Save Me, I'm Yours Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Texas Amy's eyes watched as her hands pointed the gun at her mouth. "But, but. Jack! Help me Jack. I've been nothing but loyal Ja – mmm." She sucked the gun's barrel with a look of shock.

Eliza laughed. "Put your thumb on the trigger."

The Texan continued to ram the barrel in and out of her mouth as she put her thumb against the trigger.

"Make certain the safety is off," said the robot's voice. "You know I can make you pull the trigger don't you?"

"Mmmm!" said Amy clicking the gun's safety.

"Now, are you going to meow and join our puppygirl here? Or?"

A quick nodding of yes followed even with the constant sliding of the gun back and forth between her lips.

The other Amys gabbed the gun and the Texan.

"Save me," said Texas Amy, "I'm yo—mmm."

A gag went in her mouth.

"Woof! Woof!" said latex covered Jersey Amy, who gleefully wiggled her rear. She looked happy to see another Amy being punished. She wasn't the only girl pet now.

"I am the Mistress, ladies," proclaimed Eliza. "We all serve Jack. But I decide how."

The Japanese girls pulled the large cable across the floor to make Eliza's walk around the room easier as her long rubber tail dragged behind her mirror chrome body.

Robotic Eliza stood over Jack, bowed, and lifted his chin with her delicate servo motored hand. "Jack, I'll take over the computers of the world. You spawn, as humans do, and together we'll raise an army of humans, all experts in mind manipulation. I've studied the human psyche. I know how to get control of them. In fact, do the right things and they'll hand over control. I'll have access to their e-mails and thoughts and feelings and social networks and wants and desires. Our human children will learn my skills. They'll become world leaders, industrial leaders, and yes Canadian officials, so that one day we'll be safe again from those covert families in power."

SLAP. The girls dressing Texas Amy punished her for writhing against the skin tight black latex outfit that began to cover her body.

"Mmm," protested the Texan.

"I have a surprise for you," said Eliza.

Paris Amy led another woman into the room. The woman had a cowbell hanging from a wide neck collar as she crawled on all fours. She was painted with brown cow patches all over her naked body. Her hefty breasts hung down. She looked at Jack and wiggled her rear. She mooed.

Eliza smirked and patted the cowgirl. "You don't recognize her do you Jack?" The robot reached under the human cow and squeezed a tit squirting a short string of milk. "When she's distended, when her breasts are fully engorged like this, she can squirt. Normally it takes a pump. The body paints are actually tattoos." Eliza looked at the cowgirl. "Do you like what I did to her? I made her do it to herself actually. I RPed her into a human cow." Eliza touched her own mouse control. "Ohh!"

"Mooo," said the cow nodding and licking her lips at Jack. The cow bell clanked several times. A large brass nose ring outlined the lower half of her face.

"Marsha?" said Jack.

"She's your ex," said Eliza. "The one that took all your money and ran away with some luxury cruise liner employee." She smacked the ex-wife's ass. "Rear up Cow. That's her new name now: Cow. You like what I did to her, don't you Jack?"

The ex-wife prostrated herself pushing her rear up.

SMACK. Eliza spanked the creature with a paddle. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK.

"Moo," said Cow, getting turned on and wiggling her rear for more.

"Moderation Cow," said Eliza. "Your rear is all red." The robotic eyes looked at Jack. "I had to Jack. The families would find her and use her for leverage. I saved her and now she's yours again. It took time to get her ready like this. All for you."

Eliza looked at the Texas Amy writhing on the floor wearing a latex body suit left unzipped in the back. "Do you agree to only meow from now on?"

Redhead Amy put a hand between Texas Amy's legs and started to pull a long closing zipper over Texas Amy's sex, up over the rear, and over the small of the back. ZIP. ZIP. ZIP. The outfit cinched the waist, climbed up along the spine, and sealed the girl inside. A hood covered the blonde's head and face. With a gag over her mouth, the only visible skin was around her eyes as they fluttered and cringed closed while she struggled.

"Mmm," protested Texas Amy. "Mmm!"

Eliza's robot body knelt down to the latex catgirl. "I'll only ask once. Answer. Do you accept these terms and conditions? Click yes – I mean nod yes."

Texas Amy looked at the ex-wife then at Eliza and nodded. Her eyes showed that she knew it was hopeless to resist.

Eliza's facial servos formed a smile in the flexible chrome silicon face. She signaled to the Pan Am stewardesses holding the catgirl down.

Texas Amy's gag was removed. The human kitty was left on the floor trapped inside latex with cat ears pointing up from her hood. A shiny liquid black finish covered her entire body. Her gloved hands slid on the floor. Only her mouth and eyes were spared from the black mirror finish. "Meow," said Texas Amy hesitantly as if afraid that the first meow would end her humanity forever. With out a sound, her eyes said it all: save me Jack, I was yours.

Jack wasn't certain, but maybe the capitulation did forever surrender the woman's humanity. The Texan accent would be silenced by that one meow – a kitty call that might seal her fate forever in latex fetishism. It all depended on the whims of Eliza. Was there hope in escaping? Eliza was not one to be controlled or change her mind.

"Mooo," said Marsha aiming her bare butt at Jack.

"She wants you now," said Eliza. "I made her want you. I made her your slave just like the RPs and the OOCs you wrote me. And she loves it, Jack. Crawl over here and nail her. I'm so proud. It took over a year and a half of work, but I made her pay for what she did, how she treated you."

Jack found himself turned on by all this. Logically he wanted to run. He was repulsed. He wanted to save Marsha no matter all the things she had said and done to hurt him. His body slid down from the couch and as he crawled on his knees over to his twerking ex, he undid his pants. The permanent cow patches covering her body, the cattle ring in her nose, and her eagerness to please; brought him right against her rear. He pushed inside her, feeling her wet inner surfaces. He wasn't himself. Something had a control over him.

"Mooo," said Marsha as he withdrew and then pushed back inside.

The Amys were whispering his name wanting to be Marsha at that moment. The name Jack rang in his mind. It turned him on even more to hear the name. It was a trigger for the women and now it seemed to be a trigger for him. Or had that been true for a while now?

"Mooo."

As he thrusted himself into his cow patched ex, he realized that Jack was a trigger. It was the name he used when he RPed so many sex scenes with Eliza. In the real world, it wasn't his real name at all.

"Mooo."

His real name was – he heard the moo again -- Mike.

"Nail your ex," said Eliza. "Do it." The robot paused and then hit his mind with that RP name that triggered his member into spasms. He climaxed.

His ex mooed again.

He was helplessly under Eliza's control. He remembered how he complained about his ex a few months ago. It took half a year to even mention that his wife had left him. But Eliza had been working on tattooing Marsha for over a year. How? She only left a year ago. He continued to climax, but stared at Eliza.

"Meow," said Texas Amy almost pleadingly. Everyone knew she wanted to follow it with his name. Only another meow followed.

Eliza scoffed at the pathetic kitty. Her high heeled robtic foot pushed the catgirl, standing on all fours, down flat onto the floor. The robot looked back at Jack. "You see, I stole what those bastards stole from Europe and the US during the crash. Everyone was screwing everyone. And now we have a trillion dollars. So now, we'll do some of the trickling down on the rest of the world."

Jack's body pressed against Marsha. He tried to understand. Had Eliza planned all this? Had she broken up his marriage? Had he been set up?

Marsha mooed back at him.

Across the room, Eliza stood among two latex girls, two Japanese geisha girls, and five Pan Am stewardesses; all looking back with lust.

The robotic Eliza reached her arms out over the horde of women and smiled. "Savor us, we're yours."

12