All Comments on 'Sales Team'

by Cat5

Sort by:
  • 860 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

Had tears in my eyes reading the last page. Truly amazing piece of writing! 10 stars for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hard pressed

to find a tale better than this one.

Cat5, S W Hermit, Web Spinner are in my" BEST OF BEST" favorite story talers.

Taffbanjo2013Taffbanjo2013over 8 years ago
Spectacular!

A great story.

loverboy211loverboy211over 8 years ago
AMAZING

Cant have enough of this beautifull and well written story. 5 stars so far.

Chapeau!!!

MoogPlayerMoogPlayerover 8 years ago
Outstanding!

I've loved this story from the first moment I read it, hence the reason it's in my favorite's list...great job!

MoogPlayer

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good story.

Certainly one of the best stories on this site.

waiting4uforuwaiting4uforuover 8 years ago
Beautiful

Very well written erotica.

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
One of the best

Good depiction of a loving couple working together as a team. That is what it is all about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Would love to see another chapter.

This is definitely one of the most well written stories I have seen on this site. Not too short, and not too long, and most importantly... left me wanting more.

Could easily see another chapter in the future, however, as well as it is written, it doesn't really need one. Doesn't mean I don't want one. *Hint Hint*

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Great Story!

Really loved this story! ~ However it might have benefited from some more romantic conflict such as another man luring/tempting Holly ,Phil thinking he may have lost her,but her being true to him. (Just my opinion.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Simply Great Read.

Truly absorbing and enjoyable story, written by an author who excels in the craft.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wonderful story

The premise of thestory was the best I've read on these pages. But what find very heartening wzs your grammar, not one error that I recall.becauze of thst, I will read you again.

RumRumover 8 years ago
Really good story!!

As this is the second story of yours that I've read, I was still surprised at how well it was written AND executed. I've also read 'My Irish Virgin'. Since they both were done so well (spelling, syntax, christ I could go on but I'll stop there), I've made 'Sales Team' a favorite as well as made you a favorite author. If anything was 'wrong' about this story, I'd say that you bordered on corny but you didn't go over the edge, either. So, in conclusion, I'll be back to read more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Erotica vs. Porn

I love the fact that, while noticing and appreciating Holly's physical beauty, Phil was focused on seeing Holly as a total person. You did not waste words telling us her breast size or the size of the Phil's penis but, instead, showed us Holly's insecurities and strengths. I also saw their relationship as a model of what a true loving relationship should be: two people with different personalities and strengths who support and build each other up rather than tear each other down because of their differences. Thank you for understanding the difference between erotica and pornography and choosing to write the former. More, please!

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 8 years ago
Third reading

This is one very well written, enjoyable, and entertaing story. One of the best on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
out landishly

outstanding 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
excellent story

One of the best stories I've read for a long time

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingabout 8 years ago
So Good!

So enjoyable after reading for the second time. Five stars & kudos!

icebreadicebreadabout 8 years ago
Second read for me.

loved it thank you five stars.

icebreadicebreadabout 8 years ago
The comments.

I got fed up reading through the comments trying to find a 'bad' one.. I could not find one.

AhazuraAhazuraabout 8 years ago
one of the best

I am not sure if you are still reading these but this is one of my favorite stories and I hope you stopped posting on a free site because you are making money for your work. If you are publishing for cash let me know and I will buy ..... 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Cat 5

I am going to try some more of your works and hope they are as good.

Ed Grocott

edgrocott@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Romance Lives!! and always will!

Outstanding!!!!! I have been visiting this site for about twenty years and enjoyed many a story from many different authors. This is the best romantic story that I have read. Not an experience one would necessarily expect to find on a "sex story'" site. Over the fifty-five years of joyful reading that I been blessed to have been immersed in, more than a few romantic stories (including novels) have gratefully crossed my path.

This story ranks up there with the best. A great story line, marvelous characters, thoughtful and engaging development of plot line, what more could be asked from an author. I would certainly hope that the author has (or will) turn a hand to writing professionally (in any genre of personal choice).

N.B. This is my very first comment (on any story in any category for this site).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Best...story...ever

Best story ever! The only caveat I will add to that compliment is that I know it is very possible I will read something better when I go through the rest of your stories!

joep01joep01about 8 years ago
Great Story!

I really enjoyed reading this story. Well written and presented. Thanks.

maddictmaddictabout 8 years ago
Second read for me.

Not everyone will have a chance to be a hero in someone else's life, glad I could read this accounting. I need to look and see if you have anything new here, good luck topping a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Outstanding read!

Well written with a beautiful story line. Keep writing - you're too good not to!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent in every way!

This is one time that a five star rating just isn't high enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fabulous story!

Thanks for a real story that took it's time for the people to get to know each other and develop a connection before jumping in the sack. Thanks for a story where Phil was not only putting Holly's needs before his wants, but honest enough to give credit where it was due. A man and a woman whose smarts, honesty, loyalty, caring, and talent are to be admired.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
keep going

Think about writing a second on this. Like the sales team trip

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WOW

What a great story - keep writing please, you have talent! A continuation of this story would be greatly appreciated.

IrfonIrfonalmost 8 years ago
Fourth or Fifth time through...

.....and I STILL love it !!

The way he looked after her was excellent - that's the way to do it !!

Cat 5 - this is a stunningly good story - maybe your Best ?

Thanks for writing it. 5 Stars ( of course )

HerLittleGuyHerLittleGuyalmost 8 years ago
Pretty good

I wasn't sure I'd like the story at the beginning... Phil seemed pretty darned pushy, and came off 'kinda creepy'. I don't think that a girl who's fallen on hard times, and in a vulnerable albeit desperate situation, would let her guard down around a pushy dude like that. But thankfully, as the story continued, Phil developed a more approachable, human side that seemed more appealing.

I also wondered about Phil's neighbor, and Holly's friend, Carol. In a real-world situation like this, upon her return, Carol would have been quickly included. She'd be looking out for her friend, especially as she felt bad about missing Holly's arrival. Perhaps at the start, Phil could have attempted to reach Carol by phone (as they were 'good friends' - contact information for the impending trip home might have been exchanged), to explain the situation, and in so doing, could tell her not to worry; that Holly was in good hands. That would also have put Holly at ease early on, and perhaps would have provided a better springboard from which to launch the rest of the romance.

Still, I found the story entertaining. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Outstanding!

I've been reading on Literotica for years and this was, hands down, the best I've read. Excellent story, no spelling errors and great grammar! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great

I usually do not like protracted stories but this was a good one. Enjoyed it. Smooth all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Something the wife would like

Something the wife would like!

I think I could print this out and she would read it. She's not much on the sexy part but it's not over-the-top either. It was a really easy to read and stay with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
As a salesman of over 25 years experience in 3 different industries, this touched a chord. Oh! For the chance to find such a harmonious blend of intelligence, ability and sex appeal in a worker/assistant/future wife. True fantasy but great to imagine that

See above (comment)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What a great read.

As a salesman and a romantic this story was awesome. I was a little worried it might some how go wrong at the end. But you brought it together perfectly. Oh how I love a happy ending.

MEWatcherMEWatcheralmost 8 years ago
Well done

Totally enjoyable and sweet. Thank you for this story. I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Finally! A Really GREAT Story.

Loved it from the beginning to the ending.

Horseman68Horseman68over 7 years ago
Outstanding Story.

Truly enjoyable reading from beginning to end. So well written, with appealing characters that really come to life. Look forward to reading much more of this author's work.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 7 years ago
Third reading

Still one of the very best stories.

PileDriver48PileDriver48over 7 years ago
real world

Most of the business themed writing misses the mark so badly as to be funny. As someone who has lived for forty years on my ability to sell, I can tell you this could happen.

And then it is sexy and erotic as hell. Really appreciate this one.

All75All75over 7 years ago
Outstanding

The best story I have read on Literotica.

SamuraiMerchantSamuraiMerchantover 7 years ago
BRILLIANT & BEAUTIFUL!

As a businessman with more than 30 years experience, I can say I Love This Story! Deeply patterned and richly detailed, the characters come to life and develop beautifully! I read this story...5 (?) years ago, and loved it as much then. WELL DONE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Aren't you glad you didn't pass this one up?

Cat5, this has all the elements that a great story needs! Thanx for an outstanding read.

BDEarth

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great story

One of the best story. Hope to read more from You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
3 times now

l've read this 3 times now, it's one of my favorites, up there with "charity begins next door" and Irish Eyes.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

Absolutely loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
AWESOME!

Sure hope you consider a sequel!

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Fantastic!

I love this story!

You write it all the feelings inside one tale. Charity, love, honesty and hope (and a little lust)!

This story needs a sequel telling how is they life working as a married couple.

5* for you!

Great Job!

Silver_lining06Silver_lining06over 7 years ago
Swikedy awtastic!!!

I love this story!! Nothing else to say about this.....really.... Nothing can sum it up better!! Good job....keep up the good work!!👍

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 7 years ago
Crying

I thought this was a btb story. Should be in romance not loving wives. No cheating, etc. Beautiful rescue beautiful relationship. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

FLSr5rFLSr5rover 7 years ago
Awesome, Again!!!

My third time reading this story, and I love it more each time. And it made me cry again. Great combination of real romance and great sex. Keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Wonderful! Thank you. Jntiques

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great great great great!

This is definitely one of the best Romance stories I have read here. The Romance makes the story more enjoyable but I would like to Read another chapter of the story perhaps one where they are on the road to their Wedding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Very well presented

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17over 7 years ago
Very Unique Story

Well written. Smooth flowing story. Great presentation. Very enjoyable reading.

gulshannraygulshannrayover 7 years ago
SALES TEAM

I HAPPENED TO READ THIS ONE EARLIER BUT WHEN I COME ACROSS THIS ONCE AGAIN IT REFRESHED MY MEMORY OF A GOOD READING I HAD.AND TEMPTED TO READ AGAIN. ONE OF THE MANY VERY GOOD STORIES I HAVE READ.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A Berry good Story

A Berry good Story!CB1E

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful story

Wonderful story. Keep it up. I would like to to say that i really enjoyed reading your story and i would also like to read your other stories. I really enjoyed 100%

mchinnimchinniover 7 years ago
wonderful

An absolutely *wonderful* heart-warming story. Write more stories! You have a magnificent gift that should be shared with the world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

One of the best stories. Great characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One of the finest stories here IMO.

I don't know what it is about this story that compels someone ordinarily attracted almost exclusively to stories in the incest/taboo section, but this story checks all my boxes as to what a great story should be.

Romance, conflict, love, togetherness, and of course, sex.

All mixed together with a dash of hope, a spoonful of warmth, and a pinch of laughter.

This has to be one of the few stories on here that I would not mind paying a pretty penny for. (coming from me, that's high praise.)

Overall, a great story and one that sets the bar pretty high for imitators. I wish I could rate higher than 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

Without question or doubt, this is the best Romantic story on this site and in the top ten of all the stories in all categories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
to great to put down

I started reading this and as the plot thickened between the two characters I found that no matter how hard I tried to stop reading,even to go for a cup of coffee, I continued on. This story was well written in a way that keeps your interest. I enjoyed reading this immensely.I have read many stories on this sight, but this is the only one that I have ever given a 5 rating to. Thank you for the great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One of the best

In my favorites. I have read this story numerous times and enjoy it each time a little more. If I am not mistaken it is in L W myself I think it should be in Romance. I would like to see a follow up story on these two people. 5. Stars plus

Ron/cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
absolutely

one of the "a few excellent tales" on this site

SheSellsSexySheSellsSexyover 7 years ago
Cute

This was actually a really amazing story, and adorable from start to end. You somehow made a sexy story have a plot and that's really great

EzrollinEzrollinabout 7 years ago
I must be a romantic at heart.

Well, written...interesting story...brought out my romantic side.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
fantastic

My favorite story in all of literotica.

oldguy32oldguy32about 7 years ago
I agree

Pretty sure this is my favorite story on this site. Wish the author was still contributing...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
me too

I have read this a couple of times. It never fails to charm me. Well written, and a real imaginative tale, with a great balance of lust and warmth. Also a favorite of mine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
visualization

I felt like I was with both of you throughout the story. Only gifted writers can do that. As I read, I was with you; I could see you in my mind. Congratulations

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well done Cat5!

A good story I hope that the author can do more stories. It is was believable throughout. It is captivating, delayed what I was intending to do finish reading it.

MoogPlayerMoogPlayerabout 7 years ago
Outstanding!!!

I fell in love with this story the first time I ever read it. Now it's I my "Favorites List" so that I can read it whenever I want to. Thanks, Cat5; great job!

MP

rightbankrightbankabout 7 years ago
It's nice to read a genuine love story

A couple meet, learn to work together, are courteous, respect each other, and then fall in love.

Thanks for a well written short story documenting a romance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Use of a word

Page 4 - Champaign is a city in Eastern Illinois. Champagne is a sparkling white wine. Get right!! Other than a few typo errors, a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I agree with Visualization. A really lovely love story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Six Stars!

Wonderful theme, good plot, perfect length, well paced, and excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Movie

This should be made into a movie, it was fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Story, I liked it.

I used to work for a company that did things the way Phil's did, present stuff to the customer telling them that it was what the customer wanted. Mostly they got it wrong. US car companies used to be known for doing that. Back in the days when GM cars had a 60% share of the US market, before Japanese cars really hit the market in the US.

roveroneroveronealmost 7 years ago
LOVED it the first time I read it...

and also the second...

really likable well-developed characters...superb!

SkinTicklerSkinTickleralmost 7 years ago
I loved it!

Well developed characters that grow a loving relationship. I hope he we get to see their trip to the islands. And I really, really hope there will be a story about Mary.

Ramjet75Ramjet75almost 7 years ago
2nd time read

And I loved it AGAIN.

Well Done, Please do more like this, A follow up in Maui or the Company Annual get together would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good Begets Good

Great story with unexpected turns.Basily a love story, loved it.Different from usual erotic fare, glad found this one.This would make great.movie for Own or Lifetime channels.Thanks for marvelous read..

Nemo18Nemo18almost 7 years ago
Still great

One of the few stories I reread.

boatbummboatbummalmost 7 years ago
How Do I Love This?

Let me count the ways (with apologies to Elizabeth Barrett Browning for stealing her lines).

What a delightful treasure! A lovely romance to pass some time on a grey day. Thanks so much, going in my favorites!

JustTheTKJustTheTKalmost 7 years ago
Amazing!!

Every time I read it this story gets better and better. I'm a foodie so the ways the food is described made my mouth water more than once. Good storyline and flow and great ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
One of the best

Love this very much😡

TalonsreachTalonsreachalmost 7 years ago
Re-delighted

Yes a re-read. Yes it is still a great story. Yes I cracked up again over Mary's punchline. Yes it is still a 5 star story only because the site doesn't allow higher.

Northpacific2017Northpacific2017almost 7 years ago
Cat5 i want more of phil and holly

you are in my fav's and fav author

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing..

I wish I could put ten stars for this exquisitely written story. I'm looking forward to more from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Comfort food!

4th time reading this in the last two years. Just as good, if not better each read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bloody fantastic

Loved each sentence and the way it was written. Hope there is more chapters on this to follow real soon

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
An all-time classic

Probably one of my favorite stories on LIT - re-read it again and again.

Just a bunch of likable characters you can't help, but root for.

Goddammit, Cat 5 - why did you stop writing?! You were one of the best around here - come back to us!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Serendipious

This was one story that has 'can't put it down' quality. I can't quite put my finger on what precisely is so good with it but I for one hope you continue to write with the same passion that this story has. Write some more and enjoy....I certainly will.

wagonet2wagonet2over 6 years ago
Sweetest story in Literotica

Warm, and hot! Fabulous story!!!

Johnny0432Johnny0432over 6 years ago
Yep one of the all time best stories 5 stars

I've read this story several times, it gets better. Thanks Author, love you. Please write again.

Johnny

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stupendus 5*****

I hate just stories about sex, makes them cheap, where as this is a short novel may be a chapture or 2 more just to stop it being a Happy ever after, thats how a child's book ends.

123456...9
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous