All Comments on 'Sandy Steps Out Ch. 03'

by Fenris17

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 10 years ago
Interesting . . .

. . . the way this chapter ended, holding hands while driving home both wrestling with knowledge. Beware the fruit of the tree of knowledge for it can be a bitter fruit. I have long thought one of the most intimate actions a couple can share is to hold hands with some sense of tender togetherness.

One of the problems with presenting a story this way, very short one scene only chapters, is that the story takes forever to tell on a one chapter at a time basis. I just read all three chapters in less than ten minutes. This much material would have made a good start to a story as first post.

Just my thoughts on presentation.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
TRANSFERRING MENTAL ANGUISH

for physical joy. What to choose, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
CUCK CUCK CUCK!!!!!

WHAT A WIMP!!!

RePhilRePhilabout 10 years ago
Just another WACC story

Move along people nothing to see here.

starmanfivestarmanfiveabout 10 years ago
Well at least

he was able to convey his sadness to Sandy. He evened up the score a little. I would like some history. Is this her first time cheating? His? Flesh it out some.

user110user110about 10 years ago
i agree with BobNbobbi regarding the way this is presented

imho, write the whole story first, then post.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
yep a Little confusing...

get a divorce and not have an open marriage... This couple is only sharing a house and not a Home... They do not have a future...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Just another wimp/slut brain-dead effort.

Boring!

Ducky7Ducky7about 10 years ago
not really worth much of a comment

she cheated, he cheated, both know, no love really. Not even good sex.

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 10 years ago
Divorce

No marriage there, maybe another chapter to develop some tension, but both cheated and she wants to continue...the "I still love you" is a ridiculous statement given her actions.....just end the marriage and the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
OK

Good potential here for a complex story about marriage and temptations. But unless I missed it, Sandy would not have any indication that her husband knew of John. So, why did she in effect confess so quickly? So, if I am right, you need to watch your logical plot and fact developments. Thanks for your good work overall and I look forward to the rest of this scenario.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 10 years ago
Great story with good potential

for more chapters.

Gomez333Gomez333about 10 years ago
I'm pleased

The husband has got some measure of payback. Even though he has taken her betrayal well(ish), I'd be looking to get my pound of flesh from the lover - he (and indeed she) didn't care a jot what impact their affair would have on their partners so why should he get away scott free.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
looks like another chockhold story,

now two cheaters , what a bunch of crap, you call this a marriage.. this author has no idea of a story line

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Anonymous, I think u missed it:

Recall, our hero sent some texts before going into the conference room with Tracy. While there someone was outside viewing a video on a cell phone. My guess is our Hero sent his wife the videos he took previously of his wife and John having their illicit rendezvous and that was her viewing the video and leaning husband knew of her affair.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 10 years ago
Okay

But, now that hubby has got some on the side too, the cat is out of the bag with the wife ... Just don't backslide into cuck bullshit ..., please? Like to see you address the smack talk wifey had on the phone with her boytoy, why did the video her husband doin the deed etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Divorce Sandy for her cheating behind your back and get on with your life. Sandy doesn't love you she's just a cheating cunt trying to get you to suck her lovwers cock and make you a gay , wimp cuckold

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well done in a sad way. They love each other; but not enough to fight for their marriage.

At some point, feelings will be hurt as they inevitably compare themselves to their paramours: "are her tits bigger than mine?" "Does she imagine John while we're fucking?" "Does he like being with Tracy?"

In the end, their marriage will crumble under the weight of doubt and fear.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Now we know he is a cuck

I can vote now.

1*

Post cuckold stories in FETISH.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
Got better

We still don't know any of the players (now four) very well, but Hubby has at least made a move. It might be the best move available to save his marriage, if that what he wants.

Not sure how Sweetie would have had time to see the video and spot Hubby hauling Vixen in for a little 'screw the secretary on the desk' action. (Yeah, she's more like a colleague!) Also not sure why a local businessman (Bull) would NOT be at Casino Night, networking while visibly supporting charity AND getting seconds on the day with Sweetie (in the adjoining conference room?)

patilliepatillieabout 10 years ago
more pls!

You have me interested in these two, how they got to this place. Thx for commenter insight into how Sandy may have discovered her husband, via the text message.

How did she get started, why? Just for the fun? How do they move forward from here?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
3*s

You can write well. The ability to draw the reader into the story.You get us to live

with and share the experience of the characters. A great gift.

Practice will improve your stories. I didn't enjoy this chapter division, in this story.

It would have greater impact as a whole. Anyway this story is played out.

Fenris17 I am looking forward to the next story.

AMerryMan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A 5 star story

all chapters are 5 star, they have the erotic theme. However, you portray the husband having sexual fantasies with his wife with another man, clearly he does not share those desires. What man would allow cheating. Instead of contronting from the first chapter, filiming the proof in the second? Is his actions the start? I do not see this marriage continuing, I see their quiet drive home being their last. The wife clearly thought she had two worlds, and now after what see experienced in Casino night with her husband, she has lost her real world. This is what happends in cheating. Time to move on. Lets see what Chapter 4 holds. No cockolds or wimps, I am not into that type of characters.

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124about 10 years ago
Good story for your basic cheating wife premise

I agree with others:

1. If you are going to use chapters, make them longer.

2. Add more to this story. You've set up several different scenarios. Conflict with John, wife breaks up with bf but gets another, Tracy tries to come between them. etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hot story - keep it going

ps - hilarious that cuck-haters make the effort to click on these cuck stories. A bit like someone with peanut allergy deliberately buying peanuts just so they can complain about it.

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 10 years ago
this union is doomed

If they are not happy together, why not go separate ways?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
LeFrog

Because it's a fictional sex story on a fuck site, not real life. You fucking idiot.

Lonewolf2013Lonewolf2013almost 10 years ago
Not much of a story

I was waiting for this story to become interesting have some drama but it did nothing. I gave all three chapters a rating of " 1 " better luck next time.

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 10 years ago
Really enjoying the story ESPECIALLY with this last chapter

Not a true CUCK story (which in glad about) as the husband is having his time with Tracy! Fenris also implied that the husband thought Sandy would stop seeing John after having their night together! So for me, right now it's more of an open marriage! *****

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Two wrongs...

Two wrongs never did one right...When a man doesn't have self-respect, then he is lost in life...This husband was one of those men. The wife was just another cheater with no morals.

rixelsrixelsover 9 years ago
Sad Tale

The sad and pathetic life of a couple with little respect and love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Finish the story already!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
re: finish the story?

Why? So far not much of a story. Willing cuckolds don't make much for erotic stories.

The slut isn't going to give up fucking, neither is he. Why not have an open marriage.1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
PLEEEEEEEEEZE DON'T FINISH THE STORY!

Your all fucked up in the head! You really enjoy this shite, no wonder the whole world is fucked up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

What a couple of losers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another throw away author writing throw away stories, . . .

about a throw away marriage. Actually no marriage here to throw away. Whatever was in the wrapper is gone, so why sit looking sadly at an empty package? Time for these two losers to cut their losses and look for another person who they can actually commit to. Just another marriage that never should have happened, and essentially, never was.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Why

Why stay married?. She doesn't love or respect.him. He is aware of this. Cut her loose, let her fuck anyone she want, and you won't be paying her way. Sandy is in for a big fall, let her burn.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Come on all of you writers

Please put some balls on some of these husbands.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 4 years ago
Sick...1 star.

That little wimp needs to grow some balls and divorce his slutty wife. Who knows how long but if he were any kind of man, her would get some revenge on his wife and her lover... I really hate stories like this where the cuck doesn't do anything but watch his manhood goes down the drain... Just a sorry waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
divorce she doesn't want you idiot

Sad little man

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
What a load of shit

I highly recommend you read this story if you need to throw up

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 2 years ago

I'd like permission of the author to rewrite this with a much different outcome

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Cuck shit, drivel really. In the wrong category, should be in fetish

Scores 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sad.

Karn9Karn9over 2 years ago

Ok it needed more! 2* finish the story, anyone?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

damn it man

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Wretched cuckold shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, why no Part 4? I hate lazy authors who can’t seem to end their stories. They think they are being clever, or evocative, letting their tale go unfinished, or maybe they think ‘I’ll leave it to the reader to imagine what happens next’. Well, I got news for you: if I wanted to just leave it to my imagination I wouldn’t be reading these stories! FINISH THE DAMN STORY.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 1 year ago

It's now an open marriage

I'm glad the series is over

so painful to read it

nope, I didn't need to read much

I skipped a lot

I hate cheating wife and a cuck

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 1 year ago

Second Bite of This Apple

Mid 40s, no children mentioned. No relatives, either! Married for awhile. One comment (post discovery) by Sweetie that she loved Hubby … meager! Hubby’s main thoughts about Sweetie were about her (apparent) was her lack of sensual interest! No sense he would take a splinter for her, let alone a bullet!

In other words … Why should We-The-Readers give a rat turd how any of their near or far future lives develop?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I have Noticed that almost all the writer's here Can not finish the dam story they start So what is it with the Authors here? This story sucked big time Me and some friends of mine from High School was out having a few cold one's when I spotted a Car a yellow Mustang in of all Places a Cotton field on a dirt road threw the cotton Patch It was Our class presidents Car! So I said stop the car we have something we need to checkout. I pointed out the car we all knew who it was We got out quietly went through the field two rows over from the dirt Road and then step over to the road next to the car and we could not believe what we saw! Our Class President was in the back seat and one of the schools English teacher was on her back both legs in the air and Both were in their skin only and John was Plowing the Field for all He was worth. lol did we say anything or let them know we were there? Hell no we had that Teacher for English class and we were going to milk it for everything we could. We were just getting into Poetry Hiku and Sequins Here was some of our Poetry (Teacher/ Two as one/ Lover of Students in the Cotton/ together) (Teacher of Love/ student as couple/ sweet) and the Poetry went on like this. hey we were in High School we did not care if the Poetry was correct it got our Meaning to Her! Of the 4 of us we all got A's in her class for that year and we never told anyone how! lol By the way our class President only got a B in her Class I wonder why? You see Author a beginning a Middle and a End of the story and by the way we did see Him and Her there and I do not think the Class Pres was teaching Bunny Baby Much. That was our Nick name for that Teacher.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous