Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2009

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm whew... tough luck Melina." John says as he pulls his cock out of Melina's A-List cunt as she is shocked and frustrated that she was just eliminated from the 2009 Royal Rumble Gang Bang.

The Paparazzi Princess, Melina, stands up from the surface of the entrance ramp as her turns around to face John Cena with her teeth gritted in fiery and her eyes wickedly narrowed. "You think that's funny!?" Melina snaps at an amused John Cena, who has a smirk on his handsome face. "I was suppose to win!" Melina yells as she tightly balls her hands into fists.

"Excuse me...Melina." ECW Commentator and occasional RAW Interview, Todd Grisham, says as he approaches the frustrated A-List Diva from behind.

Melina turns her head to Todd Grisham and presses her lips tightly together "WHAT!?" Melina rudely yells.

"Uhhh...Melina, I just wanted your thoughts on being eliminated just moments ago?" Todd Grisham asks as he holds the microphone steady towards Melina.

Melina's eyes instantly widen with anger as she locks her eyes on Todd Grisham. "My thoughts!? You want my thoughts!?" Melina yells before she roughly grabs the microphone from Todd Grisham's hand. Melina wickedly smirks before she raises her left hand and sharply smacks Todd Grisham against the face. "There!" Melina laughs as she looks at a pained Todd Grisham, holding the side of his face.

At the ECW announce table, Matt Striker, who is fucking Lilian's hot pussy as she lays on the announce table with her legs on his shoulders, saw what happened between Melina and Todd Grisham, "Poor... Ahhh Todd... Melina really laid the preverbal smack down on him." Striker grunts as he fucks Lilian's pussy.

"Mmmmm oooo someone. should've told him that Melina shouldn't be interviewed after a loss." Lilian moans as she drapes her legs over Strikers shoulders.

"Wait... ahhhh damn... what's that coming out from under the ring?!" Striker asks with a groan as he pounds Lilian's cunt.

Lilian turns her head to see what has gotten Striker's attention and she sees Nikki Bella crawling out from under the ring as Hornswoggle pumps his cock into her pussy. "Ohhhh its Nikki Bella. I thought she was sick ohhh."

"Looks like she's been here this entire time!" Striker replies.

"Ohhhh ohhh fuck Horny! Ohhhh shit!" Nikki Bella moans as she starts to cum on Hornswoggle's cock.

"Ahhhh haha! Ohhhh!" Hornswoggle moans as he starts to cum inside of Nikki's wet cunt.

"Mmmmmm... So hot." Nikki moans as she hangs her head as she feels Hornswoggle's cum filling her pussy.

Over near the ringside steps that are closest to the entrance ramp, Michelle McCool is on top of Jeff Hardy's cock as she sucks Matt's dick. "Mmmm! Ohhhh! Yeah!" Michelle moans on Matt's cock as she bounces on Jeff's dick.

"Ohhh yeah... mmmmm fuck." Matt moans as Michelle sucks and slurps on his stiff cock.

"Awww fuck. ahhh damn." Jeff licks his lips as he drives his cock upward into Michelle's tight pussy as she rides his shaft.

"Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmmm!" Michelle twists and turns her head on Matt's cock as Jeff drives his cock up into her cunt.

Inside of the ring Brie Bella is on her back as The Brian Kendrick thrusts his cock in and out of her pussy, "Ohhhhh mmmmm! Ohhh that's it!" Brie moans as she wraps her legs around Kendrick's waist.

"Ahhhh mmmm yeah ahhh yeah." Kendrick moans as he increases the pace of his thrusts as he fucks the remaining Bella twin.

"Mmmmm ohhh shit... ohh yeah that's it! Faster!" Brie moans as she puts her hands on Kendrick's arms as he fucks her.

Over in the southeast corner of the ring, Kelly Kelly is on all fours sucking on the cock of CM Punk as Kofi Kingston fucks her pussy from behind. "Mmmm! Mmmmm! Ohhh!" Kelly moans as she rocks back against Kofi as she bobs her head on Punk's dick.

"Ohhhh yeah... Mmmm yeah Kelly." Punk moans as Kelly takes his cock deep into her mouth.

"Ahhhh mmmm ahhhh awww!" Kofi licks his lips as he rams his Jamaican cock deeply into Kelly pussy.

"Mmmm! Mmmm! Ohhh!" Kelly moans on Punk's shaft as Kofi rams his cock firmly into her pussy.

Maria is bent over the ringside steps are the closest to the announce table as Edge sharply spears her asshole with his Rated R cock. "Ahhh ohhh Edge! Ohhh! Ohhhh!" Maria moans as she pushes back against the Rated R Superstar.

"Mmmm yeah... ahhhh fuck ahhhh ahhh!" Edge groans as he pulls Maria back towards him as he rams his cock balls deep into her ass.

"Mmmm! Ohhhh shoot! Ohhh mmm!" Maria bites her bottom lip as her sweat soaked red hair hangs down over her face.

Ted DiBiase is laying on the RAW announce table with Beth Phoenix's ass impaled on his cock while Cody Rhodes is eating her delicious Glamazon cunt. "Mmmm eat that cunt! Awww!" Beth moans as she places her hands on DiBiase's chest as Cody laps his tongue all over her pussy.

"Mmmmm! Mmmm!" Cody moans as he twirls her tongue around The Glamazon's clit before he pushing his tongue past her pussy lips.

"Ahhhh shit... mmmm fuck!" Ted groans as Beth's asshole squeezes his large cock with each others movements.

"Yes... ohhh yess... lick right there!" Beth Phoenix moans loudly as Cody's tongue hits the right spot as he eats her twat.

In front of the SmackDown announce table, Natalya Neidhart is on top of Evan Bourne while Rey Mysterio is fucking her ass while she is sucking on the cock of Hurricane Helms. "Mmmm! Ohhh! Mmmm!" Natalya moans as she rocks between Evan and Rey as she sucks on Helms' cock.

"Ohhhh damn... mmmm shit!" Evan moans as he thrusts his dick upward into Natalya's pussy.

"Ahhh ahhhh fuck." Rey licks his lips as he slams his cock deeply into Natalya's juicy asshole.

"Ahhh damn... fuck... I'm done... I'm just... ahhh saying." Hurricane Helms moans as he starts to cum inside of Natalya's mouth.

"Mmmmm yeah baby!" Natalya laughs and moans as she swallows Helms' cum as Evan and Rey deeply penetrate her ass and pussy with their big hard dicks.

Back at the ECW announce table, Lilian Garcia is bobbing her head rapidly on the throbbing cock of Matt Striker as R-Truth fucks her pussy from behind. "Mmmm! Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" Lilian moans on Striker's cock as she pushes back against R-Truth.

"Ahhh ohhh damn. mmm Lilian is one hot mama.. and that's the truth." R-Truth grunts as he fucks Lilian's pussy with his big black cock.

"Ohhhh ahhh... the competition is... getting fierce... ahhh." Striker moans as his cock erupts inside of Lilian's mouth with warm cum.

"Mmmmm!" Lilian moans as she swallows all of Matt Striker's cum before she lifts her head up from his dick. "Ohhhh shit. mmm looks like I got one. and it's my own partner!" Lilian moans and laughs as she pushes back against R-Truth.

Back inside of the ring, Michelle McCool is kneeling in front of Randy Orton, bobbing her head on his throbbing cock as Randy runs his fingers through her blond hair. "Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm!" Michelle moans on Randy's shaft as it pulsates in her mouth.

"Ahhhh ohhh ahhhh." Randy groans loudly as he starts to cum inside of Michelle's mouth, and the first ever Diva Champion proceeds to swallow every drop before lifting her head off of his cock.

"Mmmmm ya'll done." Michelle smirks a bit as she slides her hand against her sweat coated forehead.

On the ringside floor, Brie Bella is on top of Evan Bourne, rocking on his cock as she pushes back against Rey Mysterio who is fucking her hot juicy ass with his big hard Mexican dick. "Mmmmm fuck. this is totally hot." Brie moans as she rocks between Evan and Rey.

"Ohhh yeah... mmmm shit." Rey licks his lips as he pounds Brie's ass with quick hard thrusts.

"Mmmm fuck... ahhhh yeah... mmm!" Evan moans as he thrusts his cock upward in Brie's wet pussy.

"Ohhh yeah... mmmm ohhh yeah I love this!" Brie moans as she moves between the two high flying Superstars as they deeply penetrate her pussy and ass with their big hard cocks.

Meanwhile Kelly Kelly is bent over the ringside steps that are near the announce tables as Ted DiBiase pumps his cock deeply into her pussy from behind. "Ooooo mmmmm ohhh yeah... mmm fuck!" Kelly moans as she grabs the far edge of the ringside steps as DiBiase increases the pace of his thrusts.

"Awww... ahhh awww fuck... mmm ahhhh fuck!" Ted DiBiase grunts as continues to pound Kelly's cunt with quick hard thrusts even as he starts to cum inside of her.

"Ohhhh... Mmmm... that's... mmm... Shoot... I forget how many I eliminated." Kelly laughs cutely as she feels DiBiase's cum flowing into her pussy.

In front of the SmackDown announce table, Maria is on all fours as her ass is being speared by The Rated R Superstar Edge as she bobs her head eagerly on the dick belonging to Chris Jericho. "Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmm!" Maria moans as she rocks back against Edge as she takes Jericho's cock deeper into her mouth.

"Ohhh yeah. mmm fuck. ahhh." Jericho licks his lips as Maria twists and turns her red-haired head on his cock.

"Mmmm fuck... ahhh damn fuck... ahhh!" Edge grits his teeth as he holds onto Maria's hips as he slams his cock balls deep into her asshole.

"Ohhhh! Mmmm! Mmmm!" Maria moans happily on Jericho's cock as Edge fucks her ass even harder.

Back inside of the ring, The Glamazon Beth Phoenix is bouncing up and down The Brian Kendrick's large, stiff, throbbing cock. "Ohhhh yes.. Mmmm yeah shoot that cum into the cunt of the Glamazon!" Beth yells as she grinds her pussy on Kendrick's cock.

"Ohhh shit... mmmmm fuck me!" Kendrick groans as his cock erupts inside of Beth's pussy.

"Ahhhh fuck... mmm." Beth smirks as she feels Kendrick's jizz filling her pussy, "Who's fucking next?" Beth snaps as she gets off of Kendrick's cum spent shaft.

At the base of the entrance ramp, Natalya Neidhart is on her back as R-Truth is kneeling between her legs, drilling her hot snatch with his big black cock. "Mmmm yeah baby! Mmmm fucks that pussy baby!" Natalya moans as she holds onto R-Truth's muscular arms.

"Mmmm shit... ahhh yeah... ahhh yeah!" R-Truth grunts as he slams his big black cock into Natalya's smoothly shaved and wet pussy.

"Ohhhh yeah baby! Mmmm nothin' like a big black dick!" Natalya moans and laughs as she pushes her pussy against R-Truth's stiff cock.

Over in front of the ECW announce table, Lilian Garcia is sandwiched between John Morrison and The Miz as they fuck her pussy and ass with their big hard cocks, "Ohhh ohhhh shit! Ohhh fuck! Ohhh shit!" Lilian moans as she starts to cum on Morrison's huge cock.

"Mmmmm... She's done." Morrison smirks as he feels Lilian's cum flowing onto his cock before he pulls his dick out of her pussy.

Miz licks his lips as he pulls his cock out of Lilian's asshole, "Looks like she's just stuck doing play-by-play now." Miz laughs.

Lilian smirks as she leans against the ECW announce table as Matt Striker hands her headset to her. "Keep talking Miz. I bet you won't even be around at the end." Lilian says.

On top of the RAW announce table, Michelle McCool is rocking back and forth on the cock of John Cena as CM Punk fucks her ass from behind. "Ohhhh yea. ohhhh fuck me!" Michelle moans as she moves between Cena and Punk.

"Mmmm shit...ahhh." John Cena holds onto Michelle's waist as he lifts his lower body so that he can thrust his cock firmly up into her pussy.

"Awww ahhh... Mmmm ahhh." Punk wipes sweat from his forehead as he steadily drives his large cock into Michelle's asshole. Punk increases the pace of his thrusts as the first ever Diva's Champion slams her ass back against him

"Come on! Fuck me harder!" Michelle grits her teeth as she bounces a bit on John Cena's cock while she pushes back against CM Punk.

Inside of the ring, Brie Bella is bent over in front of the Edge, who is sharply spearing her hot wet pussy with his long hard cock, "Ohhhhh fuck. ohhh fuck!" Brie moans as she pushes back against Edge's cock as her pussy starts to tighten on his dick.

"Mmmmm yeah... cum on that cock!" Edge laughs a bit as he feels Brie's pussy juices flowing all over his cock as he continues to fuck her.

"Ohhhhh! Ohhhh mmmm!" Brie moans as her body shakes as she cums all over Edge's pistoning cock as he continues to fuck her.

Outside of the ring, Kelly Kelly is sitting on top of the ringside steps as Kofi Kingston pumps his cock in and out of her pussy. "Ahhhhh mmmmm ohh Kofi, you're Jamaican me crazy!" Kelly moans and smiles as she wraps her legs around Kofi's muscular waist.

"Awww yea mon... mmmm ahhh!" Kofi licks his lips as he holds onto Kelly's waist as he pumps his cock rapidly in and out of her pussy.

"Mmmmm yeah. ohhh ohhhh!" Kelly puts her hands on Kofi's arms as she closes her eyes as the hot Jamaican Superstar fucks her pussy with quick hard thrusts.

In front of the SmackDown announce table, Maria is on all fours as Chris Jericho fucks her cute, juicy ass while Maria is bobbing her head on the cock of Rey Mysterio. "Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm!" Maria moans on Rey's cock as she pushes back against Jericho.

"Mmmmm ahhhh... mmm... yeah." Jericho narrows his eyes as he slams every inch of his dick into Maria's asshole.

"Ohhhh... ahhh damn..." Rey groans loudly as he starts to cum inside of Maria's mouth as she continues to suck his cock.

"Mmmmm!" Maria swallows every drop of Rey's jizz as she rocks back on her knees against Jericho. Maria lifts her head off of Rey's cock, "Ohhh boy. another point for me!" Maria giggles a bit as Jericho continues to fuck her.

At the base of the entrance ramp, Beth Phoenix is kneeling in front of Cody Rhodes, bobbing her head on his long hard cock while she rubs his balls with her right hand. "Mmmm! Ahh! Mmmm! MMMM!" Beth moans on Cody's throbbing cock.

"Awww shit... Fuck!" Cody groans as he holds onto Beth's blond haired head as his cock begins to erupt within Beth's mouth. The Glamazon swallows every drop of Cody's cum before she lifts her head up from his cock.

"Cute... At least you lasted longer than Orton." Beth says with a smirk as she compliments and insults Cody Rhodes at the same time.

Meanwhile, Natalya Neidhart is on top of Evan Bourne with her ass impaled on his cock as she rides him. "Mmmm yeah baby!" Natalya laughs and moans as she leans back to place her hands on Evan's smooth chest.

"Ahhhh fuck ahhh yeah ahhh ahhhh!" Evan moans as he puts his hands on Natalya's lower back as he thrusts his cock upward into her juicy ass.

"Ohhhh yeah baby! Mmmmm ahhh-ha-ha-ha." Natalya laughs and moans as she bounces up and down on Evan Bourne's large cock.

Meanwhile, Michelle McCool is bent over the ringside barrier as R-Truth thrusts his big black cock in and out of her pussy from behind. "Ohhh yeah. mmmm fuck yeah!" Michelle moans as she hangs her head down while R-Truth fucks her.

"Mmmmmm ahhh shit. awwww." R-Truth groans as he starts to cum inside of Michelle's cunt as he slows his thrusts down.

"Mmmm..." Michelle moans as she feels R-Truth's cum flowing into her pussy.

Back inside of the ring, Jeff and Matt Hardy are laying on their sides with Kelly Kelly between them as they fuck her ass and pussy respectively. "Mmmmm ohhh fuck! Ohhh fuck!" Kelly moans as she pushes her ass back against Jeff while doing her best to grind her pussy on Matt's dick.

"Ahhhh awww fuck... mmmm shit!" Jeff groans as he pumps his cock quickly in and out of Kelly's asshole.

"Mmmm ahhh ohhh yeah." Matt licks his lips as he speeds up his thrusts as he feels Kelly's pussy squeezing his cock.

"Ohhh! Ohhhh SHOOOT! OHHH FUCK!" Kelly shouts as she finally begins to cum on Matt Hardy's cock as he and Jeff fuck her with their big hard cocks.

On the ringside floor, Maria is bouncing up and down on the huge cock of John Morrison while she eagerly sucks The Miz's dick at the same time. "Mmmm! Mmmm! Ohhh! Mmmm!" Maria moans on Miz's cock as she feels Morrison's incredible cock thrusting up into her pussy.

"Awwww ohhh shit... mmmm fuck!" Miz moans as holds onto Maria's sweat dampened red-haired head as she twists and turns it on his cock.

"Mmmmm the smart money must be on Maria." Morrison licks his lips as he pumps his cock upward into Maria's snatch.

"Ohhhh mmmm! Mmmm!" Maria moans as she slaps her tongue against Miz's dick as she continues to happily ride Morrison's cock.

Over on the SmackDown announce table, Beth Phoenix is on top of it as Chris Jericho stands between her legs, slamming his cock in and out of her pussy. "Mmmmm come on! Fuck me!" Beth shouts as she taunts the former World Champion as he drills her with his throbbing cock.

"Ahhhh mmmmm shit. ahhh!" Jericho grunts and groans as he starts to cum in side of Beth's pussy.

"Mmmmm.. That's it? My little cannoli Santino lasts a lot longer than you did!" Beth laughs as Jericho holds his cum spraying cock inside of her cunt.

Back inside of the ring, Natalya Neidhart is on all fours as CM Punk pumps his cock in and out of her juicy ass while she bobs her head up and down on the Edge's cock. "Mmmm! Mmmm!" Natalya moans.

"Ohhhh shit. mmmm fuck." Punk grunts as he slams his entire cock into Natalya's juicy ass.

"Ahhhh... mmmm." Edge licks his teeth as Natalya takes every inch of his Rated R cock past her lips.

"Mmmmm! Yeah mmmm!" Natalya moans as she rocks between RAW's Straightedge Superstar and SmackDown's Rated R Superstar.

At the ECW announce table, the beautiful and eliminated Ring Announcer of RAW, Lilian Garcia, now covered with the black bathrobe remains seated as she continues to deliver commentary for the event.

"The race to win the 2009 Royal Rumble Gang Bang has narrowed further as Brie Bella and Kelly Kelly, both favorites to win have recently been eliminated. We have now enter the final stretched and my colleague tonight on commentary, Matt Striker, has all the in-depth analysis for you." Lilian Garcia says.

Located near the ECW announcer table, the former schoolteacher Matt Striker stands in front of a black chalkboard with a microphone in his left hand and a ruler in his right hand, dressed in a pair of jeans and a black suit jacket that shows off his tanned and toned stomach and chest. "Thank you Lilian." Matt Striker says as he takes over from Lilian Garcia. "Students, I am your teacher, Matt Striker and I am here to deliver the much needed analysis in this intense battle that is quickly narrowing down with only four Divas remaining." Matt Striker says before he points to the black chalkboard with his ruler pointing at the first name on written neatly on the chalkboard: NATALYA. "Natalya...now Natalya's strong point is her endurance, that could be the very thing that allows her to win tonight."

Matt Striker lowers the ruler to the next name on the chalkboard: BETH PHOENIX. "The Glamazon Beth Phoenix has the power fact going with her, tonight we've seen Beth dominate and take out numerous Superstars with her amazing strength."

Matt Striker lowers the ruler to the third name on the chalkboard: MARIA. "Maria has the over abundance of energy in her favor. Unlike her competitors tonight, Maria can take a lot with out tiring easy."

Matt Striker lowers the ruler to the final name on the chalkboard: MICHELLE MCCOOL. "Now in Michelle McCool's favor she has an impressive athletic background, which could clearly make her the favorite to win tonight." Matt Striker pauses and sets the ruler down on the ledge of the chalkboard. "The fascinating aspect of tonight, is that anything can happen and certainly anyone can win!"

Back inside of the ring, Michelle McCool is on top of CM Punk, rocking back and forth on his large cock as the high flying Evan Bourne fucks her ass from behind. "Ohhhh yeah. mmmm fuck me harder!" Michelle moans as he pushes back against Evan.

"Mmmm shit... Ahhh fuck." CM Punk moans as he thrusts his cock firmly up into Michelle's cunt as she bounces on his cock.

"Mmmmm ohhh yeah. ohhhh ohhh fuck!" Michelle moans as she feels Evan's cock throbbing inside of her asshole as he continues to fuck from behind.