All Comments on 'Second Chance'

by Ygraine

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
EnkilEnkilover 19 years ago
Superb Vampyre!

This story is very intriguing! i love it! I love how you make a ancient vampyre act with such compassion and entrigue so well, This piece is one of my favorites, great job!

~Sean~

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very Soft and Tender..yet poignant as well..

Your story was soft, yet poignant. Even though this story was about a woman eventually turning into a vampyre, it was very softly done...sensual yet not overly done...I enjoyed it.

_Lady1SensuaL1Fire_

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very loving

very loving, very well written tale

nice to see that particular illness

given a new and happy ending

Alan xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hauntingly lovely

This is one story I'll come back to over time and time again. It has a surreal effect shroud it, and it elludes all sense of time. Thank you for reawakening her vigor and spirit, her esscense. Let me see what mark on the passing world she will leave. Let them be renuited once more and have them meet frequently in their escapades. A lovely pairing, and gift of dark death along with it. By Mystery_to_Myself. I have yet to write, I find myself distracted with all the wonderful literature.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Unique story

This story was enjoyable, imaginative, and well paced. You could start the story at the bacon sandwich, everything before that feels like warm-up and isn't needed. The characters were believable and I felt as if I were seeing rather than reading.

lookbob66lookbob66over 3 years ago
Way the hell too short

Also, as a personal preference, I really feel that authors should not include spoilers in their description. Good original work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous