All Comments on 'Sabine At School'

by Sabineteas

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
sidestreetsidestreetover 19 years ago
Love your work

What can i say? simply "love your work"! Always checking for new work from Sabineteas as i know it will be good, perhaps its just me, but i just cant get enough of these stories.

feelingbravefeelingbraveover 19 years ago
Yes!

Glad to see 'Sabine' find her strength. You really do this type of story so well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Glad you "grew a set"

Thank goodness you set those girls straight. Submissive, but not to the point of stupidity! They obviously gave not a thought to Sabine's safety or welfare. Ground rules, safe-words, and people you trust are the only way to go. Good girl, I love a story that keeps touch with reality!!

CB

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
You did it again!

A new great series by Sabineteas. In this one, at least the humiliated one sets her own terms. I like this too, guess (hope) she'll get into some unexpected situations somehow, anuway :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Story

Good story, but it needed some fucking and pussy licking in it. Write some more with her getting nasty.

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Very erotic & hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Finally

I’m relieved I gave this storyline a second chance. Whilst I find non con stories erotic I despise situations where everything is forced. I learned something about myself whilst reading some of your stories. The story about Natasja (sp?) being taken was from my POV horrific, after a couple of pages I had to skip to the end looking for hope. Reading the comments some people (not many) found that story erotic. For a number of years I was in a situation where I had no free will and was forced, I survived that and am quite frankly relieved that I didn’t end up frigid.

It’s easy to read non con stories and find them arousing less so when you’ve been in that situation. I think it’s partly why bdsm is so popular, there is the perception of being forced and a sub will often appear helpless but the reality is the opposite. In bdsm consent is the most important factor.

I’m relieved that the character in this story has taken control of her own actions, up until now she was just another victim.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous