Second Chances

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you again," she said, reaching her arms out to me. Not being a fool, I stepped to her and she hugged me tightly.

I felt her sigh again, and my shaft started filling up once more. I leaned back and our eyes met for a second, before her eyes closed and her head tilted. I leaned in, and our lips met.

Teri whimpered softly and pulled me in closer. By now, my cock was as hard as it had ever been, and I knew that she had to feel it pressing against her belly.

Her hands started sliding up and down my back, and I slid one hand down hers. Soon, it was cupping her firm ass cheek, and I pulled her in closer as I pressed harder against her.

Teri moaned softly, pulling my head in even closer as I squeezed her ass. Suddenly, she pushed me back.

"Kurt, I'm so sorry," she said, her hands on my chest, trying to hold me back. "I ... I can't."

*****

My eyes began to swell with tears, my body was screaming at me to enjoy the pleasures that were at hand, but my mind was saying not like this, not now.

I buried my face in Kurt's chest. I couldn't look him in the eyes. He must be mad at me now for sure for kissing him like that and then stopping. I could feel the hold his arms had on me slowing falling away.

He drew his hand up to my chin and lifted my head to look him in the eyes. My tears were flowing, I was so confused. I took a shaky breath and try to talk.

"Kurt, I ... I'm sorry! I can't do this. I want to, but I just can't. Not tonight. Not until I'm divorced. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I need time to think about what's happening."

As I was saying this he leaned his face in and kissed my forehead. He placed a finger to my lips and said, "Good night, Teri" and turned to walk out of my room. The next thing I heard through my sobbing was the door shutting.

I flopped onto my bed, curled up, and cried myself to sleep.

I was awakened the next morning by the sunlight pouring in the window. I sat up and winced as my head throbbed when I lifted it off the pillow. Still in my dress, I looked around the room, getting my bearings, forgetting for a moment where I was.

I dragged myself to the bathroom to splash some water on my face. Finally, I looked in the mirror. My eyes were all puffy, hair all over the place and the smell of Kurt's cologne on my skin still. Oh my god. Kurt... I stared blankly into the mirror.

My thoughts were all over the place. What happened last night? How did it get so hot? Was it the drinks or was it real feelings? What have I done? How did those wonderful, lovely urges get so strong, so fast, and so easy? What's happening?

Man he can kiss! I can still feel the way his tongue danced with mine. The way I felt when he pulled me close to him. The way his chest heaved with passion from the heat of the kisses. The softness of his hair as my fingers ran thru the back of his head. How my legs went weak in the knees. It had my panties getting very moist. I could feel a new sensation that I thought was dead. The stronger that sensation between my thighs got the deeper I could feel the kiss get.

I could feel his cock getting harder and harder against my lower belly as we held each other tight, the eagerness from his hips pushing against mine with lusting pressure. It had me wanting him ever so badly. I just wanted to run my hand down his front to feel that bulge.

Totally the whole package, how I want to feel when kissed in my dreams. Never being kissed quite like that, even by my soon-to-be-ex. This kiss had a different feel to it. But what exactly? Was he just wanting to get lucky, or was he having the same battle in his head today? How could it be this way?

How will I ever face Kurt after this? My stomach churned with the thoughts of Kurt being upset with me, being what might be, in his opinion, nothing but a tease. How will I be able to work so closely with him without thinking of that kiss, thinking about how easy it was for my body to burst with such desires, even worse, how I stopped him cold?

I turned on the shower and slipped out of my dress. I stepped into the soft stream of warm water, hoping that would help my head clear up some. As the water pelted over my face, I went over the night's events. How wonderful I felt every time I caught Kurt looking at me across the room. The feelings that went thru me on that dance. Everything was so terrific. What would this morning be like if I had let him stay? Would he be in this shower with me right now? OH TERI! WHAT DID YOU DO??

After the fight with myself in the shower I got ready. I gathered my things and sat on my bed. I looked at my cell phone sitting on the side table to see if Kurt tried to check on me, but nothing. I contemplated calling him to see if he was ok, but I was afraid, ashamed of what I had done, or didn't do more like it. What's wrong with me? All the fantasies I have of this man, on a great night, it all could have been ideal, like a dream come true, but NO I had to get scared and stop him!

I walked out into the hall towards the elevators. Every door I passed gave me a deep pang in my stomach, not knowing if one of the rooms I was passing was Kurt's, and if he'd be stepping out and see me. What would his reaction be?

The elevator doors opened. It was empty. I had hoped maybe Kurt was even on a different floor above me and was on this car going down. Maybe that would give me a chance to try talking to him, but no luck. I stepped in and for only being on the 5th floor, the ride down seemed like I was coming down from the 50th floor, it felt that long. The door dinged as it came to a stop at the main lobby, the door opened, and before stepping out I looked around to see if Kurt might be in the lobby, leaving too. No sight of him.

I thought maybe after my pushing him away last night that he could be in the bar. I peered in as I past, but no Kurt. I started thinking the worst. Maybe he found a girl last night when he left me and could be with her doing what he wanted to do with me. With those hard thoughts starting to cloud my mind and not wanting to know if that was true or not, I rushed out of the lobby and had the valet get my car so I could go home.

*****

"What just happened?" I asked myself as I pressed the call button for the elevator.

When I was in Teri's room, I had a hard-on you could tie an ocean liner to, and now I was standing in the elevator with a dick afraid to peek its head out. Not knowing what to think, I went to my room and went to bed.

The next morning, I woke up early as usual, showered, and left. I wanted to avoid Teri if at all possible. I really didn't know what I could, or would, say to her. Having to work with her, especially with her practically moved in to my office, was going to be rough. Fortunately, I had saved enough vacation days to be off of work until after the holidays.

What were we going to say to each other? We couldn't just ignore it, like nothing ever happened. If we just worked for the same company, it wouldn't be as bad. We could avoid each other as much as possible, but we worked TOGETHER, leading the same project, in the same office for at least half the day!

As luck would have it, be it good or bad, Teri and I didn't interact the first two days after we were both back. Between visiting the job sites and phone calls, I was too busy for anything else.

Finally though, just before lunch on Wednesday, Teri walked in to my office to talk about our project. I told her that after visiting the job, if the pace kept up, we would be able to turn it over to the customer by Memorial Day, almost a month ahead of schedule. Teri told me that things were running very smoothly on her end, also.

After a few minutes of talking business, Teri finally brought it up. "We need to talk," she said softly.

"Yeah, I guess we do," I replied.

"Can I close the door?" she asked.

"Of course."

I watched her body move as she closed the door, the profile view of her big breasts, her ass, the great view of her legs peeking out from under her dress, and I felt my blood start to migrate as I wondered what could have been.

"I'm sorry," she started. "I don't know what happened. I guess I just freaked out and froze up at the last second."

I nodded and stayed silent for a minute as Teri looked at me. I couldn't tell if she didn't know how to go on, or if she was waiting for me to say something, so I spoke up.

"I suppose that I should apologize too," I said, "but I can't. I am sorry if it seemed like I was taking advantage of the fact that you were drunk, but I'm not sorry that I kissed you."

"That was, hands down, one of the best, one of the most exciting, sensual kisses that I've ever had."

"Yes, it was," she relied softly, looking down at the floor.

"I don't know what's going on in that beautiful head of yours, but I think you know where I stand," I continued.

Teri just nodded, still looking down.

"Teri, look at me please," I told her.

Slowly, she raised her head and our eyes met. I could see that her eyes were watery, and I didn't need her crying in my office where everybody could see her.

"Don't cry," I told her. "Everything will be alright."

She nodded again, and then straightened up her shoulders.

"Ok. I need to make some calls," she said as she gathered her papers.

"Look," she said, stopping before she opened the door, "you need to know, it really isn't you. As we were kissing, I heard a little voice in my head tell me, 'You're still married.' I don't know why, but that stopped me."

"Ok."

"Please, don't be mad at me."

"I'm not. Really," I told her.

"Can I ask a favor?" I asked just as her hand reached the door knob.

"Sure," she replied.

"Give me another shot when you finally officially get rid of that idiot."

*****

"I would really love that Kurt, Thank You!"

After I said those words I felt a huge relief come over me and the stress I was causing myself vanished.

Kurt was a true friend and a gentleman. I only hoped that I never disappointed him again in the future.

Working that close with him finishing up this project got a lot easier after that conversation. The work atmosphere did stay strictly office appropriate, no flirting on his part or mine. But it was much more comfortable to be in his office now.

Once more I found myself able to peer over at him, look at his face, finding my eyes drawn to his lips when he was busy and not noticing me staring. I was still struggling with those deep longing feelings of wanting to feel my lips on his again. It wasn't easy to feel the warmth that grew between my thighs on those occasions and I would have to make excuses to leave the office to cool off.

The Friday night after-work gatherings had either me or Kurt there but never the two together. It seemed like one of us always found a reason we couldn't make it. I didn't trust myself around alcohol and Kurt now that we are back to co-working friends again.

Now that Kurt and I cleared the tension between us my body was reacting to the thoughts I was having.

At night, alone in my condo, I had a lot of thoughts flowing through my head. I found myself having fantasies again about that Christmas party night.

I was sitting on my bed, fresh from the shower wrapped in my towel, rubbing my body oil over my legs. That bought back the memory of me rubbing my tired, sore legs at the Christmas party and seeing the look in Kurt's eyes peering up from my foot to my upper thigh. The heat that ran thru me just from his eyes that night surprised me.

As I was thinking of that feeling, I noticed that my oil soaked hand was running up my leg as if it was Kurt's eyes, very slowly, not missing an inch of skin from my toes all the way up to my inner thigh. I stopped myself for a moment when I felt the warmth radiating from my hot pussy.

Enjoying the fresh sensation, I crawled into my bed. I went into my night table and got out my mini vibe. Then, I took my body oil and squeezed a nice trickle at the top of my trimmed mound. With my eyes closed I imagined that slow, warm, wet feeling as the oil rolled over my clit, down between my lips, and pooled at my steamy entrance.

Kurt's kisses were going down my body. Arching my back some I took my vibe and placed it teasingly against the puffy skin surrounding my lips. I was thinking about how Kurt would most likely be a bad, tormenting tease when pleasuring his woman based on the way he flirts, and the way that tongue flitted in and around my mouth when we kissed.

Slowly I moved the vibe up and down between my lips from the clit to my hot entrance, circling up and down, breathing, gasping with hard jolts of sensitivity running thru me every time the vibe brushed along my clit. My hips were rocking up n down...

I took the vibe and pressed it slightly into my swelling hole and let my thumb circle my clit. It wasn't long before I had my eyes rolling, my back stiffened and a feeling like a gushing river flowing over my hand.

As my body came down from its big "O", as my eyes opened I imagined seeing Kurt's smiling wet face looking at me, very pleased with what he had done. I so desperately want to experience the way Kurt would make love, wanting to feel the huge bulge that was pressed between us while we were kissing. Thinking of his bulge, my oily hands were squeezing my 38 DDs like I would if I had Kurt's manhood in my hand.

I rolled my nipples in my fingers as I imagine it was the fat tip to his cock. My moans being his moans, my other hand slid down my tummy back between my legs. My fingertip teased my swollen clit. Still super sensitive, it jolts me to touch it. I pressed my finger tip against my clit, holding it there as my hips rocked. My head pressed hard against the pillow as I rolled into another deep orgasm, moaning and gasping, my thighs shaking, I felt another gushing wave of cum pouring from me.

When I woke up the next morning, I was laying naked, uncovered, with the wet towel under me. My vibe was still buzzing next to me, and I was feeling like I had run a marathon in my sleep. That was the first orgasm I had given myself that deeply in many months. I only hope that's how it could feel with Kurt.

My fantasies were the only thing keeping me sane. Dreaming of the kiss, the touch of his hands on my body, the look in his baby blues, would put me to sleep with the warmest feelings every night now.

*****

The next couple of months were interesting, to say the least. After out talk, things between Teri and I cooled down considerably. I pretty much gave up any thoughts of a romantic, or even just a sexual, relationship with her, so I concentrated on the project.

A couple of time while she was working in my office, I thought I caught her looking at me, but I ignored it. If anything was going to happen between us, she was going to have to make the move.

It seemed like we were rarely, if ever, at the bar for the usual Friday get-togethers, and I didn't know what to think of that. I will admit, there was more than one night that ended with my hard cock in my hand as I thought about her, what her body looked like, how her lips would feel wrapped around my hard shaft, how she would taste on my tongue, how her body would react as I thrust my cock in and out of her...

Eventually though, our project wrapped up. Friday morning of Memorial Day weekend, Teri, the old man, and I made a final walk-through with our client. Teri wasn't at work the day before, and I was a little worried that she might miss the whole thing. After all, she put as much work as anybody into making this all work so smoothly.

The old man, who rarely came out to see the jobs anymore, was very impressed at the work that was done, and I spent a bit of time explaining how valuable Teri had been handling all of the minute details.

As we were walking out after we were done, I asked Teri to excuse the old man and I, and I pulled him aside to talk to him. A couple of minutes later, he said his good-byes, leaving Teri and I outside. I told her that we were going to an end-of-the-job celebration at a bar a block away with the crew, and she immediately tried coming up with an excuse not to go.

"C'mon," I told her. "I've already cleared it with the old man. You're free from work until Tuesday. You deserve this as much as anybody."

"Besides," I continued, "I've got a surprise for you, and I'm not going to tell you unless you join us."

She thought about it for a few seconds, and then finally agreed, telling me that she was only staying for a couple of drinks. "That's perfect," she told me. "I can just walk home from there!"

She then surprised me by telling me that her condo was only a couple of blocks away from the bar.

*****

Friday morning came, the final day of the big project that Kurt and I were working on.

Oddly enough the project is only a few blocks away from my condo, so I decided to walk to the final inspection to sign off on it with Kurt and the big boss.

As I walked down the sidewalk I wasn't sure how I felt about this. It was a bittersweet day, happy and sad all in one. This meant I would be working back in my cubicle and not directly with Kurt, the two of us alone in his office.

As I turned the corner I saw Kurt and the big boss looking at their watches waiting on me. My thoughts must have had my feet moving slower than I thought. I was almost late.

As I approached I gave my good mornings and the guys motioned me to walk ahead of them as we entered the building.

The boss was impressed and made a few notes as Kurt was pointing out certain features we had improved on, giving me a lot more credit than need be. He even pointed out the error I had caught on the plans that saved the company a lot of money if it had gone unnoticed.

When everything was done he shook both our hands, congratulated us on a job well done, and said his good byes. Kurt asked me to wait a minute while he talked to the boss. They had a few words together and then the boss took off as Kurt walked back over to me smiling. I hadn't seen him smile since the Christmas party and it looked good seeing him smile about something even if it was just over a work project.

Kurt had asked me to join the celebration at the bar just down the street. I tried to find an excuse but he wasn't buying it so I had to give in and say yes.

We walked down the street to the bar, talking shop talk mostly, and he also asked how I was doing in my own place and if it was all unpacked. Then I told him where I was living, just a few blocks from the bar, and that I had walked to the inspection. That was why I was almost late. He looked at me and said, "I wondered where you parked your car. I guess that explains it."

As we walked into the bar the crew was already there and drinking, and had also ordered up some pizzas. Kurt introduced me to everyone, telling them that I was "the brains of the operation."

Of course, because we were the last to arrive the only two chairs left at the table for us were side by side. I thought to myself that I hadn't sat this close to Kurt outside of work since the Christmas party, and here we are with drinks, next to each other at a party once again. I would have to really put on the self-control radar to get thru this. I ordered my safe drink, wine, because I knew how I handled that.

I caught myself watching Kurt enjoying himself as he laughed along with the guys. I sat back sipped my wine and lost my thoughts in looking at him in a different way.

I asked myself if this was the day that I should break my news to Kurt.

Kurt caught me looking at him and he gave me a small grin. I felt my face flush, like a kid getting caught with their hand in the cookie jar. I simply raised my glass of wine to him in a silent toasting motion and took a sip to cover myself being caught. He did the same in return with his beer.