All Comments on 'Sales Team'

by Cat5

Sort by:
  • 864 Comments (Page 8)
Durken82Durken82over 1 year ago

I can't stop rereading this story. It may be my #1 favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story was so good you could have almost left the sex part out! True story maybe?

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

A perfect fairy tale! If only real life was truly like your story.

goofypgoofypover 1 year ago

Great uplifting story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice story, beautifully written. I usually like quick stories but you just wrote so well. Well Done.

6footbiker6footbikerover 1 year ago

Class, Smarter 'Pretty Woman ', very good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story!! Had me almost from the start along with a great ending. Reading it, I was afraid (at the dinner with the bosses & offered a job) that Holly'd not only take the job, but would become attracted to & have sex with somebody other than Phil. Happy she's written as an intelligent & loyal woman. Happy also with the upcoming marriage. From the writing, story development, & the story itsself, 5 stars. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story but because a sex story more sex. I like how you got to know the people in the story so you care. . J about them just more sex

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Feels a bit as if she stays with him purely because she 'owes him a favor' or something. That last joking but not particularly respectful comment from her sort of hammers that idea home, too. Would have liked to see her more obviously head over heels for him, instead of doing what was expected in return for him helping her out.

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

Awesome 5⭐️ story for the romance and the bond over time.

The only thing that I would suggest the next time is to kind of get into the mind of the girl as to how she is feeling in her thought process,, other then being tied to him financially.

Like I said this is an awesome 5⭐️ story for me

Durken82Durken82over 1 year ago

I keep rereading this. @Cat5, you need to write a spin off of a couple of workers from the same company trying out the sales team concept, female sales person and male tech person. She helps him come out of his introvert / shy shell and he helps her with some issue. They also grow into liking each other by solving some series of problems both professionally and personally. And then they end up in love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First of your stories I've read, loved it, will read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A re-read for me; response is the same--upbeat and lovely romance.

slowhand21slowhand21over 1 year ago

The first of your stories I have read. I will be adding you to my favorites list. Yea

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Another reread for me as well, still a good strong story, full of attention to details nice ( maybe too nice) characters, but good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have read this story twice in one week and it just keeps getting better every time. It really is a beautiful love story. Thanks

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandlerover 1 year ago

What a great feel good story. Too good and perfect to be true and that’s why I read them. Gave it a heartfelt 5 stars and am looking forward to more of your work.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I rarely comment regardless of how much I like a story, so I think you can see where I am going! I look for stories which are non-consensual without a lot of "fluff": wordy and non-essential information. I also avoid stories that a more than three pages (I often will scroll to the bottom of the first page to ascertain its length.) Obviously, I found your writing compelling enough to override these prerequisites. Another aspect was the "correctness" of your writing: no grammatical or spelling issues. In short, I think you are an excellent writer, not only on the basis of the story itself, but also technically!! Incidentally, I anticipated the ending. Kudos for a very interesting and well written story!

ManoBlueManoBlueover 1 year ago

I gave this 4 stars I can't favorite it though because "I guess this bozo isn't as dumb as he looks" killed the magic. That character didn't build a rapport with me just ruined it.

OnrecessOnrecessover 1 year ago

I liked this story very much. The only thing that I did not love was that she kept saying she owed him. That makes it appear he is taking advantage of her, to me. If she would have been more about love and they both forgot the debt I believe it would be perfect. I am a new writer and I probably know nothing except what I like and what throws me out of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good story, but I feel you could have taken it so much further.

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 1 year ago

Sweet story. Spicy in the right ways.

SeaChangerSeaChangerover 1 year ago

Hard to write a story better than this ... *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good Romantic & SEXY story !!Even the Title is very GOOD !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was sheer perfection. I took many breaks to wipe away all the tears. A good love story is nice but this was so much more than that and I seriously believe I have never read better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No nasty surprises, just loving success.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I might have read the story before and could have rated it 11 out of possible 5, but what the heck. I just did it again. Both of it.

LOVE the story and flow. You are one of the best, R410a. Keep writing :).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yikes. i write R410a instead of Cat5. Sorry for the gaffe. :(

The writing style is so similar, flawless and breezy. Nevertheless, compliment stays the same. Wonderful imagination and realization on paper. Love it!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Still think this one of the best stories on this site! Wish he was still writing.

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful, gentle love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Even though you could tell where it was headed I loved every minute of the trip. More writing at this level please :-)

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Another read of this lovely love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My second read also. Loved it!

TulipfuzzTulipfuzzover 1 year ago

Second read... Just as good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Forgot that I read this story a few years ago--read about the first page before I realized it---still couldn't stop and still as good as before---thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was well written and very erotic! Very romantic too! I will reread it for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is one of my go-to's when I need to read a solid heartfelt story. There's enough sex to meet the criteria, but it's the rest of the story that makes me keep coming back time after time.

ddmc1701ddmc1701over 1 year ago

The story was superb. I truly enjoyed reading it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A really great story extremely well written. A 5 star story for sure

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story, the tears are running. The first few stories of yours that I read had no endings. I was getting frustrated and thought about going to another writer. But, I gave it another shot and read another which had a really good ending. And then the next 4 or 5 also had endings that were excellent. So, I think I will spend the next few days reading the stories you wrote that appear to be of interest to me and hope they all have great endings like this one has. (Happy endings are the best)

AlexClaytonAlexClaytonover 1 year ago

This was absolutely awesome! Good Job!

huvuhu75huvuhu75over 1 year ago

This has to be the best romance that I have read on this site... Really well balanced...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Could read this 5 times and still end up in tears,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic story when I first read it several months ago, and every bit as good on the re-read! Great romance! Great uplifting story.

Phil may be a bit bossy, but of course real salesmen generally have strong egos and can be a bit bossy. Perfectly paired with Holly, who has a mind of her own, but she has been so beat down it only comes out after generous doses of Phil’s kindness.

Going to find some more of Cat5’s work! 😄👍

PostBobPostBobover 1 year ago

Really, really, really good!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Simply exceptional.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked the story could use a update to maybe there wedding day

rbloch66rbloch66about 1 year ago

I enjoy stories like this very much. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent, Very good fairy tale, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

After a long time, I found such a great story which just not relies on SEX ONLY to grip it's readers, but the emotionally-attaching elements and quite subtle details which can't go unnoticed by any reader. Even at a point, sex seemed to be secondary in this story, rather it became a cute love story. Anyways, a big thumbs up to the AMAZING WRITER for such an AMAZING STORY. Thank You!

Schlouis57Schlouis57about 1 year ago

Très très belle histoire, bien conçue. Je me suis régalé du début à la fin. Merci de continuer à écrire dans ce style. Amicalement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Outstanding read. Can't wait for your next..

JSA69JSA69about 1 year ago

Wonderful story. Perfect.

BlueEyedSailorBlueEyedSailorabout 1 year ago

A beautifully written story. It was very moving and very sexy at the same time. Thank You

londonteadrinkerlondonteadrinkerabout 1 year ago

An excellent story, enjoyed even more so the second time.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Outstanding piece of erotic romance. Five well deserved stars.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is the second time I read this story and it was even better than the first time. I am a sucker for good endings.

swerwerkoningswerwerkoning12 months ago

Excellent story, read it many years ago and it still is one of the best.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

An absolutely fantastic story! Well written, slightly unbelievable, but given that truth is often stranger than fiction I wouldn’t be too surprised if it turned out to be based on real events.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I have read this story 4 times in the last month. It gets better early chance time. Love it

justbobkcjustbobkc11 months ago

5 stars a reread for me.

I used to work for IBM. IBM (back then - '70's-'90's) Marketing divisions were structured just this way: marketing reps sold and "System Engineers" did installation and support. Actually before the Justice Department suits, IBM ONLY leased equipment and S/W and actual new programming for each customer was done by the System Engineers. For a while in the '80's I was in a competitive analysis divisional HQ's department and did nothing but interview marketing reps about their customer needs and desires. IBM still blew it ultimately. Just couldn't keep up with the changing world. This was a really nice romantic story.

campomancampoman11 months ago

Wonderful story!

ILYAWBILYAWB11 months ago

Grammatically not great, but I read this story several times a year. I think its one of the best stories Literotica has on-line

UncertainTUncertainT11 months ago

This was the first really good story that I read on Lit and it remains my favourite. I could never get tired of reading it again. It is still my motivation for reading new stories on Lit.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now11 months ago

Liked this one a lot!

Campus77Campus7711 months ago

If I could, I'd give it 10 stars! A great romantic story with sex and love in all the right places. Just the kind of story I enjoy. This is the first Cat5 story I've read. Looking forward to binging the rest. Thanks ;-)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I was continually afraid that something horrible would happen to them. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Cat5 where are you!!! Your romance stories are great!!

5* for this feel good story seems less

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I think the first time I read this story was about 2 years ago and I loved it then. Having just read it it again I still loved it. A very nicely done Romance story. I gave it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story. We'll done.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Extremely well done. Thanks for sharing this. I literally teared up a bit at the end!

Just_John1Just_John110 months ago

What a fantastic story. Well done, love the characters, great character development I was disappointed that it ended, not because of the ending, I just wanted more of your characters. Thank you so much for sharing your work. Really really well done.

Foggybottom81Foggybottom8110 months ago

Great story. Loved every detail. Keep up the good work!

rbloch66rbloch6610 months ago

This is a story I come back to every so often because it is a true pleasure to read.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

a straight 5 not a cheater in sight. I kept waiting for the 'crash' but it never materialised. Perhaps a little too much food involved but it piqued my appetite. Why are Americans obsessed with anal?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

several suggestions for a further chapter. I don't think so, it can only deteriorate. This was a perfect love story. No follow up necessary.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wonderful thanks

TerryA42TerryA429 months ago

Really good story and well presented.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I read this story before. It is just as good now. It is done with class not usually found here. The respectful approach to the characters is refreshing. The storyline is believable. Great job.

This comment is posted as anonymous, because my account is new and not yet approved. I will be signing in as OnceAintEnuf.

HelgamiteHelgamite9 months ago

Cute fun story. Loved it!

roveroneroverone9 months ago

This story really gets to me...re-read it numerous times and always would vote it a 5 again if I could.

Only jarring note is the 'who's the boss...'bit...

it's 2023, and she's every bit his equal...

still a small quibble

and this is in my All-Time Greats folder...

roveroneroverone9 months ago

PS and just checked...that was written in 2005-so lot changes in 18 years...for instance-she has a muffin...

and very sorry you stopped writing that year!

tho since last update was 2010 you prob don't even check back here anymore

I Raise and Irish Virgin two others I considered excellent

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very good. You could feel where it was going and still enjoyed each step of the way.

Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

great fun!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

18 years later and you're still receiving 5 star reviews. Bravo! Unaware of your personal circumstances, but your writing is missed.

Regards,

G

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I have read this 3 times and I am still touched be its sincerity and good feeling vibes. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Pretty good story in general, but when she said "silly immature girl", that really jarred and felt creepy. No way anyone would genuinely say that about themselves.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The looking in on a naked distressed woman who was in need of help was creepy

afdadafdad8 months ago

heartwarming real lots of good feelings thorughout for the reader .

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I have read about 300 Literotica stories, but this a gem, the most beautiful of them so far. A diamond in a coal mine, a fresh rose in a withered bouquet. So beautiful,

So romantic, so different from all the rough sex, rapes, incests and casual sex stories. Even the sex is beautiful, extremely erotic. This story does not deserve to be in Literotica. You should have written a romantic mainstream novel. Even an Alpha male like me likes to enjoy a romance like this once in a while. I would have given you 50 stars if I could. But the ending is a little abrupt, disappointing. I wanted to read more. But my expectation from you has sky rocketed. Keep writing these good ones.

ukrainianukrainian8 months ago

I protest ! Why are we not allowed to give ten stars ? A beautiful story that went straight on to my favourites list. Well done. Many many thanks for a great story.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt8 months ago

Read at least twice and it's gets better each time! It does; however, need an epilogue or chapter 2, 3, 4, etc.. Please? Thank you!!

BigotedeFocaBigotedeFoca8 months ago

Ukrainian’s got it right, should be able to bump it up to 10 ⭐️’s. Has to be one of the best feel good, romantic, erotic stories I’ve read here. Sequels should be required. Thank you for sharing your talent.

bdave2bdave27 months ago

Fantastic writing. I enjoyed this a lot.

1...456789
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous