Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2009

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm ohhh damn. mmmm." Kofi grits his teeth as he feels Layla's pussy tightening on his cock as she starts to cum.

"Ohhhhh fuck. ohhhh ohhhhhhh!" Layla moans loudly as her pussy juices flow all over Kofi's large dick.

Inside of the ring, Beth Phoenix is on her back while Curt Hawkins is pumping his cock in and out of pussy, "Mmmm yeah fuck that pussy. mmmm!" Beth smirks as she feels Hawkins' cock starting to throb inside of her pussy.

"Awww... Awwww ahhhhhh!" Hawkins moans loudly as he starts to cum inside of the Glamazon's cunt as she starts to laugh.

"Mmmm it was only a matter of time." Beth laughs as Hawkins keeps thrusting his cock into her as he fills her with cum.

On the ringside floor, Natalya Neidhart is rocking back and forth on JTG's dick while she's bobbing her head on Shad's huge black shaft, "Mmmm! Mmmm! Ohhhh!" Natalya moans on Shad's cock as rides JTG.

"Mmmmm shit... ahhh yeah." Shad licks his lips as Natalya slobbers all over his cock.

"Aww snap. mmm damn!" JTG moans as he drives his cock sharply up into Natalya's pussy as her juicy ass smacks down on his waist.

"Mmmm! Yeah baby!" Natalya moans on Shad's cock as she bounces up and down firmly on JTG's shaft.

Meanwhile, Jillian Hall is bent over the ringside barrier as R-Truth thrusts his big black cock in and out of her wet pussy, "Ohhhhh fuck me. ohhhh I love hot black rappers!" Jillian moans as she feels R-Truth's cock going deep into her pussy.

"Say. what? What do you know about rap?" R-Truth asks as he continues to fuck Jillian's pussy.

"Ohhh I love how rappers like to fuck white pop singers!" Jillian replies as she looks back at R-Truth who just raises an eyebrow as he continues to fuck her.

Inside of the ring, Melina is on top of Matt Hardy with his cock in her pussy as Jeff Hardy fucks her ass from behind, "Ohhhh fuck! God damn you Hardys have perfect dicks!" Melina moans as she rocks between the Hardys.

"Ahhhh awww shit... mmmm fuck... ahhh!" Jeff moans as he smacks Melina's ass cheeks while he pumps his cock deep into her asshole.

"Mmmmm fuck. awwww!" Matt licks his lips as Melina rocks on his cock so that she can push back against Jeff's thrusting dick.

"Ohhhhh yes... yes!" Melina moans loudly as the Hardys thrusts their cocks deep into her cunt and ass.

In front of the ECW announce table, Lilian is bent over it as Edge sharply spears her pussy, "Ohhhh fuck Edge is such a great fucking Superstar. ohhhh shit." Lilian moans.

"He sure is. Edge is has held several championships more than once." Matt Striker says as he watches Lilian getting fucked by the Rated R Superstar.

"She's talking about how great I fuck!" Edge snaps as he jerks Lilian back towards him.

"Ohhhh yeah!" Lilian moans as her head bobs up and down, giving Matt the impression that she's nodding her head.

* * *

Backstage, in front of the interview set, the legendary voice of ECW and WWE Exclusive Interviewer, Joey Styles, stands with a microphone in hand and his classic smile on his face. Joey Styles adjusts his glasses with his left hand as he holds the microphone in his right hand, while looking directly forward at the camera.

"Hello, and welcome to a WWE Exclusive interview! I'm Joey Styles and standing with me is SmackDown Diva Eve Torres, who recently was just eliminated from the 2009 Royal Rumble Gang Bang." Joey Styles begins to say as he is joined the ultra-sexy and adorable Eve Torres, who is now covered with a bathrobe and has a sweet smile on her face. Eve pouts her lips together and cutely nods her head with a frown on her face.

"Eve, what are your thoughts on being eliminated tonight after displaying some amazing, hard-fought effort?" Joey Styles asks as he adjusts his glasses.

Eve Torres cutely sighs and shrugs her shoulders "Well Joey, you know, I went out there and I absolutely tried my best." Eve says with a proud smile before adding. "And I guess, next year, I'll just try harder." Eve says with a cute laugh.

"Speaking of next year, Eve, what type of different strategy do you plan on using in hopes of winning next year?" Joey Styles asks before he suddenly pauses as he feels a towering presence behind him. Joey Styles slowly glances over his shoulder and his eyes widen as he sees the monstrous Punjabi Giant, The Great Khali, along with his translator Ranji Singh.

Ranji Singh smiles and places his left hand onto the shoulder of Joey Styles "Sorry Joey, change of plans." Ranji Singh says as he takes the microphone from the legendary voice of ECW, before sending him to quickly walk away. Eve Torres nervously smiles as The Great Khali and Ranji Singh step towards her.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, on SmackDown you've seen the Punjabi Playboy, The Great Khali star in the highest rated segment of SmackDown history, The Khali KissCam!" Ranji Singh announces as the monstrous Great Khali smiles and nods his head, remaining silent.

"And tonight, I am proud to announce the debut of The Khali BangCam!" Ranji Singh says with excitement.

The Great Khali suddenly turns his attention to his translator "NO! NO!" The Great Khali yells in frustration at his translator, Ranji Singh, knowing full well the type of women he picks out.

Ranji Singh smiles "Oh, come on.it'll be great! Everyone will love it!" Ranji says before he glances at Eve Torres "Eve will help you out."

"What?" A startled Eve Torres replies.

The Great Khali turns his head and looks down at Eve Torres before a wide grin appears on his face.

* * *

Underneath the ring, Michelle McCool is on top of Evan Bourne with Hornswoggle behind her fucking her ass. "Ohhhh yeah ohhhh fuck!" Michelle moans as she rocks on Evan's cock to push back against ECW's resident leprechaun.

"Ahhhh haha!" Hornswoggle laughs and grunts as he smacks Michelle's ass while he pounds her ass.

"Mmmmmm shit... awww..." Evan licks his lips as he thrusts his cock upward into Michelle's cunt.

"Awww ohhhh yeah! Ya'll fuck so good!" Michelle moans as she rocks between Hornswoggle and the highflying Superstar known as Evan Bourne.

Meanwhile, Mickie James is bent over the ringside steps as John Cena fucks her hot, juicy ass, "Ohhhh ooooo fuck me John! Ohhhh you're the best! Yep! Yep!" Mickie moans as she rapidly rubs her soaking wet pussy with her right hand.

"Awww... mmmm damn... mmm!" John grunts as he pounds Mickie's juicy ass with his huge cock.

"Ohhh! Ohhhh fuck! Ohhhhhh!" Mickie moans as she starts to cum on her right hand as she pushes back against the hot and hunky Superstar.

Inside of the ring, Brie Bella is on all fours as Rey Mysterio fucks her pussy from behind while she bobs her head up and down on the cock of Hurricane Helms. "Mmmm! Mmmmm!" Brie moans on Helms's cock as she rocks back against Rey.

"Ohhhhh mmmmm damn." Helms moans as he runs his fingers through Brie's hair.

"Aww mmmmm ahhh ahhhh!" Rey licks his lips as he pulls Brie back towards him so that her perfectly shaped ass his against his waist.

"Mmmmm! Ahhhh! MMM!" Brie moans loudly on Helms's cock as Rey thrusts his cock deeply into her pussy.

On the ringside floor, Kelly Kelly is bouncing up and down on the All-American cock of the All-American American Jack Swagger, "Ohhhh fuck! Ohhhhh shoot!" Kelly moans as she tosses her blond hair back as she rides Swagger's dick.

"Mmmmmm ahhhh shit... ahhh!" Swagger moans as he starts to cum inside of Kelly's wet pussy.

"Ohhhh ohh yeah! Ohhh yeah!" Kelly moans and smiles as she feels Jack Swagger's cum filling her pussy.

At the base of the entrance ramp, Maria is sandwiched between John Morrison and The Miz as they fuck her pussy and asshole respectively. "Ohhh! Ohhhh mmmmm! Ohhhh fuck!" Maria moans as she happily bounces between Miz and Morrison.

"Mmmm ahhhh shit... mmmm Maria is stealing the show." The Miz grunts as he slams his cock deep into Maria's asshole.

"That's because she's. getting with me. the Shaman of Sexy. the Tuesday Night Delight. every chance she gets." Morrison replies as he fucks Maria's pussy with his huge cock.

"Ohhhh you guys!" Maria laughs as she moves between Miz and Morrison as their cocks deeply penetrate her ass and pussy.

Meanwhile, Beth Phoenix is kneeling on top of the RAW announce table as The Brian Kendrick fucks her glamorous ass with his fat cock, "Ohhh yes! Mmmmm fuck that ass!" Beth grits her teeth as she rocks back against the cocky SmackDown Superstar.

"Mmmm... ahhhh... mmm." Kendrick licks his teeth as his balls smack against Beth's ass cheeks with each of his deep thrusts.

"Yes! Yes! Just like that!" Beth yells as she bangs her hands on top of the Raw announce table as Kendrick continues to fuck her ass.

On the ringside floor, Natalya Neidhart is on top of Jeff Hardy as Matt Hardy fucks her ass while she sucks on the cock of R-Truth. "Mmmm! Yeah! Ahhh!" Natayla moans on R-Truth's big black dick as she rocks between the Hardys.

"Mmmmm shit. someone likes dick from North Carolina." Matt smirks as he fucks Natalya's ass with quick hard thrusts.

"Ain't that the truth." R-Truth moans as Natalya deep throats his cock.

"Ahhh awwww fuck mmmm!" Jeff licks his lips as he thrusts his cock firmly up into Natalya's cunt.

"Mmmm! Mmmmmm!" Natayla groans on R-Truth's thick black cock as the Hardys pump their dicks deeply into her.

In front of the SmackDown announce table, Jillian is holding on to Randy Orton as the Legend Killer bounces her up and down on his Diva Thrilling cock, "Ohhhh Ran-dy! Fuck MEEE!" Jillian moans and sings at the same time.

"Ohhh shut the fuck up!" Randy says as he grits his teeth while he lifts Jillian up and down on his stiff cock.

"Ahhhh ohhh you love how I sing!" Jillian moans as she wraps her legs around Randy's waist.

Inside of the ring, Melina is leaning against the northwest corner turnbuckle as Chris Jericho thrusts his big hard dick in and out of her pussy from behind, 'Ohhhh mmmm fuck! Ohhh fuck!" Melina moans as she wraps her arms around the pole behind the turnbuckles as Jericho fucks her.

"Mmmmm yeah. awww awwwww!" Jericho smirks as he drives his cock balls deep into Melina's tight wet A-List pussy.

"Mmm! Fuck it! Ohhh! Fuck!" Melina moans as sweat drips off of her body as Jericho fucks her pussy from behind.

In front of the ECW announce table, Lilian Garcia is sucking on Shad Gaspard huge cock as JTG fucks her perfect ass from behind while Matt Striker continues to do commentary, "Lilian is totally occupied at the moment as Cryme Tyme shows her how things are done in the hood."

"MMMMMHMMMM!" Lilian moans on Shad's cock, and thanks to her headset being on her head, she hears every word Striker says as she pushes back against JTG.

"Awww snap. homegirl can suck a mean dick!" Shad moans as Lilian deep throats his cock.

"Mmmm yeah. ahhh yeah mmmm fuck and her cabooty is totally bangable!" JTG moans as pumps his cock deeply into Lilian's asshole.

"Mmmm! So good! Mmmm!" Lilian moans on Shad's cock as she rocks back against JTG.

"Ladies and gentleman I think it's safe to say that Lilian thinks very highly of Cryme Tyme's out of the ring skills," Matt Striker licks his lips as he watches his broadcast colleague get fucked while noticing that Brie Bella is sliding underneath the ring. "Hmmm Brie has just gone under the ring... and to my knowledge Nikki Bella isn't here tonight."

At the top of the entrance ramp, Michelle McCool is on her back with her legs draped over the shoulders of Hurricane Helms as he slams his cock into her pussy, "Ohhhh yeah! Ohhhh fuck!" Michelle moans.

"Ahhhh awww shit." Helms grunts as he thrusts his cock sharply in and out of Michelle's pussy while Brie Bella comes back out from under the ring.

"Mmmmm ohhh yes. ohhh yes!" Michelle moans as she feels Helms' balls smacking against her smooth skin.

Down at ringside, Shad Gaspard who forces his cock into her asshole as JTG pushes his dick into her pussy have lifted Brie Bella up. "Ohhhhh yes! Mmmm fuck!" Brie moans as JTG and Shad start double-fucking her.

"Awww snap... mmmm damn!" JTG moans as he quickly drives his cock in and out of Brie's cunt.

"Fuck... damn... homegirl you're really hanging in there." Shad grunts as he slams his big black dick deeply into Brie's asshole.

"Ohhhh I know!" Brie moans as she looks back at Shad as she bounces on his and JTG's dicks.

Over in front of the SmackDown announce table, Kelly Kelly is on all fours as CM Punk fucks her from behind while she sucks on the Jamaican cock of Kofi Kingston. "Mmmm! Oooo! Mmmm!" Kelly moans on Kofi's cock as Punk fucks her.

"Ohhhh yea mon. mmm!" Kofi moans as Kelly twists and turns her head on his big hard cock.

"Ahhhh fuck... ahhh ahhhhh yeah!" Punk grunts as he pounds Kelly's pussy from behind.

"Mmmm! Ohhh! Ohhhh!" Kelly moans as she rocks between Kofi and Punk as she blows The Jamacian Sensation while The Straightedge Superstar fucks her.

Inside of the ring, Maria is sucking on the cock of Triple H as he runs his fingers through her red hair. "Mmmm! Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" Maria moans as she feels Triple H's cock starting to throb inside of her mouth.

"Awww... Ahhhhhh fuck..." Triple H moans as he starts to cum inside of Maria's wet soothing mouth.

"Mmmmm!" Maria moans as she swallows The Game's cum. She then lifts her head off of Triple H's cock and licks her lips, "Mmmm tasty!"

Over in the southwest corner of the ring, Beth Phoenix is leaning back against the turnbuckles as The Rated R Superstar Edge is spearing her Glamazon cunt. "Awww ohhhh fuck that pussy! Yes! Like that!" Beth yells and moans as she grabs the top ring ropes while she wraps her legs around Edge waist.

"Mmmm yeah. ahhh fuck.." Edge smirks and licks his teeth as he increases the pace of his thrusts as the fucks the powerful Glamazon.

"Ohhhh fuck... Ohhhh yes I love getting fucked!" Beth moans as she feels Edge's large cock going deeper into her cunt.

On the ringside floor, Natalya Neidhart is bouncing up and down on Shawn Michaels's throbbing Show Stopping cock, "Mmmmm fuck yeah baby. how's THIS for a fucking screw job?!" Natalya laughs as she grinds herself on Shawn's dick.

"Mmmmm fuck... Guess what goes around CUMS around." Shawn groans as he starts to cum inside of Natalya's cunt.

"Hahahaha YEAH BABY!" Natalya moans and laughs as she feels Shawn's cum filling her pussy.

In front of the RAW announce table, Jillian Hall is on top of Jeff Hardy as he and Matt Hardy thrust their cocks in and out of Jillian's stretched out cunt. "Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh!" Jillian moans as she moves back and forth between the Hardys.

"Mmmmm shit. ahhhh fuck." Jeff licks his lips as he watches Jillian's huge tits sway back and forth as she rocks between him and Matt.

"Ahhhh awww yeah." Matt smacks Jillian's ass as he thrusts his cock into Jillian's pussy. Matt's cock grinds against Jeff's dick inside of Jillian's pussy as she starts to cum on both shafts.

"Ohhhhhh! I love those dicks inside of meeeeee! AHHHH!" Jillian sings as she happens to hit a perfect high note thanks to her intense orgasm on the Hardys dicks.

Meanwhile, Melina is bent over the ringside steps that are closest to the entrance ramp as The Brian Kendrick thrusts his cock in and out of her hot A- List ass. "Mmmmm fuck. ohhh yes!" Melina moans as she pushes her ass back against Kendrick's cock.

"Mmmm... ohhh..." Kendrick smirks as he takes his time thrusting his cock in and out of Melina's tight asshole.

"Ohhhh.damn it you bastard. fuck my ass!" Melina moans as she pushes back harder against Kendrick to get him to fuck her harder than he is.

Meanwhile, behind the ECW announce table, Matt Striker is fucking Lilian Garcia as she leans forward to suck on the cock of Randy Orton. "Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" Lillian moans on Randy's cock as she pushes back against her broadcast partner.

"So Randy... any thoughts on which Diva will be the last woman. standing?" Striker asks as he pumps his cock firmly into Lilian's pussy.

"Whoever's... cunt... can withstand... my Legend Killer cock... may win." Randy moans as Lilian tightens her lips on his thick cock before she lifts her head off of his cock.

"Ohhhh fuck Matt. mmmm Randy. that's not an answer." Lilian moans before she takes Randy's cock back into her mouth.

Over on the ringside steps that are near the announce tables, Michelle McCool is riding the cock of Cody Rhodes while Ted DiBiase is behind her fucking her ass. "Mmmm fuck... that's smart... fuck my ass... mmmm shit!" Michelle moans as she slides her hands all over Cody's chest as she grinds herself on his dick.

"Ahhhh shit this is fucking priceless." DiBiase laughs as he thrusts his cock harder into Michelle's ass.

"Ohhh fuck!" Cody licks his lips as Michelle's pussy squeezes his cock with each sharp movement she makes.

"Mmmmm no way anyone else but me is going to win this." Michelle moans as she speaks confidently about her prediction to win.

Underneath the ring, Nikki Bella, the twin sister of Brie Bella is on all fours as she waits for Brie to come back under the ring. "This was such a good idea. OHHHH!" Nikki moans and yells with surprise as she feels her pussy being penetrated.

"HAHA! NIKKI!" Hornswoggle laughs from behind Nikki as he starts to fuck her from behind.

"Ohhh Horny! You caught me!" Nikki moans as the eager four-foot four-inch tall leprechaun pumps his impressive cock in and out of her pussy.

Meanwhile, Brie Bella, who is unaware of the fact that her sister is getting fucked under the ring, is bent over the ringside barrier as Chris Jericho drives his cock in and out of her pussy, "Ohhhhh fuck me Y2J!" Brie moans.

"I'm NOT Y2J!" Jericho snaps as he sharply slams his cock into Brie's cunt.

"Ohhhh sorry... Mmmmm!" Brie moans and laughs a bit as Jericho's fucks her tight pussy with his large cock.

Inside of the ring, Kelly Kelly is between The Miz, who is fucking her pussy, and John Morrison, who is pounding her ass, as they stand in the middle of the ring. "Ohhhh shit! Mmmmm fuck!" Kelly moans as she moves between the hosts of the highest rated show on WWE.

"Ahhhh. damn. shit Kelly love's fucking in public." Miz licks his lips as he drills Kelly's wet pussy.

"Good job. stating the obvious Miz." Morrison replies as he puts his hands underneath Kelly's legs as he forces his entire cock into her asshole.

"Ohhhhh... yeah Miz!" Kelly laughs as she tilts her head back against Morrison's chest as he and Miz double-team her.

On the ringside floor, Maria is bouncing up and down on the cock of R-Truth. "Ohhhhh mmm fuck... ohhh yeah!" Maria moans as she slams down on R-Truth's dick.

"Awwww fuck. ohhh damn." R-Truth moans as he thrusts his cock upward into Maria's pussy as she happily rides his cock.

"Mmmm ohhh fuck. ohhh yeah! I love black dicks!" Maria moans as she tosses her red hair back as she starts rocking on R-Truth's black cock.

In front of the RAW announce table, Beth Phoenix is bent over it as JTG thrusts his cock into her pussy. "Mmmmm yeah... fuck it! Fuck it hard!" Beth moans as he starts to feel JTG's cock throbbing inside of her.

"Awww snap... mmmm fuck!" JTG groans as pumps his cock in and out of The Glamazon's cunt before he eventually starts to cum inside of her.

"Ohhhhh that's it?" Beth smirks as she mocks JTG while he cums inside of her.

On top of the SmackDown announce table, Natalya Neidhart is on her back as Shad Gaspard stands between her legs, fucking her pussy. "Mmmmm yeah baby! Ohhhh fuck me till you blow!" Natalya moans as Shad grabs her powerful legs to hold them apart.

"Ahhhh ahhhhhhh ahhhhh!" Shad grunts and groans as he pounds Natalya's pussy with his huge cock as he starts to cum inside of her.

"Ohhhh yeah baby!" Natalya laughs and moans as she feels Shad's hot cum shooting into her cunt.

At the top of the entrance ramp, Melina is bent over in front of John Cena as he pumps his large hard cock in and out of her soaking wet pussy, "Ohhhh fuck John! Not so... ahhhhh!" Melina screams as she starts to cum on John's cock.