Sabine At School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,035 Followers

She looked at me and shook her head. Then she got her purse and walked to the door. I think she was thinking I would say something in the car and wanted to get me away from the dorm so I would. She stopped and looked at me. I stood up and followed her. We went out to her car. We got inside it.

"D-drive somewhere, anywhere."

She started it and drove out of the parking lot. I sat shivering thinking through what I had decided. We were on a brightly-lighted street and she was looking at me from time to time.

"You don't think I would take of my clothes without someone forcing me, do you?"

"No I don't, I think you are protecting someone, someone who is being very mean to you, Sabine. I want to fix it for you."

"J-j-just watch."

I bent over and untied my sneakers and pulled them off, dropping them in the backseat.

"Sabine."

I ignored her and after taking a deep, shaky breath, I pulled my top up and over my head, baring myself from the waist up. I dropped it in the backseat also.

"Sabine, you don't have to do this. What is being done to you is terrible and should be stopped."

I looked at her and started to cry, she was being so nice to me. I unbuttoned and unzipped my skirt. I lifted my butt and pulled it down. I lifted my feet out and bent over, lifting the skirt up. For a moment I held it in front of me, looking at her and hoping that I was making the right decision. Then I reached back and let it fall in the backseat also. Naked, I sat there. I wiped my eyes with a hand and my nose also.

"Satisfied?"

"I still think you are lying to me."

"Pull over then, stop the car."

She turned off the main street and onto a residential street and stopped perhaps a hundred feet from the corner. I looked at her, wanting to trust her, but afraid of the consequences if I did. I looked around. It was late. It was dark. I opened the door and got out. I shut it, standing naked on the grass and stepped back to the sidewalk. I gave her a weak smile and began walking down the sidewalk bare ass naked. She sat and watched me for a few moments as I got further and further away from the car. Then she pulled up ahead of me and got out. She walked in front of me and grabbed my shoulders, stopping me.

"I still think you are lying. But since you won't tell me anything, I will have to think about this. I may have to report this entire episode to the president and the Conduct Committee. Get in the car and I'll take you back."

I let my shoulders slump down and walked back to the car. I got in and sat naked. She got in.

"Get dressed."

I knelt up and bent over the back of the seat, feeling for my clothes and embarrassed even if she was a woman too. I got my top, then the skirt and my shoes. I pulled on the top, then the skirt and slipped on my shoes. She drove back in silence and I was glad she was quiet. I had nothing to say.

When we were back at the campus and parked she didn't let me get out.

"Sabine, tell me. I know this is not you."

"Would you like more proof?"

I had mostly calmed down by now and was thinking hard.

"No Sabine. I don't want you to prove anything to me that I don't believe. Now go to your room and get some sleep. I will talk to you tomorrow and decide what I am going to do with you."

I really didn't feel very good after hearing that. I pictured myself standing at attention in front of a group of people, the Conduct Committee. The President and Board of Trustees were there also and a group of girls and boys to witness my expulsion. It was a very different expulsion. I had to stand as girls with some armbands came up and removed my clothes, leaving me naked and then the President got up and read something to the effect that the honor code prohibited nudity or something like that and I was being expelled for the good of the student body. I was then paraded down in front of all of them, naked and led out. My suitcases with all my belongings were at the curb and my parents were standing there, waiting for me. My father loaded the suitcases in the trunk and my mother started to cry as she looked at me. My father opened the back door and I climbed in the car still naked. Mother and father got in and we drove off. Some imagination, huh?

I just went to my room and cautiously opened the door. Rebecca and Amy were still sitting there.

"What happened?"

"Nothing."

"You were gone for almost an hour, something happened. What did you tell her?"

"I said nothing, I told her nothing. She doesn't know anything other than I ran into the dorm naked."

"You're lying, Sabine."

"If I am, you'll find out soon enough, because your asses will be in trouble. Now let me go to bed."

I went to my dresser and pulled out a nightgown. I looked at them, stripped and slipped off my clothes, then put the nightgown on and got into my bed. I turned my face to wall and began to cry, silently. I didn't know if I had done the right thing or not. But, it was done now. I couldn't take it back. I hoped that they would let up on me and not embarrass me anymore, but that wasn't a sure thing. I just hoped I had made the right decision.

The next morning the dorm mother came into our room. She crooked a finger at me and I got up in my nightgown and followed her. We went to her office and the president and a male security guard were there.

"All right. Ms. Wilson has told me something of what has happened and I want you to tell us the truth. Who is doing this to you? What she has told us is that she doesn't believe you would have done what you without being pressured. So we want to know who is doing it."

I felt uncomfortable being there, especially in my nightgown. I was thinking again.

"May I ask a question?"

"Yes."

"I have been told that I am an exhibitionist. If I prove that to you, will you drop this and let things be and not punish me?"

"Well, ah, I don't know."

"I can prove it to you now, but I don't want to punished. I will assure you that I will not embarrass the school further."

The president looked at me, a fairly plain girl, quiet and obviously shy, since my face was red already.

"I suppose."

"No punishment?"

"No."

Ms. Wilson started to get up as she realized what I was going to do, but she was too late. I pulled up my nightgown to my shoulders and then over my head. I held it in front of me for a second and then dropped it on the floor. Then hands at my sides, naked, I slowly turned around, showing him my bare ass and then stopped, facing him and the security guard, naked. Ms. Wilson reached me and stepped in front of me and put her arms around me.

"Get out."

The president and the guard got up and left, not before getting an eyeful. I was blushing and hot and started shaking.

"Stupid girl, stupid, stupid, stupid. You could have told. Now it's too late. But I think he'll keep his promise and you won't be punished. Get your gown back on and go back to your room. Get dressed and wear some underwear today. Tell whomever that I said you had to wear underwear and that I was going to check to be sure you did. And find a friend you can trust and tell me who it is. I will get you in that room and away from Amy."

Oh my god, she had figured something out. I was dreading going back to the room. I picked up my nightgown and slipped it on. I walked back to my room slowly. As I came in, Amy got up.

"What's going on?"

"Shut up Amy. I had to prove that I did it alone, last night and again this morning. To keep you out of trouble. Shut up, just shut up."

"What happened?"

"Last night I stripped in Ms. Wilson's car to keep her from asking more questions and this morning I stripped in front of the president and a security guard and told them I was an exhibitionist. Now shut up. Ms. Wilson says I have to wear underwear and that she is going to check to be sure that I am, so get my things and let me get dressed."

Amy got up and left and returned a few minutes later with a paper bag stuffed with my bras and panties. I grabbed the bag and dumped everything on my bed and grabbed the first pair of underpants I saw. I stepped into them and pulled them up before taking off my nightgown. I put on a bra and then a skirt and blouse and left for breakfast.

I was embarrassed at what I had done, but I wasn't a squealer. I took my medicine even though I didn't like it. After breakfast I returned to the room and Amy and Rebecca were there.

"You said nothing?"

"They don't know who, but they suspect you, Amy. So just leave me alone, all right. You too, Rebecca, just leave me alone."

A few days later I was in another room with a girl a lot like me. Shy, quiet, reserved. I kept to myself a lot and studied hard but after a few days I felt like I was in a funk. I couldn't figure it out. I tried, god I tried! A few more days and it was Friday. I went to Amy's room after dinner.

"Look, Amy, I am feeling pretty low and I want to try something. Is there a party somewhere or can you set one up with a few girls and some guys?"

She looked at me.

"Well, I guess I could."

She was suspicious, I couldn't blame her.

"Look, I am not trying to get back at you, Amy, I just need to find something out. All right?"

"I'll let you know."

A couple of hours later Amy came into my room.

"I've got a thing set up. You, me and four other girls and some guys we know from school. It's off campus."

"Fine, what time?"

"I'll get you."

I left and dressed in nice jeans and a top and underwear thank god, underwear! I waited. Amy came and got me.

We left and went to this apartment off campus.

We all had some drinks, yes drinks. After a while of talking and stuff I got up.

"I want to play spin the bottle with my rules. I'll go into the other room and when a guy gets a turn he is to come in there with me. No questions."

Someone got a bottle. No one knew what I intended. I went into the other room and stood, waiting.

The first guy came in.

"Take off my shoes."

He did and I stood up and kissed him, really well for me. I pointed at the door and he left, confused.

I waited some more, until the second guy came in.

"Take off my socks."

He did and I kissed him long and hard also. He left. I waited some more. The third guy came in.

"Take off my top."

I stood quietly as he looked at me. Then he walked up to me and after grasping the bottom of my top he lifted it up. I raised my arms and it went up, over my head and off. I kissed him long and hard also.

I waited some more and the fourth guy came in. He stared at me standing in jeans and a bra. I looked at him.

"My jeans."

He fiddled with the snap and unzipped me, and then he knelt and pulled them down my legs. I leaned on him with both hands and lifted my left foot, waiting until he got that leg off, then lifted my right foot. I was just in underwear now. I pulled him up and kissed him. Then I pushed him to the door. I figured that they were talking about me. The fifth guy came in and smiled at me. I lifted my arms and didn't say a word. He walked behind me and unhooked my bra. I shivered as he pulled my arms down and lowered the bra, baring my tits. I let him take it off, leaving me in just my underpants. His arms went around me and he kissed me, frenching me and feeling my soft breasts and hard nipples on his chest.

I was shivering when he left me alone once again. The sixth guy came in and stopped. He hadn't believed the others, I guess. I held out my arms and he came into them. I kissed him hard and moved his hands down my underpants. He understood then. He pushed them down until they fell to my ankles. I stepped out of them. I kissed him again and let him squeeze my naked ass.

"One more turn for every guy."

I pushed him towards the door. He really didn't want to go, but he knew he was coming back. He left.

As each one came back in, I let them look, touch my breasts only, tease my nipples with their fingers and hold my bare ass as they kissed me. Then I gave them the piece of my clothes that they had removed earlier and sent them back. After all of them had a feel of me and a naked kiss and I had no clothes to put on, I took a deep breath and walked out to where everyone was.

The girls and guys all knew that I was naked but they didn't expect me to come out naked. But I did. And I was feeling better than I had for days and days. I stayed naked and waited on them all, bringing drinks and letting them look. I felt empowered and even though a couple of the girls were obviously unhappy with me, I was happier than I had been for days. I didn't go in the bedroom and "pull the train", like some of you wish. I didn't let them finger me except for teasing my breasts. I just let them strip me and then see me naked.

The guys left. It was just the girls now.

"Look, I had to find out. I just like being naked, all right? No one got hurt, most everyone seems happy and if one the guys was a boyfriend, I am sorry. Tell me and I will apologize and not fool with him anymore. But I had to find out. Now I know. Amy, let's go back. I got dressed and we left.

"Amy, no more fucking with my mind. I'll do things, I'll get naked, but no more shit where I am not happy. If I say no, drop it. You'll get to see me naked in front of people and I may do some stupid things where I could get caught, but on my terms, OK? I just can't deal with being uptight and scared of what you are going to do with me. And don't forget, I kept your ass out of trouble."

She didn't say anything. We got back to the dorm and I went to my room and she to hers. A few minutes later, she and Rebecca showed up. My roommate didn't really know me.

"So, you'll do shit, but only if you want to, Sabine?"

"Yes. And no pressure and no forcing me. I just found out I like it. You'll get your views of me but on my terms."

They left. My roommate looked at me. She had been in bed, but now was sitting up looking at me.

"What was that all about?"

"Remember the story about the girl running into our dorm naked and no one would say who it was?"

"Well, yeah…"

"It was me. I kept some people from getting into big time trouble because Ms. Wilson caught me. She got me away from some people that she thought were doing things to me. And I got down and I had to find out for myself. So tonight I did."

"What do you mean?"

"Promise nothing gets said?"

"Promise."

"I went to a party tonight. We played spin the bottle and I let the guys there undress me. Until just a half-hour ago, I was naked with six guys and five girls and they were all dressed. And I liked it. I liked it a lot. So I probably will do it again."

She just looked at me. I smiled at her and stripped off all my clothes and climbed into bed naked.

"Good night."

Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,035 Followers
12