Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2009

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhh... awww... ohhh damn!" Evan moans as he starts to cum inside of Michelle's asshole.

"Mmmm that's it? You're done?!" Michelle slightly snaps at Evan as he fills her ass with his cum while Michelle continues to ride Punk's cock.

Outside of the ring, Natalya Neidhart is bent over the ringside steps that are closest to the entrance ramp as John Cena rams his huge cock in and out of her juicy wet pussy. "Ohhhh yeah baby! Pound that pussy!" Natalya moans as she tosses her fiery red hair back as John pulls her towards him.

"Mmmmm... ahhh... awww... mmm..." John grunts and groans as he looks down at Natalya's thick and juicy ass smacking against muscular waist.

"Ohhh yeah. mmmm fuck. ohhh shit c'mon baby!" Natalya moans as she grits her teeth when John increases the pace and force of his thrusts.

"Ahhh damn. fuck. ahhh fuck!" John adjusts his grip that his hands are on Natalya's hips as he continues to pull her back towards him as he roughly fucks her pussy as she starts to cum on his shaft.

"Ohhhhh ohhhh fuck! Ohhhh FUCK YEAH BABY!" Natalya nearly passes out as her body spasms while her pussy explodes all over John's cock.

John pulls his shaft out of her pussy with a raised eyebrow, "You alright?" John asks.

Natalya weakly turns her head to look at him with a satisfied smirk on her face, "Yeah baby." Natalya moans as she remains bent over the ringside steps.

Over in front of the RAW announce table, Maria bouncing up and down on the cock of The Miz while she sucks on the dick of John Morrison. "Mmm! Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" Maria moans and slobbers all over Morrison's cock while she slams herself down on The Miz's dick.

"Ahhhh ohhhh shit.. Mmmm fuckin' hell!" Miz moans as he thrusts his foot long cock upward into Maria's wet pussy.

"Mmmm! Ohhh! Mmmm!" Maria twists and turns her head on Morrison's cock as she deep throats it at the same time.

"Ahhhh mmmm. ahhh." John Morrison moans as Maria swallows every inch of his gorgeous cock.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" Maria glances up at Morrison and smiles with his cock still in her mouth as she rocks sharply on the Miz's cock.

On the ringside floor, Beth Phoenix is on her back with Kofi Kingston on top of her as he pumps his big black Jamaican cock in and out of her Glamazon pussy. "Ahhh yes... mmmm fuck... mmmm!" Beth moans as he wraps her powerful legs around Kofi's waist as he fucks her.

"Ahhhh mmmm damn mon. mmmm ahhhh!" Kofi closes his eyes as he continues to fuck Beth's cunt with quick hard thrusts.

"Ohhhh... mmmm yeah... ohh yeah you're gonna cum aren't you? You're gonna fucking fill my twat with your cum!" Beth moans as she grabs hold of Kofi's muscular arms.

"Awwww... mmm ahhh fuck." Kofi moans as he rams his cock one more time into Beth's pussy as his cock erupts with a thick burst of cum shooting into her.

"Mmmm... yeah cum inside the Glamazon." Beth moans as she unwraps her legs from Kofi's waist.

Back inside of the ring, Michelle McCool is on all fours as Matt Hardy fucks her pussy from behind as she bobs her head up and down on Edge's stiff cock. "Mmmm! Mmmm! Ohhh! Mmm!" Michelle moans as she twirls her tongue around Edge's cock as Matt Hardy rams his cock firmly into her pussy.

"Ahhhh... mmmm fuck... yeah... show me how you earned that Divas title." Edge smirks as Michelle takes his cock deep into her mouth.

"Mmmm! Mmmm! Fuck! Oooo!" Michelle moans on Edge's shaft as she glares up at him while Matt Hardy slams his cock into her cunt.

"Ahhhh... awww shit... mmm fuck!" Matt moans as he pulls his cock out of Michelle's pussy so that he can spray his cum all over her ass.

"Mmmm! Mmmmm!" Michelle continues to look up at Edge as she sucks his cock, but she stops glaring at him and starts to smirk when Matt spanks her ass with his now cum spent shaft.

Meanwhile, The Miz is leaning forward over the SmackDown announce table, with Maria kneeling behind him, darting her surprisingly long tongue in and out of his asshole while she reaches between his legs to tug and pull on his throbbing cock. "Mmmm! Mmmmm!" Maria moans as she tongue fucks The Miz's ass while she jerks him off.

"Mmmm ahhhh shit... awww fuck... who knew Maria was this dirty!" The Miz moans loudly as he speaks to no in particular.

Maria pulls her head away from his ass and lets go of his shaft, which allows the Miz to turn around, "Well. one of my best friends really loved to get down and dirty!" Maria smiles as she resumes jerking The Miz off.

"Ohhhh right... Mmmmm FUCK!" The Miz groans as he starts to cum and his load sprays all over Maria's face and tits.

"Mmmmm... I love a good cum shower!" Maria cutely smiles as she continues to stroke the Miz's throbbing cock until he's finished cumming.

On the ringside floor, the Glamazon Beth Phoenix is sandwiched between CM Punk and Jeff Hardy as they fuck her pussy and ass respectively. "Ohhhh shit. mmmm fuck yeah... ohhh yeah mmmm fuck me!" Beth moans as she leans back against Jeff Hardy while she wraps her legs around the waist of CM Punk.

"Ahhh ohhhh damn.. Ohhh fuck." CM Punk grunts as he thrusts his cock deeply into Beth's pussy.

"Ohhhh ahhh yea. mmm fuck me harder! Ohhh yes!" Beth moans as her gorgeous powerful body is pressed between the sweaty bodies of Punk and Jeff.

"Mmmmm ahhhh ohhh shit." Jeff licks his lips as he sharply rams his cock into Beth's tight asshole as she bounces between him and Punk.

"Yes! Yes! Just like that!" Beth moans as she grinds her pussy on Punk's thick shaft while Jeff deeply drills her asshole.

Back inside of the ring, Michelle McCool is on top of John Cena, facing away from him as Edge kneels in front of her. Both of Edge and Cena's cocks are inside of Michelle's wet, stretched out cunt as she moves between them. "Ohhh fuck! Ohhh god damn it! Ohhh fuck!" Michelle screams and moans as she tosses her blonde hair back and her keeps her hands firmly pressed on John's chest while she grinds between him and Edge.

"Ahhh... mmmm shit... Ahhh fuck..." Edge grits his teeth as he rocks on his knees as he pushes his cock in and out of Michelle's double stuffed pussy. Edge's large cock grinds right against Cena's massive dick with each of Edge's movements.

"Ohhhh nooo! Get your... ahhh shit!" Michelle grits her teeth as her body trembles a bit when Cena starts to thrust his cock up into her pussy.

"Mmmm ahhh... ahhh fuck... awww!" Cena grits his teeth as he and Edge increase the pace of their respective thrusts as Michelle shakes her head wildly.

"Ohhhh! Nooo! Ahhhh nooo!" Michelle screams and moans as she starts to cum on both of Edge and John Cena's cocks.

Edge pulls his cock out of Michelle's wet, stretched out cunt and smirks, "So much for the first Divas Champion."

Michelle grist her teeth as she gets off of Cena' shaft, "You bastards! This was supposed to be my year!" Michelle snaps.

John Cena sits up, "Damn. and I thought Melina threw a fit when she was eliminated." John says as Michelle gives him a dirty look.

"And another Diva hoping to win tonight has officially been eliminated." Lilian Garcia says into her headset, following the elimination of the first- ever WWE Divas Champion Michelle McCool, as she sits at the ECW announce table alongside Matt Striker.

"That's right Lilian, Michelle McCool, has been eliminated and her hopes of winning tonight have been brought to a sudden and definite halt!" Matt Striker adds as he speaks into the headset. "Lilian, moments ago we also saw the elimination of Natalya, and that means we are now down to the final two participates and possibly moments away from crowning the 2009 Miss Royal Rumble winner! And Lilian I forgot to mention that we have a very interesting scenario here."

Lilian nods her head, "That's right Matt. On one hand we have The Glamazon Beth Phoenix, who has dominated the Women's Division on RAW this past year, however on the other hand we have Maria, who has truly risen through the ranks of the Women's Division this past year and has become a top contender for both the Women's and Divas Championships."

"It sure is going to be interesting Lilian." Matt Striker adds.

"Yes will be Matt, clearly both Beth Phoenix and Maria, each have what it takes to win tonight." Lilian Garcia replies.

Inside of the ring, Maria is sucking on Edge's cock as she straddles the face of Jeff Hardy as he eats her sweet wet pussy. "Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm!" Maria moans loudly on Edge's cock as she grinds her smoothly shaved cunt on Jeff's face.

"Ahhhh yeah... ohhh shit." Edge moans as he grabs hold of Maria's sweat soaked red hair as she bobs her head at a quick pace on his cock.

"Mmmm! Ooooo!" Maria slaps her tongue against the bottom side of Edge's cock as she rocks back and forth on Jeff's face as Jeff's tongue darts in and out of her pussy.

"Mmmm... mmmm." Jeff slides his hands on Maria's thighs as he thrusts his tongue in and out of Maria's wet pussy.

"Oooo! Oooo! Mmmm!" Maria moans louder on Edge's cock before she lifts her head off of his cock, "Ahhh shit. ohh fuck Jeff. eat that pussy.' Maria moans before she takes Edge's cock back into her mouth.

Meanwhile, not too far away, Beth Phoenix is mounted on top of John Cena as CM Punk is fucking her ass from behind. "Ohhhh shit. mmmm fuck yeah. ohhh yeah!" The Glamazon moans as she rocks between Cena and Punk as they pump their cocks into her.

"Ahhhh awww shit." John Cena grunts as he thrusts his cock firmly up into Beth Phoenix's tight pussy.

"Ohhhh... ahhh yeah... mmm fuck my ass Punk!" Beth moans as she pushes back against Punk as she rides Cena.

"Ahhh awww... mmmm." CM Punk licks his lips as he holds onto Beth's powerful hips as he firmly drives his cock into Beth's asshole.

"Ahhh ohhh yeah like that! Like that!" Beth moans loudly as Punk sharply fucks her ass with his long hard shaft while she bounces up and down on Cena's cock.

"Ohhh fuck... ahhh... awww shit." Cena grabs Beth's thighs as he continues to thrust his cock up into Beth's pussy as she slams herself down on his dick.

"Mmmm! Ohhh fuck! Mmmm yes!" Beth moans as she continues to move between Cena and Punk.

Meanwhile, Maria is on her side with Edge behind her fucking her ass while John Morrison lays in front of her, driving his cock in and out of her tight pussy. "Ohhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh yeah!" Maria moans as she pushes her cute ass against the waist of the Rated R Superstar while the Shaman of Sexy drives rams his cock into her.

"Ohhhh yeah... mmmm fuck." Edge moans as he deeply spears Maria's ass with his big hard dick.

"Mmmm ohh! Ooo! Ohhh!" Maria moans as she leans her head forward to slide her tongue into Morrison's mouth as he pumps his cock into her pussy.

"Mmmm! Mmmm!" Morrison moans into Maria's mouth as he slides his tongue against her tongue while he and Edge sandwich fuck her.

"Mmmm mmm! Ohhh!" Maria moans back into Morrison's mouth as she moves between them as they fuck her with their stiff cocks.

Beth Phoenix is on all fours as Jeff Hardy is rapidly pumping his cock in and out of her tight wet pussy. "Ohhhh ahhhh ohhh fuck! Ohhh yes!" Beth moans as she rocks back. "Ahhhh ohhh shit! Ohhh fuck!" Jeff grunts as he rams his cock deeply into Beth's cunt as she slams her ass back against his waist.

"Mmmmm ohhh yes! Keep fucking me!" Beth moans as she rocks back and forth in front of Jeff Hardy as the rainbowed haired Superstar pounds her pussy with his dick as it starts to throb.

"Awww. ohhhh fuck. ahhhh shit!" Jeff groans as he starts to cum inside of Beth's twat.

"Mmmm... fuck I've lost count of how many men I've eliminated." Beth moans and laughs as she feels Jeff's cum flowing into her pussy.

Meanwhile Maria has her back against the ring ropes as she holds onto John Cena as he bounces her up and down on his massive. "Ohhh! Ohhh fuck John! Ohhh! Ohhhh!" Maria moans as she wraps her legs tightly around John Cena's waist as she holds onto his muscular arms.

"Mmmmm shit... ahhh yeah... mmmm!" John grunts as he adjusts his hold on Maria's sweat coated body as he rams his cock deeply into her pussy.

"Ohhhh yes... ohhh ohhhh more... more!" Maria moans as she licks her pouty lips as she grinds her pussy against John's pistoning cock.

"Damn Maria... ahhh shit you're really going all out!" John replies as he plows his cock repeatedly into Maria's cunt.

"Ohhhh ohhh yeah. I wanna win! I really ohhh really doooo!" Maria moans and laughs as John slams every inch of his cock into her pussy.

Meanwhile, Beth Phoenix is on her back with John Morrison kneeling between her legs, pumping his big hard cock in and out of her tight wet pussy while she sucks on the cock of CM Punk as he kneels near her head. "Mmmm! Mmmm!" Beth moans as she takes Punk's cock deep into her mouth as Morrison drills her.

"Ohhh shit... Mmmm fuck... Ahhh..." Punk moans as he reaches with his right hand to feel up Beth's large firm tits as she twists her head around his shaft.

"MMMM! Mmmm! Mmmm!" Beth moans and slaps her tongue against Punk's shaft as she feels his right hand rubbing her firm tits.

"Ahhhh awww... mmmm ahhhh!" Morrison licks his lips as he pushes Beth's legs further apart as he repeatedly pumps his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm! Ohhh!" Beth Phoenix lets Punk's cock fall from her mouth as John Morrison drills her pussy with perfectly timed thrusts.

Maria is on top of the Rated R Superstar Edge, with her back facing away from him, bouncing her hot juicy ass up and down on his huge cock, "Ohhhh yeah.. Ohhh fuck... mmm!" Maria moans as she leans back and places her hands on Edge's sweaty chest.

"Ahhhhh awww... mmm!" Edge licks his teeth as he puts his hands on Maria's lower back which gives the hot SmackDown Diva extra support as she bounces on his cock.

"Ohhhh! Mmmm fuck! Ohhhh yeah ohhh!" Maria moans as she rocks back and forth as she continues to ride Edge's shaft with her juicy ass.

"Ohhhh shit... Mmmm fuck... Ahhhh!" Edge groans as he begins to cum inside of Maria's tight asshole as she continues to ride him.

"Mmmmm ohhhh... Mmmm that's another one for me!" Maria says cutely as continues to rock on Edge's cum spraying cock.

Meanwhile, John Cena has Beth Phoenix bent over as her upper body hangs between the middle and top ring ropes while he thrusts his massive cock in and out of her pussy from behind. "Ohhhh shit... Mmmm fuck..." Beth moans as she grabs the middle rope.

"Ahhh... ohhh fuck... mmm." Cena grunts as he pumps his cock firmly into Beth's glamorous pussy.

"Yeah fuck that pussy... Mmmmm ohhh yeah." Beth moans as she feels John's waist hitting against her ass cheeks while he fucks her from behind.

"Ohhhh... awww... mmmm shit." John grits his teeth as he manages to speed up his thrusts.

"Yeah... yeah fuck me faster! Ohhh yeah!" Beth Phoenix moans as she pushes back against the muscular multi-time Champion.

On the other side of the ring, Maria is on her back with her legs draped over CM Punk's shoulders, who is pumping his cock in and out of her asshole. "Mmmmm ohhh fuck Punk! Ohhh yeah! Ohhh yeah!" Maria licks her lips and moans loudly.

"Ohhhh shit. ahhh fuck ohhh yeah." Punk moans as he drives his cock deeply into Maria's asshole.

"Mmmmm...oooo yeah... ohhh yeah!" Maria bites her bottom lip as she starts to rub her hot wet pussy with her right hand as Punk fucks her ass.

"Ohhh fuck Maria. ahhhh damn. awww!" Punk grits his teeth as he grabs Maria's hips to pull her towards him.

"Ahhhh! Ahhhh! Ahhhhhh!" Maria gasps and moans because as Punk pulls her towards him, he's ramming his cock harder into her ass.

Meanwhile, Beth Phoenix is on all fours, sucking on the cock of John Cena while John Morrison is fucking her from behind. "Mmmm! Mmmm!" Beth moans on Cena's cock as she rocks back against Morrison.

"Ohhhh damn... ahhh." Cena moans as Beth twirls her tongue around his thick hard cock.

"Mmmmm! MMMM!" Beth moans and opens her mouth as wide as possible as she completely deep throats Cena's entire cock as Morrison pounds her pussy from behind.

"Ahhhh... ohhh yeah...mmmm." Morrison licks his lips as he firmly thrusts his cock into Beth's wet pussy.

"Mmmm! Ohhh yeah... mmm!" Beth moans as she slams herself backward against Morrison as she works over Cena's cock with her mouth.

Meanwhile, Maria is now bouncing up and down on the cock of CM Punk, "Ohhhh ohhh fuck Punk. ohhh yeah. ohh yeah!" Maria moans as she places her hands on Punk's toned stomach.

"Ahhh shit. ohhh fuck." Punk groans as Maria rises and falls repeatedly on his cock while neither of them notice that John Cena is coming up behind Maria.

"Mind if I join in?" Cena asks as he kneels behind Maria and pushes his large cock into Maria's asshole.

"Ohhhhh shit!" Maria moans as she feels Cena's huge cock entering her asshole as she starts to rock back and forth on Punk's cock.

"Ahhhh... awww shit." Punk groans as he thrusts his cock firmly up into Maria's pussy while she grinds herself on his cock and pushes back against John Cena.

"Ohhh! Ohhh yeah! Ohhh yeah!" Maria moans as she tosses her sweat-dampened hair back while Cena and Punk ram their big dicks into her ass and pussy.

Over in the corner of the ring, John Morrison is leaning against the turnbuckles as Beth bobs her head up and down on his cock. "Mmmmm... mmmm..." Beth moans as then lifts her head off of Morrison's shaft and begins to jerk him off.

"Ohhh fuck... mmmm." Morrison tosses his hair back as he watches Beth Phoenix stroke his cock.

"You know... if you can get rid of Maria. I can really show you what a Glamazon can do." Beth says with a smirk as she flicks her tongue against the tip of Morrison's cock.

"Mmmmm... I'm listening." Morrison replies as Beth slides her hands up and down on his cock.

Beth grins, "It's simple. eliminate Maria if those two don't get the job Done... and you'll have something new to brag about." Beth replies.

Meanwhile, Maria is on all fours as John Cena is deeply fucking her asshole from behind. "Ahhhh ohhh shit John. mmmm fuck!" Maria moans as she rocks back against Cena's pistoning cock.

"Ohhhh shit... Mmmm fuck." Cena grunts as he rams his cock deeply into Maria's asshole as his dick starts to throb.

"Mmmm ohhh yeah... ohhh fuck... ohhh! Ohhhh!" Maria moans and gasps as she lowers her head as Cena pounds her asshole.

"Awww... awww fuck... Awww!" Cena grits his teeth as he starts to cum inside of Maria's asshole.

"Ohhhh ohhh shoot... mmmm fuck." Maria breathes deeply as she feels John Cena's cum filling her ass.

Meanwhile, Beth Phoenix is on her back with CM Punk on top of her, pumping his large cock in and out of her pussy, "Ohhhh. ohhh yeah!" Beth moans as she wraps her powerful legs around Punk's waist.

"Mmmm shit... Ahhh." Punk grits his teeth as he holds onto Beth's legs as he slams his cock into her.

"Ohhhh yeah... Fuck that cunt... Fuck it!" Beth yells as she pushes herself against the Straightedge Superstar.

Meanwhile, Maria is on top of John Morrison, bouncing happily up and down on his huge cock, "Ohhhh! Ohhh! Ohhh!" Maria moans as Morrison grabs her hips to lift and drop her on his cock over and over again.

"Mmmm shit yeah... Ahhhh fuck." Morrison licks his lips as he lifts his lower body to thrust his shaft upward into Maria's pussy.

"Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhhh fuck! Ohhh!" Maria tosses her red hair back as she rides the Shaman of Sexy's stiff cock.

CM Punk is now on his back as the powerful, dominant Glamazon Beth Phoenix rocks back and forth on his cock. "Ohhhh shit.. Mmmm fuck!" Beth groans as she places her hands on Punk's chest.

"Ahhh... mmmm." Punk lifts his lower body so that he repeatedly thrusts his cock upward into Beth's tight pussy.

"Ahhhh ohhh fuck... ohhh!" Beth tilts her head back as Punk's cock is rammed up into her cunt.

Meanwhile, Maria is laying on her side with John Morrison behind her as he drills her wet pussy, "Ohhhh fuck... Ohhh ohh shit!" Mara moans as she pushes her round ass against Morrison's gorgeous waist.