Sassie, My Teenage Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, right, you just let everyone walk all over you." He said.

"No, I didn't. I fought my battles many times. I spend my share of hours in the office for fighting. Nobody ever talked about that part. I kicked a lot of ass in high school, no one admitted to my beating them up, not even the twins." I said.

"You didn't beat the twins, no one beat the twins." He said.

"I caught them separated and kicked their asses. Alone I could beat them, together no one could." I said.

"Hard to prove now, with one of them dead" He said.

"Don't need to prove it now, I don't care anymore." I said, "I will love and care for her. That much I will tell you, she is in good hands."

"How will you support her?" He asks.

"I have some money in the bank." I said.

"Enough to do the job, a young woman needs things that we sometimes can't afford." He said.

"I have done well over the years; I have millions in the bank, enough to keep several young women in their needs for a longtime." I said.

"Good, she is our girl; she is now your girl. Treat her right, or I will be seeing you again." He said.

"Done" I said. I held the door for him. It was time he left; I was becoming irate with him. He walked out the door and down the street.

I looked at Sassie; she smiled and walked to me. She slid her arms around me and I put mine around her.

"We will be good together." She said.

"Yeah, for a few years, I fear, then you will want something I can't give you." I said.

"We'll see, I don't want any children." She said.

I kissed her, "Shall we dress and go get our license. We will need to find a judge or preacher to marry us." I said.

"A judge will do, we will have a reception later. Maybe even a ceremony to offer the families." She said.

"Yeah, my side won't be there. When they find out your age, shit will hit the fan. They will be afraid they are losing their nest egg. I will leave them some of my money. The rest goes to you, you will inherit most of my fortune." I said.

"What will that be?" She asks.

"Close to two hundred million, I played the lottery several years back. I hit the big one, it paid off well." I said, "After that I invested in the stock market. I paid like ten dollars a share then a few years later sold the same stock for four hundred dollars a share. I had bought a large amount that first year. I guess it doesn't matter now, I am rich. It will be yours someday."

"Doesn't matter to me, I don't love you for your money." Sassie said.

"Doesn't matter anyway, once we're married it belongs to you also. I will give you a spending allowance." I said.

We dressed as we talked, once we were ready.

We left the house, in the car. I guided her downtown to the county courthouse. We arrived at the courthouse and parked in the garage. I opened the door for Sassie, she wore a white sheath dress that come down to mid-thigh. It had no sleeves and the neckline cut so low, it showed her large cleavage. Her white heels had straps wrapping and crisscrossing her calves with spiked heels six inches high. She pulled the top of her hair back over her head into a ponytail. She had put on make-up this morning. I was proud to have her beside me. She drew the looks as we walked through the building.

"We want to get a marriage license, ma'am." Sassie said.

She looked at me, "The groom will need to be here." She said.

"He is the groom." Sassie said.

"Mister, is she serious?" The woman asks.

"To my surprise, yes, she is. She is to be my wife." I said.

"Ok, just making sure." She said.

"We will need a justice of the peace to marry us." Sassie said.

"He will be free after lunch. You have about forty minutes to wait then. Fill out these forms, and paid for the license. He can marry you two then." She said.

Sassie filled out the forms, she ask me the questions. We each signed the papers and turned them in with the payment.

After she turned the papers in, "Your real name is "Sasha Cynthya Frost." I said.

"Yes, they nicknamed me "Sassie" when I was two because I always talked back.

"It fits you even today." I said.

An hour later we headed home as husband and wife.

"Let's do something special tonight." She said.

"Like what?" I ask.

"Some sex toys and porn, would be a good start." She said.

I told her to turn left at the next light. I guided her to the adult entertainment store closest to the house. She was a child in a toy store. It cost me over six hundred dollars to get out of there. We drove home; I planned my night with my beautiful teenage wife.

"So, have you ever seen any porn?" I ask.

"No" She said.

"Well, you'll either like it or hate it. I have a feeling you will like it. We will watch some then act out a scene or two. We will discuss some of the other scenes first to agree on how far we will go." I said.

She turned into the driveway. We got out with our plain bags and went into the house. There would be no fire tonight at least in the fire ring. We eat and showered, I arranged the furniture so we had plenty of room. I brought the guest bed mattress out and put it in front of the couch.

Sassie come into the room wearing a leather corset that lifted her tits high. The corset had garters hanging for holding the black fishnet stocking up. She also wore a pair of knee-high lace up leather platform boots that added five inches to her height. Her blonde hair was braided with black leather strands to the right side of her head. Her make-up was dark around her eyes with her lips covered in black lipstick. The corset showed her narrow waist nicely and opened onto her hips with style. She looked a little Goth. I liked the look, I started thinking some piercing would look good on her and maybe a tattoo or two.

I stood there looking at my beauty, "Your outfit is on the bed." She said.

"You bought me something, how did I miss that?" I ask. I went into the bedroom. I found a leather sling for my cock and balls. My cock fit through the hole with a built in cock ring and my balls were held by the pouch below the hole. The triangle and pouch formed the main part of the thong. I put it on and returned to the front room. I sat on the couch, Sassie started the movie. I sat there with my arm around her, she watched the movie while stroking my cock with one hand and rubbing her clit with the other. She was grossly intent on the sex. She exclaimed several times, "I want to try that." Just the thought of doing those acts with her kept my cock rock hard. Her stroking just fueled the fire. The movie finished, she lowered her lips to my cock. Her tongue swirled over the head, she licked up and down the shaft. Her hand had left my cock, her mouth and tongue were working together on my cock. She still had the one hand rubbing herself. I reached over her body to squeeze her tits and pinch her nipples. She started her lips down over my cock. Slowly, she swallowed the head of my dick. I sat there, this was her game now, she started this I was going to let her finish me. Her lips were tight around my cock, her tongue moved quickly up and down, around and around my cockhead. I slid my other hand onto her head. I grabbed the braid and coiled it around my hand. I used it as a handle to pump her head up and down on my cock, forcing her deeper with each stroke. She sucked my cock harder, she went deeper. She stopped, "I want to take it all before you fill my mouth with cum." She said. She returned to deep throating my cock. She pushed deeper, slowly up and down my shaft. Her lips stretching to meet the base of my cock, she choked a little then she backed off. Only for seconds, then she forced more cock down her throat. It took her almost an hour before she worked her throat open over my cockhead to push her nose into my crotch. She didn't stop there, she continued till she could close her lips around the base of the shaft. She would lick my cock along the base as she continued to open her throat to my cock. She wanted my cum in her mouth more than her throat. She backed off.

"Fill me with your hot jizz, shoot it down my throat." She said.

"Keep sucking my cock that way and I will. When you are done, I will taste you. You'll like that." I said, "We have all the time in the world right now."

She lowered her lips back to my dick. She slid down the shaft till it was buried in her throat. Slowly she backed away, dragging her teeth along the shaft. I moaned as she drew hard on the head, the suction pressure felt good as she ran her tongue across the head at the same time. She cupped my balls in the pouch and squeezed. I shifted on my seat, she forced my cock deep into her throat. She held it there and squeezed my balls again. She let my cock slid out of her mouth, she pulled the cock ring triangle off my dick. She pulled the thong off my legs and threw it aside. She sucked my balls, one at a time into her mouth. Her tongue swirling around it till she popped it out, she attacked the other one. She moved back and forth between each ball. I was about to blow, she sucked my cock back into her mouth. She eased off, "Come for me" and my cock disappeared again. Her tongue ran across the head, I pulsed and filled her mouth with hot cream. She swallowed as I come. She swallowed as fast as she could. She contained it and kept it down. She swallowed it all, I came more, filling her mouth faster than she could swallow. She didn't quit, her throat opened and took it all. I filled her belly with cum. I slowed to a stop, she licked me clean, she licked her lips. "Damn, I thought you were trying to choke me to death, you cum so much." She said.

"I think I can make you cum just as hard, with just my mouth and fingers." I said, "Would you like to ride my face or lay on your back for this?"

"I think I will ride your face for a while. Move down to the mattress, and lay back." She said.

I lay on the mattress, she sat on my face looking down my body. She lowered her wet dripping twat to my mouth, she leaned over and sucked my cock into her mouth. I wrapped my arms around her thick legs and slid her clitoris to my lips. I licked her hard clit while sucking on it. She whimpered on my stiff cock. I pushed two fingers into her young twat, she moaned. I pumped my fingers into her soaked cunt while sucking her clit. She started cumming, I could taste the sweetness of her cum. I pulled my fingers out and replaced them with my tongue. She cried, "Sweet mercy." She ground into my mouth, she came again. My tongue licked the outer walls of her steaming cunt. She released my cock and set up screaming. She moved her juicy sweet cunt back and forth on my mouth. She ground my head into the mattress, she came and came. My tongue traced around her clit, she dropped down across my body, "Please stop, old man. I can't take anymore right now. You have had years to learn this, this is my first time. I need a breather." She said.

"Ok, I will just suck and lick your pussy. You rest for a while." I said.

"No, please I can't take your lips anymore." She said and crawled off of me, "Old man, this girl loves you, the sex is fucking great. I just can't handle this much of it. Give me time to adjust to your level of fucking. Shit, no wonder women run from you. I ain't going anywhere, I will learn to fuck you properly, but you have to let me build up to it."

"Ok, I get it. This old man is too much at first. You will learn to fuck with me and keep up." I said. I pulled her to me and kissed her. She reached down and stroked my hard stiff cock.

"After I rest, what is next?" She ask.

"Your asshole" I said.

"Say what?" She asks.

"I will fuck your asshole." I said.

"Like he did in the movie?" She asks.

"Yes, only I will prepare you first. I will stretch you out and lubricate you first. Most women love having their ass fucked. At least the ones I know did." I said.

"I want you in my ass, hell I want you in each hole at the same time but that is not possible." She said.

"Maybe not me but we might arrange something to fill all three at the same time." I said.

"You would let other men take me, just to please me." She said.

"You would let me fuck other women in the bed with us." I said.

"Other women, huh, I never thought about that. Would I be able to fuck them too?" She asks.

"I wouldn't have it any other way. I would love to watch you suck another pussy." I said, "But I will not touch another man before you even ask."

"Ok, I understand. Woman on woman is fine with me, if you let me fuck other men in your presence." She said.

"They will be for your pleasure not theirs." I said, "Any one of them comes back for you. Will face me and my wrath, you are not on the market."

"No, they are my toys, I am not their toy. I am your toy. I fuck them only when you let me." She said.

I kissed her, she stroked my hard cock. I rubbed her large tits and tweaked her nipples. She moaned, "Fuck, I'm cumming again."

"Really, you are that fucking hot. Damn, I could keep you cumming all day long." I said. I pushed her back flat on the bed, I rose up and leaned over her. I licked her far nipple, she purred. I slid my fingers down to her crotch. I found her clitoris and flicked my finger across it. She screamed, "Fucking hell, will you let me rest some. I can't stop cumming with you loving me."

"Woman, you are a woman now. I am going to keep you aroused till you pass out. I am going to fuck your pussy here soon." I said, "Then I am going to roll you face down and take you asshole. I promise you I won't hurt you."

She whimpered, "Fuck me hard" so softly I barely hurt it. I moved down between her legs, I lifted them up and guided my cock into her pussy. She cried out, "Hell yes, fuck me hard."

I started pumping into her, she closed her eyes and sighed. This woman was a pleasure to fuck, she is young, gorgeous and wanting. I rode her hard for twenty minutes, she moaned and groaned the whole time, she was cumming non-stop. Her mind was mush, she just kept murmuring, "Fuck me, fuck me hard"

"My love, it's time." I pulled out and rolled her over. Slowly, I pushed both index fingers into her tight virgin ass. She pushed her ass up to meet them. I spread her ass open a little. I reach and got the gel. I spread it on her asshole. I inserted four fingers this time. She cried, "Yes." Her ass rose to meet me, I spread her arus open more. I added a finger on each hand, she moaned. I spread her wider and wider. I added the other fingers and spread her wider. I continued spreading her slowly till I reached what I thought was good.

I straddled her thick thighs, I pushed my cockhead against her rectum. I pushed till the little rosebud give, letting my cock head pop inside it's ring. She screamed, "Fuck my ass with that monster." She slammed her ass against my groin, driving my cock all the way in.

"Fuck, it feels fucking huge, like a tree trunk in my ass. Fuck me, pump my tight ass full of your hard thick cock." She screamed.

I pounded her ass, she humped back into me with each thrust. "Fuck, I love your cock in my ass." She shouted.

I drove her over the edge, she whimpered something. She cried, "Please don't ever stop fucking me."

I fucked her hard, fifteen minutes into her first ass fucking, she stopped moving.

"Sassie, Sassie" I said.

She didn't answer, she was gone. She had passed out. I pulled out of her and crawled up to the couch. She lay there, smiling. I moved back down beside her, I pulled her close and went to sleep.

I awoke later, Sassie was sucking my cock. "Hi gorgeous, that feels damn good." I said.

She looked at me, I could see the smile in her eyes. She didn't stop sucking my cock. She squeezed my balls. She sucked and sucked. I laid there letting her. After a while I pulled her around to sit on my willing mouth. I licked her sweet cunt, she went off, cumming immediately. She sobbed with joyful tears and gasp for air around my dick. I sucked her wet sloppy hole, drawing her juices out. I pulled her down to lick her sore asshole. She rose upright and screamed, "Fucking fuck, you are killing me. Fucking you is a killer job."

I tongued her asshole, licking the rose, rimming the tight flowering ring. She pushed down onto my mouth, she wanted more. I gave her what she needed. Her mind only had one thought, "Cum" I moved back to her little hard nub, she whimpered. I reach around and forced three fingers into her asshole, with the other hand I pushed three fingers into her hot sweet cunt. She screamed, "Hell yes"

I kept at her till her mind overloaded, she murmured something and fell to the side quivering as her orgasm took her places she had never been.

The next morning, I woke to the smells coming for the kitchen. I rose and slid into a pair of shorts. I walked into the kitchen.

"Hi, Old man, you ready for breakfast?" Sassie asks.

"Yeah, I need to eat, kinda weak this morning." I said.

"Yeah, I found your protein bars and had one. I would not have made it this far without it." Sassie said.

I looked at her, she was wearing a small gray T-shirt so tight on her body it looked like a second skin. A pair of tan boy shorts that matched her skin tone so well that you had to look hard to see them. She had on a pair of high-heeled slippers, her legs looked long and lean in them. Her hair hung uncombed over her shoulders, her smile made me grin. She is the happiest new bride on the planet. She is my teenage bride.

12