todd says before asking, "Earlier tonight, a possible favorite to win, Michelle McCool, was unfortunately attacked at the hands of Natalya Neidhart, what are your thoughts on that incident?"

Linda McMahon briefly sighs, "Well Todd, as the CEO of the WWE, I guarantee that the right will be done tonight as it pertains to Michelle McCool and Natalya." Linda responds with a slight smirk.

* * *

At the base of the entrance ramp, Layla is bent over the ringside barrier as Paul Burchill is slamming his cock deeply into her ass. "Ohhhh yeah! Mmmmm fuck my classy ass!" Layla moans as she pushes back against Burchill's waist while the next countdown begins.

5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

The theme for the Glamazon, Beth Phoenix, begins to play in the arena, and the two-time Women's Champion makes her way out through the curtain. Dressed in a tightly fitting black and gold body suit that shows off every curve of her body, Beth raises her hands up into the air in her trademark pose. Beth then starts to power walk down the ramp, and then she stops, "Where the fuck is my smoochie-cakes?!" Beth yells as Tommy Dreamer comes out of the ring.

"He got dragged off." Tommy starts to say before Beth grabs him, lifts him up and slams him down on the ground. Tommy is in a daze, not knowing what hit him as Beth strips out of her bodysuit.

"I swear I'm gonna fuck him so hard later! He's supposed to be out here!" Beth snaps as she straddles Tommy's body and drops down on his rock hard cock.

Inside of the ring, Brie Bella is on all four fours as John Cena fucks her from behind while she bobs her head on Kofi Kingston's black cock. "Mmmm! Mmmmm! Ohhh!" Brie moans as she rocks back and forth between the two Superstars.

"Ohhh yeah mon...mmmm!" Kofi moans as she runs his fingers through Brie's hair as she laps her tongue against his cock.

"Ahhh... uhhh... awww..." John grunts as he holds onto Brie's sexy waist while he deeply pumps his cock into her tight wet pussy.

"Oooooo! Ahhhh! Gah!" Brie gags slightly on Kofi's cock as she rocks forward thanks to John Cena's firm thrusts.

Meanwhile in the southwestern corner of the ring, Candice Michelle is slowly rocking back and forth on CM Punk's fourteen inch cock as he sits against the bottom turnbuckle. "Mmmm... ooooo ahhh." Candice moans as she feels up her large, juicy tits while she rides Punk's dick.

"Ahhh shit... mmm." Punk licks his lips as he watches Candice put on a show while she begins to bounce up and down on his cock.

"Aww. mmmm shit Punk. mmmm!" Candice moans as she slowly moves quicker as she rises and drops on the cock of CM Punk.

A short distance away, near the ring ropes, Katie Lea Burchill is tightly holding onto the top rope as the Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels is driving his cock into her pussy, "Ohhhh! Ohhh fuck! Ohhhhh no! No! Noooo!" Katie Lea moans as she starts to cum on Shawn's cock.

"Mmmm chalk up one for the Heartbreak Kid." Shawn says as he pulls his cock out of Katie Lea's twat while an enraged Paul Burchill slides into the ring.

"What did you do?! My dear sister is supposed to win this!" Burchill yells as he shoves Shawn against the ring ropes.

Shawn just shrugs his shoulders and looks past Burchill. He then smirks, "Just doing my job... but you may want to turn around."

"What?!" Burchill asks as he turns around. As he does, he's greeted with a vicious Mick Kick, the finisher of Mickie James. Mickie backs away from Burchill who bumps into Katie Lea, knocking her out of the ring and to the arena floor. Burchill holds his mouth as recovers from Mickie's Mick Kick, but when he turns in the direction of Shawn Michaels; Burchill is kicked out of the ring thanks to HBK's Sweet Chin Music.

Shawn and Mickie both over the ring ropes to look down at the Burchills as they escape up the entrance ramp, "Does this mean I get credit for two elimination?" Shawn asks as he looks at Mickie.

"Um I dunno," Mickie says as she shrugs her shoulders before she jumps into Michaels' arms.

On the entrance ramp, Kelly Kelly is on her back as R-Truth is thrusting his long hard black dick in and out of her asshole while her legs are draped on his shoulders. "Ohhhh mmmmm ohhh!" Kelly moans as she holds onto R-Truth's muscular arms as he bangs her.

"Ahhh uhhh mmmm." R-Truth grunts as his balls collide with Kelly's ass cheeks with each of his deep thrusts. He sees Paul and Katie Lea Burchill passing him and Kelly, "Mmmm looks like they are done."

"Ohhhh that's the truth!" Kelly moans as she closes her eyes and licks her lips while R-Truth speeds up his thrusts.

Behind the ECW announce table, Maria is sitting on the table as Matt Striker pumps his foot long cock in and out of her pussy, "Mmmm ohhh geez. not just one Burchill but both Burchills are... ahhhh out... ohhh geeze... of the match." Striker moans as he does commentary while he fucks Maria.

"Ohhhhh and... mmmm it's gotten a little easier now for the rest of us who are still... ohhhh in it." Maria moans as she wraps her legs around Striker's waist as he bangs her on the ECW announce table.

"Mmmmm not so sure Maria. there are still plenty of other entries. yet to CUM here in the Royal Rumble. Gang Bang." Striker moans as he drives his cock harder into Maria's pussy.

"Ohhhh right!" Maria moans and laughs leans back on the ECW announce table while she glances over her shoulder at the ring to keep an eye on the action.

At ringside, Eve Torres is sandwiched between JTG and Shad Gaspard as they drill her asshole and pussy. "Oooo! Mmmmm! Fuck!" Eve moans as she holds onto Shad's powerful body as the two fun loving thugs of the WWE fuck her.

"Yo... ahhhh homegirl is going all out this year." JTG moans as he deeply rams his cock into Eve's ass.

"Word. mmmmm ahhhh!" Shad nods his head in agreement as Eve bounces between them in order to get their big black dicks deeper inside of her.

"Ohhhh fuck! Mmmm!" Eve moans as she closes her eyes and enjoys the way Cryme Tyme is fucking her.

Back inside of the ring, Mickie James is bouncing up and down on Shawn Michaels' show stopping cock while Triple H is fucking her ass. "Ohhh! Ohhhh fuck!" Mickie moans as moves between the two long time WWE Superstars.

"Ahhhh shit... hey Hunter. I am getting... credit for two eliminations right?" Shawn asks with a groan as he drives his cock upward into Mickie's pussy.

"Yeah. ahhh fuck. it does. you might want to ask Steph." Triple H replies while he slams his cock deeply into Mickie's hot and juicy ass.

"Mmmm! Ohhh fuck! Ohhhh yeah!" Mickie moans as she moves back against Triple H by rocking on Shawn Michaels' large shaft.

Outside of the ring, Stephanie McMahon is sitting on the face of Ted DiBiase as he eats her pussy. At the same time, Stephanie is jerking off Randy Orton and Cody Rhodes while going back and forth to lick their dicks, "Mmmmmmm now this is almost priceless." Stephanie smirks before she takes Randy's cock into her mouth while she rocks in Ted DiBiase's face.

"Ahhhh shit... mmmm." Randy licks his lips as Stephanie bobs her head on his cock.

"Ohhhh... ahhh fuck yeah jerk me off." Cody moans as Stephanie twists her right hand around his cock.

Ted DiBiase places his hands on Stephanie's gorgeous thighs as he lifts his head up and down to push his tongue in and out of Billion Dollar cunt. "Mmm! Mmmmm!"

"Mmmmmm! Ohhhh!" Stephanie moans on Randy's shaft as she grinds her twat on Ted's handsome face while continuing to jerk off Cody.

Over on the ringside steps that are closest to the announce tables, Edge is sitting on the top step as Maryse is lowering herself onto his thirteen inch cock, "Mmmmm ohhh monsieur... you are so big. ooooo oui." Maryse moans as she flips her blond hair back and smiles.

"Of course I am. mmmm." Edge licks his teeth as he places his hands on Maryse's hips as she begins to rock back and forth on his cock.

"Ohhhhhh ooooo oui.. Oooo oui!" Maryse moans as she slides her hands all over Edge's chest as she gradually gains momentum as she rides him.

In front of the SmackDown announce table, Layla is now in the middle of Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder as they double stuff her hot and nasty pussy. Layla is on top of Hawkins and Ryder is behind her, "Ohhhh fuck! Fill that pussy! Ohhh yeah!" Layla moans as she moves between Ryder and Hawkins.

"Uhhh shit. ahhh fuck." Ryder groans as his cock grinds against Hawkins' shaft while Layla rocks between them.

"Damn... damn... awww!" Hawkins licks his lips and smacks Layla's ass as he and Ryder start to increase the pace of their thrusts.

"Ohhhh! Ohhh yeah! Ohhh yeah!" Layla moans as she rocks back and forth between Hawkins and Ryder while the next countdown begins.

5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

...Hahaha haha... yeah baby.

SmackDown's resident fiery redheaded Hartbreaker, Natalya Neidhart, comes through the curtain, leans forward and laughs, "I'm here baby. yeah!" Natalya says before making her way down the ramp. The third-generation Diva is dressed in dark blue wrestling pants with a matching dark blue top and she heads right for Montel Vontavious Porter, "Oh yeah. you're gonna see why I'm the best!" Natalya says as she grabs MVP's cock with her right hand before she gets down on her knees.

"Yeah. alright enough talking." MVP says with a smirk as Natalya wraps her lips around his cock.

"Mmmmm!" Natalya moans and looks up at MVP as she starts to bob her head up and down on the egotistical Superstar's thick shaft.

On top of the RAW announce table, Brie Bella is on the table as Ezekiel Jackson slams his monstrously thick black cock in and out of her tight asshole while she bobs her head on The Brian Kendrick's dick. "Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" Brie moans on Kendrick's shaft as she rocks back against Ezekiel.

"Mmmm... ahhh..." Ezekiel grunts as he drives his cock firmly into Brie's asshole.

"Ohhh yeah... suck it... mmmhmm... yeah..." Kendrick bobs his head slightly as Brie swirls her tongue around his cock.

"Oooo! Mmmmm!" Brie moans as she feels Ezekiel's cock going deep into her asshole, but she doesn't let that stop her from deep throating Kendrick's shaft.

Inside of the ring, Candice Michelle is rocking back and forth on Shelton Benjamin's throbbing black cock, "Ohhhh yeah. mmmm fuck." Candice moans as she grinds herself on Shelton's shaft.

"Ahhhh. uhhh. fuck!" Shelton moans as he starts to cum inside of Candice's cunt.

"Mmmm guess there was some stopping you now." Candice grins as she feels Shelton's cum flowing into her pussy. Candice then gets off of Shelton and sets her sights on Hurricane Helms who's leaning against the northeastern corner of the ring, "Hey Hurricane... any news you want to break?" Candice asks as she moves towards Helms and takes his cock into her mouth.

"Mmmmm... it's just has gotten hotter here in the Rumble." Helms moans as Candice starts to bob her head on his cock.

"Mmmhmmm!" Candice moans and nods her head in agreement with Helms' reply.

Outside of the ring, Kelly Kelly is rocking back and forth on the huge, near fourteen inch cock of John Morrison, "Mmmmm ohhhh yeah. ohhh yeah." Kelly moans as she moves her hands all over Morrison's gorgeous chest and firm abs.

"Ahhh... mmm... hey Miz. Kelly should come on the Dirt Sheet next week." Morrison moans as he turns his head to look at his tag team partner The Miz who is fucking Maria doggystyle a short distance away.

"Ahhh yeah... and Maria too. mmmm and every other hot piece of ass around here!" The Miz grunts as he rams his cock.

"Mmmm ohhhh Kelly. John and Miz talk to much!" Maria cutely laughs and moans as she pushes back against The Miz.

"But hey are soooo hot!" Kelly moans as she starts bouncing up and down on Morrison's meaty cock.

Inside of the ring, near the southwester corner of the ring, Eve Torres is sandwiched between Jeff and Matt Hardy. Jeff is leaning against the turnbuckle with his cock going in and out of Eve's ass while Matt is in front of Eve, pounding her pussy, "Ohhhh ohhh yeah. mmmm!" Eve moans as she leans back against Jeff's slightly hairy and sweat covered chest while she wraps her legs around Matt's waist.

"Uhhh damn. mmmm fuck!" Jeff moans as he puts his hands underneath Eve's legs while she moves between him and Matt.

"Ohhh yeah... ahhh uhhh." Matt licks his lips as he concentrates on fucking Eve's pussy as she places her hands on his arms.

"Awww ohhhh oooo damn oooo yeah!" Eve moans as the Hardy Brothers double team her hot body.

Underneath the ring, Mickie James is laying on her side on top of the air mattress as Hornswoggle lays behind her, pumping his cock in and out of her juicy ass. "Mmmmm! Ohhhh guess I couldn't get a break under here!" Mickie moans and laughs as she feels Hornswoggle's dick going deep into her ass.

"Nope! HAHAHA!" Hornswoggle laughs and grunts as he speeds up his thrusts while he fucks Mickie's juicy ass.

"Ohhh you little stud!" Mickie moans as she pushes her ass against Hornswoggle while he speeds up his thrusts.

In front of the SmackDown announce table, Stephanie McMahon is on top of Kofi Kingston with his Jamacian cock in her pussy while Batista fucks her Billion Dollar ass from behind, "Mmmmm ohhh ahhhh yeah. mmmm!" Stephanie moans as she moves between two WWE Superstars.

"Ahhh uhhh shit... ahhh fuck." Batista moans as he deeply fucks Stephanie's ass.

"Mmmm... ahhh... mmm!" Kofi grabs hold of Stephanie's tits as he lifts his lower body so that he can drive his cock harder up into her pussy.

"Ahhhh awww fuck... mmmm damn!" Stephanie licks her lips as she feels the cocks of Kofi and Batista going in and out of her cunt and asshole.

Meanwhile near the entrance ramp, Maryse is bent over the ringside steps as Ricky Ortiz is thrusting his cock in and out of her pussy from behind, "Ohhhh mmmmm oui... oui!" Maryse moans as her pussy gets deeply fucked.

"Ahhh uh... mmm this is gonna make me famous!" Ricky Ortiz moans as he moves his cock firmly in and out of Maryse's pussy.

"Oooooo mmmmm oui! Oui monsieur!" Maryse moans as she flips her sweat dampened hair back as Ricky Ortiz increases the pace of his thrusts as he fucks her.

At the base of the entrance ramp, Layla is on her back as Chris Jericho is deeply fucking her pussy with hard firm thrusts, "Awww yeah! Mmmmm! Ohhhh fuck!" Layla moans as she gets fucked Jericho.

"Ahhh yeah baby! Mmmmm!" Jericho moans as he pumps his cock all the way into Layla's pussy before pull it all the way out only to ram it back into her.

"Ohhhh yea... mmm fuck! Ohhh yea!" Layla licks her lips as she moves her hands up and down Jericho's arms while he dills her on the entrance ramp.

Over near the ringside steps that are closest to the announce table, Beth Phoenix is on top of Jack Swagger's thick cock as she rises up and down on him, "Mmmmm awww yeah! Ohhh fuck!" Beth moans as the rides the All-American American's shaft.

"Ahhh yeah... mmmm uhhh!" Swagger grunts as he puts his hands on Beth Phoenix's hips as she goes up and down on his cock.

"Ohhh yeah... mmmm push that cock up into my glamorous pussy!" Beth Phoenix moans as she moves tosses her blond hair back. As Beth starts to increase her pace, the next count down begins on the Titantron.

5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

"I know you want me..." Jillian Hall, the WWE's resident Pop Princess, comes through the curtain with a headset style microphone, singing the first line of her entrance theme Sliced Bread and she is wearing a light green colored top and tight fitting black shorts, "You can't take you eyes away from me! I'm the hottest thing since sliced bread! When the boys see me they turn red!"

"Oh hell no!" John Cena says as he runs up from the far side of the ring and up the entrance ramp in record time in order to grab Jillian's headset microphone. John then hurls the headset all the way down towards the ECW announce table, where Matt Striker catches it and hides it underneath the table.

Jillian puts her hands on her hips and pouts, "Hey. I was just getting." Jillian trails off when she sees John's huge cock, "Oooo! That's a big microphone!" Jillian says as she drops down to her knees and takes John's cock into her mouth.

"Ahhhh shit... the things I go through." John moans as Jillian starts to bob her head on his massive cock.

Inside of the ring, Brie Bella is laying on her side with Jack Swagger behind her pumping his cock in and out of her pussy, "Mmmmm ohhhh. mmmm yeah. ohhh yeah!" Brie moans as sweat drips off of her body.

"Uhhh shit! Awww... mmmm!" Swagger grits his holds up Brie's right leg while he pumps his cock harder and deeper into Brie's pussy.

"Mmmm... ohhh shoot... mmmm!" Brie moans as she closes her eyes as Jack Swagger continues to fuck.

1...678910...15