Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2009

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm... ahhh... mmm..." Ezekiel grunts as he holds onto Katie Lea's hips as he takes his time pulling cock out of Katie Lea's asshole before roughly slamming it back into her, which causes Katie Lea to rock forward on her feet.

"Ahhh. come on. swallow that cock!" The Brian Kendrick groans as he puts his hands on Katie Lea's head and shoves her down, forcing Katie Lea to deep throat his cock.

"MMMMM! GAAHHHH! AHHH!" Katie Lea gags and moans on Kendrick's cock as she reaches between her legs to rub her pussy while Ezekiel continues to fuck her ass.

At the base of the entrance ramp, Kelly Kelly is bouncing up and down on the cock of Randy Orton while Jack Swagger is behind her drilling her ass. Kelly's right hand is wrapped around Cody Rhodes' cock, with her left hand on Ted DiBiase's cock and her mouth is wide open for Tommy Dreamer. "MMMMM! MMMMMM!" Kelly moans as she deals with five Superstars at once.

"Ahhh fuck yeah. suck it!" Tommy moans as he grabs Kelly's head to make her take his cock deeper into her mouth.

"Ohhh shit she's determined to get rid of someone else." Cody Rhodes laughs as Kelly strokes his cock.

"Yeah... although D'Lo doesn't count as a someone. he isn't priceless." Ted DiBiase smirks as Kelly brings her hand to his ballsack in order to rub them.

"Or and All-American American like myself." Swagger grunts as he drives his shaft firmly into Kelly's asshole.

"Will you three shut up!" Randy Orton moans as he pumps his cock upward into Kelly's pussy.

"Mmmmm...HMMMM!" Kelly moans on Tommy Dreamer's cock as she rocks between Randy and Swagger while she jerks off Cody Rhodes and rubs Ted DiBiase's balls.

Over on the ringside steps, that are closest to the entrance ramp, Tiffany is sitting on the top step as CM Punk is kneeling on the bottom step so that he can lean his head between her legs and eat her pussy. "Ohhhh! Ohhh fuck Punk! Eat me!" Tiffany moans as she puts her legs on Punk's shoulders.

"Mmmmm!" Punk smirks as he darts his tongue in and out of Tiffany's pussy. He brings his right hand up to Tiffany's pussy and pushes two fingers into her pussy.

"Ohhhhh! Oooooo!" Tiffany moans as she now feels Punk's tongue and fingers going in and out of her pussy. Tiffany rocks on the top step and pushes her pussy up against Punk's ruggedly handsome face.

Inside of the ring, Maria is on all fours between Shad Gaspard and JTG. Shad is pumping his cock into her pussy from behind as Maria bobs her head on JTG's shaft.

"Mmmmm! Ohhhh! Mmmmm! Ooooo!" Maria moans on JTG's cock as she rocks back towards Shad as he fucks her.

"Ohhhh damn. yo homegirl has it going on this year." JTG moans as Maria twists and turns her head on his cock.

"She always has it going on Jay..." Shad laughs and grunts as he pumps his cock deeply into Maria's tight pussy.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" Maria moans and giggles on JTG's cock as the two fun loving criminal talk about her while one is fucking her as she blows the other.

Over in the southwestern corner of the ring, Eve Torres has her back against the turnbuckles and she is holding onto the top ropes with her legs wrapped around the waist of the Rated R Superstar Edge as he spears her tight cunt. "Mmmmm! Ohhhh fuck! Fuck!" Eve moans as she tightens her grip on the top ropes as Edge fucks her.

"Can you fucking believe Vickie? She took out my hot little fox!" Edge grits his teeth as he drives his cock deeply into Eve Torres' tight pussy as she squeezes his waist with her gorgeous legs.

"Ohhhhh that. mmm was so unfair!" Eve moans as she tosses her brown hair back as Edge continues to fuck her.

Over in the northeastern corner of the ring, Mickie James is on her knees as she strokes the cocks of The Miz and John Morrison. Mickie looks up at the longest reigning WWE Tag Team Champions in recent history and grins, "Ohhh I just love two big dicks! Yup! Yup!" Mickie says as she opens her mouth as wide as possible to take both cocks into her mouth at once.

"Mmmmm fuck. gotta love a woman with a big mouth." John Morrison moans as his cock presses against The Miz's shaft as Mickie starts to bob her head on their cocks.

"Uhhhh why's ahhhh that?" The Miz asks.

"Because they can fit more inside of it." Morrison replies as Mickie grins around both of their cocks while she looks up at them.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" Mickie moans as she reaches between her legs with her left hand and begins to rub her cunt as she bobs her head on Miz and Morrison's cocks when the next count down begins.

5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

...She's so hot and bad... she's driving me mad. oooo ooooo oooo oui...oooo ooooo oooo oui... The WWE's smoking hot French-Canadian Diva known as Maryse comes through the entrance curtain, wearing a matching purple and black top and bottoms combo with a black sleeveless ring robe. "Mmmm.I shall win this because I am the most sexy woman in all of the WWE..." Maryse says slyly as she does her trademark hair flip of her smoothly flowing blond hair before taking off of her ring robe. Maryse struts down the ramp and she makes her way over to Chris Jericho at ringside. "Mmmm you shall be my first." Maryse says as she bends over and wraps her right hand around Jericho's cock. She holds it steady and teasingly flicks her tongue against the head of Jericho's shaft.

Jericho smirks, "And I thought all the Divas had no class." Jericho says as Maryse just twirls her tongue against the head of his cock.

"I have class. I am the top Diva in all of the WWE." Maryse says as she smirks up at Jericho before she gets down to her knees so that she can more easily take his cock into her mouth.

Meanwhile, Brie Bella is leaning against the ringside barrier as Evan Bourne pumps his cock into her pussy. "Ohhhh ohhh fuck!" Brie moans as she wraps her arms around Evan's neck while she raises her right leg to hook it around Evan's legs as he fucks her.

"Mmmmm ahhh shit... mmm!" Evan moans as he deeply drives his cock into Brie's pussy.

"Ohhhh damn. this is hard!" Brie moans as sweat drips down her body as she tilts her head back.

Inside of the ring, Victoria is bobbing her head on the cock of Bam Neely as Primo Colon fucks her from behind. "Mmmm! Ohhhh mmmm!" Victoria rakes teeth along the length of Bam's cock as she pushes back against Primo.

"Ohhhh yeah... mmmm ahhh!" Primo grunt as he pounds Victoria's pussy with hard,swift thrusts.

"Ahhh. damn. uhhh fuck!" Bam Neely groans as he starts to cum inside of Victoria's mouth.

"Mmmmmm!" Victoria moans with a bit of annoyance as she swallows Bam's cum before lifting her head off of his cock. "Get me. another dick!" Victoria snaps as she pushes herself against Primo's waist while he fucks her.

Shelton Benjamin comes into the ring by jumping over the top and he takes Bam's place in front of Victoria, "Here's a gold standard." Shelton smirks as he shoves his cock into Victoria's eager mouth.

"MMMMM!" Victoria moans as she willingly lets Shelton impale her mouth as Primo Colon continues to fuck her.

Over in the northeaster corner of the ring, Candice Michelle is facing the turnbuckle as Batista smoothly thrusts his cock into her pussy from behind. "Mmmmm ohhh yeah... mmmm!"

Candice moans as Batista bangs her at a good pace.

"Ohh awww... mmmmm uhhh!" Batista moans as he holds onto Candice's waist as he thrusts his cock deeply in and out of Candice's tight pussy.

"Mmmm... ohhh fuck... this is too hot." Candice smirks as she grinds her ass against Batista's waist whenever she pushes back towards him.

Outside of the ring, Katie Lea Burchill is on top of Triple H, with his cock in her pussy, as Shawn Michaels pumps his cock in and out her asshole. "Mmmmm ohhh yes... mmmm fuck my wicked ass. spike my cunt!" Katie Lea moans as she rakes her fingernails against Triple H's muscular chest.

"Uhhhhh mmmm... hey Shawn. when did this one enter." Triple H asks as he pumps his cock firmly up into her pussy.

"I think...awwww she was like number three or four." Shawn replies as he smacks Katie Lea's hot British ass as he fucks her.

"I... ohhh was number seven you idiots! OHHHH FUCK!" Katie Lea snaps and moans as Triple H and Shawn Michaels sharply drive their cocks into her at the same time. On top of the SmackDown announce table, Kelly Kelly is on all fours as Ricky Ortiz fucks her doggystyle. "Ohhhhh ohhhh Ricky Ohhhhh!" Kelly moans as she rocks back against one of ECW's newest Superstars.

"Mmmmm uhhh ohhh yeah. that's what I like to hear!" Ricky Ortiz grunts as sweat drips down his body while he deeply drives his cock into Kelly's pussy.

"Ahhhhh awwww mmmm yeah ohhh yeah!" Kelly Kelly moans as she tosses her blond hair back as Ricky increases the pace of his thrusts.

At the base of the entrance ramp, Tiffany is sandwiched between Matt and Jeff Hardy as they stand and fuck her pussy and ass respectively. "Ohhhh! Ohhhh fuck me! Ohhhh shit!" Tiffany moans as she holds onto Matt Hardy as she bounces on both his and Jeff's cock.

"Ohhhh fuck. ohhh shit!" Jeff Hardy grunts as he pumps his cock deeply into Tiffany's asshole.

"Mmmm yeah.. Awww uhhh!" Matt licks his lips as he holds the bottom side of Tiffany's legs as he rams his cock all the way into her pussy.

"Ohhh! Ohhhhhh! Awwww yeah! Aww yeah! Ohhhhhh!" Tiffany moans loudly as she starts to cum on Matt Hardy's cock as she continues to bounce on the dicks of the Hardy Brothers.

"Uhhh Tiffany. mmm you're eliminated." Matt grunts.

"Ohhhhh I know." Tiffany pouts, "But this was so much fun!"

Back inside of the ring, Maria is rocking back and forth on the throbbing cock of Chavo Guerrero, "Ohhhh oooo Chavo... mmmm!" Maria moans as she smoothly and gracefully rocks on Chavo's shaft.

"Ahhhh... mmmm shit... ahhh..." Chavo moans as he begins to cum inside of Maria's tight wet pussy.

"Mmmmm whew. that's two for me!" Maria says cutely as she keeps count of how many Superstars she has taken out so far. Once Chavo is done cumming, Maria eases herself off of his cock and moves over to where Hurricane Helms and Tommy Dreamer are. "Hey studs."

Maria says with a smile.

"Sup Maria." Hurricane Helms says as gets down on the mat so that Maria can straddle his waist.

"Not much." Maria smiles as she lowers herself down onto his cock as Tommy Dreamer moves behind her. Tommy doesn't say anything as he gets behind Maria where he forces his cock into her tight asshole. "OHHHH just screwing around!" Maria adds before she starts to move between Tommy and Helms.

Behind the RAW announce table, Eve Torres is bouncing up and down on the cock of Paul Burchill while she keeps her eyes on the monitors so she doesn't miss anything. "Ohhhh mmmmm ohhh fuck. everyone is going all out!"

"Mmmm. how's my dear sister doing?" Burchill asks as he thrusts his cock upward into Eve's pussy.

"Ohhhhh I don't know. the camera's not on her. it's on me!" Eve laughs and moans at the same time as she watches herself on the monitor while she rides Paul Burchill.

At ringside, Mickie James has just lowered her ass onto Zack Ryder's cock as Curt Hawkins waits eagerly in front of her. "Ohhhh shoot! Mmmmm fuck." Mickie moans as she leans back on Ryder and places her hands on his chest as Hawkins scoots closer in front of her.

"This is so fucking awesome." Hawkins says as proceeds to push his cock into Mickie's already stuffed asshole.

"Awww yeah." Ryder moans as he feels Hawkins' dick pressing against his own inside of the tight asshole of Mickie James.

"Mmmmm! Ohhh! Ohhh fuck!" Mickie moans as the large dicks of Hawkins and Ryder fill her juicy ass.

Inside of the ring, Stephanie McMahon is on her back with her legs raised and draped over the shoulders of R-Truth as he slams his big black cock into her billion-dollar pussy. "Ohhhh mmmm take it easy with those quick thrusts. you get to rowdy and you'll be backstage sooner than later."

"Say what? I ain't going anywhere. uhhh and that's the truth!" R-Truth grunt as he fucks Stephanie's pussy with sharper thrusts.

"Hope it is true." Stephanie smirks as she cups her large tits with her hands and gives them a squeeze as R-Truth drills her pussy. As R-Truth drives his cock balls deep into Stephanie's cunt, outside of the ring Brie Bella dives under the ring apron as the next count down begins.

5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

The depressing, intense drone of William Regal's theme music begins to playin the arena as the former RAW General Manager and 2008 King of the Ring, William Regal, walks out onto the stage with a smug look on his face. William Regal folds his right arm behind his back and holding a microphone with his left hand, while dressed in a black suit, with white long-sleeved buttoned shirt underneath his black suit jacket, and a royal red tie placed perfectly against his shirt.

"What a pity." William Regal says in his British accent as he shakes his head with smug disgusted. "All of these bottom-feeding Divas out here and not a single one with any class."

William Regal says as he narrows his eyes slightly glaring out at the array of Superstars and Divas throughout the ringside area. "As your King of the Ring, I am truly disgusted! The winner of this grand event, needs to be someone who truly deserves it, someone to represents class, someone with high standards." William Regal pauses and presses his lips smugly together.

"Someone delightful, and even more beautiful.ladies and gentlemen, I present.my classy, sophisticated, elegant associate.LAYLA!" William Regal announces before he to face the entrance curtain and motions with his hands towards the entrance of the stage.

...Yo, yeah you...I'm watching you, I can't keep my eyes off of you...Yeah, I'm feeling you...Nasty...Freaky...Sexy...H-h-hot boys.

The theme music for the nasty, but classy Layla fills the arena as she walks through the entrance curtain and onto the entrance stage, wearing a short black skirt with a black long sleeved top that perfectly fits around her chest, and a pair of black knee-length heeled boots. Layla places her left hand on her hip as she confidently walks towards the beginning of the entrance ramp to meet with her high-standard associate, William Regal.

"Babe...it's time I showed all those disgusting Divas out there how someone with real class should act." Layla says as she presses her sassy lips together.

"Yes, I agree my dear.show those bottom-feeding wenches who is the best." Regal replies as he cups Layla's chin with his left hand, before he sends his sexy and classy associate forward down the entrance ramp and bids farewell as he returns to the backstage.

Layla tosses her smoothly straightened hair back and licks her lips "Ladies.it's time to show all of you how to be nasty with class!" Layla says as she reaches the bottom of the entrance ramp where Mike Knox is standing against the side of the ring, "You first." Layla smirks as she lowers herself down to her knees and wraps her hands on Knox's cock.

"Mmmmm... shit... good for me." Knox moans as Layla opens her mouth and takes his cock into her classy, yet nasty mouth.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" Layla moans on Knox's cock as she starts to bob her head on his cock. Layla moves her hands to Knox's powerful waist as she takes his shaft deeper into her mouth.

Meanwhile, Brie Bella has come out from underneath the ring and she slides underneath the bottom rope to enter the ring where Jamie Noble is glaring at Layla. "Hey Jamie." Brie says as she takes Jamie's attention off of Layla by getting down on her back and spreading her legs in front of him.

Jamie looks at Brie and smirks, "Oh yeah. I'm gonna show Layla there ain't no over looking Jamie Noble!" Jamie says as he kneels between Brie Bella's legs and he quickly thrusts his cock into Brie's pussy.

"Mmmmmm ohhhh!" Brie moans as she wraps her legs around Jamie Noble's waist as he starts to thrust his cock in and out of her tight pussy.

"Ahhh! Awww!" Jamie Noble grunts as he turns his head to keep his eyes on Layla while he continues to fuck Brie's cunt with quickening thrusts.

At ringside, Victoria is on top of Ezekiel Jackson with his huge black dick in her pussy as The Brian Kendrick is driving his cock deeply into her asshole. "Ohhhh! Fuck! AHHHH! MMMM!" Victoria rakes her fingernails over Ezekiel's powerful chest as she pushes back against Kendrick by rocking on Ezekiel's cock.

"Mmmmm... ahhh..." Ezekiel grunts as he drives his shaft upward into Victoria's wet pussy with sharp, hard thrusts.

"Ahhh... mmmm... ahhh!" The Brian Kendrick smirks and moans while he pounds Victoria's asshole.

"Awwww! Ohhhh! FUCK! NOOO!" Victoria shouts in frustration as she starts to cum on Ezekiel's huge cock while she gets fuck by both him and The Brian Kendrick.

"So much for fucking someone who was gonna win." Kendrick smirks sarcastically as he pulls his cock out of Victoria's asshole and scampers away before Victoria can do anything about what he just said.

Behind the RAW announce table, Candice Michelle is kneeling on Michael Cole's seat as Primo Colon pumps his cock wildly into her pussy from behind. "Ohhhhh... mmmm fuck!" Candice moans as she rocks on Michael Cole's seat to push back against Primo.

"Ohh awww... Uhhh!" Primo grunts as he begins to cum inside of Candice's wet pussy.

"Oooooo mmmm..." Candice moans as she feels Primo's cum flowing into her pussy. When Primo pulls out, Candice looks back at him and smiles, "Not a bad performance. better luck next year." Candice says.

"Yeah we'll see." Primo says with an exhausted look on his face as he walks away.

Candice turns to sit on the chair in order to catch a break just as Mr. Kennedy exits the ring and heads in her direction. Candice sees him coming and sighs lustfully, "Mmmm no rest for the Candilicious." Candice says as she leans back on the chair so that Mr. Kennedy can instantly push his cock into her pussy when he arrives.

Inside of the ring, Katie Lea Burchill is on top of Zack Ryder, with his dick inside of her asshole, while Curt Hawkins is in front of her, fucking her pussy with quick hard thrusts. "Mmmmm! Ohhhh so naughty! Mmmmm I love it!" Katie Lea moans as he tilts her head back and her hair lightly brushes against Ryder's face as she moves between the two handsome Superstars.

"Uhhhh ahhhh fuck. mmm!" Ryder groans as Katie Lea's ass cheeks smack and rub against his thighs while he pumps his cock up into her asshole.

"Awww ahhhh... mmmm..." Curt Hawkins licks his teeth as he grabs Katie Lea's waist while he rams his cock sharply into her pussy.

"Mmmmm! Ohhhhh yes! Mmmmm!" Katie Lea Burchill licks her lips while Hawkins and Ryder tag teams her hot body.

At the top of the entrance ramp, Kelly Kelly is on her knees in front of Triple H and Shawn Michaels, stroking both of their dicks while she goes back and forth sucking on each. "Mmmmm! Mmmm!" Kelly moans as she bobs her head on Triple H's cock for a few moments before switching to Shawn Michaels.

"Ahhh... Mmmm Kelly gets more impressive every year." Shawn moans as Kelly twists her head back and forth on his cock before lifting her head off to go back to blowing Triple H.

"Yeah. I think. mmm she's a total natural." Triple H licks his lips as Kelly takes his cock deep into her mouth and holds it for a long time.

"MMMMMMMMMMM!" Kelly moans on Triple H's shaft while she moves her right hand on Shawn Michael's dick.

Underneath the ring, Eve Torres is on all fours on top of the air mattress as Hornswoggle thrusts his impressive eight inch cock in and out of her pussy, "Oooooo! So hot! Ooooo Horny!" Eve moans as she pushes her ass back against Hornswoggle as he gives her a good, hard fucking.

"Ahhhh haha! Haha!" Hornswoggle grunts and laughs while he pumps his cock balls deep into Eve Torres' tight, wet pussy. The fair-haired son of Finlay even smacks Eve's ass while he fucks her.

"Ahhhh! Ohhh yes! Mmmm!" Eve moans as she gets wildly fucked by the four-foot four inch tall ECW Superstar.

1...56789...15