All Comments on 'Sales Team'

by Cat5

Sort by:
  • 862 Comments (Page 5)
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

This story was so intriguing I forgot to jackoff..I hope you write more. .I'll be waiting. .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well done

Is Cat5 a hurricane reference? I loved your story. Nicely crafted.

Buddy1945Buddy1945over 6 years ago
Really. Good. Story

Down and out and the player steps up to help Holly out of a very bad place in her life. The player (Phil) developed feelings for Holly that turns into love for both of them.. Very good story 5 stars plus and in my favorites

Ron

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cat5 Is A Hardware Reference

I love this story. As I do with my other favorite authors' stories, I reread it every so often and pick up more details.

"Cat5" is shorthand for "Category 5", a specification for Ethernet cables for use on 1000BASE-T (aka 1Gb/sec) Ethernet networks. Most people buy these or "Cat6" or "Cat6A" cables which are for use on 10GBASE-T (aka 10Gb/sec) Ethernet networks. Since these cables are plug compatible, you can buy a higher category cable than you need immediately so you are ready for faster Ethernet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please start writing again.

I have read all your stories at least 20 times since I first found this website(8 years ago) and I still come back to them and enjoy them. You, in my opinion, are one of the best writers here along with Tony155 and couple others. Thus I would really like it if you start writing again.

Andy_brook

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'm With Anonymous 10/12/2017

5 Stars. Phil and Holly are engaging, endearing protagonists. The story is tight, well written, funny, and sexy. The sex, which is hot, is part of the story, not the point of the story. I really hope you decide writing for literotica is in your (and our) future, as you are one of the top five, if not the best, author I've read. If your open to suggestions/requests/abject begging, continuing the saga of Phil and Holly is a good start. Judging from the comments, I would not be alone I that belief. Thank you, Cat5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stunningly good

Incredible story, so well & efficiently told and there was even some sex in it, though that was an essential part of the journey, not a prop to keep the reader in. OK, I cried a couple of times, it drew me right in and I cared whether it was going to be a happy ending. This is how to write. Just amazing.

Dusty

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Real romance.

A delightful read. Thank you for the submission. You have a real talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

While a fun story, I'm ready for someone to write more romances where there isn't a damsel in distress being saved by a man. Romance isn't generally a genre I read but over the holidays I felt like a little hallmark style was in order and have read quite a few romance stories on here and I can't think of a single one that didn't present some element of a damsel in distress and in many cases, saving her was the entire plot line. Even when the story is interesting or has unexpected twists and turns, the man saving the woman device is so old and tired it lessens the story every time.

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 6 years ago
To the last anon.

You described the genre........you don't like it.

Sorry to say but no matter what idiotic drivel you learn in your gender studies course, human nature and biology will not change, the vast majority of women want a man not a gender fluid fag in makeup and most men want a feminine woman, not some crazy butch feminist.

The genre caters to the likes of the majority.

dante_1_23dante_1_23over 6 years ago
I like

Lovely story, good sex and drama

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 6 years ago
DUDE, WTF????

That was an AWESOME story. You are truly a gifted storyteller. Hell, it had several different aspects including a hint of something that is rarely seen in writing today, an apologue.

I usually come here to get my "Perv" on, but from time to time I have been surprised by not only the writing abilities of some but the depth of their stories as well, like this one. Normally I like a lot of sex and no more than 2 MAYBE 3 pages otherwise I get bored and skip ahead. However, with this story, I was on edge and rather than looking dreadfully to see how many pages I had left to read, I was looking dreadfully afraid I would see an end too quickly. At the bottom of every page I was like, "Whew, another page, cool".

Even your small use of sex didn't make me lose interest because when I come here I want to read some crazy sex stuff and I usually leave "Real" Stories to other venues but I actually forgot where I was reading this story. To be honest, the sex part caught me off guard and then I thought, "Oh ya, I'm at Lit", lol.

I gauge a story I read as good, bad, or ugly with how I can relate to and "SEE" the characters in my mind, much like if I was watching a movie. Phil was a tad "Cloudy" to me, but honestly, I think that was just my Jealousy of him and his unique situation with finding his Soul Mate, or Angel, as I call them. But the Holly figure really captivated me and I found myself falling for this Beautiful (my mind "Seeing" her) and extremely smart woman.

As I have aged, I have come to appreciate a Smart woman more than I did when I was younger. I can now see how I wasted many years chasing the wrong Ladies. To me, a Sexy woman is now much more than just a pretty face and a smokin' hot bod. Sexy is the "Full Package", Brains, Looks, Bod, Personality, Sex Appeal, etc. With your writing and story, you were really able to take your character of Holly and literally make her come to life in my mind with very little effort on my part.

I would love to see this story expanded and become a Movie. I would even watch it if it was on one of those "Ovary Channels" like Lifetime or WE lol.

I want a Holly now lol.

GREAT JOB, you have a New Fan.

coredencoredenabout 6 years ago
Great!

Thank you for a really great story............and please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Never thought I'd ever see someone white knighting the white knights but here we are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You're the Best

You didn't spell CHAMPAGNE correctly = your spelling, CAMPAIGN with a H (CHAMPAIGN) is wrong n will not cut it.

You didn't spell DESSERT correctly = your after dinner DESERT is wrongly spelt,

BUT your story was Oh so Romantica - I loved it - the sex was almost an unnecessary diversion (and I'm a constantly horny bastard), so that's how sweet n engrossing your Romance was - well done n please continue........Oh n if you ever bring Holly to a sequel, please describe her Breasts more because she must have beautiful, full, succulent breasts.....n dear Holly can come with me anytime she n her man wish.

Yukimi

York1234York1234about 6 years ago
well done....

...sometimes is nice reading a romantic story ending good....!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Reread it for the third time still enjoyed it immensely

:). Minus the typos ... or despite the typos it’s still a fantastic read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thank You

You made a 60 year old cry with joy...keep these stories coming, please.

TanhorsTanhorsabout 6 years ago
Holy shit

This is so dame good, not a moment of it was a step off the quality. Well be looking at your other works.

Thank you so much for letting us have the pleasure of reading this,

Tanhors and family.

argeelogargeelogabout 6 years ago
Fantastic

Another well written story by you. Thank you. It is wonderful to read these happy stories instead of the cheating and cockold stories so prevalent on this site. Please keep the happy (and realistic) stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nicely written, very good reading it.

Very good and favorite part is the first bed sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Today was our 24th wedding anniversary,

my wife is already sleeping because she has to go to work very early in the morning, and I have some time to kill before going to bed myself. I'm a little tipsy after sharing a bottle of champagne (and adding some red wine just by myself), and I'm happily grinning from ear to ear. Thank you for a wonderful story! This is sooooo very nice!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
FROM PAGE ONE.... ABOUT CAROL.

(( She called Carol to see if she could stay with her a few days and start a new life. When she arrived in Atlanta, Carol wasn't there; I was. ))

Irregardless that her mother had just died, Carol proved to be a piece of shit because she knew that Holly was already on her way to stay with her but didn't leave a note on the door or try to make other arrangements for her. Her mother was already dead so that's an excuse to fuck someone over who's down and out... someone you promised to help???

In my life, I've bareback fucked probably three dozen girls (yep, a few tight, tender and juicy, three and four years underage ones) and women only because, when they most needed a hand UP, they got hung out to dry by their family and 'friends'. I told all those girls and women to never forget how those rotten mother fuckers had deserted them, when it would have been a just minor inconvenience to help. I'm not actually complaining because I got a month or two of using their pussy as a reward for being a good guy when they had nothing and nowhere to turn. One of them got pregnant and blamed her father to get even for him not letting her stay with them for a while. (I didn't know that her father had stayed at her old apt., when he and her mother had had a big argument and she'd let him sleep with and fuck her. He knew it wasn't his but her accusation blew up his marriage to her mother.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPERB ! ! ! !

FINALLY.... a woman who truly appreciates and remembers who gave her a hand when she was at the end of the rope. I once had one that forgot what we had and destroyed the best thing that either of us would ever have. Her "I'm sorrys." and "It'll never happen again." didn't mean shit when what she'd crushed could never be made sweet and pristine again. Her betrayal can never be forgiven because only a fool can forget who tore their heart out and kicked them in the nuts. She can regret what she did for the rest of her life. I will because she took from me to have a few minutes of what she wanted and thought I'd never find out about it. An hour later, the asshole bragged that he'd just had the hottest pussy that he'd ever had in his life. Several people knew where he'd been and that he didn't have enough time to get laid anywhere else so they knew WHO he was talking about. I got three calls... went and talked to him and when he admitted it, I filed multiple grievances on him. Her clothes and all her shit were sitting outside the door when she came home.

Gave THIS story FIVE stars for being what, Once upon a time, was my life.

Yeah, I'm a high integrity professional sales closer, too.

KakimiKakimiabout 6 years ago

One my favorites. I love reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Review

Just loved it, I usually stay away from boring sales team stories, but this one concentrated more on helping the woman and her feelings, I'm sorry I could only give you 5 out of 5, your story deserves a better writing, please do a follow up stories just as good if not better, maybe covering Tate trip to Maui.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A great read

So good to read a story that flows, has no silly spelling and grammar errors and especially great that the characters do not keep changing name and sex.

Looking forward to reading more of your stories.ADA2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wanting more

Thank you for such a great read. I think there is so much more that could happen with this couple. Good and bad, as long as they overcome it together. Please consider a series for the Sales Team

DogFuzzDogFuzzalmost 6 years ago
Well Done

Delightful to read a story with well defined characters, an interesting plot and happiness thoughout. Top scores, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic...!!

A great read and such a touching and romantic story. I don't usually like this type of reading but this certainly changed my mind. I will look for other stories by you.

Keep up the good work and look for a follow up to this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Favorite story

This one of my favorite stories. I think I've read it at least 3 or 4 times. Hopefully you will turn it into a series.

EzrollinEzrollinalmost 6 years ago
Up Lifting...

It's easy to see why this story is rated so highly. It is so well written and interesting with an up lifting human interest point of view. It would make an excellent Hallmark movie...that was meant as a compliment. I give it five stars!!!

kiteareskitearesalmost 6 years ago
A Beautiful Story

My only criticism...get an editor there are a number typos, spelling and grammar issues that take those few seconds to sort out, which disrupts the flow of the story at times.

Off to see what else you've written.

abboncabboncalmost 6 years ago
I always find it amusing...

when people say "get an editor". The last story that this very good author posted was 10 years ago, so I doubt that they are going to revisit or re-edit their submissions. In the ten years or so that I have been visiting this site, there would have been less than a handful where the author has responded with a "better" version, and those were in response to criticism of the story/ending, not the grammar/spelling.

forsure798285forsure798285over 5 years ago
Great story!!!!

Well written and a rags to riches story to boot. You had to root for the two main characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A perfect story of love

One of thr Best stories I have ever read can easily be madr a movie

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One word.... WOW

I could not read fast enough. I was so enthralled by the detail and sequence. Easy to follow, and the cliche, rags to riches with such a wonderful ending...

I honestly kept waiting for her to do something weird or fuck him over, but it never came that way and I'm glad of it.... I absolutely loved it and I too and off to see more of what you've written..

LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT...!!!

Mojo648Mojo648over 5 years ago
Review.

Brilliant, best romance story on here so far, please write more about the sales team with more adventures and happy endings only.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wonderful Story

Very well developed and beautifully told. What a good plot and flowed so easily. Really enjoyed it. 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The story was good but....

You don’t have a good understanding of how business works. Phil gets X amount per unit sale. This payment includes his sales time and his follow up time. If Phil sells more units per week his income increases. You have this company paying Holly additional money (Y) above and beyond Phil’s unit payment of Z. This would now represent an increased unit cost of X plus Y to the company. That isn’t how companies price their products. The company would have told Phil that his new sales commission per unit is X minus Y. Now if Phil can increase his average of Z sales per week (i.e., Phil was earning Z times X dollars per week) to more than Z plus ZY divided by (X minus Y) then Phil makes more money per week.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Splendid Story!

I laughed, I cried, I got hard. All I could wish for in a great story. I am not an expert in business or selling, so those details didn't matter one bit to me. I don't think an author needs to be to write a good story for this venue. I read a lot of stories, and this one is one of the best I have seen in this category, IMO. Great build up, could be a little more detailed in sex scenes, especially after she drew a target for him! All-in-all, a very good story that I thoroughly enjoyed.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Nice sentimental love story

2 people meet under strained circumstances like each other fall in love with each other

What more could you want

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great Story!

Compared to all the other Romance stories this is a 15 on a scale of 1 to 5. For all the right reasons. Excellent story (plot) development. Interesting characters. Great wrap up ending. Good story twists. Realistic and not total fantasy. Etc.

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
One of the Best

That was a beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Feelgooder..

which, in itself, is a rarity in this category. It's the best story I've read in the last three months or so. Five easy-peasy stars.

steeltiger01steeltiger01over 4 years ago

You hooked me with the talent you showed in 'Little White Lie', but this is amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beautiful indeed.

One of the best ever written stories. Can't wait for another. Keep it up.

NotoriousOneNotoriousOneover 4 years ago
Loved it!!!

The story telling, character development, and plot are absolutely awesome!!! Good one☺☺

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hard to tell if this is fiction or real life ??

What a great story. Author, thank you.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Easy fun read

Excellent character development and a great story arc, should he be worried about being separated every 3 months or so. Followup would be interesting.

Sam37Sam37over 4 years ago
I just read this one again

It remains brilliant. I like everything about this story. The characters are believable, the sex was realistic, and the plot was completely engaging.

Yes, I confess that there tears at the end.

Spectacular story. Please continue to share them.

Dawn262Dawn262over 4 years ago
Yes, I cried...

... and not just at the end. This is very well written with full character development. I would be asking for more of this couple, but it is outstanding just as is. I will be reading more of your offerings here on the Lit.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Happy ending!

I love this story. It's very well written and put together. I'm so glad it has a happy ending because I love happy endings, even if my eyes were leaking a lot. The sex was good but secondary to a true love story. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The last paragraph was weak, and took away from the emerging developmental strength.

no comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
10/10

I loved this story, I loved the storyline & characters. OK so it’s implausible but that’s half the fun of fiction. It allows the reader to ignore the realities and pain of everyday life. A lovely story with a great couple who succeed in love as well as life. As a bonus it shows that not “all men are bastards”.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This is a great story.

If I want to feel good about life I read it yet again.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
TRUE LOVE STORY

Fantastic love story!! Heartwarming!

old_riderold_riderabout 4 years ago
Great Writing

This story while not very probable is a good read. After all it is erotic fiction. Very enjoyable read. Keep at it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love it

I love your positive, feel good story. Thanks for writing it :)

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 4 years ago
I am Glad I Waited for Nothing

I was waiting for Holly to go to bed with one of the bosses and betrayal - but then I noticed I was in Romance rather than Loving Wives.

Glad that nothing happened and I read a feel-good story.

meduckiesmeduckiesabout 4 years ago
Amazing Story!!!!!

Great Characters, Great flow, Could happen in real life, Worth the read for sure. Happy endings are always the best. Keep on writing. Bravo Zulu.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well done,

Good to read a heart warming story and not a angst ridden one for a change

JReadmoreJReadmoreabout 4 years ago

Uplifting! A well written story that was not all sex. One of the nicest reads I have come across lately.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow

This was a great read. I really do hope that there will be more. It was perfectly balanced

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic

I loved this. What else can I say? I leave short comments for good stories, and long comments shredding bad ones. This is probably the shortest comment I've ever left.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A great heartwarming story.

That is one of the best stories I've read. The story flowed perfectly. Really heartwarming about two people helping each other.bqTp57

Cali_LoveCali_Lovealmost 4 years ago
Read and reread many times

Great story and nicely done. Thank you for your efforts in contributing such a great, memorable read.

ChameleonfunChameleonfunalmost 4 years ago

Not what I expected, but it is the absolute best story I have read in many years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Story !

Not what I expected, but a pleasant surprise

kalaliciouskalaliciousalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful!

Just a great story! I love the last line!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My foolish mistake

My finger just slipped and I gave one star to the story instead of five. And I can't change it now. The website doesn't allow. I'm sorry.

I really liked the story. Kind of a fairy tale for the girl to find her knight in shining armour and for the boy to find his damsel in distress. Flow of the story was good and the last sentence ended it on high note.

Keep it up.

Viraj

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
5 STARS!!!

Awesome, Excellent story!!! I need a woman like her!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ugh

He kept her as a slave manipulated her sense of obligation and tied her down to marriage at 23?! She could have gone to a refuge for real support with no strings attached. Rape victims don’t get cured by being further endebted manipulated etc. No one is cured from crippling trauma by ‘hero’ entitled males financial manipulation and grooming. This is horrible. Hope she dumps him and realises she’s better off on her own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The Boss?

I am a man that believes a relationship is a working team not one person to be the boss. Although, I know that it is that way in some cases. I did enjoy the story except for the "boss" part.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 4 years ago

Well written and a great story line. It just don't get any better than this. A love story that has a happy ending. Gets my 5 star vote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dreams will always be dreams

I loved it from start to finish !!! The story I wished would happen to me

J_Dollar_BiJ_Dollar_Biover 3 years ago

This is a complete story. Love the premise, love the build, it has a quick but significant first pinch point, an amazing transition. The sex, in the story makes perfect sense, it belongs in the character development. There are side stories that are interesting, and it has a realistic ending.

This could easily be a novel length story.

FluidswallowerFluidswallowerover 3 years ago
Beautiful story

And very well written too

roveroneroveroneover 3 years ago

This was, I think,third time-1st was a long time ago-still think it's fantastic, pity can't vote again.

Love the characters(esp love strong smart resourceful women ),and dialogue-going into my all-time best folder....

ClockstopperClockstopperover 3 years ago

What a nice story. It had me cheering for the underdog. I'm a hopeless romantic and this one touched my heart. Five well-deserved stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story . . . thankss

This is the best story of this kind I've ever read. It actually had a plot and real people . . . please, more.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Realy

Really good story,don't find many as good as this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great

Great story, well written, interesting characters and a happy ending !

Who could ask for more ?

Well, I could. More of the same please !

Richie4110Richie4110over 3 years ago

Thanks for a wonderful, feel good story. Total five star effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I kept me hooked! Loved it dear

I have been longing to read such stories for more than a month . Actually the main thing is most of their writers here some what concreteise the sexual part more than the living that happens after the sexual event . Really loved ur story ❤️ waiting for more to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
loved it

im happy there was other stuff in it not just shitty mindless sex. its great that they actually had a bond

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I proclaim this as your best story.

Author, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I feel guilty

I should have paid to read this wonderful story. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One of the best story’s I’ve read on here

I absolutely loved this story, it was more than just constant sex. Don’t get me wrong, I do enjoy that story from time to time. But I really truly enjoyed this story.

JacktacularJacktacularover 3 years ago
I can relate

My wife worked for years as an SVP in customer service and IT support and when I showed her this story she said she woulda killed for a sales team that smart ... lol 😂 talk about fiction

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
PHIL. STOP INTERRUPTING HER.

GOD!!!!! PHIL SHUT UP!!!!

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 3 years ago
So much truth

Sometimes a company gets it right! Great story and the sensual interaction wasn't bad either! lol!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great read!

A nice easy and entertaining read! Sequel??

skruff101skruff101over 3 years ago

That was a really nice story, well written and well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Lovely

oldtwitoldtwitover 3 years ago

Interesting story

LustKnightLustKnightover 3 years ago

I love a happy ending.

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112over 3 years ago

I am so devastated that I can only give this story 5 stars. Probably the very best one I have read here.

quandomquandomover 3 years ago

Sweet story very nicely paced and told....and you obviously know selling software!

1...34567...9
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous