All Comments on 'Sales Team'

by Cat5

Sort by:
  • 862 Comments (Page 2)
Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 13 years ago
Love transcends all

In the end, it was the loving relationship that made this story great. Of course the sex in the story was interesting, but all the little romantic things that brought Phil and Holly together are more important. If there was a moral to this story, it would be that teamwork works both in relationships as well as in business.

This is one of the best stories I've read on Literotica, and I'm going to add it to my favorites list. Thank you for writing and sharing such an enchanting romance story.

jiminabjiminabover 13 years ago
Again

Read it again for the 5th or 6th time. It doesn't change. Still as good as ever. Wonderful. Thank you. Jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I WOULD LIKE FOR YOU TO CONTINUE TO WRITE THE SAME TYPE OF STORIES

IT WAS BEYONE GREAT; I've only experienced one other writer as good as you, not better but, just as good. IT started like this but expanded to a 27 part series. I'm not saying that it would work but ' think about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful!

What a great story! Sympathetic well-developed characters, hot sex scenes. It has it all. What a talent! Thank you. [Gualterio]

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A superb "Opportunity Knocks" story

Many times opportunity knocks when you least expect it. Likewise with romance and sex. You've created one of the best stories including all three.

It's no wonder readers have rated Sales Team so highly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Story

It's nice to read something positive about relationships, that there are "Nice Guys" that exist and that there are women who will appreciate a "Nice Guy" and can not try to beat them down or run over them.

If all relationships were like that one there would be fewer breakups.

Great writing job. Almost sounds like you have lived that experience.

raconteuseraconteuseabout 13 years ago
Fantastic

This is a well-written story, with excellent character development. A romance indeed. Sure, the reader has to suspend disbelief since it's such a conflict-free story, but it's a great example of the romance genre. Thank you. I enjoyed reading it.

TalonsreachTalonsreachabout 13 years ago
I hope you start writing here again!!!!

Great, great story! Just like the others you have written.

I sincerely hope you see this comment and the others below and realize there are many who visit this site not (just) to fondle themselves but are looking for great stories that show that hope, faith and even love are not just archaic or foreign concepts.

I sincerely hope to see more from you in the near future!

mitchawamitchawaabout 13 years ago
It sold me.

An extremely well written story with an interesting and innovative plot, deep rounded characters, and great believable sex scenes. As one other reviewer noted the story contains no conflict which is beyond belief in the real world. Phil was just too perfect. I have a tendency to write this way too-- the male is always perfect (ha)-- and it's the females with the flaws. Nevertheless, it was fun to read and it sold me as much as it did Phil's and Holly's bosses.

RePhilRePhilabout 13 years ago
Loved it again forthe umpteenth time

Truly a gem of a story. It never gets old

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
good work

Extremely polished wwriting. Great plot and character development!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Read it again...

Just read it for the fourth or fifth time, and still love it.

Well written and a lovely story. Gives me a happy every time.

IrfonIrfonabout 13 years ago
Thanks again...

Seems from preceding comments made,that you have hit on a 'nerve' for many readers on here Cat5...

...of course being just a grunt (11b) I may be wrong - just don't tell me that..:-)

Like others - I REALLY enjoy this story.

(did I just say that to a cat5 ?? :-))

Big Thanks----->email en route to you..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story!

BTW, the thing at the end of a meal is "dessert" and the place with lots of sand is "desert." The way to remember is that desserts are sugary sweet and have TWO S's.

There are also some other spelling and grammar errors that need to be corrected. You're a good writer who could benefit from a proofreader or editor.

bruce22bruce22almost 13 years ago
Great Story

It is amazing how much older stuff is really well done!

Ozma12533Ozma12533almost 13 years ago
Enjoyable

An uplifting story indeed, and well thought out. It's nice to read times when people help each other out for no other reason than kindness

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Worth reading!

I will definitively read this amazing story again. THANKS FOR SHARING!

NeverWinterNiteNeverWinterNiteover 12 years ago
Awesome!

I really enjoyed reading your story. It's very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent story

By far the best I've ever read here.

IjadIjadover 12 years ago
Loved it.

It was a great story, I absolutely loved it, keep up the great work!

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 12 years ago
Positively wonderful -

Well conceived and very well written -

Decent people in challenging times who win - all the right stuff there -

Thank you -

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well written beautiful story

This was a beautiful story, which developed nicely. One can tell that you took time to write it, unlike some of the other tales on this site. If you don't already, you should definitely have a career in writing.

It was a classy story. I too appreciated the restraint on the male's part. I was fed up with reading (unrealistic) filth on this site so decided to try something new. I don't know why I hadn't read romance before on here... It seems rather an obvious choice for me come to think of it, as I am a hopeless romantic. Anyway, I am glad I gave the romance genre a chance. If the other selection of stories are half as good as this, I feel I will be sticking with the genre.

I will definitely be reading more from you. However, I would like to read a follow up on this particular story.

Thanks. xxx

cladymoorcladymoorover 12 years ago
Respect

Every character in the story was respected by the author. That is a feat rare on this site.

Congratulations!

Cordially,

Cladymoor

Mostera1Mostera1over 12 years ago
There is only

one word to describe how much I enjoy your strories: Bliss! Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fantastic

simply my favorite story on Literotica

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow.

This is, beyond a doubt, the best story I have read on Literotica, and one of the best I have ever read. Good characterization, proper grammar, great story line. In a word, fantastic. Thank you for writing, and please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
beautiful

Truely a beautiful, upbeat, fulfilling reading experience. A classic study of receiving through giving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome!!

Fantastic story!! I keep getting pulled to this story everytime I visit this site. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW

The story was amazing! Everything from the grammar to the writing and the actual storyline was awesome. Everything flowed together and it was an excellent read! Keep writing! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent

This by far the best story i've read; it shows that nice guys don't finish last and that there is still some good in the world

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
First Class Tale - Left Me Very Upbeat

A great story with great emotionally sensitive nuances, attractive characters, excellent writing style. SFeconomist. gave it a 'FIVE'!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Really Enjoyable

Great story keep writing.

DreaMajorDreaMajorabout 12 years ago
Sweet!

A lovely "My Fair Lady" story. And, hey, it could happen, right?

theo_minortheo_minorabout 12 years ago
Warm and Tender

Sweet story, well told. Thanks.

InnocentKateInnocentKateabout 12 years ago
Love This Story!!!

If I ever need a pick me up I come back to this story. It is so nice and sweet and can't help but leave the reader feeling happier and with a smile on their face. Congratulations on another amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

ONE OF THE NICEST STORIES I HAVE READ VERY BELEIVEABLE MORE PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Best Lit story ever!!!

Maybe it is just the mood I am in, but this had a sweetness. Not sacharine with an after taste, but a genuine sweetness, like fresh from the field strawberries with hand whipped cream. Just excellent!!

Paxo1944Paxo1944almost 12 years ago
Awsome

Absolutely loved it. Is there likely to be any more in this series?

Its a pity that people that pass adverse comments cannot put their name to it and only remain anonymous.

PhotoproffPhotoproffalmost 12 years ago
They are a team

I really enjoyed your story. The character development for Holly was believable. Phil's part was great. Especially being the boss. Some day I hope to add a story as good as this. Thanks

passionatepachupassionatepachualmost 12 years ago
Absolutely charming!

Great story Cat5! You have a fan here! Brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful

Not a stroke story. Just a wonderful adult story of two people growing in their love.

jiminabjiminabalmost 12 years ago
wow

I have read this story several times and I love it. But I am shocked by the virulence of the anon before. Unbelievable. I sadly have to admit that such people are real in my world although I wish they were not. But thank you Cat for the story. I enjoyed. Jim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
amazing story

I've been reading Literotica since 2008 and have never been inspired to leave a comment. This story was more than just a "sex story" - it was sexy, well-written, plot-driven, and even made me tear up. I actually cared about these characters and could see aspects of myself in Holly. Maybe male readers want a "do me fast and dirty" story but for females there are far few true erotic fiction stories to be found on this site.

Don't sell yourself (so to speak) short by limiting your work to erotica on this site. If you haven't considered writing professionally, consider it now. Your words deserve to be read without the image of some girl performing fellatio as the sidebar.

Don't take the negative comments seriously, by the way. Those are obviously from guys who scroll through well-developed plots looking for hard sex in a desperate effort to get off. If they used their OTHER heads, they'd see how much value you have as a writer. Please keep updating and link to other sites where you publish, if you can.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
tag teams

Well for some time now I ve been following these story lines but didn't like the rush to sex part but this story is one of a kind, Wish I'm Phil keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Normal People

Just a nice story with no one getting nuked. The writer has a command of the English language which made the story easy to read. It gets a five.

wrc264wrc264almost 12 years ago
Great Story

Great story, just wish there was a little more sexual commentary to go with the really good story line.

greeneye5greeneye5almost 12 years ago
What a wonderful story!

Simply a great story. Loved the development of the relationship, and the build up to the sex. Thanks so much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice plot but....stepford wife?

I really liked so much about this story but I felt that the woman was denied any character at all. The man just told her what to do and it was always correct, like he was omnicient. Im sorry but that really turned me off.

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Great Read!!****

Thanks for a very entertaining story. Great piece of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it !

Nice build-up - enjoyed the gradual emergence and development of their business partnership and the sex seemed so very natural after that. A lovely story with a sweet ending !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The art of story.

Seems to me you captured a very important aspect of relationship in eros. Mutual benefit, combined with an uncompromising regard for one' s partner and a liberal sprinkling of mutual respect shines throughout this work. The sexual tensions are not diminished by the reality of mutual cooperation towards a shared end. Perhaps it paints to rosy a conclusion, but only if eros is perceived in a narrowly construed fashion, without regard for its emotional efficacy and power for meaningful change.

Keep writing and using your gifts.

NymphWriterNymphWriterover 11 years ago
Great Story

This is the first story I can remember reading from a male point of view where I didn't think the guy was all about himself. I really liked this narrator as he shared his story about this lost woman and how over time he fell in love with her. By far a wonderful love story.

Lyn91Lyn91over 11 years ago
Loving It

this was a very good story.

redsox04meredsox04meover 11 years ago
5 Stars!!!!

Excellent! I loved the way you gave both main characters equal support.It was a very good read and very entertaining. I will check out what else you have written,so keep up the good work.

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
great story!!!

The author gave us some views on moral behavior and chivalry. I was expecting the main character to take advantage of the situation in the beginning when the poor young lady offered herself to him and he refused to indulge on high moral grounds. This was a remarkable enlightenment that set the tone. He further had deep seeded sexual desires and again held back until he felt the young lady was meeting him in a mutual assent to a relationship with sexual relations which is quite IRONIC for the site as a whole. I not offering this as a criticism but more as an observation. The story built slow and there were fears from this readers point of view that this young lady might be seduced by one of the clients or towards the end where she was offered a change of venue and great paying job and blew it off. The ending or outcome was fantastic. This story has great sequel potential. Thanks to the author for a well developed genuine Knight in shining armour love story. CHIVALRY LIVES

myassisdraginmyassisdraginover 11 years ago
5 Stars, no way.....

This deserves at lest 10 stars.

Any chance of a chapter two???

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Touching

A really original story with no pretensions. Loved the way it was carried forward. Mutual admiration and understanding was the crux of the story. I really liked it. Thanks a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Story

One of the best I have read, Keep it up.

bseeker6969bseeker6969about 11 years ago
General comment

It seems like that the more stories I read here, the more tremendously good authors I come across. I favorite an author and read a couple of his and then randomly pick one off the Similar Stories corner because of an interesting title. I find I picked up on another awesome writer and so on. My favorite author list is getting rather large. Not a complaint. Just an observation that there is a lot of talent here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
better late than never

I read this some time ago, when I didn't have time to say what I thought. I made that

time today, and I must say this is one of the 4, maybe 5 best stories I have read here.

In today's cynical and increasingly unethical world, you wrote an Horatio Alger-type story and did it so well those of use who liked it (and I presume others think as I

do) were handed an excellently written, "feel-good but not treacly' STORY". It had some character development, probably all you could do in the length it was; it had

credible plot (as long as the reader is capable of believing that people like Phil still exist (they do but they're difficult to portray in fiction because they are rejected

as saps and naive and dumb), when all they really are is hard-working, successful folk,sharp at evaluating people with no personal need to cut them open to find faults, and smart

in the way people with sense can be. We used to call them decent, caring human beings - they are so hard to find that in my eyes, the character you developed could have been a cause of failure - no one would believe there was such a person.

I notice one reviewer faulted you for "not developing the Holly character". I couldn't disagree more; without the tension of him ensuring she was moving ahead in a way

he thought could work and a way where, if there were surprises, they'd be good surprises, absent that tension, the story loses vitality - there is always often unspoken comment in the narrative leading one to wonder "How are Phil and Holly

going to resolve the debt, the incredible support at time of need and STILL have a relationship. The easy ending today is she pays PHil what she owes him, they

sleep together or don't, but either way both waltz off into the sunset alone. You

got through this with a sort of "deus ex machina" in the form of the bosses and her skills. Great job! Good read, good feeling read, one has a hard time putting the story down without a smile on their face and a little bit more hope in their hearts,.

whonoze

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleabout 11 years ago
Very well written!

It's extremely rare to find a story that displays as much insight into human nature and into the process of establishing a real rapport with customers, as this one does. Very well written. I think meticulous is the adjective I'd use to describe it. Really a masterful job of storytelling. And besides all that, I loved it!

myassisdraginmyassisdraginabout 11 years ago
Wonderful....

A wonderful well written story, very believable too.

You belong in the same class with romantic1, oldhippie1949, mogplayer and webspinner.

Keep up the great writing...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
awwww

what can I say that others had not elaborated on...this story believably one to re read again and again

there was an earlier comment about a follow up story in Maui...possibility?

snathsnathalmost 11 years ago
Inspired

In my opinion, a story can be considered to have reached a different level, If it inspires a reader to write his own story. This one belongs to that special category. Simply great!

Lily_of_the_ValleyLily_of_the_Valleyalmost 11 years ago

Lovely. A sweet, refreshing, satisfying story about two nice, hardworking, ethical people.

friskypolefriskypolealmost 11 years ago
Incredible story

Well god damn... amazing.

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowalmost 11 years ago
Bravo.

Great characters, believable emotions, not too sappy and it made me care. Oh, and the sex was inspiring, too.

hebert100hebert100almost 11 years ago
wonderful

every time I read this, I get warm inside. you make my heart happy. thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What A Nice Story

A loving story told in a plausible and believable fashion. Someone down to their last option, given a chance to recover, then set free to shine brightly. Thank you for writing such a positive and uplifting story. Really enjoyed Holly 's release from her sexual purgatory and the proposal at the end. Really enjoy your writings!!!

Alaska84Alaska84almost 11 years ago

Very well written! Thank you for sharing this story with us. I have read it twice before. One of my favorites!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very nice.

Well written, clever concept and enjoyable to read. Great job! Keep at it.

zaloszalosalmost 11 years ago
Very touching

This story is very touching and very nice and is also quite well written.

dliterdliteralmost 11 years ago
Fantastic and moving

I have read this story before and have enjoyed it very much both times. I loved the wait for sex to become involved and am glad it wasn't ever the focus of the story!

Well done.

dairetodairetoalmost 11 years ago
Fantastic

Very good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Dear ,

This is the best story I have read in recent years after I joined in sales .gr8 work

SouthPacificSouthPacificalmost 11 years ago
Every time...

The ending gets me every time I read this - even though it's telegraphed all to hell, the tears come without any prompting. This is a truly great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very entertaining!

Loved this story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yes!!

This is the second story of yours I've read and it's awesome. They both are. I've been in IT for 20 years and been around the block personally and in business so I've experienced a lot of what's in this story. The sweetness of the tale, the characters and th joy of getting it right is all there. A great piece of work. And sexy, too! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Accidental Misvote!

Argh, I feel like an idiot! I accidentally voted on my touch screen and gave this amazing story a single star! Someone tell the site mods to erase my vote, this is definitely a five star story!

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
Still a Great Story

I've read this a couple of times. Just reread it again. Great writing and perfectly told. Still enjoy a good romance story. 5*s!! Thanks for the great story.

king3rkenerking3rkenerover 10 years ago
Best story i've read all week

I gave this story five stars, but damn it, i wish there were more stars i could give. It was beautifully written and managed to sink me into it's world.

gulshannraygulshannrayover 10 years ago
SALES TEAM

ONE OF THE VERY BEST STORIES I HAVE READ IN LITEROTICA AND NARRATED VERY BEAUTIFULLY THE VERY PASSIONATE STORY to the finish. I am short of vocabulary to express my appreciation of the story.

I wish the author all success his/her endeavours to put more such stories on line to LITEROTICA.

Faltu1Faltu1over 10 years ago
Bast story of my Life

I have No words for this story,...........................

VisualPervVisualPervover 10 years ago
Once Again ...

... this was a sweet little story. Finally commenting after my 3rd or 4th time reading it.

My contribution to the praise is to appreciate that there were no tear downs of the characters. While Holly was being built up, she did no ripping on Phil - rather, she built him up, as well. That to me was a nice part of the story (although not the only nice part, wink wink, nudge nudge!).

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

I just read this the first time. I am pretty sure I will read it again. So inspiring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
YOU done good

great actually *********************'s

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A first for me

I have not before read a story on Lit that has moved me to tears, but I was so emotionally involved with your characters that a tear rolled down my cheek at the end when he proposed. Thanks for a wonderful story. I'm off now to read any more of yours I can locate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Holly&Phil

A really nice story.I only wish it had been longer.Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Derby & Joan

A first class feel good story :-) Great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow , great story !

great story ! i felt so good after reading this , thanks , u r having great talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice......i like it

A nice history..make you wait for more...perfectly balanced

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I pulled my five stars here too...

You're story is great man and try a little more love... Not just sex... some emotional thing's.. ;-)

jbdeepjbdeepover 10 years ago
good story

Great story,

Just curious about the original friend from down the hall and she would come into the story. :-)

0

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well thought through

Great short story, loved reading it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great

It is really nice to read a well written feel good story. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5 STARS

Awesome read! Really enjoyed it.

thurerigthurerigover 10 years ago
Yes!

That was wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
can't

get much better than this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Bl***dy Good in fact, awesome. All about real people....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
smashing

I say ol boy, best of bests

123456...9
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous